Angry at My Ex

Story Info
I don't care if you want to make up or not.
1k words
3.72
13.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so sick of your shit. You're always pushing me, baiting me into a fight we both know I won't win then expecting me to be the one who makes it right. You haven't spoken to me for a few weeks, since we had our last fight. You'd think that just ONCE you'd apologise to me, right? But of course not, because you're fucking perfect and I'm just an asshole.

Fuck it.

If you can't say you're sorry, I'll just have to make you sorry.

You made a reddit post earlier about having a wine and board games night with the girls, so I knew you'd be out. I also knew you'd leave the window open in the spare bedroom, because I've warned you to stop doing that more times than I can count.

I make my way to the bedroom and I can already feel my need growing. I absent-mindedly rub myself through my jeans as I look for the best place to hide, when I notice the bedside drawer is open.

Seriously? Are you that pent up since we stopped seeing each other that you had to masturbate before a rousing night of Scrabble?

I wonder if you think of me while you're doing it. The idea makes me throb, my cock is so hard it's almost painful. I need to cum, but I've been waiting for tonight for days. I force myself to focus on what a bitch you've been, how much I need you to pay for how you've treated me. The anger helps the urge subside, and I settle in and wait for you to get home.

Finally around 3am I hear you get out of an uber. You're fumbling with the front door, it's just like I hoped - you're drunk. That'll make things easier.

I hide behind your bedroom door and wait for you to stumble in, but you don't. I can't hear any movement, what the hell are you doing?

Shit.

Did you realise somebody was here?

Shit.

I haven't done anything that bad yet. Maybe I can still sneak out. If I do get caught, I'll just say I came to apologise and the door was open. You probably won't believe me, but at least you might not press charges.

I slowly make my way through your house and that's when I see you. You haven't run to the neighbours for help with an intruder, you're not hiding somewhere waiting for the police. You were just too drunk to make it to your bedroom and you passed out on the couch.

Jesus. It's not the most flattering position. Mouth half open, makeup smeared, hairs a mess. Are you sure you were playing board games with the girls? Whatever, at least you came home alone.

Without thinking, I reach down and slowly brush your hair behind your ear, gently running my hand down your neck, stopping when I reach your breast. I graze my fingers over your nipple, and even through your dress I can feel it harden. I've been watching your face for any sign you're waking up, but you haven't moved at all.

As I play with your nipple, and look down at your open mouth, I think about how reluctant you always are to give blowjobs. You think it's degrading, you don't care how much I might enjoy it, or how much I go down on you. I can't get undressed quick enough when I realise this is my opportunity.

I rub the head of my cock against your lips while wondering if I'm actually going to go through with this. When I notice precum starting to leak, I stop wondering. I carefully place the tip in your mouth and start thrusting gently inside. I don't want to risk waking you, so I can't get too fast or deep, but the visual is even better than I'd imagined.

Looking down at you, seeing your mouth on my dick, I can't help pushing my luck even further, there's one more thing you've never let me do.

I climb onto the couch with you, lifting your legs onto my shoulders as I remove your thong. I'm surprised to see that you're already wet. Maybe you've been secretly awake this whole time, getting off on being used as my fucktoy. I know this won't take long, I'm finally going to feel you raw. I've heard stories from other guys about how it's not even comparable. I've tried asking you, but you insist on condoms, all the time, every time.

You're such a bitch.

As I position myself against your hole, I'm amazed at how much better it already feels. I've never felt anything so soft, so warm, so wet. I can already feel my cock throbbing. After the first thrust inside of you, I have to stop moving immediately. I've never felt anything like this. The warmth, the softness from before is multiplied a hundred times over, and there's this tightness engulfing my cock. God.

After I adjust to the sensation of being inside you, I start to build up a rhythm. That's when I feel your walls tightening around me. God, I think you're cumming in your sleep. I had planned on pulling out, but this feels way too good. I can't help myself.

I groan as I push my length into you, spurt after spurt of my hot cum rushing out of me and filling you completely. I finally gain control of myself in time to pull out for the last spurt, which lands on your dress near your tits.

You're somehow still asleep. I clean you up as best I can, but my head's still spinning so I just grab my clothes and leave.

The next morning, I wake up to a text from you asking me to come over. When I get there, you tearfully tell me that you want to get back together. You say that you've made some bad decisions since we broke up and you're not ready to talk about it yet, but you'll tell me one day. I tell you it's fine and don't push it further, as long you know I'm here for you when you're ready to talk. After all, that's what a good boyfriend would do, right?