Angels Ch. 17 - Influenced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie didn't possess the large breasts that Dawn had encountered but her sensitive nipples more than made up for it. Dawn snuck her fingers up under Carrie's top and after a few brief strokes above the older woman's bra, the bubbly blonde inched Carrie's bra cup aside and started to determinedly tweak and pull at the rubbery nub. Gemma saw the change generated in their visitor and moved her own hand down to the bottom of Carrie's top and lift it clear of her chest. The brunette hooked the other bra cup aside so that she could lean down and capture Carrie's other nipple between her lips before she abused it with a combination of her lips, tongue and teeth.

Carrie had been sighing heavily as Dawn had been tweaking on one nipple, but this new change had her groaning loudly which only served to spur Gemma on even more. This woman was in a unique position to help the company, which would help Susan and in turn that would help Gemma. The brunette pulled back and stood up so that she could level one of her own nipples at Carrie's lips. Once she felt the tender excited flesh on her lips, the older woman immediately took the nub between her lips and started to suckle on it.

Dawn slipped from her seat to kneel in front of Carrie so that she could inch the older woman's skirt up. Grasping hold of the elasticated waist of Carrie panties Dawn pulled the garment towards her and down their visitor's legs. Carrie had long ago abandoned any thought of protesting what previously she would have considered deviant behaviour and was now fully bought into it, in fact she was so convinced by Dawn and Gemma's words that she was eager to see where this particular rabbit hole went. Feeling the initial tug on her panties, Carrie did her best to lift her butt off the seat to allow their downward trajectory while not losing contact with Gemma's nipple. The brunette cradled to older woman's head to her breast while she reached down and persistently tweaked at the nearest of Carrie's nipples.

Once Dawn had successfully brought Carrie's panties down to her ankles, the blonde prised the older woman's legs apart and craned her head forward so that she could attach her mouth to Carrie's sex. Carrie groaned around Gemma's nipple as she felt Dawn's mouth clasp at her extended clitoris. The fleshy nub took no finding as it stood very proudly from its hood. The blonde knew then that this new influencer would prove a very popular new addition to the group. Carrie impulsively reached her hand down to pull at the back of Dawn's head so that the younger woman wouldn't be moving her mouth from its current location anytime soon.

Dawn's tongue was working overtime on the large fleshy clit in front of her. She would alternate between bashing it repeatedly with her tongue before taking it between her lips and sucking hard on it while pulling her head back to extend the flesh before it sprung from her lips. It was when Gemma switched her attention to clamping her lips on the nearest of Carrie's nipples that the fireworks went off. Carrie was humping her butt up and down on the seat, cradling both heads so they stayed in their current spots and groaning wilding that peaked to a crescendo when she finally came.

The influencer lay spent, slumped in the seat as the two younger women slowly pulled themselves upright surveying what they had done to their newest friend. Carrie lifted her head up and wore a big bright smile, her forehead beaded with sweat and turning to Gemma said "Phew, you weren't kidding about the power of a female induced orgasm. The fireworks are still sparking inside of me."

Gemma smiled back equally as broadly and decided to continue her dominance of proceedings. She climbed up to sit on the table edge in front of Carrie, she splayed her long, luscious legs as wide as they would go and pointed to her excited splayed pussy saying "I'm very pleased to hear you enjoyed it but that is only the tip of the iceberg. The ultimate test is whether you can go down on another woman."

Dawn was stood to the side of Carrie holding her breath, hoping that the older woman would indeed take an active part. She needn't have worried as Carrie's attention was drawn to the neatly trimmed pussy presented in front of her. Without taking her eyes off the prize, she leant forward, extended her tongue and ran it along Gemma's exposed clitoris. New sensations shot from Gemma's clit to a point deep inside her lower stomach knowing hers was the first pussy this previously reluctant virgin had tasted; she was doing so very willingly, and Gemma knew from her other lovers that this little gem would be back to sample more.

Gemma nodded to Dawn "Come sit up beside me" which the blonde did as suggested. Now Gemma turned her attention to Carrie saying "As nice as your tongue is, and I will be sampling it again very soon, I think my friend here deserves a little reward for her earlier efforts. Carrie raised her head, the broad smile back on her face as she scooted over to the next chair and repeated what she had just been doing on Dawn. Gemma slipped off the table to sit on the seat Carrie had just vacated, leant close to her ear and whispered "Now use that tongue to search downwards. I can smell from here that her pussy is turned on." Carrie inched her face down slightly as Gemma said, "Now doesn't she taste delicious." Carrie nodded her head without disengaging her tongue and so Gemma continued "Yes, I know because I've sampled it often."

Gemma reached her hand down between Carrie's legs and traced her fingertip along the older woman's labia making Carrie jump slightly although she still splayed her legs open as wide as she could to allow the beautiful brunette access to her womanhood. Gemma used the tips of her middle and index finger to trace circles around the fleshy clit before tracing the tips downwards and feeding inside the moist soft folds of Carrie's pussy. The influencer had to raise her head and gave a groan that seemed to come from the deepest recesses inside her. Gemma leant closer to her ear to instruct "No don't stop what you are doing. I can tell Dawn is not far from coming. You do want to reward her for what she did for you don't you?"

Carrie nodded her head as she lunged her face back into the blonde's luscious pussy, raking her tongue up and down making Dawn thrust her hips forward to drive Carrie's tongue further in her. With a deep groan Dawn came and Carrie felt euphoric. She had only had two previous lovers and she liked to it when they climaxed, but this time was different; it was more tender, more heartfelt and more rewarding for her as Dawn had done the same for her not too long ago. She wasn't that far from her own climax and was a little disappointed when Gemma withdrew her hand from Carrie's pussy.

With her fingertips still damp from Carrie's pussy, Gemma took hold of the older woman's hand and lead her to the bedroom set and removed the last of the older woman's clothing. Once Carrie was stood with her back to the bed, Gemma pushed on her shoulders until she was lay down on the bed. The brunette beauty then climbed on the bed, positioned her pussy until it hovered over Carrie's upturned face and squatted down so her pussy sat squarely on her mouth. Gemma was rewarded in an instant as the older woman cottoned on to what was intended and started to dart her tongue all around Gemma's pussy. In turn Gemma leant forward so that she could repeat the same actions on the influencer.

Dawn had sufficiently recovered and made her way over to the same set. In her hand was one of John's camera's; he had previously shown her how to use it and she had developed something of a hobby on coming down to use his state of the art kit. Carrie was vaguely aware of the sound of the shutter going and she was indeed a littler perturbed afterwards to discover that she had been photographed, not only without any clothing but having sex with another woman. Dawn calmed her nerves by showing that the majority of images showed Gemma's face and not Carrie's, but the blonde assured the older woman that the pictures were for her own consumption without actually mentioning she'd also be sharing them with the other members of their lesbian group who had met Carrie on her tour round.

Once the three had suitably recovered from their fun and games, Gemma rang Susan to say that they would be taking a shower and now might be a good time to come down and talk with a post orgasmic Carrie. After some more fumbling and touching under the shower heads, the three emerged from the changing rooms all dressed as though it were a normal business day. Susan once again enveloped Carrie in a warm hug and holding her at arm's length asked, "Did you enjoy yourselves."

Carrie looked embarrassed as her cheeks reddened and replied "Oh yes, more than you can ever imagine, the girls have a superb job of influencing this influencer. I've certainly had my eyes opened to a whole new world now and I plan to make sure my audiences get the message that they too should try it."

Susan was delighted but held off requesting some time with Carrie until she next came to the office which also gave her a chance to hook up with Andi and Faith.

12