Angy and Fede Pt. 01 - To the sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remove your hands, now we shall do scientific measures!" said Martina, getting up together with Lucia. They went to Giorgio, which was to the right of all of us. Martina took the portable metre and drew it off its container for around fifteen centimetres then she pressed it with her thumb on the head of Giorgio's cock. The guy had the instinct to move back, but Martina stopped him: "No! Be quiet. Now we have to measure." Martina moved the container down, having the fifteen centimetre to lean over Giorgio's cock. She took the container to Giorgio's balls. I was surprised by how she had no problem having that kind of contact with a friend. She managed to have the metre adhere to the skin, then she spelled with a loud voice the result: "Fourteen centimetres". She smiled, then she took back the metre. Lucia had her cell phone in hand and wrote down the result.

I thought that, even if they took that confidence with their friends, they wouldn't have done the same with us, as we had met for the first time just a few hours before. My hypothesis was proven wrong by what happened next: Martina went in front of Mirco and, smiling. She performed the same operation over his gigantic cock. All the guys received the treatment, one after the other, until Martina came to me, the last on the left. I was almost trembling due to shame, knowing that a classmate of mine was looking at all that scene. Martina understood me and whispered: "Take it easy!" Meanwhile, she pushed the metre against my cock, blocking it over the head. I felt arousal returning. I wished to fuck her there on the beach. I was imagining the sex scene near the sea and it was a very pleasurable thought. I was almost exploding when Martina took back the metre and announced the result. I reopened my eyes. Martina and Lucia went back to the towel.

CHAPTER 12: BEFORE DEPARTING

"Guys, calm down. I don't want to do anything more today. It has been enough fun." said Martina: "However, the shortest cock is Dimitri's, with just 10 centimetres. So, he will receive a penalty."

"Obviously" smiled Dimitri. He seemed not to be particularly ashamed of having the shortest cock among eight guys.

"Guys, dress back, we need to return home," said Joele. Mirco gave Luca and me our briefs that had remained in the bag all evening. We are still visibly excited, but we dress up with a certain pleasure. I also put on my shorts, a shirt, and shoes. The other guys all start to dress, except one: Dimitri. As ordered by Martina, Dimitri remains completely naked, awaiting his penalty.

We went above the stairs, while the girls changed to their normal clothes over the beach. They then reached us as we were in the deserted parking lot, with all our stuff already in the bags. Now was the time for Dimitri's punishment. Martina came near him, while he was close to one of their cars. Dimitri understood and smiled, embarrassed. The guys in the group seemed amused. Martina said to Dimitri to turn away and to bend over, resting his hands over the car door. He obeyed. His ass was now the higher-up part of his body. Martina showed us her hand, she closed it into a fist, except for the index finger. She pointed the finger to Dimitri's anus and rapidly entered it. It was just a moment. The finger slide, with some difficulty, inside Dimitri's ass, while he was moaning softly. The finger almost completely disappeared inside, then Martina retreated it. Martina gave a loud slap over Dimitri's ass, that was the signal that he could get up. Finally, Martina forced Dimitri to sniff her index finger, the one that had just entered his ass. Dimitri made a funny disgusted face, making everyone laugh. Finally, Giorgio, who has Dimitri's clothes, gave them to him and he was free to dress back. The day ended there.

Of this bizarre event, we didn't talk, obviously, to our parents, nor with others. It was, in a certain sense, my baptism into sexuality. However, other stuff captured my attention in the following time. I lost my virginity to Sara, who was my girlfriend for almost a year. Other weird things would've happened, but they are the story for another time.