Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 24

Story Info
Finally A Night Out.
3.5k words
4.24
4.8k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

Author's Note: This is another FICTIONAL story. All characters in the story are FICTIONAL with the exception of my wife and I. All of the actions and conversations in this story are FICTIONAL.

It had been eight months since I was released from hospital but I was still struggling to gain weight and build my energy level up. I was annoyed that, despite many visits to various doctors, nobody knew what had happened to me. Nonetheless, I knew that I had a lot to be grateful for. My wife had stuck by me and my boss was still paying me as if I was still working. I was also grateful to Darby for flying his doctor friend up from the US to see if he could help. His suggested change to my medication when I was in hospital may or may not have helped but, as far as I was concerned, he saved my life.

Darby had also had some gym equipment installed in our basement and my wife was still using it twice a day. I was also using it but I quickly became exhausted and had to stop. My sessions generally lasted only fifteen minutes or so whereas my wife did two hour and a half workouts every day. She looked much younger than her fifty-two years.

My days generally followed the same pattern. I would sit on the sofa to watch the news and then read but I would sometimes fall asleep before I'd read a dozen or so pages. When I woke up it wasn't unusual to see my wife watching porn on her laptop. Her porn of choice invariably consisted of white women stripping for black guys and then getting ganged by them.

One afternoon when I woke up, I saw that she was watching porn again.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" I asked.

She was a little startled. "What has been a while?" she asked.

"Since you had some fun. You want to be used and abused again don't you?"

"Used but not abused. Well, maybe abused a little." She giggled.

"Why don't you give Darby a call?"

"Maybe. I don't know."

She got up and went to the fridge to get me a protein drink. I decided that I was going to find a video similar to the ones that she had been watching and send the link to Darby and see if he could set something up. I knew which porn site she usually watched and I found a video on a different site that I thought fit the bill. I hoped that the video was exclusive to the site I found it on.

The video showed a wimpy husband taking his attractive wife into a club. Turns out the club was full of black guys and she gets well and truly fucked. I qualified as the wimpy husband. My wife reckoned jokingly that the neighbours four-year-old kid could beat me up. She certainly qualified as the attractive wife.

I sent the link to the video to Darby and a few days later he responded. It turned out that his daughter Ronnie and son-in-law Marcus taken advantage of a couple of foreclosures and now owned another bar and an establishment that they referred to as the Caribbean Culture Club. The club contained a gym, sauna and boxing ring as well as a reading room, a ten-seat movie theatre and a kitchen that served mainly Caribbean food. The parts that I was interested were the dance floor and an area that contained several armchairs and large sofas. It was an area very similar to what I saw in the video.

A few days later when Janice was out doing the grocery shopping, I had a quick conversation with Darby. He suggested that we leave it a couple of weeks but then he would call her to ask how I was doing and, if she said I was ok, he would invite us to the club for dinner one evening.

It was about three weeks later that Darby called. I couldn't hear what he was saying but when I heard Janice say "Oh, he's ok. He's still sleeps sometimes during the day but I think he's starting to get a bit more active" I knew that the invitation was about to be made.

"I'll think about it." Janice replied.

When she hung up the phone I asked as innocently as possible "Who was that?"

"It was Darby. Evidently Ronnie and Marcus have bought some kind of club and he has invited us to dinner there one evening."

"Do you want to go?" I asked.

"Do you feel up to it?" she replied.

"Well, it's been such a long time since we've been out. I doubt that I could eat much but it would be nice to get out for once."

"Ok, I'll call him back and fix a time and date."

A couple of days later she told me that we were to be at the club at 7.30 on a Wednesday evening exactly two weeks from now. She had the name and address of the club and we searched it on the web. She seemed to like the pictures of the inside of the club and looked happy to be going out for an evening.

"If you get tired or don't feel well when we are there you have to let me know and we'll come home. I know Darby will understand."

"I hope I'll be ok but I'll tell you if I'm not." I agreed.

The two weeks dragged by and, when the day arrived, I had a hard job not appearing overly excited. Janice seemed happy to be going out but as far as she knew it was just a dinner with friends.

"What should I wear?" She asked.

"Well, It's pretty warm out today. Why don't you wear your little white dress?"

Her little white dress ended about mid thigh and had thin straps over her shoulders. I knew that if she wore the dress, she would not be able to wear a bra.

"Do you think that's appropriate?" She asked.

"Why not? As I said it's pretty warm out and the dress fits you perfectly."

"But I can't wear a bra with it." She protested.

"Well, you knew that when you bought it. Besides, the shape you're in you don't need to wear a bra. You should wear that white bikini type underwear too. You know, the ones that tie at the sides."

"What are you going to wear?" She asked.

"I don't want to wear a suit and tie. Probably casual smart. As I'm not allowed to drive you should wear a pair of flats but change into heels when we get there."

As we got into the car, I admired her cleavage and she gave me a smile that told me that she saw me looking. She tried to act cool but her nipples gave her away.

Our conversation during the forty-five-minute drive downtown revolved around how poorly my clothes fit me and what might be on the menu for the dinner. I resisted the urge to tell her that she was the only item on the menu.

We arrived and found a parking spot near the door. The outside of the building was painted black as was the door. There was no handle on the door, just a keyhole a spyhole and a buzzer. I pressed the buzzer and heard a voice say "State your business."

"It's Janice and Alan, guests of Darby". I replied.

I heard several locks unlatch and the door slowly swung open.

As soon as we stepped inside Ronnie grabbed me and said "Come, let me show you the gym."

Darby was also there and he took Janice's arm and said "This way dear, I'll introduce you to some of the guys."

I looked to see where Darby was taking Janice and saw a dozen or so guys sitting in armchairs and sofas near the dancefloor. Five or six more were standing close by laughing and clowning around.

Ronnie led me to a sofa which was behind what I thought was a glass partition between the sofa and the dancefloor. I gave her a confused look.

"Don't worry. It's a two-way mirror. You can see her but she can't see you."

"Perfect." I smiled.

I took a look to my left and saw several large red couches nearby.

"Right there?" I asked.

"Yes. We can move closer when they take her back there."

Looking back through the mirror I saw Janice smiling and laughing with four of the guys who had moved very close to her. The music changed and she smiled and moved toward the dancefloor. Just before she stepped onto the dancefloor one of the guys stopped her and got down on one knee to take her heels off. With a big smile on her face, she lifted one foot to let the guy remove the shoe and then the other. I had no doubt that the guy was looking up her dress as he removed her shoes.

She started to dance with the four guys closely around her. Several other guys joined in and then one of them lifted the hem of her dress slightly. She smiled at him but pulled the dress back into position.

Again, the dress was lifted and again she smiled and pulled it back down.

The third time that her dress was lifted she didn't bother to pull it back down. Soon it was high enough that her panties were visible. She was still smiling.

One of the guys spotted the lacy strings that held her panties up. He gave one a gentle tug and that side of her panties fell open but didn't reveal her pussy.

Encouraged by her apparent lack of resistance another guy reached down into the front of her dress and lifted one of her boobs out. This time she didn't try to cover herself but kept on dancing as if nothing had happened.

By now her dress was up around her waist. What she did next shocked me. She reached into her dress and pulled her other breast out. As she danced one of the guys started to gently slap one of her boobs. She didn't attempt to stop him.

Then the other lace tie on her panties was pulled and they fell to the floor. She kicked them away and continued to dance. Now both tits were being squeezed and slapped and a guy had his hand on her pussy. She bent forward and pushed her ass into a guy's crotch. I realised that after months of no activity she was ready. I could see that she was biting her lip and her face, neck and boobs were red. Then a guy came and scooped her up and made for the couches. Ronnie pointed to a couple of armchairs next to the biggest of the red couches and we scooted over.

The guys that had been on and around the dancefloor had moved over and were standing behind the couch that we were sitting next to. A few moments later the guy that had picked my wife up appeared and dropped her onto the couch. Her dress was up around her waist and her tits were still hanging out of the top of her dress. She glanced over at Ronnie and I but her attention was focused clearly on the guys behind the couch.

She stood up and turned to face the back of the couch and I couldn't help but marvel at how gorgeous her ass was. Then one of the guys turned her around and sat her on the back of the couch. A guy on each side grabbed a leg and spread them as wide as they could. Immediately there was a hand on her pussy and I was certain that I saw a finger enter her. A guy on one side of her was fondling her left breast while another guy was gently slapping her right breast. Her face was bright red and it looked like she was breathing hard. Her breathing got even more laboured when a guy put his hand on her throat. Seeing all of those black hands on her white skin made me realise how vulnerable she was. I wondered if she realised what she was in for.

Then, to my left, I saw a large black guy approaching. He was wearing only a black t-shirt and a pair of socks. When he got to the couch, he grabbed my wife's ankles and pulled her down onto the couch. His cock looked huge and Janice squealed as he entered her. I had no doubt that she was wet enough but it had been quite some time since she had had her pussy stretched. He fucked her very hard for several minutes and then pulled out and squirted his load onto her stomach.

She sat up and saw another guy approaching. He was trying to undo his belt and zipper as he was walking towards the couch. My wife got off of the couch and got down on her knees. She started to franticly help him get his pants down and then began to use her tongue on the tip of his cock. Without any regard for her he thrust his cock down her throat and started to fuck her face. Then she noticed another cock right beside her head and she reached up and grabbed it and started stroking it. The guy in her mouth came and pulled out and she turned to pleasure the next guy. He too started to force his cock down her throat and, when he came, she choked a little and spat some of his come onto the floor.

She got up off of the floor and was about to get back onto the couch when she was pushed from behind. She fell onto her stomach on the couch and the guy grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his cock. While she was getting rammed from behind another guy got on his knees in front of her. She guided his cock into her mouth and started to rock between the two guys. The guy in her mouth came first and the guy in her pussy reached around and grabbed her wrists. Without missing a stroke, he pulled on her arms so that her body was almost erect. The guys standing behind the sofa began slapping her face and squeezing and slapping her tits again.

When the guy shot his load, he let go of Janice's arms and she fell forward onto her stomach. She didn't have to wait for the next guy. He flipped her over onto her back and pushed deep into her. The breast and face slapping continued and then one guy grabbed her dress and pulled it over her head and off. She was making a lot of noise as the guy rammed her pussy. Her language was not very ladylike but it was loud. One guy had picked up her panties when they came off and he reached over and shoved them into her mouth.

Her arms were being held and the guys were slapping harder now. Her face and boobs were bright red evidence. Then a guy put his hand on her throat and started to squeeze. She seemed to go a little limp and I thought I saw her eyes roll back. The guy who was fucking her finished and pulled out. She reached up and pulled her panties out of her mouth and rolled off of the sofa and onto her knees. The next guy was already there and he promptly shoved his dick into her mouth. When she finished him off, she stood up and turned so that her back was to me. One of the guys who had already fucked her was back for seconds. He pushed her legs apart and reached between them so that he could put a finger or two into her. Then he made her bend forward and shoved his cock into her pussy. He started slowly but soon was fucking her at pace. There was a guy with a decent erection sitting on the couch and my wife took him into her mouth. She had to adjust her position a little and now I was able to watch her boobs swing in time to the guy's thrusts. Her tits were going in circles and crashing together with each revolution.

She satisfied the two guys and waited a moment or two while another took off his pants and underwear. When his underwear came off, I was amazed at how low his balls hung. My wife had also noticed and she held them in the palm of her hand as if she was weighing them. His ballbag was completely shaved and his pubic hair neatly trimmed.

Bearing in mind that Ronnie and I were sitting only a couple of feet away from her, my wife turned so that I would have a good view of what she was about to do. She stuck her tongue out and started to lick the guy's balls. Then she ran her tongue several times along the length of his shaft all the while staring straight at me. Then she took him into her mouth as far as she could. I could see a bit of a bulge deep in her throat. She slowly pulled back so that only the head of his penis was inside her and then pulled off of him completely. She repeated the sequence several times before the guy got desperate and started to take over. When he came, she was unable to hold it all and she pulled her mouth off of him and let him finish onto her face. She turned and looked and me and then licked her lips and opened her mouth to show me how much cum there was. Then she licked her lips again and said "Enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, very much so. How about you?" I replied.

"I'm good. This is fun. I'm glad we came."

With that I saw two black hands slide around her body and cup her breasts. She put her hands on his and squeezed them.

He picked her up and placed her on the sofa on her hands and knees. In no time he was inside her and was slowly and gently fucking her. As he picked up the pace, he started slapping her ass and the slaps got harder the faster he went. Her butt cheek was soon bright red. She put her had on butt to try to stop him from slapping her but he pulled her hand away and held it while he smacked her with his other hand. The tit and face slappers also started up again and soon she was wailing pretty good. Eventually the guy came and the smacking stopped.

She stood up and came over to talk to Ronnie.

"You need to take a shower dear?" she asked.

"Yes, desperately." My wife giggled

"Go through that door, turn left and follow the signs for the gym. Once you are in there you can't miss them. There won't be anyone in there tonight.".

"Ok, I won't be long. Just need a quick shower."

My wife had satisfied a lot of guys and I felt that I had to talk to Ronnie.

"Is the club usually this busy on a Wednesday?"

"No, not normally." She replied.

"Then did you let people know that Janice would be here?"

"No, not at all."

"So how come so many people have turned up?"

"The guys are probably calling their friends and telling them what's happening. She's been a while. We should go and see if she's lost." Ronnie laughed.

We made our way to the gym and, as soon as I opened the door, I knew what was going on. Sure enough, my wife was on her hands and knees with one cock in her mouth and another in her vagina as the water cascaded onto her back. On top of that there was another two guys waiting for their turn.

We stood and watched the action and then waited while my wife showered and dried off. She didn't bother even putting a towel around her as we headed back to the couch. She was naked and absolutely in her element.

The fucking started again as soon as we got back to the couch. It was fast and furious, sometimes bordering on cruel but, as Ronnie pointed out, nobody had come here to make love.

Around one in the morning most people had already left. I had been asleep for the past hour and a half and my wife looked like she had had enough for the night.

Janice's panties were nowhere to be found but her dress was still there along with her heels. She slipped her dress on and wore her heels out to the car where she changed into her flats.

She put her seatbelt on and then pulled her boobs out of her dress.

"Ah, that feels better." She smiled and winked at me.

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers