Angy and Fede Pt. 01 - To the sea

Story Info
Just your average trip to the sea, with some naked guys.
15.6k words
4.56
6.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, everyone!

I'm new to this site. Just some notes before you read.

This should be the beginning of a quite long series (how long I don't know). Some of the next chapters are almost complete. I think each episode would be mostly a stand-alone, with the entire series showing recurring characters and some development in a more general storyline.

I think the best category for this first chapter is exhibitionism, although other options would also make sense. The sexy events in this first episode are pretty softcore and they most concern embarrassment for nudity and playful situations without the involvement of actual sex. Also, the protagonists of these events are mostly guys, so you would like it if you also like gay or bisexual stuff.

Also, English is not my first language. I checked as much as I could so to avoid any blatant grammar or spelling mistakes, but I fear I might have worded things in ways that would appear strange to a native speaker sometimes. If there is any part which is difficult to follow or if you have any suggestion on how to make this tale better, tell me! I'm open to all improvements!

The story is set in Italy, so all characters have Italian names and nicknames.

Also, every measure is in the metric system, because I am not used to imperial units.

The series is called Angy and Fede, but the character of Angy (short for Angelica) doesn't appear in this first episode.

Hope you enjoy!

--------

CHAPTER 1: JOELE'S REVENGE

My name is Federico, but everyone, outside formal contexts, calls me just Fede. When I was a teenager, I gave to whoever asked that abbreviation as if it were my name. I was a nerd. Small for my age, far too thin, without muscles. I also had a high-pitched childish voice. I was fond of video games and any activity that didn't include interaction with others or physical effort. Recently turned eighteen, and I had grown up a little, both physically and psychologically, but my process of transformation was still at its beginning. During my childhood and my first adolescence, the other boys mostly tried to annoy and mock me; while girls mostly ignored me. For this reason, I spent most of my days with the other loser of my class: Luca.

Unlike me, Luca came from a family with good genetics, where everyone was good-looking. However, he was a lazy sweet tooth and his mother fed him everything edible on this Earth. So, even his metabolism, favoured by Mother Nature, gave up, and he transformed into a plump piglet. We spent our time together at my house (or, more rarely, at his). We played and discussed of videogames and of that other thing we didn't understand perfectly: sex. The porn videos we watched taught us something, but we rarely looked at them together, because it was too embarrassing.

Surely, at eighteen years of age, I understood sex a little better, but it gave me anxiety and nothing more: I had just passed through a couple of disastrous courtship attempts with girls. My friendships were still limited to Luca and a few others.

One day in spring, a piece of the wall of our school fell down. It was nothing but some small rubble, but the event sparked rightful indignation. Students and families went to the streets of our town against the poor maintenance of school buildings. Our school was closed down for checks and restorations. The mayor vowed that everything would have returned to normal "in the shortest time possible". However, we got a couple of days free, because there was no way of moving all of us to the classrooms of other local schools. We had no school and the weather was already pretty hot, so we thought of going to the beach. They were working days and the bathing season was still at the beginning, so we expected to find very few people. Luca immediately set out to come with me. But our parents had to go to work and couldn't bring us to the sea. Neither I nor Luca had a driving license yet.

Luca had a sister. Her name was Joele and she was a stunning girl. She was in her twenties; she was taking a post-high-school break period. She had quite promiscuous sexuality. It was hard to say how many guys had gotten laid with her: she was shy on the topic and there were too many absurd rumors circling around. I was envious that Luca had such beauty in his house. But she was her sister and so she did not affect him. They even quarreled. Joele had a driving license, but she was still not confident enough to drive from our town to the sea. However, she was dating a twenty-one years old guy named Mirco. He was a friend to both Luca's family and mine. Everyone trusted him because he seemed an earnest and sensible guy. Mirco was currently unemployed because his fixed-term work contract had just expired. Now, he was looking for something else, but that day he was free. So, it was decided: we went to the sea on a Wednesday: Luca, Joele, Mirco and I. At the last moment, another girl from our class, Sara, joined us. She was the daughter of a friend of my mom and this explained her presence. She was a shy girl and not very attractive to me, but I had a moderate friendship with her. Luca instead was quite interested in her (just like in every other girl), even if he was too embarrassed to even try approaching her.

Joele had some secret resentment towards me. Some years before, she was engaged to a classmate of mine. I knew that she was betraying him with another guy. I decided to tell him. As I was not the only witness, my classmate decided to break up with Joele. It was pretty mean of me, I agree, but he was a friend of mine. I also thought that Joele would have never discovered that I was one of the spies. Unbeknownst to me, he had, during a confrontation with her, mistakenly given her my name. She did nothing to me at the time. Years passed and her hostility towards me, which I had no clue about, diminished. However, she didn't forget. She was a friend of mine now, but she was waiting for the right time to take her little revenge. I humiliated her and made her lose her boyfriend. She didn't want to be so harsh on me, but just to find a playful way of giving me some embarrassment. Of that revenge desire, I knew nothing about, but I would have soon known.

We took Mirco's car (our families agreed to pay him a third of the gas each) and we went to the sea. Mirco knew a place not far away, usually not too crowded, free, and clean enough. Mirco was our driver, and Joele was on the seat near him; while we occupied the backseats, I was in between Luca and Sara. Mirco and Joele spent the trip chatting and flirting. Joele now wanted a more committed and long-lasting relationship and she was more cautious. She found Mirco attractive, but they still haven't done anything even vaguely sexual and for now, everything was uncertain. I was a bit envious of Mirco, who was an incredibly beautiful guy dating an incredibly beautiful girl. I tried to distract myself from my own envy by talking with Luca. He drifted through the conversation on video games. Sara was scrolling through her social media, paying no attention to us.

We arrived, parked the car, and went down some little stairs, which led to Mirco's suggested beach. It was a 400-metres long straight line of sand that was then cut from both sides, as the coastline drifted inland. As it was a free beach, there were no changing rooms, so we already had our bathing suits under our clothes. We put a large beach towel near the sea and our bags on it, undressed, and went to the sea.

I was stunned by Joele's body. She had a slightly dark complexion: not tanning, but her natural skin colour, taken from her dad's genetic line, as he had Sicilian ancestors. She was so fucking gorgeous: not too skinny, nor too fat, a body that vibrated with tone and energy, but that was still very dainty. Her breasts were not huge but were proportionate to her body and her ass was just a sight. The show of this half-naked brunette bathing in the water drove me crazy. As I was so full of the hormones of youth, just seeing her almost gave me an erection. I tried to distract myself as much as I could by playing with Mirco and Luca. With a long bath, the morning passed. We lay down on the towels. While I was exiting the water, I saw Joele whispering something to Mirco's ear, while both were looking at me. I still didn't know, but Joele's revenge started.

Mirco came near me, smiling. With a quite loud voice, so that everyone could hear, he told me: "Do you know it is wrong to make girls angry?"

I didn't understand his point, I was just quite annoyed. He went on without giving me the time to reply: "I'm quite hungry, we need to go back to the parking area. There is a kiosk there, making sandwiches and stuff."

We agreed and stood up to collect everything and put it in the bags. Mirco pointed at my swimming trunks, saying: "They're still not dry and also full of sand, you need to change them."

"Ok" I responded, believing that he thought to get a bit away from the others and give me my briefs while I was covered by a towel. Instead, Mirco came close to me from behind and grabbed my trunks. In an instant, they were below my knees. I was a very shy guy and now I was completely naked in front of two girls and my best friend. Panicking, I tried to cover myself with my hands and run away. It was a stupid move: my trunks fell to the ground, Mirco grabbed them, shake them a little to remove the sand, and put them into his bag. Joele was laughing with satisfaction, Sara seemed a bit uncomfortable, and Luca just smiled. I ran near the sea and I didn't want to go back to the group, because at the moment they could only see my back. I started to shout to Mirco, demanding my trunks or my briefs.

Joele commented: "He who humiliates the others, will be humiliated" and laughed loudly. I stopped for a moment to think about what she was saying, and I understood. She had discovered that I was one of the spies! Lesson learned; revenge accepted.

Mirco replied to my requests: "I can give you your briefs, but you have to come here and put them on in front of all of us!" "Go fuck yourself!" I replied, making all the group laugh. "It's not my problem. You can remain there, while we go to eat. Let us go!" continued Mirco, calmly.

They seemed serious: they put everything into the bags and, despite some small complaints from Luca and Sara, they started to move towards the stairs. They were treating me like a small child, with mom threatening to go away if he misbehaves! In a panic, I decided to follow them. I walked towards the stairs at a steady pace, trying to cover myself as much as I could. My friends were already at the start of the stairs when I reached them. I shouted to Mirco, as I got close: "You! Idiot! Give my briefs! Stop this stupid prank!" It could be seen that I would have preferred to die there rather than be seen naked: Joel's attempt to humiliate me had been successful.

Mirco, with emphasised calm, asked Joele: "Do you forgive him?"

She replied: "If he apologises..."

He ordered me: "Apologise!"

I muttered, naked amidst four of my friends, with a low and uncaring voice: "Yes, yes, I'm sorry..."

"Apologise better!"

I tried to be somewhat funny and in a very bombastic tone I said: "Excuse me, Mademoiselle Joele, I offer to your Grace the sincerest apologies for my unduly intrusion in your romantic affairs."

"I like that. Apologies accepted." She concluded, smiling. This joke had a certain success, I had kindly recovered my dignity.

"Alright. Joele, you have the towels and the clothes in your bag. You and Sara will dress up here, then go to the car. I and the boys will change our clothes above the stairs" said Mirco.

Above the stairs there was a small wall, covering the view from the street. Unless someone decided to enter the beach just at that moment, we were safe from prying eyes. While the girls went away from us, I started climbing the stairs. Luca chuckled stupidly as he could see my naked ass. We had never seen each other's nudity. I felt very annoyed. Arriving at the end of the stairs, Luca and I hid behind the wall. Mirco looked at the entrance to see if someone was coming. The parking area was empty, so we could undress there.

Mirco gave me a piece of cloth which, unfortunately, was far too small to cover up myself. He said to me: "Use it to clean your ass from the sand, then I will give you your clothes. And remove your hand, please, that's disgusting and now you are among other guys!" I was annoyed by the reproach, but I obeyed and uncovered my dick. Without too much energy, I rubbed the cloth over my buttocks. Meanwhile, Mirco said to Luca to also remove his trunks. The idiot, giggling until a moment ago, was even more embarrassed to be naked, due to its fat belly and his cigar-looking short dick, with two large balls beneath it. "Move on, I'm hungry!" said Mirco. Even if it was quite humiliating, I started to move the cloth with more energy, entering in slit where my anus was. When we were clean enough, Mirco gave us our briefs, which we put on with joy.

Before giving us the rest of our clothes, Mirco took off his own trunks. I was almost shocked by his beauty: tall, ash-blond hairs, languid eyes, square jaw, six-pack abdomen, arms with a girth three times that of mine. But what shocked me the most was the size of his cock: I rarely saw such a long and large penis, even in porn videos. I felt humiliated by that imposing show, which overwhelmed both Luca's and mine. On Mirco's face, I saw a smile of self-satisfaction. He shook his trunks a bit, took another piece of cloth, cleaned his butt, and wore his briefs. After having fully dressed, we met the girls and we went to eat.

CHAPTER 2: TWO MINOR ACCIDENTS

We came back. Having our briefs on, we need to actually change our clothes now. The girl returned to the beach to perform this operation, we guys did it behind the entrance wall. When the girls disappeared behind the vegetation surrounding the stairs, Mirco ordered us to strip naked once again. After he had put our clothes in the bag, he gave us our trunks. Then, it was his turn to strip.

"Excuse me, guys..." It was Joele, with a shy voice, who appeared at the top of the stairs, finding Mirco completely naked, and turned towards her, with his trunks in his hands.

"Oh! Sorry!" she says, sincerely embarrassed, turning her head.

Mirco understood her uneasiness and tried to minimise the accident. Maybe, he wanted to reply with a joke, but nothing came out and he just said: "No problem, it's fine. Why are you here?"

With her head still turned, Joele replied: "There are people on the beach, we cannot change our clothes there..."

"If you wish you can change here..." concluded Mirco, while putting on his trunks.

Then, he came close to Joele and whispered: "I hope you have liked the show. You haven't even paid the ticket!"

"Come on, idiot!" she laughed.

He attempted to give her a peck just below her hairline. She didn't decline. I was envious. We went downstairs. When we reached the beach, the girls returned up to change their clothes. Meanwhile, the small group of people that was with us on the beach went away, and we couldn't even see them anymore. We were alone again. The girls returned.

After some time, we went back into the sea. Mirco, who was a good swimmer, decided to go further out. I tried to follow him, just for fun and to show my prowess. But I was not that good, and the current brought me towards some rocks on the left. I touched with my butt one of those half-submerged rocks. I panicked: they were full of moss, slippery, hard, and sharp, I could hurt myself in a very bad way. Instinctively, I tried to push myself away. The piece of the rock that I had touched with my butt was an indentation in the rocky surface, which was surmounted by a hook-shaped bulge. A flap of my trunks got caught in the bulge and, given my abrupt movement, my trunks came off while I tried to free myself. I don't know how, but I managed not to have my bare skin touch the rocks and to go away without any wound. But, for the second time, I was completely naked.

I managed to go back where I could touch the ground, I covered myself up with my hands and shouted: "Help me! I've lost my trunks!" Nearby, there were Joele, who, having seen me drifting towards the rocks, was very worried, and Mirco, who was just coming back from his swim. Luca and Sara were fast approaching due to my shouts.

"Are you ok?" asked Mirco.

"Yes, I feel alright!"

"But how did you manage to lose your trunks?" he laughed, then he said to Joele: "Let's see if I can find them..."

"Are you mad? You will hurt yourself on the rocks!" she said, worried.

"I think I can manage it. The water near the rocks is very calm. And if I cannot find them, that's ok. He will just wear his briefs."

Mirco went into the water, while I remained there, with Joele scolding me off.

CHAPTER 3: JUST A STUPID GAME

Mirco came back with my intact trunks in hand. The water near the rocks was calm, as much as that of the sea can be, and so they remained in the vicinity.

"Today's weird! It was a game at the start, but it seems these trunks don't want to be on you!" jacked Mirco. I replied: "The important thing is that they are intact, now give me."

"He who goes too much out on the high sea; deserves a punishment for all to see!"

"Stop being a jerk!" I protested, but he didn't give me my trunks. Moved by a sincere annoyance and partly by the desire to play a bit, I removed my hands from my intimate parts and tried to take back my trunks by force. He is far taller than me and just by holding up his hands he made it difficult for me to recover my trunks. But when I'm almost done, he threw them toward Luca. I was furious and I lost what little amount of dignity I had left. I shouted to Luca: "Give me them back!" Luca is not taller than me and he couldn't resist for long, but he immediately threw them toward Joele. I was engulfed in shame as I realised that the girl could see my penis and, surely, I cannot run naked towards a girl!

The game ended there, however, because Joele said to me: "Alright, it is enough. Next time try not to swim near the rocks, Fede. I was very worried about you." Her voice was so persuasive that my anger melted away and I gave an embarrassed apology. Then, after covering my intimate parts with my hands again (a useless gesture, as everyone had already seen me) I came closer to her, trying to recover my dignity. I didn't expect what happened next. As soon as I was near her, she said to me: "I will give them back to you, only if you accept to play a game with us."

"What?"

Mirco said to her, laughing a bit embarrassed: "Do you really want to do... that?"

"I think it is a funny game..."

"Sure, sure. Just for that..."

I sensed a strong erotism in the air, but I was naked and I couldn't bear the situation any longer: "What are you talking about?"

Mirco explained to me: "It is a game of physical ability. You have your trunks on, and you must change them with your briefs while covering up yourself with a long towel. You are forbidden from tying it around your waist, so you have to hold it with your hand while you change your underwear with the other hand. If someone sees your intimate parts during the process, you have lost. If your manage to change yourself without anyone seeing your jewels, you have won."

I'm almost laughing: "That's a stupid game!"

"A stupid game to try on the beach if you are not worried about ending up naked"

As I would have then known, Joele and Mirco had already kissed each other during that morning, at a moment when they managed to be alone. Now, Joele's only desire was to see Mirco naked again. That night, they would've got laid for the first time. They were both playful types and they liked these somewhat erotic challenges. At that moment, both of them were very aroused and Mirco wanted to strip in front of her wannabe girlfriend. And a way to do that without looking like perverts was to involve us in this "goliardic game".