Anita

Story Info
Anita gets a new job with Daniel.
3.3k words
4
10.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another story in the series. It should hopefully stand alone but feel free to read this alongside the others and let me know what you think. Mx

Daniel was sitting in his back garden enjoying the sun and pleased that his garden was finally how he liked it. He had been back home in Kent for over a year now and was finally feeling like he was settled after 30 years of travelling globally for work. He was idly playing with his laptop and wondering whether he should make an effort at dating seriously.

He started reminiscing about the past three or four years. He thought about Bhavna who he had met in the street outside his house about three years previously. He had really liked Bhavna, she had even visited him in Paris and they had a lovely few days walking the streets talking during the day and then fucking furiously all night but she had told him a few months later that she was not ready for a long distant relationship and that she need to sort out her divorce. They hadn't really spoken since, that was over two years ago.

He suspected that the door may still be open but he was now 60 and he was sure she was not yet 30 and her daughter was still young so he had left the ball in her court.

He thought about a whole series of younger women who had gravitated towards him shortly after he had returned to the UK and what struck him now was that they were not only a lot younger than him but were also either black or brown which had intrigued him. The main focus at the time had been Alana who had completely bewitched him. She had also turned out to be proper kinky which had troubled him a little as she was the daughter of an old ex of his from his early 40s. They had met up a couple of times about a year ago but after the second time she had told him that their history made the whole thing too weird for her and she had basically cut him off.

She had also left work about six months ago and he hated to think that was because they had been working in the same building but he had heard that she had walked into a much better paid job for a firm he knew well so he did not stress too much. He did hope that they might see each other again though.

He heard some noises from inside and realised that Anita must have turned up. Anita was his new housekeeper. She had started working for him three months ago and had been a great find. She was punctual, diligent and cute and was friendly to talk to.

"Hi Daniel, it's only me" a voice rang out from the open french doors "Would you like a drink?" she asked.

"Yes please, something cold" he replied and a minute later she appeared with an iced tea which was her speciality. She made up a fresh batch every time she came and kept it in his fridge. He was never quite sure what was in it but sometimes he tasted ginger and other times nutmeg, or was it cinnamon but what he did know was that it was delicious.

She placed the tea down on the table in front of him. "Are you getting used to working from home" she asked him. The office had closed two months ago following the onset of a global pandemic which was beginning to hit the UK hard. In fact Daniel and Anita had spent an hour the previous week discussing how she could work in his home and keep themselves both safe. He had also increased her pay by £2 per hour to compensate which she had not been expecting but was very helpful as she suspected that other clients may be thinking of letting her go now they were also working from home.

They chatted briefly for a few minutes, Daniel squinting up at the young south asian woman who was standing with her back to the sun.

She was quite small probably only an inch or two over five feet and had a tight little body that Daniel had caught himself checking out shortly after she had started working for him. He felt a little guilty at that as he was fairly sure she preferred women as she had referred to her girlfriend once or twice although he was not completely sure whether she was talking about a good friend or a lover.

Other than the fact that she was pretty and friendly and generally seemed to be a good soul it was her breasts that he had noticed first. It was after she had just turned up and hadn't yet covered herself up with an apron when he noticed the most perfect orbs, not too big, not too small, perfectly pert. He was no expert but had guessed they were a C cup which looked amazing on her slight frame.

Today he had noticed that she was not wearing her apron but had a loose cotton top over what looked like a vest top. As he looked up at her he could clearly see her nipples poking under the cotton so had to make a conscious effort not to stare. She was obviously not wearing a bra and that realisation had caused a familiar stirring in his loins.

He watched her walk away as she returned back inside, he noticed her ass properly for the first time, clad in tight jeans which accentuated her curves and which caused his heart to skip a beat. He immediately began to think of the twins who he had met a year or so ago. They were not really twins but they might as well have been: Sangeeta and Yasmin. They had proved to be quite a handful especially after Alana had got her hands on them but they were so much fun: young, free and unjudgmental. They had been completely honest that they had just wanted to 'try out' an older white man and it was really refreshing to have great sex with no other agenda or expectations.

Anita seemed to have the same energy. I was an energy that he had been drawn to since meeting Bhavna that summer and he had sometimes wished that he could have been so open-minded when he had been in his twenties.

He refocused on his computer and started searching for dating sites. This was not as straightforward as he had anticipated because the range available was extensive and he could not really tell one from the other. He googled 'best dating sites for professionals' and started his research in earnest.

ANITA

Anita still felt a little guilty about not telling Daniel that she knew all about him and Bhavna but not half as guilty as she felt about not telling Adil who her new client was. She was as sure as she could be that Adil would have a problem with it and she did not want to add to their problems. Adil had already hinted that the 'community' felt that she might be a bad influence over her best friend Bhavna who had struggled through a nasty divorce and as a result was bringing shame on her family.

Anita herself was pretty sure that any shame should be placed firmly at Ravi's door and she had been wondering if it was Ravi's family who had been spreading stories about Bhavna to cover up for the fact that he had left his wife for his best friend. Things had got worse after she had defended Bhavna and had questioned how it could possibly be her fault if her husband preferred sucking cock to being a good father, a statement that apparently had confirmed what had previously only been gossip up to that point. This nonsense had now been going on for at least two years and she thought that it was about time that everybody grew the fuck up.

Anita still struggled with the serendipity involved in the agency sending her to Daniel in the first place, she had suspected as soon as she saw the address and that had been confirmed the moment they met for the first time. A meeting that she had been quite uncomfortable with as she recalled the wild stories that she and Bhavna had concocted about how they were going to give him a threesome to remember before they had become distracted by each others bodies and their adventures over the last couple of years exploring the LGBTQi community that had been so welcoming to the two south asian women.

Anita and Adil still had a good sex life although he had been surprised at her increased libido over the past year or two but he had put that down to the fact that she must be broody as she neared 30. Anita was orgasming more often, sometimes more than once, when they had sex and he felt a little discomfort at that, at the fact that she could be having so much fun when he was cumming just the once. He was anxious about broaching the subject though and reconciled himself with the thought that he must be a good lover when the truth was that she had discovered the delights of another woman, or, if truth were told, other women as there had been several.

Of course, Anita did still think that he was a good lover, albeit within certain vanilla limitations. 'Vanilla' being a term that she had learned recently and seemed to describe their sex life nicely. Safe and a little predictable.

She had told Bhavna about her new client though and they had spent a long telephone call laughing at the possibilities of Anita being able to fulfill some of her earlier fantasies to taste a nice thick white cock and Bhavna had also consented to her friend 'having a go' as she described it. They knew their friendship was strong enough and Bhavna had realised there was no future with Daniel other than an occasional good fuck and that she needed to concentrate on being a good mother to her daughter now that Ravi had fucked off for good.

So Anita was standing in his garden looking at Daniel's broad back, he was hunched over his laptop and she thought that his posture must be really bad for his back. He had finished his chai and she wondered if she she ought to add some shilajit to her next mix before dismissing the notion as probably bad karma. She so wanted to massage his neck and shoulders though just to feel his muscles and see how his body felt but she knew that she could not jeopardise her job by being too familiar with him so resisted the temptation to make the offer.

She shuffled a little so that he would know she was there before asking him if he wanted anything else. She was almost finished inside and was tempted to tidy his back garden a little just to make up the three hours she was booked for. He turned towards her and she noticed that he was on Match.Com which she had not expected. The Daniel she had in her head was a sex god not a potential husband so she wondered how she should respond. If respond she should.

He looked again at the screen before answering her, closing the laptop as he did "No thanks Anita, but thanks for the tea, its always so good I'd love to know how you make it.

"It's an ancient Indian recipe" she answered "if I told you I would have to sacrifice you to Rati" before realising what she had said and that he would not have a clue what she was on about.

He raised an eyebrow before opening his laptop, moving quickly to Google and typing in 'Rati'. "OK, well thats sounds like fun" he laughed "So tell me what's in the tea."

"Chai, we call it chai, I would have thought a well travelled man like you would know that, although this is masala chai because of the spices, I'm glad you like spicy" she joked.

She knew she was being cheeky but he seemed to like it and she did want him to think of her as a sexual being rather than just an employee and she still had fantasies about him which usually resulted in her bringing herself to climax as soon as she got home after being at his house. Today she had even contemplated playing with herself in his bathroom before she realised where she was and stopped herself. But as a result she was feeling fruity and the sight of his strong back had just made that worse. She could feel herself slightly damp between her legs and she knew it wasn't sweat.

It had started when she had noticed him peeking at her breasts earlier and she suspected that he hadn't had any sort of intimacy for as long as she had worked for him, after all she did clean for him and did his laundry and she had found no evidence of such. This train of thought though had got her thinking about how full his balls must be. She knew how fidgety Adil got when he hadn't had sex for a week or two so thought that Daniel must be full to bursting and she wished she could help him out with that.

But she also wished that she could stop thinking like this, it was making her hornier and hornier and she started wondering whether Bhavna was home and could help her out as by this time she badly needed to cum. Something that Bhavna had become quite the expert in since they had first started fucking.

It was just as well that Daniel seemed quite ignorant of her predicament as otherwise she imagined herself wrapping her mouth around his fat cock, something she had dreamed of for ages and especially so now that she had met him.

She stepped back as Daniel suddenly stood and stretched pushing his chair back. He was dressed in light linen trousers and a loose fitting shirt. Anita looked at him up and down with a growing hunger between her thighs so excused herself by gathering his tea cup and a plate from the table and taking it inside. Her ass switched as she felt his eyes follow her and she began to wish she had not started the flirty talk in case she had given him ideas that she was not completely convinced she wanted him to act upon. At least not yet anyway.

She texted Bhavna to see if she was home, she knew that Adil would not be back for four or five hours so he would not be able to give her the satisfaction she now craved.

She was standing in Daniel's kitchen washing up the cup and plate and she was conscious that he was also there standing behind his kitchen table. Not for the first time did she think back to the story Bhavna had told her about Daniel fucking her friend on that table in that cottage in the Lake District and not for the first time did she think she wanted some of that.

She turned slowly, he was standing there looking down at his phone, she glanced down at his bulge and was excited at what she saw glancing away quickly before he noticed.

"Hey Anita, are you OK" he suddenly asked "You look agitated, no, not agitated, flustered. Do you need to sit down? Is everything OK?"

She wanted to answer "No, I'm not OK, I want to strip you naked and take your fat cock into my mouth and suck you dry before you bang me here on this table" but all that came out was "No, no, I'm fine thanks. I'm finished here so I'll get out of your hair."

"Are you sure" he replied "why don't you take a little break first, you do look hot and bothered. Or better still take a cool shower before you go, that will make you feel much better."

Anita was in no mood to argue with him and the idea of being completely naked in his house while he was there was too good an opportunity to miss. After all it was an opportunity that might not come again once he hooked up with some old white woman from the internet.

"But I've just cleaned in there" she answered "but it would make me feel a lot better If you really don't mind."

"No, please go right ahead, you've been working hard, why not clean up before you go home," he smiled as he answered.

She knew she could not resist that smile so headed off up the stairs to the bathroom collecting a fresh towel as she passed his linen cupboard. She pulled the bathroom door closed but did not lock it and started to undress. She paused briefly when she was just in her panties as she heard him coming upstairs but he went into his bedroom next door so she stripped off her damp panties and put them on the towel rail to air.

She stepped into the shower and turned the water on, as she waited for it to warm up she slipped a finger in between her legs and into her warm wet pussy. The waves of pleasure hit her hard and her legs weakened and she let out a groan. She recovered after a second and stepped under the water allowing it to wet her long black hair, she took the hand nozzle and turned that on as well as she directed the jet towards her pussy which again bought her close to climax but she was better prepared for the sensation this time.

She moved the jet of water about imagining it to be Daniel's head between her thighs and his tongue to be working on her clit before she again inserted a finger, then two, as the first orgasm hit her and another deep groan left her lips.

She turned off the hand hose and sat down on the floor of the shower under the main shower head. Her legs were wide open and she had three fingers now deep inside her as she imagined Daniel's cock filling her as he pounded her hard. She felt her pussy spasm and tighten as she imagined squeezing the cum out of him before she relaxed and washed herself off.

She turned the water off and stepped out of the shower wrapping herself in his big white bath towel before realising her hair was also wet. She opened the door quietly and stepped into the hall to collect another towel for her head. Daniel's bedroom door was half open and she could hear the unmistakeable sound of a man pleasuring himself as he moaned and muttered. She was sure she heard her name as she listened intently for the first time to a man wanking, and she knew he was imagining fucking her. She was caught in a dilemma. Did she step forward and join him and risk serious embarrassment and possibly the loss of her job at the possibility of a quick fuck or did she bank the idea for future reference.

She slowly and quietly stepped back and into the bathroom before giving him a few more minutes, wrapping the towel around her head, tightening the towel around her body and noisily opening the bathroom door.

Ten minutes later she was dressed and walking down the road, a skip in her step, until she turned the corner and remembered her damp panties still hanging on his towel rail in his bathroom. She stopped and imagined him bringing them up to his nose and inhaling her musky odour before shrugging and continuing on her way. She'll collect them on Thursday she thought as her 'phone pinged. It was Bhavna.

"Yeah I'm in, are you cumming round, look forward to it" Anita smiled and increased her speed.