Angels Who Called Me Snowballs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers

Even with Dana's sweet detour, we still beat Cindy and the kids back to our snowman. "Oh well, I suppose we better not dress him until they get back," Dana said! Walking away, she said " I guess I could fix him up some though, like carve some arms on him, and maybe smooth out the rough spots!" But she was back snuggling against me, when she told me "Oh boy, here they come!" Snuggling closer, she cooed "Bob darling, when were done out here, can we please make some lunch?"

Teasing, I answered smugly, saying "But, didn't I just feed you lunch?" Dana was chuckling, but she still slugged my shoulder!

Naturally, it was Christey who called out "Hey, how come Dana punched you Bob?"

My mouth was open, ready to answer, but Dana beat me to it, explaining "Because, he's a dumb butt," quickly, adding "But that doesn't mean you should slug your little brother! Yeah, well what have you got there?"

Cindy answered, informing us that "Christey found two old tennis balls to use for his eyes! Billy came up with a carrot for Mr. Snowman's nose, and their mother cut a mouth out of some red poster board! So, we're all set!"

But then pushing between Dana and me, Cindy whispered "Damn Dana, wipe the side of your mouth! What, you couldn't wait, so poor Bob had to feed you lunch? Really, leave a slut like you alone for even a minute, and you're down on your knees!"

Obviously trying hard not to laugh, Dana told her "yeah, well, you're just jealous! But hey, I'm sure bob's willing to feed you too, right Bob?"

Ignoring them, I asked the kids "OK which one of you wants to put Mr. Snowman's face on?"

Christey shrieked "Me, me, " apparently remembered her brother, and added a reluctant "OK, and Billy you can put on his hat and scarf, OK?"

Billy started to protest, but from the sounds of his excited squeals, I figured Cindy had picked him up. Anyway, they were both Laughing, when she told him "Come on, I'll hold you up so you can reach high enough to put on his hat and scarf!"

Enjoying the moment, but wishing I could be a little bit more involved, I listened to Dana say "Oops, let me help Billy! Let's put a knot in that scarf, so it doesn't blow away! We can't let Mr. Snowman get a cold neck, can we!"

Hat and scarf in place, she lifted Christey, while Cindy helped her give our snowman a face. And then, I leaned the broom against him, and pushed some snow around its base to hold it in place.

The girls must have stepped back with the kids, because I heard Billy complaining "Well, I guess he's pretty neat, but he looks sort of grouchy!"

Not one, but both of my snow angels, chorused "Lets name him Bob then!"

Reaching for a snowball, I called "Come on kids, lets get them," and aimed a shot in the direction of my giggling playmates. Of course, I didn't make out any better in that snowball fight then I had in the earlier one. Snowballs were still flying, when I called a time out, suggesting "Ok, let's call him Grouch! And hey, you'd probably be grouchy too if you had to stay out here in the cold!"

Coming up from behind, Cindy wrapped her arms around my waist, and said "Grouch is a good name! But Bob's being silly, I think a snowman likes it in the cold! What do you think Billy?"

He told us with authority "Yeah, don't be silly, he'd melt if we took him inside!"

Not about to be left out, Christey suggested "Hey, he can guard our street!" And then not sounding the least bit happy about it, she informed us "Mom said we had to come in for lunch as soon as we were done! So I guess we gotta go!"

Billy didn't seem to mind though, happily seconding his sister, with an excited "Oh boy hot chocolate, and I bet she's got grilled cheese sandwiches too!"

Dana said "OK then, Cindy and I will walk you home, and then we're going to get something to eat our selves!"

Lobbing one right over the kid's heads, Cindy said "Gosh Dana, I've got something hot you can eat!"

Laughing, Dana replied "Well, at least I know what's for dessert. Come on kids, let's say good-by to Bob and Mr. Grouch!"

After the good-by's, and a pair of sweet hugs, I sent them off, reminding them "Make sure you come visit Grouch, don't let him get all lonely!"

Over lunch Cindy explained that she'd volunteered to take the kids sledding after lunch. Because I had a pretty good idea of why, I didn't ask why Dana was staying home. The teasing sarcasm in Cindy's "Of course, I don't' know how you two will keep yourselves amused without me...oh well, not my problem," pretty much confirmed it! And then, having donned her snow gear, with an obligatory "Don't do anything I wouldn't," Cindy left Dana and me to finish clearing the table.

Left alone, what Cindy and I did would have shocked, probably even scandalized Cindy! In a cozy scene of domestic tranquility, first we did the dishes, and then she helped me put together one of my favorite recipes. Dana was skeptical, not so much doubting me, but doubting "Anything called crock-pot tamale pie!" The imp sounded just as uncertain about my beer batter biscuits too, go figure!

Reminding Dana about how disappointed I'd been that she wasn't on the breakfast menu, I suggested something angelic for dessert. Told too "Hold that thought," she explained that what she really wanted was a tour of the garage's inventory of "Sexy goodies!" Curious, I quickly agreed, and off we went.

It actually felt like it was colder in the garage then it was outside, and all Dana had on was a sweatshirt. So yeah, it was a quick tour, made quicker when she told me what she had in mind. So, I showed her something in black leather, assured her it was one of the best; and then, showed her where to find the necessary accessory. But she wouldn't let me feel what she picked out, asking for a bag instead. Teeth chattering, Dana asked "Cindy raves about this silver bullet thingie! Have you got anything like that?"

"Sure," I told her, quickly adding "But, I've got something even better!" So I showed my half frozen angel the latest thing in vibrating rubber bullets. Popping in a set of batteries, I handed it to her, and waited for her reaction.

Quiet or not, I knew exactly when she turned it on! Surprise mingled with excitement in her startled "Oh my God, that's fucking awesome!" I heard her fling it in to the bag, then ask "What's this," before something heavier got added to Dana's bag of goodies. And then, with an emphatic "Lets get the fuck out of this freezer," she caught my hand, and practically ran for the door.

Back in the house, she informed me that she'd be thawing out in front of the fireplace, and ordered me to get her a double shot of Jack. So naturally, I poured an inch or so in to a tumbler, and knocked it back; and then, I delivered Dana's! She downed that one, polished off a second, and then she allowed me to wrap her up in a warm embrace. Coming up for air, she purred an accusatory "Snowballs you almost froze your dessert," adding with a mischievous giggle "Yeah, so you just better get busy, and help thaw it out!"

"Thaw it," I quipped! "Angel baby," I said, chuckling as I added "Hell, I'll not only thaw it out, I'll make it sizzle!"

Dana was sitting on the sofa, with her feet up on my shoulders. Content to be on my knees, I was happily munching away on my angel food treat, when Cindy dropped down beside me. Luckily for Dana I can eat pussy and listen at the same time! So I listened to Cindy bitching about having to repeatedly haul a couple of squealing yard apes up a fucking mountain. But then, unluckily for Dana, Cindy decided it was her turn to play the dominant bitch.

Issuing orders, and certainly sounding serious, she told Dana "Yo bitch, sure hope you've been enjoying yourself; because Cindy's back, and Cindy's in charge...well, until dinner anyway! So here's the deal, Snowballs gets to keep licking, something I know the lizard tongued bastard can do, while I scamper off and luxuriate under a nice long shower! Only gosh, guess who isn't allowed to cum until I get back? Oh my, yes, that would indeed be the insatiable nympho half of this team!" Something about that team thing had me wondering, but I still caught Cindy's "oh, and I'll take anything, absolutely anything as a sign of agreement!" It wasn't my fault that Dana moaned; but Cindy, jumped right on it, declaring "Oops, yes, that lovely little groan counted! So I'm off...and, no cheating now!"

Luckily poor Dana had already caught up with a couple of screaming orgasms. Unluckily for the poor girl, I was going to do my very best to see that the insatiable angel caught up with another one! Always happy to instigate, this bastard was curious to see just what sort of diabolical punishment Cindy would dish out!

We played a back and forth game. The first time I tried to get her close, intending to launch a sneak attack and push her over the top. But Dana grab my hair, squealing "Whoa there, she didn't say you had to try so fucking hard!" When pulling my hair didn't work, she tried pushing me away by bracing her feet on my shoulders. Wrapping my arms around her thighs put an end to that, leaving her to gasp "Slow down, oh God slow down!" It was an amusing little game, but I suppose Dana was entitled to claim victory. Some victory, I told myself; sort of like riding a roller coaster and skipping the big scary hill!

Returning, Cindy plopped down next to Dana. Not only didn't Cindy interrogate us, but she didn't even bother asking if we'd followed orders. Deprived of an opportunity to claim victory, Dana didn't volunteer anything either. What she did do, was let go of my hair, reach down and spread herself wide open. And then she absolutely bellowed "Eat me Snowballs...make this bitch cum!" While Dana screamed "Yes," over and over, in a steadily rising crescendo, Cindy sat there chortling nastily. I didn't hear Cindy order me to stop, so I didn't. But it wasn't long until Dana was frantically yanking on my hair, and pleading "No more, no more...stop already!" Knowing she'd soon enough be begging for more, I went right on torturing her still dramatically swollen clit. Sure that Cindy's curiosity would get the best of her; I was listening for something besides Dana's next ear shattering orgasm!

Hearing the telltale rustling, I figured it meant Cindy was rummaging around in Dana's bag of goodies. "Snowballs, that bitch has had enough, so, put your tongue away," Cindy quietly ordered, dispassionately adding "But, you can stay right there on your knees! Yes, and by the time I count to three there better be a blonde on her knees in front of me, and her hands better be behind her back...one...two..."

Two is as far as Cindy got, before a quiescent Dana solemnly announced "Mistress, I'm yours to command!"

"Of course you are, Cindy told her, snickering before adding "But then, so is that stud kneeling beside you!"

Not being foolish enough to bite on that "Stud," comment, I kept my mouth shut, and waited!

Cindy didn't keep me waiting long, before, certainly sounding sternly dominant; she said "Bitch, all I want to feel is your lips and your tongue...now, do me!" After what sure seemed like a long silence, Cindy moaned softly, before telling me "Umm yes...Snowballs the little bitch was paying attention...really, she's very good! Actually, I'm beginning to doubt this is even her first time!" Cindy came quietly, panted moans, and throaty growls replacing her usual energetically screamed demands. But then, her breath still coming in gasps, Cindy growled "Whenever you get bored tongue fucking me bitch, you can use your fingers!"

She rode the next orgasmic wave just as quietly, only that time there was the erotically wet sounds of Dana's fingers rhythmically plunging in and out of her vagina. Funny, I thought that one sounded more intense, but Cindy was barely even breathing hard; obviously, because she didn't have any trouble getting out "Snowballs, who picked out the stuff in that bag?"

Wondering what she was thinking, I told her "Well, I picked out the leather, and I guess I showed her that rubber bullet, but Dana wouldn't let me see what else she grabbed!"

Telling me to hold out my hand, she slapped what was unmistakably a rubber dildo in to it, explaining "Bastard, that's at least two inches bigger then you and one Hell of a lot fatter...and its neon blue! Now, the question is whether or not the silly little slut thought she was going to use that monster on me?" After the way she'd said that, I wasn't expecting to hear "Hope so!"

A sharp "Quiet," silenced a snickering Dana! Snatching the dildo out of my hand, she told Dana "I'll take one more bitch; but this time I'm going to let you try out this big blue monster!"

Not about to sit idly by, when I heard Cindy's gasped "Oh fuck, yeah that's big alright," I moved closer. Kneeling behind Dana, and hoping to sneak in a feel, I reached around, hunting for a wet pussy full of rubber cock. Only there wasn't much to find; because, assuming Cindy had been right, it meant she had a solid nine inches of fat blue cock buried in her. Dana was holding on to that last inch, using it to drive long slow strokes in and out of Cindy's stretched vagina. Whispering, Dana pushed a very wet ten inches of rubber cock in to my hand, telling me "Here, you give it a try!" So naturally, I pushed it right back in to an equally wet vagina. Only, I pushed it in with rather more force then my blonde playmate had been using!

Rewarded with a gasped "oh...that's good," I was quickly disappointed to hear "Enough Snowballs, give Dana back her toy! She still owes me another orgasm...and well, I'm all ready for one too!"

Making my afternoon, Cindy suggested, well actually she insisted "Snowballs, you can fuck the little pussy licking slut for me...gently though, because I want her nice and tight when I do her!" Sounding much to pleased with her self, she added a taunting "Oh wait, I'll be packing more cock then you...so yeah, go for it! And hey, try not to cum before I do, huh!"

That was the last I heard out of her, until she suddenly started breathing in fast ragged gasps. That was right before she screamed "Hard Bob fuck her hard now...yeah, bounce the bitche's face against me!" Wondering what she thought I'd been doing, and only to happy to oblige, I put even more behind the hard pounding thrusts I was already bouncing in and out of Dana.

Cindy had orders for Dana too! But, distracted by her onrushing orgasm, Cindy actually started calling Dana by her name. "Fuck me Dana...God yes, eat me," she shrieked! Then with hoarse screams, she pleaded "Yes, suck it, yes, like that...oh god yes, suck my fucking clit...more Dana, more!" Cindy's orgasm simply exploded, ripping a long throat ripping scream out of her that left me sorry I couldn't see her expression! It worked out; because, it just so happened that right then, I was busily unloading an orgasm's worth of hot cum deep inside Dana's wildly convulsing vagina.

Ordered to fetch shots, I made it back in time to hear Dana say "Fuck Cindy, on you that thing looks seriously gigantic!"

Spotting me, Dana said "Bob, you should see the bitch strut! I mean gosh, you'd think she'd never sported ten inches of hard cock before!"

"Watch your smart mouth darling," Cindy cooed, telling Dana "Oh wait, I'm going to be watching your smart mouth...yup, watching it swallow my big blue dick!" With me listening to her description, that's just what she did too!

After making Dana lick every drop of her pussy's juices off her strapped on cock, Cindy told her "Bitch, you better be able to deep-throat me! I have a rule; and I'm not about to waste my time banging some nasty little cunt licking bitch who can't even deep-throat me! So come on now, wrap those pretty lips around that big blue head, and start swallowing cock!"

"Snowballs, you can use your fingers if you want," Cindy told me, complaining "Oh my God, she's stopped, and she doesn't even have half of it in her mouth yet!" It was a kick hearing Cindy describing Dana's efforts to force ten inches of thick rubber cock past her lips. But what really got me hot was actually feeling all that slippery rubber sliding through her lips. Cindy stopped pushing when there was still a couple of fat inches to go, and began to slowly pull her wet rubber cock back out of Dana's wide stretched mouth. And then, I felt her close her hands around Dana's head, and knew she was about to feed her lover that entire ten inches of cock.

Dana must have known what was coming, but Cindy warned her anyway, telling her "Open wide bitch, because you're about to find yourself kissing leather!" I felt her push her rubber cock's big head against Dana's lips, and then pause. Giving her hips a gentle flip, in one slow, but continuous push, she slid that entire thing in, stopping with her lover's lips pressing against her dildo's leather harness.

Telling me "I knew the little slut could do it," she slowly twisted ten inches of rubber cock out of Dana's mouth. I felt it, but I barely believed it! With one hard thrust of her hips, Cindy drove every inch of that rubber cock back into Dana's mouth!

I heard Dana gag, but when Cindy ripped her dick back out, and Dana didn't complain, she yipped "Yeah, that's my bitch," and slammed it right back in!

Cindy was popping her cock in and out of Dana's mouth, sometimes driving it deep in to her throat; when, sounding down right giddy, she told me "Fuck Bob, no wonder you like fucking our mouths...fuck, what a feeling of power, its damn near orgasmic!" Only I was hoping she was kidding, when she said "Gosh, maybe you'd like to give it a try...think you can take ten inches Snowballs?" But she laughed, still leaving me nervous when she teased "Well maybe later, but right now, I'm going to fuck some pussy!"

Almost sounding orgasmic, Cindy ordered Dana to get up and kneel on the sofa. She pushed that vibrating rubber bullet in to my hand, telling me "Put it to use, I want to feel the bitch cuming while I'm fucking her!" So, I sat beside Dana, anticipating Cindy's next move.

I squirmed a hand between Dana's thighs, using my fingers to feel that dildo's big head nosing around Dana's opening. Sorry I couldn't see it, I sure hoped Cindy was watching her cock's head pop in and out of Dana's vagina. Other then not taking her with her eyes closed, Cindy took her just the way I would have! One thrust of her hips, a whooped "Yes," and that strap-on cock was buried in Dana's pussy.

Dana hadn't said anything while Cindy popped that fat head in and out of her, but when Cindy drove in to her, she just about went nuts! Definitely liking the feel of having ten fat inches of cock fucking her, her throaty cries, pleaded "Hard bitch, really fuck me...hard, yes hard...oh God yes, I love it!" That was even before I put my buzzing little toy to work.

Dana grabbed the back of the sofa, and from the muffled sound of her screams, came with her face buried in it. Grinding that vibrator against Dana's clit, I couldn't help thinking that even if Cindy was fucking Dana with the same sort of balls to the wall gusto that I would have, she was still missing out. Too bad, I thought; because I wish she could enjoy the feel of a molten vagina clenching around her cock, as it flooded with slippery wet heat. But apparently she could see that flood of juices, and something more besides!

Breathlessly Cindy exclaimed "Oh fuck Bob, my cock's covered with your cum!"

Whooping "Fucking awesome," she slapped Dana's ass, and asked "Want another one bitch...fuck, I'm still hard, and ready for more!"

Definitely displaying brass balls, Dana told her "Sure bitch, but hey, maybe this time you could fuck me hard, you know, like Snowballs does!"

Flattered, but afraid of what that charming little compliment would cost me, I listened to Cindy cluck, before telling Dana "Really, then I'll just lay back, and watch, while you ride my big cock like an elevator!"

onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers