All Comments on 'Angela, the Ingenue Pt. 01'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandalmost 2 years ago

Many of JBEdwards' female narrators are sweet, likable young women whose experience in sexual matters is approximately twice that of Don Juan, Casanova, Mata Hari, and Pamela Harriman combined. (What's not to like?). But it's great fun, for a change, to find a narrator/main character (Angela) who really *is* an ingenue—even at the end, even following the discarding of her virginity.

JBE does a good job creating the mindset of an immature and inexperienced teenaged girl. Of course, the way the plot is going, I suspect Angela will have matured quite a lot between yesterday and daybreak tomorrow. And to think that, as of this morning, she hadn't even been kissed! Girls grow up so fast these days....

I'm looking forwards to Part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES