Angy and Fede Pt. 01 - To the sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She replied: 'I don't understand why you must always have us lose face in front of other people' She left the room, going to hers.

He shouted that if she behaved like that, she would've never found someone except Jesus in her life.

'Stop it! It is too much!' I said to him, worried.

'It's my moral duty to have my sister leave childhood. If she doesn't lose a bit of her modesty, she will really become a nun. It wouldn't be too much of a problem for me, but I know she doesn't want to leave like that. It is just the ill influence of our parents.'

At that moment, Vanessa came back into our room, shouting: 'Do not say idiocies about our parents!' Then, in a much lower tone of voice: 'And also, I have no problem answering, even if there is Mirco here. No! I've never seen a naked man!' The fact that she bothered to return to our room to answer rather than continuing to ignore us makes me think that Luigi has persuaded her.

'And say me, to know a bit better how we guys look, wouldn't that be interesting for you?'

With a voice submerged under embarrassment, she continued: 'You know what I think. Before marriage, it is immoral to perform sexual acts.'

'I'm not talking of sexual acts. Only have some general experience. An introduction to the matter, if you wish. Wouldn't that interest you?'

'It is still a sin...' replies Vanessa, understanding our intentions.

Luigi is much more subtle in his persuasive attempt now: 'We are all sinners. Lust is the most common sin. And you only commit a small infraction. I'm sure the Lord wouldn't even notice.'

'He will. He notices everything. However... just tell me what you had in mind to do.'

'I just want to give you some education.'

'And how do you wish to educate me?'

Luigi: 'You will see only if you partake in this.'

'I will.'

Luigi tells me: 'Come on, Mirco, stand up! It is time for the anatomy lesson!'"

"I and Luigi had a peculiar relationship. One of the rules was that the orders of the winner over the loser of a bet were totally binding. I had lost, so Luigi was my boss and my master. I could only refuse to do illegal or dangerous things. Except for these exceptions, I had to do whatever he told me for an hour, without even protesting. Without a word, I go in front of Vanessa. A bit scared, the girl went on the sofa, near her brother, while I was in the middle of the room, about a metre from them. The window behind me had the shutter lowered to avoid the heat, so there was no danger that I could be seen from the outside. Luigi, imitating documentaries' presenters with his voice, said: 'This is a good specimen of an Italian male, of the age of about twenty. I think you know the rest of the body, so in this lesson, we will just focus on the reproductive system.' Stopping the parody, Luigi gave me the order: 'Mirco, remove your shorts. Let us see your body.' I obeyed. However, I was in front of a girl, who had long pants, so I felt a certain embarrassment and instinctively, I tried to cover myself with my hands. Luigi reproached me, laughing: 'Mirco, put your hands away. We need to be serious, it is a lesson after all! Hands over your ass!'"

"I obeyed. I can be admired without any protection. Vanessa's face was red, but she was devouring me with her eyes. Looking at her gaze, Luigi and I almost laughed. Luigi gets up, comes near me, and points at my cock, stopping just a centimetre before he could touch it. Then, he explains: 'This is the soft cock. Behind this layer of skin, which is the foreskin, there are the glans. Mirco, show her.'

I'm dumbfounded for a moment. Luigi has no patience: 'Uncover your cock. Show it to this lady.' I'm in a moment of deep embarrassment. He continues: 'It is not polite to behave like this. The lady needs to learn.' I bring my hand on the head of my penis and I pull back my foreskin."

At that moment, Mirco decided to imitate the gesture he was telling us about, and, bringing his hand to his dick, he pulled back the skin, uncovering his pink glans. Martina and Joele clapped to this show, which I found a bit vulgar. But there was no way of stopping the strong arousal we were all in.

After his skin moved back to cover his glans, Mirco continued his tale: "After Vanessa looked at me for a while, I was allowed to cover up my glans again. Then Luigi said: 'If the cock is rubbed, it becomes hard. By making it hard, the guys feel great pleasure. This happens for example when they masturbate. Mirco, go on.' The moment of embarrassment was gone and I started to masturbate myself as a good soldier. It didn't take long before my dick became hard. Luigi concluded his explanation: 'This is the same hole from which we guys piss, however, when the cock is hard, we cannot piss. If he were to continue masturbating after a while cum would come out.' What happened next surprised me. Winning her enormous embarrassment, Vanessa asked, while pointing at my cock: 'Can I touch it?' Luigi laughed: 'You are curious I see. Well, yes you can touch him. I don't think you have any complaints, Mirco. Am I right?' Vanessa gets up and comes near me, and then she moves her hand and touches my hard cock with two fingers. Then, made more confident by her arousal, without looking me in the eyes, she touches me with the rest of her fingers. Then, she stares into my eyes and she grabs my cock in its entirety, with her hand closed around it. I feel arousal flowing inside my body. I just wanted to grab her hand, move it back and forth over my cock and then do something to her body. But she is too embarrassed to continue and, after giving me a bit of a handjob, she removes her hand and sits again, red with shame."

"However, Luigi tells me to continue. I thus grab my cock with my right hand and I start rapidly going up and down. Maybe it was the situation that was so exciting, but I didn't last long and a river of cum flowed out of my cock, falling over the floor and also over my chest and thighs. Vanessa seems to have fully enjoyed our lesson. I asked Luigi for some toilet paper to clean up myself. Then I dress up again and the day is closed for me, as I leave their house. I saw Luigi's sister rarely afterward, but I know that just a week after our "lesson" she lost her virginity and renounced her religious ideals."

CHAPTER 10: THE GUYS' PENALTY

Mirco's story, with the image of him masturbating and emitting guttural moans until he came in front of the modest Vanessa, had incremented our arousal. Me, Mattia, Andrea, and Luca all have our cocks partially or completely hard. When Mirco's tale ends, our condition gives us a bit of embarrassment, but that day was like that. It is late and we should've soon gone home. The last thing to do was the penalty for the losing guys: Mattia, Edo, Dimitri, and me.

Martina reminded us: "Guys, it is time for the penalties!"

"Should we? We have had enough fun, we can just go home..." tried Dimitri.

"You have accepted the game, now you have to play!" said Joele: "You four: get up in line, side by side, hands along your sides, like good soldiers!"

We four got up and positioned ourselves in front of the towel, so everyone could see us, side by side, with half a metre between each other. We are all naked. Dimitri, Mattia, Edo, and, finally, on the left, me.

Dimitri is a tall guy, with short dark hair, Slavic traits (his family comes from Eastern Europe), and a nice big smile. His cock was the smallest among all the other guys, but the thing didn't seem to bother him too much.

Mattia is far shorter, much more muscular, and mostly hairless. He has red hair. He also has a beautiful round ass and a long but thin penis. From his smile one can see his confidence in himself: he is not the kind of guy who is ashamed of being naked.

Edo has the same height as Dimitri, he also has dark hair and a hairy body. He has very thick arms and thighs and a stocky, thick penis. He seemed a bit ashamed of his nudity.

Before us, on the towels, there are the others: the four girls in the middle, with Mirco and Luca at their right and Andrea and Giorgio at their left. Giorgio is the only guy wearing his trunks.

Martina said: "For this moment onward, you must do whatever we say."

Joele asked us: "There is someone of you who is homo- or bisexual? Or are all of you straight?"

We confirmed we were all straight.

"So, as a penalty, you will do a small show for us doing gay things together!" said Martina.

Dimitri and Mattia laughed. "I know it!" said Dimitri: "Guys, whatever thing they force us to do, know that I like you... but not in that sense!"

"Yes, but you are all longtime friends. It is right that you play some games together," concluded Lucia.

"Come on, what do you want us to do?" asked Mattia.

"You and Edo have to touch each other's ass."

The two were not particularly surprised. They must have expected something similar. However, embarrassment was strong. Mattia neared his fingers to Edo's right buttock.

"No, no! We must see you well. Turn your backs!" The two guys obeyed, offering their asses to the spectators.

Mattia touched Edo's hairy ass.

"Put your hand there and push with energy! You must cuddle him!" Mattia obeyed while smiling a bit amused and a bit embarrassed. Edo returned the favour, pushing his hand over Mattia's cute ass.

"Now turn!" The two guys obeyed. Lucia ordered them: "Now kiss each other! Put your effort into it, it must be a beautiful make-out session!"

Mattia and Edo looked at each other a bit embarrassed. Mattia murmured: "Oh God..." But then he pushed his lips towards Edo's while closing his eyes disgustedly. Under the incitement of the girls, Mattia stuck out his tongue, then his lips closed on those of Edo. The two guys almost trembled and they separated almost instantly.

"What was that! We want a long passionate kiss between two nude males!" Complained Joele.

Mattia moved towards Edo. He tried to avoid as much physical contact as possible, even if their cocks were kind of close to each other. Mattia pursued Edo passionately, pushing him to the right and ravaging his mouth with a powerful kiss. The girls were in a frenzy, then Mattia went away, cleaning his mouth as if he had kissed something disgusting.

"Now it is Dimitri's turn." said Lucia: "First of all, Mattia, turn away." The guy obeyed, giving again his ass to the spectators. "Dimitri, it is all yours, you have to kiss him on the ass!"

Dimitri had a nice and funny personality, but he didn't want to perform the penalty: "Girls, I can't! It's too disgusting!"

"What? It is such a beautiful and round ass!" said Martina: "You have a privilege. Kneel down and kiss Mattia's ass!"

Dimitri knelt and had his face close to Mattia's ass. Dimitri gave a little peck over his friend's right buttock, then he immediately withdrew. It was clear he had had too much of it.

"What a shame! You are useless! You don't want to please Mattia's ass! We need to give you a further penalty!" said Lucia, with false disappointment: "We have thought of a funny thing. Go in the water!"

Dimitri entered the sea. Lucia made him advance until he had water over half of his calves, then she ordered him to turn away so that everyone could admire him. Dimitri was naked, with his legs half-submerged in water.

"Perfect, Dimitri. Now, as a penalty, you have to pee in the water," concluded Martina.

"What?"

"No complaints, be a good boy. We want to humiliate you a little. You must pee in front of us all."

Dimitri sighed but he immediately obeyed: a yellow flow came out of his penis to fall into the water below him. It was a long and anxious pissing session. In the end, the girls clapped, while Sara was a bit disgusted. Dimitri was red with shame, having had to perform his physiological needs in front of all of us. They gave him the order to return among us.

Now it was my turn. Mirco spoke to me: "Do a step forward." I obeyed. "Turn away." I obeyed, showing them my ass. "Now bend over". I started to have some fear: "What do you have in mind?" All laughed. "Come on! We will not fuck you. Just bend over and don't complain." A bit unsure, I bend until my head and my ass are at the same height. Mirco ordered me to open my legs a bit. From my position, girls can see my ass and the back of my balls. Just that is extremely humiliating, but the actual penalty has still to start. I heard the girls standing up and coming towards me, together with Mirco, while the guys near me in the line went to sit on the towels. The girls made a line behind me. Mirco instead came near me. I had his cock at no more than five centimetres from my mouth and I could even see its veins. Mirco covered my eyes with his hands. I complained: "What the hell have you in mind?" I heard Mirco laughing then he explained: "Now, each girl will kick your ass. If you manage to recognize who the girl is after the kick, she will exit the group. If your guess is wrong, the girl returns to the line in a casual position. After each kick, the following girl comes to you and gives you another kick. The game ends when you have guessed all girls."

"Mirco, I hate you!"

"Shut up!" replied him: "Let us play with you a bit and don't speak. Girls, I warn you: not a world, he must recognize you only by the kicks you give. Also, the stronger the kick the easier for him, I guess, so don't be too soft on him!" I heard laughter behind me.

I understood that my best option was to obey and partake in the game. With Mirco's hands covering my eyes, his cock a few centimetres from my face, I heard a soft sound behind me and then something that hit my ass somewhat gently. Further chuckling. Who was to kick me. I tried: "Sara!"

"Wrong!" replied Mirco, amused.

I heard some movements, then another kick. It was stronger and directed towards my left buttock. The girl mistakenly uttered a small laugh, allowing me to guess: "Joele!"

Mirco, with a sadder tone: "You're right. Joele, out of the game!"

Another kick. Now I was sincerely enjoying that game, which went on for some time, with the girls coming at me and kicking my ass and I had to guess. To guess starting from that short physical sensation was impossible, so I guessed randomly. Once I managed to guess Martina out of the game, my became a fifty/fifty chance, and soon I was the winner. Everyone applauded me at the end, causing me embarrassment. Mirco removed his hands and allowed me to get up again. As I felt comfortable among friends and thanks to the arousal of the entire group, I felt less humiliated than I thought. I sincerely enjoyed it. Also, to receive a kick in the ass from girls was still a somewhat erotic thing to do.

CHAPTER 11: AN IMPORTANT MEASUREMENT

While all were taking their seat on the towel, Martina said: "The penalties are over. But we now have to do something very important. All the guys, make a line in front of the towels, without complaining!"

"What you have in mind, Martina?" asked Dimitri, a bit worried despite his ironic attitude.

"Shut up and obey! Wouldn't you displease some nice-looking girls like us, would you?" replied Martina.

Joele said: "From now on, you guys don't talk anymore. It is a rule!"

I would've expected some comment on such an aggressive order. But there was not even an ironic complaint. No guy talked. The sexual tension was at its extreme. There was no need of talking, now we were to be guided by our enjoyment alone.

We created a line just like that made before by the losing team. Not only there are the losers now, but all the other guys: Mirco, with the best-defined body and the longest cock in the entire group; Luca, with his body fat and his big hairy balls; Andrea, tall, slim, hairless, and quite effeminate, with his bob of hairy hairs and his elfin face; and Giorgio, with his moderate belly and hairy chest, which is the only one to still have his trunks. Martina said to him: "Giorgio, you must strip like the others!"

"But I haven't lost!" replied him, feeling sincere indignation for the unfairness of the order.

"It doesn't matter! Now we need you naked, so you must strip. It is important what we are going to do!"

The other girls, who were Martina's accomplices, chuckled. Given that all the other guys were naked, Giorgio stopped his protest immediately and removed his trunks: he had a penis of a notable girth and very big for total size.

Martina stood up and revealed to all of us a small pocket metre, like those that are all wrapped and must be pulled out of their container to be used for measuring. She had no idea why such an item was in her beach bag, but she had just noted it and, given the course of events, she had decided, together with the other girls, how to use it. Dimitri understood and reacted immediately: "Oh fuck!" Martina laughed: "Yes! However, put your hands along the sides, you idiot! Let us look at you! Well, my gentlemen, as you should have understood by now, this metre will serve to measure that thing there that you have in between your thighs. However, some of them are now soft, others are pretty hard or in total erection, so to measure them now wouldn't be scientifically accurate, you see. Bring them at full extension, come on!" There was a moment of general disbelief, but no one spoke. Martina insisted: "Touch yourself. Masturbate. Give us a nice show, come on!"

Maybe there was someone who wanted to reply, but no one knew what to say. We are almost in a state of stupor. We went there to bathe in the sea and relax and now we were eight, completely naked before four girls, and it was asked of us to publicly masturbate. But we were aroused and now the desire was almost unbearable. Dimitri, while looking down at his own cock, trembling from the embarrassment, started to touch himself. He was extremely focused and he went on and on, faster and faster, up and down, while removing his foreskin at each move. The others didn't react immediately. He was excited and some small and muffled moan of pleasure came from him. Had he looked up at that moment, he would've just died from the embarrassment. Edo was the second to start touching himself. He had fewer difficulties: he looked straight in front of him and rapidly he started to go fast. Andrea and Mattia started immediately after.

That show was giving me indescribable emotions. I started touching myself, but it was already hard and the view of Joele's naked breasts. Soon, I was at full extension and I continued to go on. I was amidst all those naked and excited people and I was touching myself in front of four girls. The fact that they could see my venous cock in full extension gave me a sensation of power and pleasure. Until that morning, I was a shy guy, who thought he wouldn't see naked people for years to come. Moans of pleasure started to come from the various guys. Almost everyone was hard. Mattia had almost a defiant look, staring at the girls while he continued to rapidly work on his penis. The last to start were Giorgio and Mirco. This guy, who I thought had a certain moral superiority over me, was now masturbating, slower than the others but feeling intense pleasure.

I don't remember how much time passed, all guys were all closed in their pleasure, the unstoppable pleasure of masturbation united to the desire to show themselves to the girls. We were all at full extension. Just an instant more, and maybe someone would have come, releasing his arousal. But Martina stopped us, shouting: "Stop!" There was a moment of indecision. Some were so full of their solitary enjoyment that they didn't even hear the high-pitched shout. Martina continued with an ever louder voice: "Stop! It's enough! Hands over the sides, you perverts!" It took still some seconds until all of us obeyed the command. We were interrupted at the climax, with our cocks throbbing. This was no longer a goliardic day, but it could've transformed into an orgy.