Angelic Wife to Sexual Deviant

Story Info
A husband's sexual suggestion creates an unforgettable night.
1.7k words
4.42
10.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
izumiyori
izumiyori
18 Followers

"So Babe, I was thinking. How would you feel about trying out a club?" Sam nonchalantly asked over breakfast. He brought it up like he wanted to check out a new restaurant.

Libby spit up her coffee. It's not what she expected to talk about at this hour, right before they were leaving each other for the day.

"Um? Say whaaat?" she asked half-heartedly laughing. He was kidding, right? But the look on his face? He didn't break his composure.

She knew what he was implying, but she had to hear it from his lips. They had talked about it a handful of times during sex, but nothing ever came of it. And when they did talk about it fully clothed, they'd gotten into an argument, usually because of Libby.

She couldn't stand the thought of Sam with another woman. She was madly in love with the man. He picked her and since then, she was terrified he would wake up and realize she wasn't the right one for him and he would choose another more sophisticated woman, preferably with larger breasts and one who wasn't afraid to add more spice into their life.

"What do you mean? Like a night club that plays music or...?"

"Well,I was thinking more along the lines of a club with a little more action."

This had Libby's attention peaked. He most certainly wasn't talking about a night club where you sit and listen to Jazz.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I don't know. What are you thinking?"

She let out a snicker. "Are you serious?"

"Hmm...mmmm," he said swallowing the last bit of coffee.

Libby cocked an eyebrow at him.

"You don't have to commit to anything right now, but I would like you to give this some careful thought and consideration. You might just like it.

She could only nod in response.

"Libby, you know I only love you. I'm not going anywhere, alright? Just think about it, okay? No pressure.

"Okay," she tried to say brightly.

He really wasn't trying to make her angry, so she let the feeling subside.

"Well, on that note, I gotta run or I'm going to be late. We can talk more about it tonight, okay?" He gave her a quick peck on the cheek and was off.

Eventually the initial shock of what he proposed eased, as she lost herself in her work, but on her drive home she soon found her mind wandering back to her initial emotions of jealousy and that all too familiar residual spark of anger.

Worry set in as she pulled into the driveway. Creeping into her thoughts, she came to the conclusion he was looking for another woman to satisfy his deepest desires, the ones he wouldn't ever mention in her presence.

Then again, she was probably working herself up about the wrong things. She was notorious for that. A drama queen no doubt and usually thinking about what could go wrong rather than what the possibilities were if everything turned out better than okay.

It wasn't like she was the least bit ugly, but he joked she was more on the vanilla side when it came to sex. Was that such a bad thing?

Sure, they had sex every night, but was it exciting? They had a lot of fun in the bedroom, but it wasn't adventurous in the real sense of the word.

He was right, she preferred the more traditional sex positions and when it came to blow jobs, she never tried to take in his whole girth until she gagged. She wasn't that type of girl.

Not to mention, she shied away from sex toys and they never watched porn together. She knew he did, but they didn't talk about it because she didn't have the guts to ask. On occasion she wondered what his possible tags would be, but that made her jealous too. Why couldn't he cum with just her in mind?

She was a good girl in every sense of the word. They attended church every Sunday, went out with her girlfriend's on occasion, but never got too drunk. She never dared herself to be the naughty kind. She grew up in a conservative household, so this thing he was suggesting was so far out of her comfort zone. She blushed when she thought about it, but at the same time it made her heart beat faster.

They'd been married for three years. Neither one of them were guilty of cheating. They were fiercely loyal to one another, so what did she have to worry about? Absolutely nothing she told herself. Their love was stronger than some random sexcapade at a club.

She stifled the remainder of what-ifs and decided, just maybe it wouldn't be such a terrible idea to expand their sexual experiences outside of the bedroom. She was done being a prude. She wasn't going to let her fears get the best of her.

That evening they talked through the pros and cons. Armed with an extra dose of Sam's reassurances, Libby felt she was ready to face this unchartered territory.

As they walked towards the building, they chatted about their plan. Of course, most of the talking came from Sam, he tended to carry on when he was nervous or excited.

"Look, if either one of us feels like we don't want to be there, we'll leave. We don't have to stay if it's not what we expected."

Libby nodded, listening intently as she walked. She knew that whatever happened, she wanted to experience it with him. So she continued smiling, feeling her own anticipation grow as they arrived at the door.

They were greeted by a hostess who took their coats and gave them a tour of the club. They saw people of all shapes, sizes, and ages, engaged in various sexual activities.

Libby was surprised by how comfortable she felt. Sam couldn't believe how well she was taking it. Initially, they had decided to just watch, taking in the atmosphere and getting a feel for the place.

They found a small table in the corner, tucked away from the main area. From there they could observe without being too obvious. They watched as a couple in their 40s had sex on a nearby couch, while another couple in their 20s made out in a private room.

A few feet away, two women were making out passionately. On the other side of the room, an older woman was getting pleasure from an audience of five men.

Despite feeling intimidated at first, Sam and Libby soon relaxed, enjoying this rare opportunity as they watched others and talked about what they witnessed with hungry eyes.

As the night wore on, they began to feel more comfortable and found a couch in the corner where they slowly undressed and fondled each other.

Libby's inhibitions became unhinged when she eyed a woman staring at them intently. Wearing a black leather skirt that hugged her curves, and a tight top left little to the imagination.

"Why don't we invite her over? she asked. Libby couldn't believe what was coming out of her own mouth. She was definitely turning over a new leaf.

Sam called over a server to have a drink sent to her as an invitation. Once she received the drink, the woman sauntered over to them introducing herself as Evie.

"I'm Sam and this is my wife, Libby."

"You two are new here? I would have remembered you," she says as she bites her index finger eyeing Sam's shaft.

Libby picks up on her thoughts, but Sam appears clueless.

She nudges him and and raises her eyebrows to let him know she's giving him permission.

"Er...Do you want to have a seat?" he asks. Unsure how all of this works.

Instead, she kneels in front of him and pulls out his erection and begins to suck up and down, spitting on him every so often.

He feels as if he's going to lose his mind. He looks up to see Libby moaning louder as she watches the woman suck her husband. She slaps her clit and sucks on her finger. She wants to cum so badly, but she is enjoying the show too much.

He's in shock, but he takes his wife's action as permission and pulls off the woman's shirt with haste. Her large, firm breasts spill out, bouncing seductively in front of him. He lifts one of them and licks around the nipple, feeling her shiver beneath his touch.

The woman smiles at him and guides his hand to her tight pussy. She is already wet as he runs his fingers over her clit.

He moves his mouth back to the woman's nipples, taking turns licking and sucking each one.

Libby cannot believe all of this is happening around her. A sensual act is being performed between her husband and another woman and it's not making her jealous. She wants to join in but doesn't know where to begin.

She turns Sam's face towards her and kisses him passionately. She feels an insurgence of love for him and wants him to continue pleasuring himself with this complete stranger.

"Fuck her hard. I want to hear her scream."

He obeys. Flipping the woman over into a bending position, he rams his cock into her pussy. While the woman grips the back of the couch, Libby stares deeply into Sam's eyes. He grabs the back of her neck and sucks on Libby's tits. He brings his lips to her own, biting her bottom lip in pure ecstasy.

The woman cries out in pleasure as Sam continues to thrust into her, the intensity of his movements increasing each time. Libby can't take it anymore and moves closer, wanting to be a part of it all.

She wraps her arms around the other woman and kisses her neck, murmuring encouraging words as Sam explodes inside of her.

The woman collapses onto Libby in exhaustion and Sam holds both of them close, their sweat-slicked skin sticking together as one.

"C'mon baby, fill her with your cum," Libby whispers into Sam's ear and he obliges with a few more powerful thrusts. The orgasm builds up until finally Sam releases himself inside of the woman making her do the same.

As they left the club, hand in hand, Libby knew there was no turning back from this new sexual journey they were taking on together.

izumiyori
izumiyori
18 Followers