Angie's Adventures 03

Story Info
Angie's First Blowjob.
1.8k words
4.19
4.7k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third of many stories about a wonderful woman I knew many years ago. We were involved for over three years and had many sexual adventures but, sadly, circumstances forced us apart. She will always have a special place in my heart. These stories took place in the mid-seventies, when most women were on birth control, there were no serious STDs and drug use was commonplace. Some of these stories she told to me, others I witnessed myself. All are true, to my recollection.

To read this series from the beginning, click on my username.

All persons are over 18 and the names have been changed to protect the horny.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Angie started college and found some roommates to share an apartment with. After talking with Susie she decided that this would be much better than living in the dorms.

Susie also told her to get on the pill so she would not need to bother with condoms and the sex without condoms would be much better.

"Sex would be better?" she thought. "How can it get any better?"

Angie promptly went to a doctor and got on birth control pills.

She had discussed several other things with Susie, one of which was blowjobs. Susie explained to her what to do and told her how much men love blowjobs. She also said that sometimes you may not want to sleep with a guy but you may want to keep them interested so you can give them a hand job or blowjob to string them along.

"When you have a guy's cock in your mouth, you can get him to do anything you want!" Suzie said.

Angie was intrigued with this whole blowjob thing. She cut the pointed end off of a banana to make it's shape resemble a cock and got to work. She practiced with this banana several times to get an idea of what it was all about and finally was ready to try a blow job on a real cock.

"I will be a blow job queen!" she told herself.

She didn't really date anyone in particular her first year in college but she did date a few guys more than once, one of them was named Shawn. She enjoyed being with Shawn and Shawn always had great pot, something Angie found she enjoyed. She also found that it made her horny, so Shawn got some great hand jobs while sitting in his car after a date.

After a few dates she went back to his apartment with him. He shared it with another roommate named Brad and they sat and watched TV in the living room for a while and smoked a joint. Shawn then suggested they go to his room for privacy. Angie couldn't wait! She was determined to try this blowjob thing that Susie had described to her.

They entered his room, sat down on the bed and started necking. Angie was wearing a blouse, a bra, and slacks. Shawn immediately began fondling her breasts. Angie was horny from the pot and the necking and unbuttoned her blouse, removed it, unhooked her bra and removed that also.

"You have such beautiful breasts!" he said.

"You can play with them if you want to." she said.

(This would become a much-repeated phrase for Angie)

Angie started rubbing his cock through his pants and after a minute Shawn said, "Here let me help you with that."

He proceeded to unsnap his pants and slide them off. Angie began stroking his bare cock and looking into his eyes. She dragged her fingernails lightly over it, a trick she found that really got men excited. His cock was getting hard and it became very thick and long. She looked at his cock and wondered how she could fit it all into her mouth.

She leaned over to get a better look at his cock and Shawn took the initiative and started pushing her head down towards his crotch.

Angie said, "I've never done this before."

"That's OK, I'll guide you." Shawn replied.

As Angie's mouth approached his cock she began to kiss the head and then ran her tongue around it. Susie had told her to focus on the area underneath the head with her tongue.

"That is where the most sensitive spot is." Susie told her.

Angie slipped her mouth down over the head and began sliding it up and down. Her tongue rubbed his sensitive area and she remembered what Susie had told her.

"Suck! Don't blow!"

Angie wondered why it was called a blowjob if you didn't blow but, nevertheless, she began sucking and licking his cock remembering to keep her teeth out of the way.

Shawn ground his hips and begin moving as he fucked her mouth. He started groaning and pushed her head up and down on his cock. Angie realized she must be doing something right as she ran her tongue up and down his cock in her mouth. Shawn began to move faster and faster.

"I'm going to cum!" he said.

Remembering what Susie had told her Angie kept her mouth on his cock and sucked. Soon his cock exploded, shooting cum and filling up her mouth. Pulsing, his cock shot load after load into her mouth. Susie had said to swallow but Angie actually wasn't quite ready to swallow yet.

She held the cum in her mouth for as long as she could and then spit it into the wastebasket alongside the bed, thinking to herself, "Next time I'm gonna swallow it!"

Shawn lay back on the bed for a moment and said, "That was the best blow job I've ever had!"

Again, Angie wondered why they called it a blowjob. After a few moments Angie snuck across the hall to the bathroom where she rinsed out her mouth and moistened a washcloth with warm water. She went back to Shaun's room and wiped his cock off with the warm washcloth, another piece of advice from Susie.

"Are you sure that was your first time?" he asked as they lay together on the bed cuddling.

Angie said, "Absolutely but I'll get better!"

"There's no need to get better, that was wonderful!" Shaun exclaimed.

But in the coming months Angie did get better, much better, with practice.

One problem Angie noticed was that Shaun seemed to lose interest in sex after he got his blowjob, leaving Angie hanging with a wet pussy and nothing to fill it with. She did not like this very much but the pot was good so she let it go this time, although she planned to give it some thought for the future. Shawn lit another joint and they passed it back and forth.

After lying together for several minutes Angie decided to see if she could get Shawn hard enough to fuck so she reached for his cock again and began to play with it to get him aroused. She took one of his hands in hers and drew it to her breast, moving her hand so that he would massage her breast.

Soon his cock began to grow again and Angie reached down to unzip her slacks and slide her slacks and panties down her legs and off. She had only been completely naked with one other guy and being completely naked in front of Shawn really turned her on.

Shawn took the hint and began playing with her pussy and rubbing her clit. He fingered her wet pussy and was surprised to find that Angie had shaved it (another tip from Susie, shaved pussies were rare in the 70's). Angie groaned with pleasure, loud enough so that Shawn's roommate would hear it in the other room.

This was on purpose, Angie was becoming somewhat of a showoff and enjoyed letting others know that she was having sex. Soon Shawn began to show some interest as his cock became harder and more erect. He alternated between kissing her and sucking on her nipples.

Angie could take no more, she rolled over on him and, straddling him, she slid her wet pussy down on his cock. Rocking back and forth she worked his cock into her pussy and they began working together.

"Oh Yes! Oh Yes!" Angie cried. "Fuck Me!" She hoped Shawn's roommate was listening.

Shawn reached up and played with Angie's breasts while Angie bounced on his cock. Angie realized that Susie was right again, sex without a condom was much better. Angie began to feel that warm feeling of an orgasm coming on and rocked harder on Shawn's cock. Soon her whole body erupted in pleasure and for at least a minute she was overcome with a huge orgasm.

Leaning forward, she lay on Shawn's chest to catch her breath, but soon realized that Shawn was still hard and wanted more. Angie was pleased to realize that once a guy had already cum with a blowjob or hand job they lasted much longer the second time around.

Shawn rolled her over so that she was on her back and he was on top and began pounding her pussy. Angie could tell that he was close to cumming as he grunted and moaned.

"You are fantastic!" Shawn said, filling Angie with pride.

Soon she was filled with Shawn's sperm as well. She liked the feeling of his load spurting into her, causing her to cum again.

She was so glad that she took Susie's advice about birth control pills!

"Hmmm! I came twice! A guy can get hard again and last longer after a blowjob! I will certainly remember that trick!"

The lay together on the bed, cuddling in the afterglow of the great sex they just had. They finished the joint that was in the ash tray and Angie had a great buzz going, with the pot and sex.

Shawn asked, "Would you like to stay the night?" However Angie needed to go back to her apartment, she had an early class.

"Would you like me to drive you home?" Shawn asked, but her apartment was only two blocks away and she wanted some fresh air so she declined the ride.

"Have you ever tried cocaine?" Shawn asked.

Angie had heard of cocaine but never tried it.

"No," she answered.

"Would you like to try it sometime?" Shawn asked. "Sometimes I can get some, it is great for sex."

This "great for sex thing" got Angie's attention so she said she would like to try it when he got some. Little did she know where this would lead.

Angie went to the bathroom and washed up and returned to the bedroom. She got dressed, kissed Shawn and went into the living room, where Shawn's roommate Brad was watching TV. Angie did not know Brad very well but he was always polite to her. She smiled and waved goodbye to him, stepped out the door and walked home in the cool night air.

She thought about the events of the evening and was proud that she performed her first blowjob and how handy they are in making a guy last longer the second time. She enjoyed partying with Shawn, but, little did she know, the partying was about to take a great leap forward.