Angie's Adventures 02

Story Info
Angie loses her virginity.
2.3k words
4.28
5.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second of many stories about a wonderful woman I knew many years ago. We were involved for over three years and had many sexual adventures but, sadly, circumstances forced us apart. She will always have a special place in my heart. These stories took place in the mid-seventies, when most women were on birth control, there were no serious STDs and drug use was commonplace. Some of these stories she told to me, others I witnessed myself. All are true, to my recollection.

These stories involve sharing and group sex, if that is not your thing please move on.

All people in these stories are above the age of 18.

After Angie's backseat experience, she dated Jimmy several more times resulting in hand jobs, finger bangs and letting Jimmy play with her tits. She eagerly played with his cock and encouraged him to put his fingers into her pussy and both had orgasms but she wanted more! She discussed this whole sex thing with Susie and Susie gave her lots of information about what to do, how to do it etc.

One thing Susie advised Angie to do was either get condoms or go on the pill so that when the time came she would be protected. Angie went to a drug store on the other side of town so as not to be recognized and found the condom section. She was overwhelmed by the variety of condoms. Size? Lubricated? Ribbed? She thought lubricated sounded good and "ribbed for her enjoyment" was definitely a plus.

With her limited experience she had no idea about size. "How was this determined? Was it like getting fitted for a new suit? Does an old guy with a tape measure come out and start measuring? Was there a fitting room?" She chuckled at the mental image and a woman near her looked at her and glared.

She spent several minutes looking the assortment over and finally choose a few packs that she thought would work. When she checked out there was a cute young guy at the register. When he saw what she was buying he looked up at her. She smiled and winked at him and his face instantly turned red. She made a mental note to shop in that store again in the future, perhaps fitting him with a condom.

A few weeks later Susie invited Angie to a party at Susie's house. Susie's parents were out of town and this usually meant a party at Susie's house. Jimmy was on vacation with his parents and could not come so Angie went alone. At the party she ran into Ryan, a guy she had shared some classes with in high school. Ryan was a nice guy but not as tall as Jimmy. Actually, he was barely taller than Angie, and a bit on the stocky side but Angie enjoyed talking to him and laughing at his jokes.

Angie was not a drinker so she didn't drink very much. She had only had a few beers but she still had a mild buzz on. Ryan, on the other hand, was putting beers away at a pretty good clip. He sat down on the couch and pulled Angie down on his lap. He put his arms around her waist and soon Angie felt his hands working their way up to her breasts. Looking around, Angie noticed that other couples were beginning to fool around also. When Ryan suggested that they go out to his car, Angie agreed, wondering if this was the night that "it" would happen.

When they got into Ryan's car he directed Angie into the back seat and got in alongside of her. He immediately put his arms around her and began kissing her. One hand quickly went to her breast. "Not in a hurry, are ya', Ryan?" she thought. Though she was hoping for at least a little foreplay she decided to go along with Ryan's approach to see where it would lead.

Ryan massaged her breasts, this always got Angie excited. He eased down her tube top, exposing her breasts and was all over them. Angie loved having her naked breasts played with! She drew Ryan's face to her breasts and guided him to a nipple, getting him to suck it, as Jimmy has done. Ryan's next move was to grab Angie's hand and put it on the front of his pants.

Angie knew just what to do here and began rubbing his cock through his pants. Angie took the next step by unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock. Susie had told her that guys like it when the woman took some initiative. This got Ryan very excited!

Angie grabbed his cock but was sadly disappointed. "It looks like a cock, only smaller!" she thought. "I wonder if the condoms I have in my purse will fit such a small cock?" She had a mental image of the condom coming off in the heat of the action and had to stifle a chuckle.

She wrapped her fingers around his cock and began stroking it and in just a few strokes Ryan began to cum. Angie stroked Ryan's cock until it softened and, taking a tissue from her purse, wiped him up. "Thank you! That was so good!" Ryan exclaimed. Angie was left unsatisfied. Ryan had not even tried to play with her pussy!

She realized that it had probably been Ryan's first time at playing with a woman and she also realized that her first actual fuck needed to be with someone that had much more experience. She began to look for the right person to take her virginity and soon found him.

Angie had a summer job at the local fast-food hamburger joint and this provided her with spending money that she was able to save for college in the fall. Her manager, Bobby, was about 28 and at the end of the summer was being transferred to another location. Angie decided that Bobby may be the one to take her virginity and began a subtle program of flirtation with him to get him to notice her. Gradually he began to show her some attention.

Some of the staff members decided to have a going away party for him because he was a really nice guy and it was being held at Susie's house (of course it was!) when her parents were out of town.

Angie dressed up very sexy and grown-up for this party, forget the Daisy Dukes and tube top! She wore a sexy sheer bra and a low-cut blouse that tied in front just below her breasts and buttoned up the front. She left a few buttons undone to show off her cleavage and to get Bobby's attention. She added to this a pair of short shorts with her butt cheeks hanging out a little.

When she arrived at the party, she decided to have a drink or two to relax herself. She didn't drink much but when she arrived, she immediately got a bottle of beer and a shot. Susie showed her how to do tequila shots with lemon and salt as Angie prepared for her seduction of Bobby.

When she felt she was ready she took a deep breath and went looking for Bobby. He was very happy to see her and he told her she was one of his favorite employees. "Sounds like my flirting worked!" she thought. Someone put some music on and they danced a few dances together, with Angie strutting her stuff to get Bobby in the mood. A slow song came on and Bobby took her in his arms and held her close.

As they danced Angie felt a hard cock pressing against her stomach and realized this was no small "Ryan sized cock" and that her plan was coming together. She squeezed him to her to encourage him. After a few dances they sat down on the couch and talked some more. She was sure to sit close so their legs were touching.

He was fun to talk to but Angie was not going to lose sight of her goal. Each had another beer and Angie began to feel slightly drunk and decided she better make a move before she was too drunk to appreciate it. She had a hand on Bobby's leg and she began to squeeze it to emphasize parts of her conversation. Bobby had an arm on the back of the couch and it slipped down to her shoulder.

Grabbing Bobby by the hand she smiled at him and took him upstairs. She found a vacant bedroom, led him in, closed and locked the door and gave him a kiss that ended up lasting over a minute. Bobby put his arms around her waist and pulled her hips close. Angie could feel his erection pressing against her stomach and got more and more excited. "This is really going to happen!" she thought.

She was not sure how to take the next step but thankfully Bobby took it for her. He slid his hands down to her butt, started squeezing her ass cheeks and moving her hips side to side. He rubbed her stomach against his erection and then took her over to the bed. They sat down next to each other and he put his left arm around her shoulder and his right hand under her chin. They began kissing again, this time more intense. As they were kissing his right hand found its way to her breast.

Angie whispered "That feels so good! Don't Stop!" (this from Susie's instructions on how to encourage a man). Bobby unbuttoned a few more buttons of her blouse and then his hand was inside her bra, squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple. Susie untied the bottom of her blouse and removed it, tossing it on a nearby chair. She then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, which followed the blouse to the chair, giving Bobby unfettered access to her breasts, (also from Susie's instructions)

Angie laid down on the bed and Bobby leaned over and began sucking on her nipples. Angie loved having her nipples sucked and her pussy began to get even wetter. She held his head to her breast, rubbing the back of his head. Her other hand found the front of Bobby's slacks and squeezed his cock. It felt larger than Jimmy's and she quickly unzipped his pants, pushed them down and took his cock out.

She was impressed with the size! "I hope the condoms I bought fit this monster!" she thought. She began stroking his cock while he reached between her legs and begin rubbing her pussy through her shorts. She dragged her nails over his cock and was rewarded with a loud groan from Bobby. She let go of his cock long enough to quickly unbutton her shorts and slide them down her legs and off, tossing them on the floor. She reached into her purse, pulled out a condom and, smiling, handed it to Bobby, who quickly tore the wrapper off and rolled it onto his cock.

Angie watched in amazement since she had never seen a condom applied before. Well, she did practice a few times with a banana but that was just not the same. Bobby rolled on top of her and began rubbing the head of his cock against her pussy. Angie put her arms around his back, pulling him to her. After a minute he slid his cock into her very wet pussy and began to slide in and out, slowly at first but soon picking up the pace.

Angie had never felt anything like this before! She began to push her hips up to meet his thrusts and they fell into a rhythm. "Oh my god! You feel so good inside me!" Angie exclaimed. (again, more instructions from Susie). Angie felt a warm pleasant feeling welling up inside her and soon she was overcome with a tremendous orgasm. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she screamed, not caring that the other party-goers may hear her.

Actually, she hoped they did! Bobby did not slow down and kept pumping his hard cock into Angie's pussy. Soon Angie felt another orgasm coming on. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" She screamed. This caused Bobby to cum and cum he did! His orgasm seemed to last forever, to Angie's delight. "He was definitely the right choice for this!" she thought.

Finally Bobby relaxed, his cock softened and slid out of Angie's pussy. They lay there for a few minutes side-by-side in the afterglow of their sex catching their breath. Angie realized tonight that sex was fantastic with the right partner. "But how do I know who the right partner is?" she wondered. "Obviously experimentation is needed!" she thought to herself, grinning.

Angie wrapped herself in a sheet and ran across the hall to get a wet wash rag and a towel and came back into the room before she met anyone in the hall. She dabbed at her pussy and gently washed Bobby's cock off after removing the condom, now very full of Bobby's sperm. They lie there together for a few more minutes, then Bobby said that they had better rejoin the party before they were missed. Although Angie would have liked to play more, she knew Bobby was right.

When they entered the living room where the party was, Angie had a big smile on her face. Susie took notice and smiled back, realizing what just happened. Susie made her way over to Angie and, taking her aside, asked "Well, how was it?" Angie smiled and whispered "Great! He is huge!" They both laughed and Susie said "Now I need to find Mike 'cause I need to get some too!"

Angie was quite proud of herself for having lost her virginity before she started to college, she definitely did not want to start college being a virgin although soon she would find out that there was much more to learn about sex at college.