Angy and Fede Pt. 01 - To the sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Luca and I stood up, Joele moved our large towel where she and Sara could better follow the game, closer to Martina and Lucia's towel. "I'm Joele however. It is Sara. The guys' names are Fede and Luca." Martina and Lucia greeted us while smiling, while I was still petrified by the fact that all those people and girls could see my bare dick.

CHAPTER 6: A BEACH FOOTBALL GAME

We put the ball roughly in the middle of the field. Dimitri would have kicked off. Andrea, from the opposite team, was in front of him, and behind him, in what could be defined as "midfield" there were Giorgio and Mirco. Specularly, behind Dimitri there were Mattia and Edo. Luca and I, it was decided, were the two goalkeepers. As we were both naked and made kind of useless by shame, they didn't give us a major role from the beginning. The ball was one of the light ones typically used on beaches, so it was very easy to kick it with bare feet without the risk of hurting oneself although, being naked, I feared that it would have hit me... right there. "Come on, let us do this," whispered Dimitri a bit worried, and then passed the ball to Edo, marking the start of the play.

For a while, it seemed like a normal football game, while I, from my position, could look at the game in relative tranquillity. After a while, Mirco, who had remained on the sidelines for a while, fully entered the game, trying to steal the ball from Mattia. The guy was a bit awed by this naked man running against him. After all, given how close physical contacts are in football, there was the risk of some undesired contact. Thanks to his opponent's fear, Mirco managed to take the ball and advanced towards his goal. Dimitri and Edo weren't able to stop him and I was the last who had the chance. But my nudity worried me more than the fate of the play and I started to move only when the ball was already behind me. An indisputable goal.

Mirco triumphed a bit, with his teammates giving him the high-five, while we were almost scared.

Martina shouted: "Come on! I want to see you naked!"

Edo asked: "Who is going to strip, guys?"

Dimitri smiled: "I will." and, with a rapid move, he removed his trunks. He had a barely hairy cock, that was pretty short and not even very thick. However, he seemed not ashamed of his meagre size. He made a bit of a show with the girls, opening his arms and pointing at his dick and saying: "Do you appreciate it?" Joele laughed in response.

Edo asked me: "Fede, do you like to change roles? I will be the goalkeeper." This request came from the fact, I understood, that I was so easily fooled by Mirco. To avoid complaints from my teammates, I decided to accept the proposal, even though that meant starting to run in the field, which wasn't very pleasurable given my condition.

The match went on. Both me and Dimitri were a bit paralysed by shame, but a weird playful spirit was taking hold of us, substituting embarrassment. It happened that Mirco and Dimitri were one in front of the other, with Mirco having the ball at his feet. There was an embarrassed glance, then Dimitri tried to take the ball. There is frantic footwork: it is funny to see naked guys fighting in such a way, with their cocks and balls bouncing everywhere. Finally, Dimitri managed to take the ball but in all the confusion one of his hands fell over Mirco's ass. The girls laughed. They looked at each other, embarrassed and amused. Mirco seized the opportunity to steal the ball and shoot on goal, scoring.

Dimitri protested: "This is not fair!"

"What are you complaining about? I've scored, but you have had the chance to touch my ass!" replied Mirco turning away to show him his ass. Dimitri was red with embarrassment, and we all laughed.

It is decided that Mattia has to strip. He is a short guy, but he is very muscular and he has nice red hair. He compensated for his short stature with a slim but very long dick.

We had received two goals, now only Edo, in our team, wore his trunks. Another goal, and we would have lost. The humiliation of losing started to win over the embarrassment caused by nudity. There were now five naked players, in front of a group of four girls, and the sexual arousal was perceptible and was united by a sincere playful, and competitive spirit. The game started to be real. We stopped having problems with physical contact. I went to the beach as a shy guy and now I was playing completely naked with guys I didn't know before (some of them also naked), with my best friend (also him naked), with a friend of my family (naked too), in front of the girl this friend is almost engaged with, of two girls I met there, and of a classmate of mine. The fact that all these people, with whom I entertained different relations, could see my naked body caused me peculiar sensations and enormous excitement. During the play, I got dirty with sand, I almost got the ball... on the balls, and I touched by mistake the ass (or else!) of the other naked players. In the end, I was used to the feeling of having to run and play naked and we, with the energy of those who were almost defeated, managed to score a goal. Mirco's team decides that Andrea has to strip. He is a tall guy, with curly hair and an effeminate look, he has a long and completely hairless cock.

CHAPTER 7: INCREASING THE STAKES

Joele, who was looking at us together with the other girls, while whispering with them, said: "Guys, now that you're in a tie, I've got an idea: the team receiving the last goal, losing the game, will undergo some penalties, chosen by us girls." Sexual arousal was now such that we were ready also to receive some "penalties". I wasn't going for it personally, but the proposal received enthusiastic support, so we would have done this thing.

But there were further developments, as Mirco protested: "It isn't fair that you girls can enjoy the show while we have no satisfaction!"

"I will not strip for you, pervert!" replied Joele jokingly.

"Well, not to strip completely. but I propose that each team 'adopts' two girls and if that team loses, the girls have to remove at least their tops."

"What a proposal! And let me know, which girls would you like to 'adopt'?"

"Sara and you, obviously!"

"I think the other team will win. Look at how nice Mattia is. His ass beats yours. So I prefer to be adopted by his team."

Lucia intervened: "So we need to remove our tops if Mattia's team loses?"

Joele: "Just if you want. Everyone must be comfortable with this proposal."

Martina: "It isn't a problem for me. Also, the guys should have some satisfaction."

Everyone agreed. But it wasn't enough to satisfy the increasing arousal. So Joele furtherly proposed: "I want to give even more joy to these perverts. The captain of the winning team can touch the tits of the girls 'adopted' by the other team."

"Captains?" I said, quite confused.

"Yes, Mattia is the captain of your team, Mirco is the other one," explained Joele, even if I was sure we had never chosen captains for our team.

Joele's proposal made explicitly erotic that day, that until now could still be considered just goliardic and playful. It meant that if Mirco's team would have won, Joele and Sara should have removed their tops and Mirco could have touched their bare tits; while if Mattia's team (which I was a part of) would have won, Martina and Lucia should have removed their tops and Mattia could have touched their breasts.

This explained why Joele chose to be adopted by Mattia's team! Had Mirco's team won, Mirco would have had the chance to touch her tits. Mirco understood this was her plan from the beginning and sent her a mischievous smile that was immediately returned.

Mattia's only desire was to touch the forbidden tits of his longtime friends and he immediately accepted. Martina and Lucia accepted too. The other guys envied their captains for their privilege, but there were no complaints: Mirco and Mattia were clearly the best players of the respective teams and no one questioned their captain status.

To state that tension was sky high would've been an understatement. We play like beasts. Naked beasts. Mirco's team was almost scoring. The ball was flying towards its goal, when a desperate Edo threw himself on it, mistakenly touching it with his right hand.

Edo wasn't the goalkeeper so Mirco shouts: "Foul!" His teammates agreed and, in the end, it was decided for a penalty kick. Mirco placed the ball not far from our goal, while the poor Edo, who caused all of this, was chosen as the goalkeeper. Giorgio, the other still-clothed guy, was chosen to kick the ball. We were all extremely excited. Giorgio, after some preparation, kicked the ball. He scored. Mirco exalted. Giorgio told Edo: "I'm sorry, you've to remove your trunks!" Edo was a hairy guy with a thick cock. Giorgio remained the only guy wearing his trunks, while I and my teammates should have faced the penalties.

CHAPTER 8: THE GIRLS' PENALTY

We decided to perform the girls' penalty first. Joele, who until now was lying on the towel, stood up and, in an instant, she removed her top, smiling. Her tits, which were now brighter than the rest of her tanned body, were an incredible show. Mirco whistled for fun and Joele laughed in embarrassment: "Come on, you idiot!" For her to find herself amidst so many guys, many she had met just a few hours ago, with her tits in plain sight was a huge embarrassment. Also, everyone was appreciative and had no shame in looking at her breasts. We were used to nudity and we just wanted some fun. That excitement was almost causing me an erection, which wouldn't have been right, as I was completely naked.

Sara, barely managing to win her modesty, removed her top. She had small pale tits, still pretty undeveloped, with smaller nipples than Joele, but of a more pronounced red. Compared to Joele, her body was not a great sight, but for Luca, Sara was the main prize. A satisfied smile appeared on his face: he had revealed a secret, the forbidden view of a usually modestly dressed classmate's tits.

Now comes the interesting part. Mirco neared Joele. Everyone was somewhat embarrassed. And for the two of them, at the centre, that should've done everything with the others gazing at them, it wasn't meant to be easy. But the love that was forming between the two prevailed: Mirco and Joele looked dearly in each other's eyes, smiling with embarrassment and affection. Mirco put both his palms over Joele's tits, touching her softly, rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. He concluded the message by touching her tits from below, swaying them as if he was weighing them. Then he neared his mouth and kissed the right nipple. Joele was peacefully enjoying the treatment, while she continued to smile.

Excitement was taking its hold over all of us. My cock was on its way to a full erection, but I wasn't caring anymore. "Thank you, my knight," said Joele, smiling. "I am the one who has to thank you, my princess," replied Mirco. "That's so sweet I'm almost diabetic now!" complained Dimitri with a disgusted face. Everyone laughed, reducing our arousal a bit.

It was Sara's turn, but Mirco said: "Sorry, but I wish to propose a little variation. As I am the leader of my team, I want to give a prize to a friend of mine. Instead of touching Sara's tits by myself, I want that Luca is the lucky one!" Everyone agreed, except for the two who were directly involved in the matter: Sara didn't want that ugly guy to touch her tits, while Luca wasn't trusting his own ears: he would have never ever believed that on that day he could've touched his classmate's tits. As soon as he understood that the opportunity was really there, he approached Sara like a predator. The girl lowered her eyes, but she didn't want to go against the general consensus and accepted Mirco's proposal. Having neared with a steady pace and without the shortest delay, Luca squeezed Sara's nipple between his thumb and his index finger, then he started to cuddle all the breasts with his hand, with rapid and rough moves. His cock was rapidly getting hard for the excitement. Sara stood there obedient and didn't reply to anything, but a quite strong squeeze forced her into a small "ahi!", which came out of her as if she were a beaten dog. Mirco intervened: "Ehi! Don't be such a jerk with the lady!" Ashamed by the reproach, Luca withdrew his hands.

CHAPTER 9: HUMAN ANATOMY LESSON

Martina noted: "Mirco, do you know you have a really nice body? Don't worry, I'm not telling this for flirting, I just wondered if you've ever thought of serving as a model or something similar. Your naked body is all but average, that's all."

"Thanks for your compliments. I never actually thought of that. Once, however, it happened to me to show my body to a girl in a non-sexual context. At least, there wasn't anything between us. If you want, I can tell you."

"Not only to me, tell it to everyone, come on!"

Giorgio and Mattia were already seated on Martina and Lucia's towel. Martina invited all to take a seat, to hear Mirco's story. He was standing completely naked before eleven people, but he had no problem telling his tale. I felt certain envy for his capacity to show around his naked body without feeling the smallest shame. Such confidence derived from his beauty.

"I was eighteen or nineteen. I was single at the time. I had just broken up with my first girlfriend. I was at Luigi's house. I still hang out with him, he's a good friend. At the time we were even closer, just like brothers. It was the middle of summer, the heath was simply unbearable. We were playing at the console, being alone in his house. Due to the heat, I was shirtless. I go to the kitchen to take a coke. Instead of drinking it in the kitchen, I decide to sip it slowly and I return to Luigi's room, sitting on his sofa, where he is playing, focused on the screen in front of him. I sit near him, but he is so engaged with the game that he doesn't notice I have a glass in my hand. He mistakenly hits me with his elbow, making the coke fall on my pants."

"He is sorry to have been the cause of the accident, so he invites me to take one of his shorts. I go to the drawer near the sofa, which I know to contain his light clothes. I notice how, being my shorts so thin, the coke has leaked through, soaking my briefs also. Clearly, I can't take Luigi's ones, so I get the idea of staying without them. That day I had to stay with him only and then return home. Also, an eighteen years old guy wearing just his shorts is not a scandal if you are in the worst days of summer. Thus, I strip naked and I start changing my clothes."

"Were you naked in front of your friend?" asked Lucia.

"Luigi and I were best friends and we also played sports together, being naked for one moment in order to change my clothes wasn't a problem at all. Right at that moment, however, his sister enters the room. We knew her to be with Luigi's parents at the shopping centre, but for some reason, she decided to forfeit them at the last minute and went back home. They explained the reason to me back then, but now I've forgotten."

"The point is the console was so loud we didn't hear her opening the front door. Having entered the house, the first thing she does is go to her brother's room to tell him to lower the volume, but as soon as she opens the door she finds me naked."

"A bit like what happened to us before!" said Joele.

"Similar, now that I think of it. But Luigi's sister didn't react as you did. She launches an incredibly loud and somewhat funny shout and immediately closes the door, apologising as if she had killed a relative of mine. All of this even if, as I remembered correctly, she only could have seen my ass, given the position of the door. I give my apologies to her, I wear Luigi's shorts and I let her in again. She talks with the brother and rapidly goes away, embarrassed by all the situation and made uneasy by the fact that I only wear thin shorts, with nothing behind."

"When she leaves, I talk with her brother, because her behaviour seemed excessive to me. Luigi explains: 'My sister is so weird you wouldn't believe me. You have to know my parents are really Catholic. And for really Catholic I mean they have a mindset which would've been appropriate in the Middle Ages. They raised us like so: you couldn't even say a swear word at lunch. And I don't mean a blasphemy, but just a simple 'fuck' if you just hit the edge of the table with your little finger was enough to get you in serious trouble. They have given me more freedom because I was really good at school and I'm now good in college and because I'm the male son. But she doesn't have the good grades I have, and she is the daughter, all the honour of the family depends on her behaviour, you see. She could not rebel against my parents and she truly believes in her religion. I respect everyone's opinions, but hers are too much for me. She goes outside in long clothes even in summer, she has never undressed in front of a male, nor has ever seen a naked guy, not even in videos I think, and she is always back home by 11 pm, even on Saturday. She obviously knows how sex works in theory, but she has no practice, despite she is eighteen now. I believe that just seeing a naked guy, like just in front of her, not in videos or stuff, would be good for her. I don't want a nun as a sister. But I will never strip in front of her, I'm her brother, you understand.'"

"I said, jokingly: 'You know, your sister isn't that bad actually. I would never fuck the sister of a friend of mine, but why not show her my masculinity... you know...' 'Shut up, you idiot' says him, laughing. The thing ends there. We continue to play, while his sister is in the other room. After some hours, he said to me: 'I was thinking: why don't we play a joke on my sister?'

'What do you have in mind?'

'Before we were saying that she would benefit from seeing a naked man. Maybe, you can be that man.'

'I was just joking!'

'I would like to see her face while she sees a cock for the first time. It would be really funny...'

'I think I can do it. But you have to assure me she doesn't run away to sue me for harassment.'

'You would receive no sues. I'm here and we will tell her. If she doesn't want to do anything, we wouldn't force her. I believe she secretly dies from the desire to have such an opportunity.'

'Do you want that I fuck your sister? That would surely increase your family's honour, wouldn't it? However, she is not my type and I don't want casual relationships...'

'What the fuck are you talking about? You have not to fuck her. We will only do a small anatomy lesson, that's all.'

'What would this anatomy lesson consist of?'

'We call her and then you have to do all that I tell you to do in front of her.'

'All that you order me? Well, I don't want to be your slave... unless, you challenge me in honest fair competition and you show to be the real alpha male. In that case, I would behave like a good beta.'

We often made challenges, games, and dares to entertain one another. The stake was always the same: the loser had to do whatever the winner asked during a certain time that was previously established. I bet him to do whatever he wanted me to do in front of his sister for an hour had he won in a multiplayer match of the console game we were playing. He won."

"Luigi called his sister, whose name was Vanessa, in his room. She entered the room while we were still seated on the sofa, having switched off the console. 'Vani, I wanted to ask you...' starts him: 'You haven't ever seen a penis live, right?' She immediately became red with shame, and, with a loud voice, she scolded him off: 'What a question! We have guests!"

He continues, undeterred: 'Don't worry. Mirco is a friend of ours. You can answer. Have you ever seen a naked male in front of you?'