Delivering for Jennifer

Story Info
A special delivery turns into an erotic encounter.
1.4k words
3.94
9.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badboy_71
Badboy_71
92 Followers

Five years delivering, and I decided to try a new route. Five months in and I began to get my rhythm, overcoming obstacles my people would never new I had to manage.

There were a few regulars along my route, mostly people that would meet me at the box to say hello. But there was one who was a bit of an underground celebrity.

Jennifer. Yes, she has a last name, and it's none of your fucking business.

And while I will not share her last name, you can still look her up online. She is a bit of a meme in the adult video world. Story goes, she made a sex tape with another man for her husband, but it got out and spread though the porn world. But what is important to know is that she is one of my people, and they are all very important to me. So I do keep an eye out, should a creep try to cross her path. It's nothing special, I keep an eye out for the kids at the bus stop, and the others that have lived in the community for years. Besides, when she meets me at the door, she has this smile that splits the clouds in the sky.

Earlier in the week, Jennifer received a rather large order from VS. I always noticed the packaging, and when she ordered, regularly, I could not help but wonder how she looked in something sexy. So this morning, I checked out her website. One of the newer videos was of her having sex with the delivery guy. I wondered if the lingerie she wore was something I delivered to her. This all excited me, and I rubbed my cock as it hardened in my hands. But just as I was getting into it, I had to get ready to leave for work.

When I arrived at work, I found a package for Jennifer which required a signature. Being rather large, I decided to make a special stop before I took my break. It was a hot day in July, and I really had to pace myself, walking outside in the hundred degree heat.

As the afternoon progressed, I was very hot and sweaty, and I looked forward to taking care of Jennifer before taking a break. Little did I know that she would be taking care of me.

I tried to straighten myself up as I pressed the doorbell, which responded with a familiar Ring chime. As I waited, I reached for a notification form when I heard her voice through the doorbell:

"Hello?"

"I have a package that needs your signature."

"Just a minute." After waiting several minutes, she arrived at the door wearing a robe. She must have been getting out of the shower, as he hair was wet and she had no makeup on. But she did not need it: Her piercing blue eyes cut through me like a samurai through butter. Even while pregnant, she was absolutely beautiful, filling out in all the right places. Her breasts, casually covered by the robe, revealed just enough to let me know she would put the Plaything of the Month to shame, and all with natural breasts!

But I remained focused, and handed her my scanner. "Please sign here."

Jennifer signed the scanner, and handed it to me. "It looks rather heavy, can you bring it in for me?"

What the hell, I thought, my break was about to begin, so I had a little time. I nodded and walked inside. The air conditioning felt wonderful, especially since my truck didn't have any. My usual line was that, when the cool air hit me, I knew what a frying pan felt like when bacon hit it. Jennifer led me up the stairs to the bedroom, and it was even cooler inside there.

"This must feel good after being outside." Jennifer said. "Set it by the closet. Thank you for your help. Please have a seat and I will bring you a bottle of water."

Never turning down a cold water on a hot day, I agreed, sitting on the edge of the bed. This all seemed the backdrop for a dirty joke, but I shook the idea out of my head: What would a beautiful young woman like this want to do with an older man like me sweating his ass off in her bedroom.

"You must wonder what it is you deliver to me so often."

"Not really," I lied. "Mostly I appreciate that it's not that heavy."

My joke made her laugh, and I was rewarded with her beautiful smile as she looked into my eyes. "Well, I want to thank you for your hard work."

"No problem." I replied.

"I really appreciate your delivery earlier this week. Normally, I model for my husband, but he's out of town. But we have an arrangement, and he agreed I could ask you to make sure this arrived in good condition?"

The room went silent, but when she saw I didn't protest, she dropped the robe to the floor. Her pert breasts, swelling more from the pregnancy, hung perfectly from her body, and below was a pair of panties that I had just discovered I had unknowingly delivered to her. The sheer lace fabric revealed a delicately shaved mound, and the satin fabric covered her perfect ass.

"Well, they look fine to me." I stammered. "Your husband is a lucky guy."

She gazed at me. "They are not for my husband."

"Well, whoever he is, he's lucky."

"I wore them for you."

To this day, I cannot explain how a quiet room could get more quiet. Her eyes continued to gaze at me, as if begging me to make a move. Standing up, I walked over to her, brushing the hair from her face. Then, I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Her mouth opened, and our tongues danced for a sweet moment. Being so hot and sweaty, I tried to keep my distance, betraying my desire to hold her in a firm embrace. I knelt down, tracing my kisses from her mouth, down her neck to her breasts. As I kissed and caressed both of her beautiful orbs, she let out an approving moan.

Holding one breast in my hand, I reached around to grab her round ass, my large hand nearly covering an entire cheek. As my other hand reached down, I placed my hands on her hips, and my tongue traced down her belly, around her pubic mound, and down to her inner thighs. She took my cue, sitting on the end of the bed and opening her legs. I licked and sucked her inner thighs, taking in the sensual experience of her magnificent pussy--The perfect grooming and the delicate aroma that teased my senses as her body responded to my teasing.

What I really wanted to do is taste her, and as I approached her wetness, I looked up at her as she looked down at me while I began to slowly lick her. My tongue worked slowly, circling and probing every part, paying attention to her as her eyes closed and she writhed in my mouth. After a few minutes, she came, and her sweet nectar on my tongue was my reward.

It's funny how me giving her oral sex made me hard, but that's the way I have always been.

As demure as Jennifer had been whenever I met her, she continued to look at me as I ate her pussy, then whispered, "Fuck me now."

It was a surprise to me that I didn't explode there and then. But I did manage to slide my cock up to her wetness, letting her guide me into her tight hole. I patiently let her settle on a depth before slowly stroking my thick cock into her. She felt divine, and watching her throw her head back as she moaned brought me to heights that let me know I would not last long. Fortunately, I was able to fuck her until she came, screaming loudly as she did so, which pushed me over the edge, bringing the load I had building up all morning out into a pulsating explosion as I filled her deeply.

We laid next to one another, kissing for a moment. But as much as I wanted to lay and caress her for the afternoon, I had to get back to work. I finished her water, thanking her for the water (and other things), then went back to my route.

Most days, she meets me at the door with a bottle of water. But some days, she takes me to the kitchen because she 'forgot' the bottle in the fridge. Those days we usually end up cooking on her kitchen countertop.

I always enjoy the people on my route, but there will never be another Jennifer.

Badboy_71
Badboy_71
92 Followers