Angela, the Ingenue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell you what. If she's disappointed I'll send Aaron to help her out, but if I can seduce her, then maybe Aaron can take you home. He has a car here, too," he said.

I don't know what happened to me. I said, "No, Steve. She wants Aaron. Do this for me, and take me home, and I'll give you a happy ending to the evening, okay?" I figured given the way I'd already casually and publicly fucked Jean-Pierre, and you just don't do shit like that in high school, Steve would need something at the end of the date, and a blowjob would mean I wouldn't have to fuck him, too!

"You're serious?"

"Yeah, if you don't mind being the first guy to get a blowjob from me?"

"You mean, you've already fucked Jean-Pierre, and never given anyone a blowjob?" Steve asked. He seemed to be incredulous.

I just looked at him. I hadn't even kissed a guy before this party.

"Shit, babe. I'm your guy. Stay here, I'll arrange everything!" Steve said. He seemed to be inordinately excited. I was beginning to get grossed out. Maybe the ecstasy was wearing off?

Steve didn't return. The sonofabitch must have been getting it on with Samantha. She was ready to be fucked, in any event, the poor girl. Maybe I should just walk home? I began to look around for my top and my bra. I found my top easily enough, but my bra had disappeared.

Diego found me. "Where are you going, Angela?"

"Home," I said.

"On foot? It's a long walk, and it's raining now," he said.

Oh, shit. "It is?" It was. "I guess I need a ride home, after all."

"Good luck. And take your top off, girl. Don't tell Kayleigh I said this, but you've got the best boobs in the party," Diego said, as he caressed my left boobs, ending -- of course -- at my nipple. "Great exhibitionist fucking, too. And with Jean-Pierre to boot. My Lord, girl, you are something! Sex on wheels. Stay a little longer, please. Here's some punch; enjoy yourself," he said, handing me another glass of the deadly punch.

As an afterthought, he added, "By the way. Sharon was asking for you," Diego said, making my head reel in so many ways at once!

I found Sharon, or she found me. "I've been looking for you, Angela. I've asked Bill to take me home now. As soon as I can find my top and bra, we're out of here. Want to come home now, too?"

"Yes, that would be great. Did you enjoy the party?" I asked.

"My now former, very former boyfriend Bill shot his fucking cum up into me, Angela. I was unprotected, too! This party has been a disaster. At least with you, Jean-Pierre wore a condom. Right?"

"Well, at least the punch is great," I said, as I swallowed the last drop of the cup Diego had given me.

"Did Diego give you that punch?" Sharon asked.

"Yes. Why?" I was nervous now.

"It's spiked with MDMA," Sharon said. Seeing my blank face, she said, "Molly. Ecstasy."

"He wouldn't do that," I said. Sharon laughed; there was a bitterness in it.

"Why do you think Bill and I just fucked in public? Or for that matter, you and Jean-Pierre? You two were the first. Bill and I were the fifth couple to get it on, by my count," she said. "Diego's also been giving away Viagra like candy, not that any of these guys actually needed any. They're as horny as Billy Goats. Between the ecstasy and the Viagra, well, I don't have to explain it to you! Was it fun with Jean-Pierre?"

"Holy smokes," I said, not answering her rude question.

"Now c'mon. Let's go."

The three of us ran through the pouring rain to Bill's father's car. Sharon was so mad at Bill the inside of the car felt freezing, as the pouring rain made loud noise on the roof. "Take me home first," Sharon snarled. Bill complied.

Sharon refused Bill's attempt at a kiss goodnight. After she slammed the door and ran into her home. I asked Bill, "Did you really not pull out in time?"

"I thought she was on the pill, like you, Angela," Bill said. "You were spectacular with Jean-Pierre. I loved the way you moaned, and clawed his back in your passion."

"How do you know I'm on the pill?" I asked.

"Your brother Paul told me. Why; am I wrong?" Bill replied. Paul was a junior in college. How did he know Bill, and why was he discussing my birth control with him?

How would Paul even know? Well, we share a bathroom when he's home for a visit, and maybe one time I left out the package?

More significantly, why would my brother tell Bill? There's so much I don't understand. I rode in silence, thinking, still in the back seat, as Bill continued on, navigating flooded streets, to my parents' home.

Bill got out of the car, in the rain, and opened the back-seat car door for me, but before I could slide out, he joined me in the back seat. "I absolutely love the way you kiss, Angela. Can I have a kiss goodnight?"

"What about Sharon?" I asked.

"What about her?" he replied.

"Well, the two of you just made love, and now you want to kiss me?"

"It's just a kiss. I don't think Sharon or, for that matter, Jean-Pierre, would mind," he replied. He was now right next to me.

"I guess you're ..." and before the word "right" left my lips, I was kissing Bill again. I knew Jean-Pierre didn't care about me; I was just a disposable lay for him, another conquest. He was infamous in our high school for having sex with a girl and then dumping her. He must have laid four or five girls before he got it on with me. I was surprised, however, by Bill's behavior. I knew Sharon would hate me; she must never find out I let Bill kiss me! And boy, was he kissing me!

Bill's kisses were just as good, if not better, than the ones he gave me during the snake dance kissing game, at the party. These kisses were hotter than hell! I was melting, and offered no resistance when his hands slipped under my top and caressed my bare boobs. The way he twisted my nipples while still kissing me sent me over the top. (I never had found my bra.)

We were kissing and kissing and kissing as the rain poured down on the car's roof, and soon my top was off, and a little after that my yoga pants and panties were off, and we were still kissing. We had been making out for around twenty minutes when I saw headlights and the garage door opened, and Paul's car drove in. So, my brother was home. My parents, I knew, were away for the weekend.

Bill put my legs on his shoulders, and they were up high, touching the car's headliner, as they spread and Bills body was between them, and suddenly I knew what Bill was up to. In retrospect, I blame the ecstasy Diego gave me in the spiked punch, and the Viagra he gave Bill as well. Or maybe we were just two horny teenagers.

Anyway, I'd always liked Bill. I think he had always lusted after me, as well. We'd never tried anything because it would have crushed Sharon. None of that seemed to matter, as Bill's delightfully hard cock entered my thoroughly lubricated snatch, and in the privacy of Bill's father's car, with all of its windows fogged, and in the pouring rain, Bill and I made love with a passion that comes when one has wanted to do it with the other for so long, and always tried to repress the desire.

I was gasping, and moaning, and when I climaxed, I screamed. Boy did I scream! Bill unloaded in his second woman of the night, and -- I slowly realized -- I too had fucked two men that night! Holy shit. My first kiss led to making love to two men, in the same evening. Well, nobody would know about this second time!

Truth be told, I couldn't wait to get it on with Bill again, but I knew it was not to be. I couldn't do that to Sharon, and neither -- I hoped -- could Bill!

Bill wanted me to give him a blowjob to get him hard for a round two, right there in the backseat of his father's car, but I declined. I was beginning, belatedly, to get freaked out by what I had already done that evening.

"Listen, Bill. My parents are away for the weekend, but before you got me naked and flat on my back, I saw my brother Paul's car pull into the garage, earlier. Since it's Saturday night, he's likely to have some floozy he wants to bed in the house with him. I'd invite you in, but with Paul doing his thing, it could get awkward," I said.

"I want you, Angela. I've always wanted you. Sharon just kind of got in the way. Sharon knows Paul well, but I don't, and Sharon's not here. She's home, pouting and sulking, remember?" Bill said. I knew Bill was lying. After all, hadn't Paul told him I was on the pill? A tidbit like that wouldn't arise in a casual conversation, right? I hope not!

It was clearly bullshit, but he wanted me, and I liked that, and, in fact, I wanted him right back. Inviting him in was not tantamount to doing it again with him. Or so I thought! Anyway, I acquiesced, and I knew Paul would be pissed, with us interrupting his seduction. Could I bribe him to be silent? What could I give him that he wanted? Hmmm ... No! Absolutely not. Strike that thought!

Bill and I ran through the downpour into my home. Paul recently had been raiding my friends as quick and easy lays, since they were now legal, but I was hoping he had brought a college slut to our home, and not one of my friends. I guessed I was going to find out.

As we entered, Paul called out, "Welcome home, Angela. You finally left that car and came in out of the rain? We're in the living room. Get a drink and join us!"

Paul didn't know I had a guy with me, and that in fact it was Bill, but we both got a glass from the open bottle of white wine, some French one, and went to the living room. Bill's face turned white, since entering the living room we saw a topless Sharon, cuddled up next to Paul, as he gently played with her right nipple.

If you enjoyed this story, you might also enjoy the sequel which is appearing in the Incest rubric!

12