Angels Ch. 20 - Placement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an indecently short time, Gemma escorted Karen up to one of John's bedroom, "We'll leave the door open in case any of the others from the group want to come and join in but for starters, lay back on that bed with those lovely legs open because I haven't eaten a pussy all day and I can't wait" which Karen meekly followed.

After a time, Gemma got up and went on sat down on Karen's waiting mouth completely obscuring her view, this was now the time for Gemma to proclaim "Oh you've got such a sweet mouth" being the code phrase Lisa was listening out for in the bathroom opposite. The young student quietly snuck into the room and settled between Karen outspread legs. Her lecturer seemed more intent on the yummy pussy dancing around on her face to notice someone else had joined them -- not that Lisa would argue as Gemma had a particularly tasty pussy.

Gemma estimated that Lisa had rung two climaxes' out of Karen by the time she got off Karen's face and went to work her mouth on their visitor's tasty pussy. It took a few minutes for Karen to regain her senses and look down at who was currently burying their tongue deep inside her pussy and it took a double take before she realised it was Lisa. She had got as far as raising her back from the bed only for Lisa to capture her throbbing clit between her lips and beat a staggering pace with her tongue -- all efforts of protest were abandoned.

Eventually Lisa decided to face the music and pulled herself away from the delicious pussy in front of her and said, "Please don't be mad, you don't know how attractive I find you and how much I wanted to make love to you once Susan confirmed that you were one of the sisterhood."

Karen simply smiled and said "Shut up and get up here. I've been wanting to get my mouth on those tits since the first time you walked into my classroom".

Gemma stood up, closed the door as she left the room and left the two to get acquainted which actually took the rest of the evening and a fair few hours of the morning. Susan was only marginally annoyed that Lisa had disobeyed her although she was won over by Lisa and Gemma putting a show on for her in her office. Karen's visits to the office became more frequent to various members of the group although she always treasured her weekends as that was when Lisa went to her house on Friday and eventually got out of bed on Monday morning when it was time for work again.

When she went back to college to complete her last year Lisa has some very entertaining tutorials with Karen.