All Comments on 'Angies Preserves Pt. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

What a fantastic love story. Just two people who have waited for a long time for the right person to come along. I had hope they would wait until married. I know, it's just the romantic in me, but you did a fine job without getting raunchy. Let the haters hate this is great.

.

Cheers

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 2 years ago

Great story, Boss! Don't apologize for the characters getting away from you, they have a story to tell. Be patient I want to hear what they have to say! Looking forward to part 3.

Cheers

SAGE

rflikeslitrflikeslitalmost 2 years ago

Nice old fashioned romance, thank you…..let all the nay sayers go pound sand !! You write ‘em I’ll read ‘em

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story.

[I just do not understand why there is a colour debate we are all humans period love knows no boundaries man made or otherwise]

jay_pearcejay_pearcealmost 2 years ago

Great read. Love the patience and unused feel.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Much better. Her being a virgin really added a LOT of romance. Wish you had finished it though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why does an author ever need to even mention the race of the characters at all? In far too many of liter's stories, the racial makeup is the central element, perhaps attempting to prove that in 2022 we still can't move past race as a barrier.

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 2 years ago

Oh my. If only we all could find such love. Thank you for giving us two such wonderful characters.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Just keep writing, I loved it. Great story about two people that are deeply in love and their journey to happiness. Had me laughing a couple of times, especially when Skye said she must have gotten hit with a slut ray :) Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awwsome storyline, and telling. You're writing it very enjoyable. I enjoy each story as it is written. Thank uou for the tales of fun, friendship amd love.

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 2 years ago

Great writing, keep it going, with you all the way. Can’t wait for Charli's reaction to seeing the ring!

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 1 year ago

A delicate matter skilfully handled. Congratulations on a story well told. Tender yet erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As good as this story Aa'll gladly wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't wait for the rest. This part was as great as all of your others. Another 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave the first story in this series five stars. This one is even better, and I need more stars.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB10 months ago

Loving this story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I peaked. at your next chapter, and your comment of your coming in second. That author that came in first, must have tipped the judges off. I've read all of your stories, and none of them were listed below 15 stars. by me. Keer up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous