Angy and Fede Pt. 01 - To the sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also shared an erotic desire and I felt the desire to undress in front of the others. I wanted to overcome my childish embarrassment and impress the girls. My body wasn't impressive, but at least I would have shown that I had no problem showing it. I was dying of envy towards Mirco, who attracted girls almost without effort, while I couldn't draw attention to myself. My embarrassment was still strong, but at that moment my arousal prevailed. I didn't want to play the role of the nerd any longer, so I accepted to play the game.

"Mirco, will you join the game?" asked Joele with a certain amusement. Obviously, Mirco accepted.

"And you, Luca?"

As for Luca, his desire not to have his quite ugly body shown around probably prevailed on his hormones. However, he had understood that the girls would have joined the game and that, had he taken part too, he would have had the possibility to see Sara naked. He felt no particular attraction towards her (no more than how he felt towards any other girl), but he was an eighteen-year-old guy who had never seen a naked girl outside his own family. So the thing had all the appeal of a forbidden and exciting experience. Luca accepted.

Joele gave me my trunks. I turned my back to the group and I put them on again. Joele specified: "Obviously, as for all other games, there is a small dare..."

I sensed the trap: "What dare?"

"If we manage to see you naked while you are trying to wear your briefs, the game stops and you lose. Those who lose have to remain completely naked from that moment until the time we retake the car late in the evening to return home. And they cannot cover themselves up with their hands, not even for a moment."

I felt all the sexual arousal that hid behind what wasn't just a "funny game" any longer. The losers had to remain naked for all the remaining hours, in front of two girls, without the possibility of covering their private parts with their hands.

Mirco, it could be seen, just wanted to strip, Joele just wanted to see him naked and Luca just wanted to see Sara's nudity. Just a few minutes ago, the simple idea to remain naked in front of my friends would have been a nightmare, but now it was a sort of exciting thing to do, so to discharge sexual tension.

Luca was too embarrassed to go first, and Mirco skipped his turn, so I would have started the game. The others are seated on the beach towel: Sara on the right, then Joele, and finally Luca. Mirco gave me the towel I would have used for the game: it was white, long, and quite large, but this wouldn't make the game easier, because its bulkiness made it difficult to hold. I wrapped my hips around the towel, but, as for the rules of the game, I couldn't make a knot so that it would stand up without me holding it up with my hand. So I had to grab its edges with my left hand. Mirco left my briefs on a small green towel on the sand near my feet, then he went to sit near Sara.

"So, I have to change my trunks with the briefs without the towel falling off?"

"Yes, exactly, and if we see your dick or genitals, you lose and you have to remove the towel," explained Mirco.

I immediately understood that this was not an easy task. My grip on the towel was weak and a good chunk of my trunks was already visible: if I would have been naked at that moment, my dick would have been visible and I would have lost. And from that situation I had to remove my trunks, then bend to the ground to take my briefs and somehow wear them. All the while, I had to avoid them seeing my private parts.

I started by lifting the towel as much as I could, but my arm was in an awkward position. Then, I used the other hand to push away my trunks. I managed to almost remove them, while Joele shouted: "Come on, Fede!" This didn't encourage me, he made me uncomfortable. I looked at them. Luca seemed to wait for the moment when I would have been naked so he could mock me for my nudity again, Sara was very embarrassed and looked at me with almost scared eyes. Joele and Mirco were just enjoying the show. Except for a badly placed cloth around my hips, I was naked in front of all of them. The embarrassment caused me to panic.

If I managed to push my trunks just one centimetre downward, they would have fallen to the ground by themselves. I moved my right arm to grab my trunks and moved them down, but I unwillingly hit the towel that I was grabbing with just two fingers. It fell to the ground. Instinctively, I bent over to collect it, but the only effect that I obtained was that my trunks, which were already below my thighs, fell down too. Then I heard Mirco's voice, both imposing and amused: "Stop! You've lost!"

I was completely naked, with my trunks on the ankles in front of two girls, my best friend, and Mirco. I was particularly ashamed due to Sara, who was silently looking at me.

"Recall that you cannot cover yourself anymore," said Mirco. I was red with shame, but I followed the rules and I put my arms by my sides. I moved beyond the towel, while I removed my trunks from my ankles. I tried to recover my dignity by looking as if I wasn't caring that they could see my naked body, but inside I was full of embarrassment. I just looked at the utterly average cock I had between my thighs, topped with some untidy hair. It was for me a very vulgar appearance, especially for two girls. Luca laughed, I gave him a dirty look: "If it is so easy, try by yourself!" I sat at the edge of the big towel, not too close to the others due to my shame. Mirco took my trunks and my briefs and put them in his bag, closing them with a zip. Until our departure, I couldn't dress up again. Then, he put Luca's briefs on the green towel. Luca wrapped the white towel around his waist.

He grabbed the towel better than me, holding the edges from below. Also, he used his right dominant hand to hold it, while he decided to use his left hand to undress. He removed his trunks with care. As he was fatter than me, he had to manually push the tunks below his thighs for them to fall by themselves. He performed the ordeal without too much trouble: his trunks fell to his feet. He pushed them aside with a small kick. Now came the difficult part: he must bend over to grab his underwear. He tried to stoop slowly, holding the towel as high as he could. He was so comical I was almost laughing at him.

He didn't see that there was a small rock behind the sand where he stood. He hit the rock with one foot. He was already in a precarious position and now he lost his balance. It was just a small stumble, not enough to make him fall to the ground, but it was enough to shake the towel, revealing for an instant the upper part of his penis. It was enough for Mirco: "Stop! You've lost! Remove the towel!"

"What? I still have the towel over my waist!"

"Yes, we saw for a moment a part of your dick. Is it true?"

We had seen it and we nodded. Luca surrendered and grudgingly dropped the towel. A cigar-looking fat cock, shorter than mine and very hairy, above two testicles of considerable size. Everything was topped by a large belly. He walked ashamed of his own body towards the large towel, while his underwear and trunks were closed inside the bag.

It was Mirco's turn. He wrapped the towel around his waist, while Joele put his briefs on the green towel. Mirco proceeded rapidly: he pushed down his trunks and, by moving his legs a bit, he had them to the ground in less than five seconds. Then, instead of awkwardly bending to the ground, he decided to sit down and grab his briefs while seated. Then, he straightened his legs and he could free the other hand too because the towel over his legs also covered his private parts. He managed to pull his briefs to his thighs, but then he had to stand up to push them over his groin. He bent his legs towards his chest, to have a lever to stand up. Even if the towel rose a bit, there was no way to see anything behind it from our position. Mirco managed to stand up without the towel falling. Now, he could just pull his underwear up and he would have won. But in that exact moment, he lost his grip over the towel, which fell to the ground, revealing the briefs over his thighs, topped by his magnificent cock. He had lost the game on purpose. He aimed to show off his ability and then lose on purpose to have the pretence to be naked. However, he seemed almost sincere when he said: "What a shame! The towel slipped!". Joele laughed and devoured his wonderful body with her eyes: "You've lost! Remove your briefs! You will remain naked until late in the evening!"

Mirco replied immediately: "Are you sorry for that?"

"No," she replied, amused.

I was almost sad that he had lost in such a stupid way. While I was somewhat happy that Luca's fate was worse than mine, Mirco seemed to be comfortable in his nudity. His cock was not just big, but it didn't seem as vulgar as ours. I was red with envy.

CHAPTER 4: AN EMBARRASSING NECESSITY

"Good! Thanks to the brave players! Now, let us go to the sea!" said Joele.

Luca was confused: "Wait! It is your turn!"

Mirco intervened: "They don't play."

"What? That's not right!"

"Why not? It is not mandatory to play. It was your choice!" replied Joele.

Luca didn't know how to reply to that logic. He had accepted thinking that the girls would have played, but they never said such a thing.

"That's unfair! I want my trunks back!" said Luca in despair.

"You have played, you've lost. Now you must remain naked until we return home," said Mirco.

Luca understood that by arguing he would just lose his dignity and decided to accept the rules.

We took another bath. Luca and I were too embarrassed and we tried to hide our cocks and asses beneath the water. After an hour, we went back to the beach. Luca and I lay down on our backs side by side. From this position, our cocks were in plain sight, but we had no alternatives. Covered by their two-piece swimsuit, the girls lay down on the other side of the towel. Sara was pretty close to me and my completely bare dick made me really uncomfortable. Instinctively, I tried to cover myself with my hands. Mirco scolded me immediately: "You cannot cover, Fede! You've lost!

Red with embarrassment, I obeyed.

"Ehi, Luca, Fede, have you put on the sunscreen lotion?" asked Mirco.

"Yes, when we had just arrived," I answered.

"Get up." We obeyed.

He explained: "Now, you are completely naked, so you expose to the sun very sensitive parts of your bodies. You need to put the protection on your ass and your private parts." Foreseeing our objections, he continued: "You risk getting burned, so you have no choice."

I wished to ask him who gave him the authority to give orders to us. But I had no time to rebel. He has taken the flask of sunscreen and he said: "Your hands." We obeyed. He squeezed the flask a bit, and whity fluid fell on our hands.

"Spread it over your ass and your dick"

We looked at each other, embarrassed. We were offering to the girls behind us the view of our asses, so at least they wouldn't have seen us touching our cocks. I at least tried: "Sorry, can't we do this up those stairs?"

"We would lose too much time for just a bit of sunscreen" replied Mirco with sincere impatience.

"Don't be so shy," said Joele: "It doesn't matter."

Unwillingly, I started to spread the sunscreen over my ass. Mirco took a bit of the lotion for himself and started to do the same. He seemed not to care about the fact that, as he was standing in front of us, the two girls could see him massaging his cock. Afterward, he asked us to turn our backs so he could see if we had correctly spread the substance over our asses. We no longer had dignity to defend, so we turned, showing our dicks to the girls. Mirco was satisfied and ordered us to turn again, giving us further sunscreen.

"Now on the front, come on!"

I was terrorized. I had to touch my dick in front of Mirco, with two girls behind me. I thought of going behind the two girls to perform the operation. But, why bother concealing our bodies when everyone had already seen them? What is done, is done. I started spreading the sunscreen over my cock with two fingers.

"Fede, spread it well, covering every part, you have to rub until it doesn't absorb completely," said Mirco, sincerely amused by our humiliation.

I obeyed automatically, opening my hand and spreading the lotion all over my cock and balls. I did it with the necessary pressure it needs to absorb completely. Only when I stopped, I understood in which trouble I'd put myself. I was quite aroused by my nudity in front of the girls, and now I had basically given myself a handjob. My cock was on its way to becoming fully erect and it was no longer pointing at the ground below me, but to the sea in front of me. Mirco didn't care about my condition and told us to go back on the towel, lying down as before.

I was terrified at the idea of having to turn and walk toward the girls. I almost ran towards the towel, trying to cover myself with my hands. Mirco noticed it and tried to scold me. But I only removed my hands once I was on the towel, this time with my ass up in the air and my dick on the towel, concealed between my thighs. Things got worse: my dick touched the towel and I was so aroused that my cock just became harder.

I heard Sara near me, laughing. It seemed like an embarrassed and amused laugh. She tried to get calm again and said to me: "Ehi, it had become a little hard, right? It is natural, after all, you have touched it. Don't worry, I have seen some hard cocks in my life, you wouldn't shock me. Turn over and take a deep breath. Maybe it will return to normal..." I didn't trust this last point, but I had very few alternatives, so I obeyed. I closed my eyes and I took some deep breaths, trying to contain my arousal. I didn't know how much time passed, as I was just thinking: "Everyone can see my naked cock... everyone can see my naked and hard cock..."

The sound of unknown voices and footsteps behind us woke me up. I opened my eyes and I looked at my cock. It was not completely soft, but it was surely better. Sara's advice worked, somehow. This was not my problem, however, because someone was coming toward us.

CHAPTER 5: A SMALL GROUP OF FRIENDS

We turned to see who was coming: in the distance, a group of people, apparently pretty young and of both sexes. My penis was quite soft now, but I was in a panic. Trying to give myself an appearance of calmness, I just said: "People are coming, we need to dress up." Luca and Sara were quite nervous too. Mirco instead, despite being naked, had no doubts: "Rules don't change. We are naked and so we remain."

"But they will see us!"

"What's the matter? This is a free and isolated beach. You can do as you wish. It already happened to me to see naked people here. They wouldn't even notice us."

The group was now pretty close: five guys and two girls, all about our age. They came so near to us, that they could see us. Three completely naked guys like us would have made for a peculiar view. I just wanted to die for the shame. However, their surprise lasted just a second. Afterward, the group started chatting as they were doing before. They went to make their base at a certain distance from us, putting towels and bags on the sand and preparing themselves for a bath in the sea. They removed their clothes revealing their swimsuits. All except a short-haired guy, with a very nice look on his face, who wore briefs under his clothes. The others were not surprised: there must have been a reason why he couldn't have worn swimming trunks under his clothes. The guy asked something to the others, smiling, then, he turned his back towards them all and removed his briefs, remaining naked. The girls of the group launched an embarrassed laugh. However, the guy took his trunks and wore them immediately.

The group went to the sea. We also decided to return to the water. It was very embarrassing to stay naked among so many people. Luca and I managed to distance ourselves from the others and we chatted a bit, trying to quell our arousal. After around an hour, the group returned to the beach. The girls lay on the towels to sunbathe, the guys took a beach ball from one of their bags and they marked football goals with their bags. Two of them joined one team, three the other and they started playing football. In the meantime, we also returned to the beach.

After a while, their ball started to roll in our direction. Mirco had just left the water and was standing up near the towel. As soon as he saw the ball moving further away from the group, he moved to recover it. As he arrived where the ball was, he started, just for fun, to dribble it with his feet without having it fall on the ground, then he kicked it back towards the group.

One of the guys congratulated him: "You are good at it!" Mirco thanked him.

A guy from the other team proposed: "Do you want to join our team?"

Mirco was a bit surprised but he had no doubts: "Surely I can."

Another guy was a bit uneasy, but, understanding that the thing could annoy Mirco, he asks with a very low tone of voice: "Can't he wear trunks before playing with us?"

Mirco managed to understand the question and answered: "I'm not into naturism, you see. There is a reason why I'm not wearing anything today!"

One of the girls in the group was curious: "Oh, come on, tell us!"

Mirco went near to their towel and told them how I had lost my trunks and how Joele had seen Mirco naked by mistake and how, having these events removed the embarrassment, we had decided to play a game betting our clothes and we had lost.

"What a funny thing! You have played a game betting on your clothes. Surely, you are easy-going guys" said the same girl.

"It is easy for him, he is well endowed." says one of the guys in the group.

"Are you telling me that you would have more trouble undressing due to your size?" asked the other girl in the group. The two started a conversation.

"No, I was just paying him a compliment."

"I think you wouldn't be brave enough to strip down like him."

"Do you want to see my cock, Martina?"

"Have I put you in trouble?" The others laughed.

"Come on, I cannot strip here..."

"Why not? Look at how happy that guy is showing us his naked ass. He doesn't even cover himself with his hands. I think you wouldn't have the guts to remove your trunks in front of us."

The other girl intervened: "What if we play their same game, where you bet your clothes?"

"You really want to see the cocks!" said one of the guys.

Joele proposed: "Sorry, you are playing football, right? So we can just modify the game. Say, each time one team scores a goal, one guy from the opposite team removes his trunks. If a team remains with only naked players, that team loses the game"

The guys were partially amused, partially worried. One said: "Do you really want to do this?"

Another replied: "Why not. I wouldn't be ashamed to be naked. The girls are single, so to show our bodies is not a sin."

"Are you serious?"

"None of us is engaged, so it's not a problem. Also, we all do sports, so I think all of you are somewhat used to being naked in front of other guys."

"But there are the girls!"

"Yes, but I don't think they are disagreeing... look at Martina. She seems to want cocks more than anything else..."

"How dare you!" almost shouted Martina.

"Isn't it true?"

"Well, if you undress it wouldn't be a scandal for me"

"So, you see... they are not against it..."

It was clear that there was a certain sexual desire in the group. Things wouldn't have taken this path, but the fact that we were already naked had encouraged them to be less restrained.

Mirco said to me and Luca: "Do you want to join us? So we would be even."

Luca was almost terrified and I didn't desire to play naked, but it seemed impolite to refuse the offer. After some more talks, all guys accepted to play in the game. Before we started, we introduced ourselves. The team Mirco would have joined was composed of Giorgio and Andrea. The members of the other team were Mattia, Edoardo, and Dimitri, the latter being the guy who had stripped naked before. The names of the girls were Martina and Lucia. Luca joined Mirco's team, I joined Mattia's. As proposed by Joele, we would have marked the points with our trunks: for every goal of the opposite team, one of our team should have removed his trunks. The first team to find itself with all its players in their birthday suits would have lost the game. In my team, I was the only one to be already naked, while in Mirco's team both he and Luca were, so they would have started the game with one point of disadvantage, which was balanced by the fact that Andrea and Mirco were better players than the rest of us.