Angie's Adventures 01

Story Info
Angie’s first hand job.
2k words
4.3
7.9k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of many stories about a wonderful woman I knew many years ago. We were involved for over three years and had many sexual adventures but, sadly, circumstances forced us apart. She will always have a special place in my heart.

These stories took place in the mid-seventies, when most women were on birth control, there were no serious STDs and drug use was commonplace. Some of these stories she told to me, others I witnessed myself. All are true, to my recollection.

These stories involve sharing and group sex, if that is not your thing please move on.

All people in these stories are above the age of 18.

================================================

Angie was almost 19, was still a virgin and had enjoyed very little sexual experience. She had gone on some dates, allowed guys to run their hands over her breasts outside of her T-shirt and she had rubbed the front of some of her dates' pants a few times. She noticed that when she did this they began to move their hips up and down, groaning and shuttering, but that was pretty much the extent of her experiences.

She had never had an orgasm from someone else but she wanted to have some sexy experiences like her friend Susie had told her about.

Once she turned 18 her body had begun to change from a girl's body to that of a sexy young woman, with blossoming breasts and a great butt. She had begun fingering herself to an orgasm, fantasizing about having sex with some hot guy and was eager to learn more about sex and experience some hot sexual adventures. Her friend Susie became her source of sexual knowledge.

Susie was far more experienced and offered to help her along on her journey of sexual discovery, describing hand jobs and blow jobs in great detail. The stories Susie told her made Angie want to explore sex more and more. She often lay awake at night thinking about the things Susie told her while fingering her very wet pussy.

Susie invited her on a blind date with Susie's boyfriend Mike and Mike's friend Jimmy. Susie told her that this could be a learning experience for her, since she knew Jimmy had some experience with women. They were going to the drive-in theater. Angie asked Susie what was playing at the drive-in and Susie replied with a smirk "Us!"

When the date night arrived, Angie took a long hot shower to get ready to meet Jimmy. Angie did not know her date but Susie had told her he was hot. Angie lathered up and washed her breasts, paying attention to her nipples. She was pleased that they had grown to a 34D and was hoping to expand her sexual experience tonight with Jimmy.

Soon her hand wandered down to her pussy. She thought about what may happen tonight and masturbated herself to a great orgasm, groaning in pleasure. She smiled, hoping it was not the last orgasm she had tonight. By what Susie had told her, this could be a big night.

Angie got dressed wearing a tube top and Daisy Dukes, the style in those days, and added some makeup. The tube top showed her breasts off nicely and afforded easy access, if it became necessary. She felt very sexy dressed like that and was eager to see what the night held for her.

She went to Susie's house to wait for the guys to pick them up. Susie was also wearing a tube top and Daisy Dukes. When the guys arrived, Susie introduced Jimmy to Angie and Angie was impressed with Jimmy's appearance. He was tall, over 6 feet tall, and Angie wondered if the stories she heard about tall goys having long cocks were true.

She hoped for the best but, in reality, she did not have anything to compare his size to. Susie and Mike sat in the front seat of Mike's car and Angie and Jimmy were in the back seat. Angie sat close to Jimmy and was entertained with his clever chatter.

When they arrived at the drive-in they parked in the back row. It wasn't long before Jimmy made his first move, putting his arm around Angie. They begin kissing, ignoring the movie. Angie wrapped both arms around Jimmy's neck to encourage him, as Susie had told her.

Jimmy began kissing Angie's neck, something that always turned her on, and Angie moaned her encouragement, moving one hand to behind Jimmy's head. "That feels so good!" she said. Soon his hand found her breast and, cupping it, begin massaging it.

He found her nipple and it hardened to his touch. Angie groaned in pleasure to let Jimmy know what he was doing turned her on. Angie always enjoyed having her breasts played with but no one had ever gone further than outside of her clothing.

Angie was hoping he would go further and encouraged him by putting her hand on top of his and pushing his hand into her breast and moaning again. "That feels so good!" she whispered into Jimmy's ear. Jimmy took that as encouragement and went farther.

Gradually he worked one finger, then two, into the top of her tube top, pulling it down enough so that he could find her nipple. This was the first time any boy had ever touched Angie's naked breasts and she was excited and eager for more. "I'm so glad my boobs have grown in the last year!" she thought.

She groaned louder as Jimmy squeezed her breast, letting him know she was enjoying what he was doing. This caught Mike's attention in the front seat and he adjusted his rear-view mirror so he could watch the back-seat play. Jimmy gradually worked her top down until both breasts were exposed.

Being topless in front of a boy was another first for Angie and she was getting very turned on and very wet between her legs. Jimmy leaned over and sucked a nipple into his mouth, playing with it with his tongue.

Angie was going nuts! No one had ever played with her naked tits before, let alone sucked her nipples! Angie whispered in Jimmy's ear "That feels so good! Don't stop!"

Jimmy then took her hand and put it on the front of his pants. She squeezed his cock through his pants and was delighted to find what felt like a very large cock. "So, it is true about tall guys!" she thought happily. She had never played with a naked cock before but was planning to break another barrier tonight.

She eagerly rubbed the front of his pants and squeezed his cock as he played with her breasts. Soon he unsnapped his pants, pulled down his zipper and slid his pants and underwear down to his knees, exposing his very hard cock. Angie was amazed!

She had seen pictures of soft cocks but she had never seen one that was erect and this one was huge! Tentatively she touched it, finding it warm and hard. She was amazed at how smooth it was and even though it was rock hard the surface was very soft.

She ran her fingers up and down the thick underside of his cock and squeezed the head, groaning softly as she did so. Jimmy took her hand and started moving it up and down on his cock. Angie quickly got the idea and begin massaging his cock, running her hand up and down and squeezing the head, as Susie had told her to do.

Jimmy began moving his hips and softly whispering how good it felt. Angie was pleased that she was having this effect on Jimmy. "Guys are so easy!" she thought. "All that is needed is a little cock play and they are happy!"

His obvious satisfaction made her want to please him more. Jimmy slid his hand between her legs, gradually working his way up to her crotch and rubbing her pussy through her Daisy Dukes. Angie was hoping for another orgasm, her first from a guy.

She was getting very wet and began moving her hips up and down, pressing her pussy against his hand. She unsnapped her Daisy Dukes so that he could work his hand down inside. He found her clit and Angie went wild. She had never experienced anything like this before.

It was so much better than when she got herself off! "Let me make it easier for you." She whispered. Angie slipped her shorts and panties down past her knees so she could spread her legs and give him better access to her pussy while she continued to stroke his cock. Jimmy was sliding his fingers in and out of her pussy and rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Angie put her hand on top of Jimmy's hand to guide and encourage him. Angie was going crazy, moving her hips and moaning more and more, louder and louder. Jimmy was moving his hips up and down rapidly and was getting more and more excited also.

Angie looked into the front seat but Susie was nowhere to be seen. Angie thought Susie had her face in Mike's lap. "Was she giving Mike a blowjob?" Angie wondered. Susie had bragged to Angie that she was very good at blowjobs.

Mike was leaning his head back against the back of the seat and groaning. Angie noticed that he had adjusted the mirror so that he could watch Angie and she realized that Mike was staring straight at her in the mirror. This made her very excited.

She had never had anyone watch her while she was necking, and topless to boot! She realized that it excited her to allow Mike to see her tits and pussy while she played with Jimmy's cock. She began to grown louder and rolling her head from side to side to show off for Mike.

Just then Jimmy started moving very rapidly up-and-down and he came, squirting his cum all over. It ran down over Angie's hand making her fingers sticky. She kept stroking Jimmy till his cock softened.

"That was wonderful!" he sighed. Angie was getting close to her first orgasm from another person but Jimmy started to take his hand out of her pussy. "Oh no you don't!" she thought. Angie grabbed his hand and held it to her clit, moving it back-and-forth. "Don't stop! It feels so good!" she whispered, but loud enough for Mike in the front seat to hear also.

Soon she felt waves of pleasure roll over her body, lasting for almost a minute. She had a tremendous orgasm, the first one she had from someone else's hand. She groaned loudly, showing off so Mike could hear. Angie again looked at Mike in the mirror and he winked at her and gave her a cocky smile.

She wasn't sure what to do but she smiled back. The whole experience of being watched excited her as much as Jimmy's hand on her pussy. She took a tissue from her purse and wiped the cum from Jimmy's cock and then her fingers. They both got dressed and sat, watching the movie but also watching what was going on in the front seat.

Soon Mike started groaning. He grunted and his head relaxed against the back of the seat. He looked again at Angie, with that same cocky smile on his face. Angie smiled and winked at him again as Susie sat back up in the seat, wiping her mouth with a tissue. She turned to face Angie and smiled. "Enjoying the movie?" she asked. "Yes!" Jimmy responded. "We are enjoying the show!"

Angie learned several things in this experience

1. Sex was fun! She knew she wanted to do more of it.

2. She wanted more than fingers in her pussy.

3. She liked showing off her tits and being watched while having sex.

4. She decided this whole sex thing needed much more research and she planned on getting it.