Angela's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in and make yourself comfortable Jack. She gave him a nice hug. I didn't know what you had planned so I hope I'm dressed Ok." She turned to model. "I still have to finish getting ready. Can I get you anything?"

Jack stood up and hugged her. "I have everything I need or want right here." Angela fell into his chest for a couple of moments before retreating to the bathroom. As she was putting the finishing touches on her makeup, she thought to herself that this could be an important step in her healing.

As she came out of the bathroom, she asked "Are you absolutely sure you want to get involved with this broken chunky hippo who has very little give the rich doctor except possible frustration and grief?"

"Girl, be quiet and come here." She walked over to Jack who simply hugged her and gently kissed her on the cheek. He wasn't going to press. "You beautiful creature, you have plenty to give. I am no more nor no less than you. I'm a person and you're a person. If I have my way, those two persons will become one. Now get your purse and let's go. "

"Where are we going" asked Angela.

"It's a secret. Just plan on it being a long and hopefully enjoyable day." They went down and got into the SUV that Jack had rented. They drove south for about an hour and a half till down the 5 till they came to Wilshire Blvd. There Jack turned into the La Brea Tar Pits and the L.A. Museum of Art. "Do you like museums" he asked.

"I've never been. Ricardo was never interested so we didn't go. I've never been to the tar pits before either."

"Honey, I think you'll enjoy this. There is a Monet exhibit. He was a French painter from the mid 1800's. He is like the father of impressionist paintings. Those painters did a lot of outdoor type settings and portraits with dazzling colors. I think you will like the Pace museum as well. It contains all kinds of fossils from thousands of years ago. I prefer that to the artwork, but I do enjoy both."

They spent the day taking in the sites. They first toured the tar pits. It was amazing to see such a geologic structure in the middle of down town. The stopped at the snack bar at the museum and had a light lunch. Then they looked at the fossils at the Pace museum before taking in the Museum for the Arts. The museum is multiple levels that displayed not only the Monet exhibit, but had sculptures as well. It had several different wings with each offering something different.

Neither of the two realized when it happened, but eventually they spent a good part of the afternoon holding hands. They stayed at the Museum for the Arts until it closed. While they were walking back to Jack's rental, Angela stopped and said "That was wonderful Jack. I found it quite interesting. Thanks for a lovely afternoon." She then looked up and kissed him lightly on the lips. It was their first ever kiss on the mouth. With that first kiss, a spark jolted both of couple. Jack was surprised how quickly she kissed him and her because how it made her feel. For the first time in a while, Angela felt she was heading down the right path.

After the museum, Jack to what he hoped was now his woman to a nice upscale restaurant. It was not too upscale that they needed a change of clothes, but it was still quite nice. Since it was still early for a Saturday, they didn't have to wait long for a table. For and extra twenty, the maître d sat the couple at a secluded table near the window. They could easily have a nice conversation.

Jack had ordered an appetizer of shrimp cocktail, along with a fine white wine. For dinner, Jack had ordered Trout almandine with new potatoes and fresh string beans. At Angela's request, he ordered her a stuffed flounder with scalloped potatoes and a ceaser salad. For desert, they had a freshly baked brownie topped with vanilla iced cream and macadamia nuts. Angela thought it was the best meal she had ever had.

Jack had not said anything for a few minutes and was just staring at her eyes which appeared to sparkle in the flickering candle light. She said "Jack is anything wrong? You haven't said anything for several minutes."

"Everything is just perfect. I was mesmerized by your beauty dancing in the candle light. This has been a wonderful day. This dinner was perfect. The only thing sweeter than the brownie was the taste of your lips in the parking lot." With a smile, he snickered "I sure hope you give free refills."

"I agree that this has been a marvelous day. I feel I can trust you and if today is any indication, I will get to experience far more in my life. I still don't understand why a guy like you, who could have any woman he wants, would be interested in me."

"Sweetheart, I've already explained that. You have an inner beauty that no woman that I have found can match. You have the outer beauty of a real woman and not a fake one. You sell yourself way too short. I feel a comfortable connection with you. This may be our first official date, but I already know from our interactions over these past months that I love you. My goal now is to convince you that I'm worth the risk and hope you can learn to love me too. I don't make friends easily and certainly don't fall in love easily, but with you it was quite easy. I'm just happy that you are giving me this chance. And if over the next weeks and months, I do ANYTHING to fuck it up, before you dump my sorry ass, please hit me over the head with a 2X4 so I can make it right."

After dinner, Jack took her out dancing at a club that's main genre was soft jazz. While Jack was primarily a country boy, this was an opportunity for some nice close slow dancing. While she didn't think she was a good dancer, Angela melted into him by the third song. She enjoyed his strong arms around her and actually felt safe. Jack enjoyed the closeness and especially the feel of her ample tits, no make that breasts, against his chest, even if they were protected by a bra. He would not want to be anywhere else.

It was around midnight when they left the club. They still had an hour and half drive back to her place. He entertained the idea of asking if she wanted to get a hotel room but thought better of it. "Jack" Angela said, "I'm giving you two options tonight. Neither will get you in my bed. You can stay with me tonight on the sofa, and no, it does not make into a pull out bed; or you can go back to your hotel. I know it's going to be late."

"I would love to stay at your place, but I have an idea. What size bed do you have?"

"I have my queen bed that I bought. Why?"

"Indulge me." He then pulled into an all-night Wal-Mart. They got down and he protectively held her arm as they went in. Jack went right to the sporting goods section and bought an inflatable mattress. "There, I can sleep on a nice comfy mattress and you're honor will still be safe."

"Ok. I get it. Plus it will deflate and I can store it easily. I already have sheets and a blanket that will fit it. Let's go."

They got back to Angela's place and after cleaning up and getting Jack's bed ready it was almost 2:30 in the morning. A couple hours later, Jack was sound asleep when he heard a piercing scream coming from Angela's bedroom. He quickly jumped up and ran to her room, but she had locked her door. He pounded on it over and over again and was about to break it down when she opened it. "Are you ok" he asked?

"I was having a bad dream."

"Like when you were at my apartment?" She simply nodded. "Come on honey; let's get you back to bed. If you want, I'll stay with you until you can go back to sleep." She turned and went back to bed. Jack followed her and laid beside her holding her. After about thirty minutes, Angela was gently snoring. Jack went back to the living room and went to sleep.

It was almost ten when Jack woke up. As her turned, he saw his love lying beside him. She was wearing her sweats and a black T shirt. She looked so peaceful there. He bent down and gently kissed her head. She opened her eyes and smiled. Unfortunately for Jack, all he was wearing were his boxers and as it was morning, he was sporting quite the tent. He quickly laid back on his back hoping she wouldn't notice. She did.

"What a kind man you are" said Angela. "You held me until I went to sleep and didn't try to take advantage of me. I woke up again about six. I still felt uneasy and decided to come with you. You make me feel safe. I felt that way when we were dancing. I hope you don't mind." Once she saw the sheet sticking up, she giggled "I guess part of you didn't mind." Then with a serious look "I at least hope that is because you were thinking of me."

"I kind of get that way whenever I think of you. Lately it's been that way a lot" replied Jack.

"Look, I can go back to my room and get cleaned up if you want to take care of that. Or you can have the shower first. Either way, I don't want to see you uncomfortable."

"I'll be fine. I really do need to go pee. Ladies first if you need to go." Angela jumped up and ran to the bathroom. She came out and started her tea.

"I don't drink coffee. All I have is tea. Sorry" said the sweet girl.

"That's ok. Let's get cleaned up and we'll go to breakfast, or lunch or brunch or whatever the hell time it is." Jack was laughing as he said it.

They went and had a nice breakfast of omelets with bacon and hash browns. After which Jack went back to his hotel to check out. He got his stuff together and drove back to her place. When they got back, Jack went and sat on the couch. After getting them something to drink, she came and sat beside him. She leaned in and rested her head on him. She felt safe. That was her feelings a lot since the beginning of the weekend. She knew he loved her but could she love him? Angela wondered if she could love anyone again. She admitted to herself that she did feel a very strong attraction. If she could learn to love anyone it would be Jack.

She looked up at him contemplating her feelings. At the same time he looked down at her and into her eyes. As if it were as natural as breathing their lips met each other. First the kisses were tentative but quickly go more intense. They acted as if they were a couple of teenagers on their parents couch. Angela could feel Jack's boner beginning to build. She started to reach for it but caught herself. She wasn't ready. Not yet. Sensing her trepidation, Jack stopped. "It's ok Angela. I understand. We will go at your pace and yours alone. What do you say we take a walk before I have to leave for my flight?"

"I think that is a good idea Jack. I'm sorry, but I'm just not ready yet. I hope you understand."

"I sincerely do honey. I won't do anything to hurt you or force you into anything you're not ready for."

"Thank you. I promise it will be worth the wait." She then kissed him again.

The couple had a nice walk around the complex and closely around town. Finally it was about 4:30 and Jack was about to leave when Angela looked up with her puppy dog eyes. "Jack, can I ask a favor. If you say no, I understand."

"What is it my dear? You know I will do anything I can."

"Could you stay one more night? I feel so safe and contented. I know it's a lot to ask and you have to be at work tomorrow, but I think I need this."

"Of course I'll stay. Let me change my flight and call Maggie. That is an easy request." Jack didn't even mind the 150 dollar change fee by the airline.

After a nice dinner of chicken and baked potatoes that Angela cooked, they had some pie that she had baked. Then the couple curled up on the sofa and watched a little TV. About ten that night, they went to bed with her in her room and Jack on his air mattress. Jack went to sleep quickly thinking about how far they'd come in two days.

About two in the morning screams and crying emanated from Angela's bedroom. Jack was awoken from a deep sleep but he quickly ran to her room. This time the door was unlocked. Angela was sitting up holder her pillow. Jack immediately jumped on her bed and hugged her. "Shhh baby. It's just a bad dream. Come here and just relax." She molded herself into his arms and Jack gently rocked her until she stopped crying. His strong arms and soothing voice made her relax and feel safe.

Almost a half hour later, Angela was ready to go back to sleep. She lay back down and Jack covered her and kissed her forehead. As he was leaving her room she squeaked "Please stay."

"What was that" asked Jack?

"Please stay with me. I want you to hold me. I feel safe and need you to stay with me. Please."

"If you're sure, I will be happy to hold you." Jack got into her bed and covered himself and while holding his love went to sleep.

Angela woke up the next morning at round 6:00 snuggled against Jack. His right hand was cupped around her boob. She also felt something poking in her ass. She smiled with contentment. Once he came into her bed, she slept like a baby, well more like a rock. After all, babies rarely sleep through the night. Angela thought to herself while she was lying there, "If he is dumb enough or blind enough to want me, I guess I should try to make it happen." She still wasn't sure when or how she would be ready, but she felt she could trust him and by his actions believed him when he said he loved her.

Jack woke up a few minutes later. As he slowly came to consciousness, he realized where his hand was. He quickly went to remove it but Angela grabbed it and held it. "Jack my dear; you really shouldn't have your hand on my boob like that." As Jack began to slightly panic she took his hand and slowly moved it under her t shirt placing right on her bare breast. Using her hand over his, she began to massage her tit.

Since she was guiding him, Jack thought he would enjoy the feel. After a couple of minutes, he moved his hand to her other mound. He toyed with her nipples and was in paradise. Angela felt his boner get hard again and moved her ass back to rub it. She knew she wouldn't be fucking him just yet but maybe a hand job was in order. He did help her sleep.

Turning from her side to her back, Angela smiled up at Jack. He bent down and kissed her. "Now this is the way to wake up in the morning" he said.

She replied "Well it looks like someone is happy to see me." The then reached out and squeezed his cock though his boxers. "Can I take it out and see it?"

"Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Jack honey, I need to move on. It may be baby steps. I was thinking earlier, that if you're dumb enough and so blind that you really want me, and can be patient with me, I will commit to being your girlfriend. That means, as of now, we are exclusive. I doubt that will be a problem for either of us but I am laying it all out there. Now I want to see what I'm getting."

Angela quickly sat up and removed her shirt revealing her magnificent mounds. She then moved down and took off Jack's boxers. She was pleasantly surprised. Jack was about 6" long and about an inch and a half wide. Not too big that it wouldn't fit in her ass but big enough to get the job done no matter how she used it. She also got the idea that when the time came, Jack would not only know how to use his equipment but would be considerate in her needs as well. She took it into her delicate hand.

There was a large spot of precum glistening on the top. She was tempted to lick it but not yet. Using her thumb, she moved the slippery juice around. She then began to move her hand gently up and down his rigid shaft. She then moved down and began to massage his balls. She felt each of them and played with them. Jack was on his back watching in amazement as his new girlfriend was jerking him off. Angela could feel the excitement building. She moved her hand faster while taking her other one to handle his nuts. It was only two minutes or so later that Jack let loose a torrent of sperm. His first spurt shot about a foot and a half and landed on his chin. Three or four subsequent shots landed on his chest, stomach and on Angela's hand. With a gleam in her eye and a smile on her face, his girl moved up and kissed his love juice off his chin and then licked her hand clean.

Jack was still in a happy shock as Angela ate his semen. Taking a chance he then grabbed her and pulled her to him. He kind of lifted her until he could lower her breasts into his mouth. He licked and sucked her nipples moving from side to side. She didn't' seem to mind. Her pendulous orbs swung from side to side much to his delight. "Sweetheart this has been one of the best mornings in my life" said Jack. "I do have one small request." Angela got a little tense. She was afraid he wanted to go all the way. "Will you please take off or allow me to remove your sweats. I want to see you totally nude in an enjoyable way. The two times I was able to behold your womanly charms, were not the most romantic of situations."

She slowly got out of the bed and stepped away. With a little apprehension, she asked "Are you sure you just don't want me to turn on Animal Planet?" Jack just gave her a bit of a scowl. She slowly lowered her pants. She had shaved her pussy again. Her outer lips were large and meaty. They looked like they needed to be devoured. She was wet and her pink slit was glistening. Her love button was protruding aching to be kissed. Jack motioned for her to come closer. When she did, he simply reached out and pulled her close. He kissed her love canal taking in the sensuous aroma. Jack wanted to please her but she still was not ready. "Maybe next week Jack." One thing she did do was to turn around, bend over and spread her ass cheeks. She eeked when he grabbed her and gave her another kiss right on the little pink hole.

Jack got out of bed and went into the bathroom. Angela followed. He just looked at her as he started the shower. While it was warming up, he had to take a leak. Angela just watched. When he was finished and got into the shower, she sat down and peed herself. When Jack gave her a questioning look, she simply said "Jack my love, we've seen each other naked. I just jerked you off and ate your splooge. You've kissed me in my most intimated places including my asshole. I'm not about to be shy about peeing in front of you. Now while doing my hair; that may be another story."

Jack got out of the shower and Angela got in. It was not big enough for the two of them. It was fun watching her though. They got dressed for work. They were running late. Finally with heavy hearts, they kissed each other good bye. Phone calls and email would have to work for the next week. Even with the aforementioned heavy hearts, they both knew they were in a much better place.

While the week went slow thinking about Jack, Angela's work was hectic. She was going out into the field making observations and taking copious notes. She would also interact with the patients holding regular conversations. She thought the elderly were treated too much like children and not as adults. It was these conversations that gained their respect and made them feel alive and not a burden. She hoped that by setting an example, the caregivers in her charge would learn and act accordingly.

Jack was busy all week with meetings and such. He was also in a much better mood. Maggie walked into his office and commented "Jack, you seem to be in a much better mood. Things must be going well with that little girl down south."

"Yes Maggie they are. I haven't felt so alive in a long time. She still has some issues, including some horrendous night mares, but overall she is coming along." Jack went on to explain the new initiative that Angela was working on.

"Let's give her three months on that Jack" said Maggie. "If it works out like I hope it will, we can transfer her here to corporate. She can then train others. We can send her to the other offices and or bring them here. If the quality scores increase, it will be worth it."

Jack replied "Yes. Three months should be just the right amount of time."