Angela Ponders

Story Info
A fork in the road makes a young girl wonder.
1.1k words
4.07
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela was not in the mood for this. David had left a really hostile text message. Something about work and being busy and her not having enough time for him. Sometimes with all the stress and trying to take care of things she forgot she had a boyfriend.

They had been together for a year now. David was tall, six five or so as he would say, broad shouldered and slim hipped. Dark, chiseled cheekbones, a tight ass and long legs. Really beautiful to behold. Physically strong, lots of stamina, and a perfect dick which he was gifted with. Unlike a lot of guys with big penises he understood the point wasn't always pain. Unlike the older men he never had a problem getting or staying hard, or getting or staying up.

The thing was David was pretty much good for fucking and not much else. He was very proud. He had a hard time learning new things, and that meant for an uneducated poor boy from the village here, he would have a hard time making money. Security, driving, mechanic work or other blue collar work required a tolerance for feedback which he didn't have. The ego that came along with the endowments made his indisciplined nature a liability. When she was younger she just saw a beautiful boy that could make her come on command over and over again, who had a ready laugh and a quick charm.

As she spent more time in the workplace, she realized he was spending her money, taxing her time, and wasting her energy with his insecurity. Could this man give her a dollar, ever? She had thought supporting him would help, but it was becoming clear that he didn't realize he had a part to play. He just took. She had caught him a few times, going through his phone, negotiating with girls for fucktime. How can you be unemployed and spend time looking for girls to pay for sex?

Now he accused her of cheating because she wasn't getting angry. She was apathetic at this point. IT had been a long week and she really just wanted him to shake her up and get her out of her head and into her body.

As she got off the motorcycle taxi in David's neighborhood, she tried to find a smile. It was a short walk. She knocked.

"You can't answer my message?"

"I was coming anyway."

"Come in, I don't like your attitude."

"David is this how you welcome me? "

He was in a green wrapper around his waist, and nothing else. He was fine. Chiseled abs, mahogany flesh. It was late and he was very clearly preparing to go to sleep. As he closed the door and locked it, he looked her up and down.

"I need to take a piss."

"Fine."

David walked to the bed as Angela closed the bathroom door.

When she came out he was lying on the bed. As she would have expected, his wrapper had fallen off. As she walked over she realized maybe he just missed her. She took her clothes off carefully, as she would still need to wear them home when she was finished with him. Her blazer, her shift, her bra. She rubbed under her bra where the underwire had irritated her. She needed new stuff, but had priorities. She removed her jeans and hung them up on a nail in his wall, and slipped out of her slippers.

He moved over. He was silent now as she got into bed. David was young. Maybe 21 or 22. Not very mature intellectually, but his body... His breathing quickened as they kissed, and his hands were all over her. She had wanted to shower, after the long day, but David always said honest sweat was sweet. He kissed her neck, caressing her back with his hands, and then licked her collarbone as she gasped and wriggled. He pulled her to him, making her feel small against his long frame, and pressing her breasts against his chest.

She felt warmth as she felt his cock poke against her legs. She lay back and opened her legs. She was so wet. He knelt astride her and smiled, running his finger and then tongue into her belly button and then into her pussy. She sighed and arched her back as he gently licked her hood and her clit while fingering her with his index finger. He found it and kept pressing slowly, and then harder as the spot firmed and softened, and she squirted all over his hands, and the bed. She pulled away and coiled into a fetal position.

"You can't run away its selfish" He pulled her to him and pulled her legs apart. Her clit was swollen and red, and her vagina pulsed, wet and soft. He tapped the head of his dick against her. She reflexively opened her legs further and received him. He slid in slow.

"Aaah"

He smiled and slowly touched her, first with shallow slow strokes then circular shallow strokes, then deeper until his lower abdomen and pubic bone rubbed against her clit. He raised her legs, bending her knees back so she could feel more. She loved this position. There was nowhere to hide, and she could look in his eyes. He leaned forward to kiss her. Their tongues were electric together, and she spasmed and gripped him with her pussy. As she wrapped her legs around him, he thrusted deeper and faster, reaching under her shoulder blades and pulling her to him.

Kissing her neck, ears, lips, collarbones, nipples, sucking her nipples, sending shock waves through her as they hardened, as goose pimples rose on her breasts, as she closed her eyes and groaned, as his deep hard stroke sent her over the edge again, as she started trembling and then reflexively slamming back into his thrusts, as he exploded into her in a hard deep stroke that brought them all together and filled her with thick warm joy. He collapsed onto her. She didn't mind feeling his weight. She wasn't stressed anymore. She wasn't sore yet but she felt full. He rolled over and kissed her lightly. His chest heaved. He leaned over and sucked her left nipple. Gently. Like a child. The firm tug was almost hypnotic, and he slowly fell asleep.

It was funny. No one could fuck her like David. He brought his entire self to each experience. All of him was right here. His anger. His pain. His frustration, his hate. But Angela wanted more. So much more. As she washed up she wondered why the rich guys never fucked her this way. She then wondered why David was so out of control of his feelings. She got dressed and left him sleeping, naked, with his big unit leaking slowly as it laid against his leg. There had to be more than this. She needed to eat.