All Comments on 'Anita's Affair Pt. 02'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stevelee

Must b sucking matt M's dick. Please don't bother with3rd chapter. Why do the girly men want to post in lw

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good read, real authentic, this could happened anywhere to any couple and probably not rare.

WyldcardWyldcardover 7 years ago

Excessive conversation between Char and Anita about Anita's ongoing ability to change.

If you weren't going to include the therapy sessions directly (show don't tell), you could have referenced them at some later point if they came up, I presume if she has an eventual talk with Tom.

The important relationship is the one with her husband, and you have a whole year going by where apparently there is nothing important enough to share with the reader. Instead we get her periodic meetings with Char. She tries to commit suicide, kept from her husband. She's in therapy, not discussed with husband. She will as stated to anything, but actually talk to the person she both loves and has wronged.

I suppose this sort of thing happens, and I'll wait till next chapter before rating it, but unsatisfying so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
she is a slut

Tom is a wimp 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

die like the rest of the worthless cucks on this damn site you filthy slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So many memories drudged up

I caught my wife having an affair, the same old tired clique of coming home from work too early. Like Tom, I backed away when I found out. I simply couldn't confront the love of my life. So I ignored it. Everything. I ignored everything.

When I came home at the regular time, my wife was acting like nothing had ever happened, like she hadn't just been ridden hard by a co-worker. Like she wasn't standing there with a pussy full of cum. But I ignored her. Ignored that she even existed. I didn't speak to her, sleep or eat with her, I lived as though I was a bachelor alone.

It didn't take long before she knew that I knew. When it became blatantly obvious, about 2 months after I found out, she tried to explain and apologize, I turned and walked away, I really didn't want to know about any of her illicit affair. We slept alone since that fateful day, I couldn't walk in the master bedroom without seeing terrible memories.

She lasted a year. No birthdays or holidays were celebrated, we stayed home, silent and morose. Usually with me in my own bedroom, alone. On the date of that fateful day, I found out she had prepared. After writing a long and tearful farewell letter, she took 2 bottles of sleeping pills, washed down with 2/3s of a bottle of 101 proof Wild Turkey. She must have done it not long after I left for work, she was stiff and cold on the kitchen couch when I returned.

Ramifications for our actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Didn't like this at all, it was a joyless, depressing and even dumb story with no likeable character. Tom is way to passive and wimpy and Anita is simply way to unlikeable, she can't even tell her husband that she is sorry and she wants to run away and we get more talking between wife and her friend then wife and husband like that guy doesen't exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Again

Here we go again. A wife who loves her husband "more than life itself" but is happy to screw around! Why do writers say this? That apart, any normal man who witnessed what the husband did would challenge her straightaway, not mess around humiliating himself, weighing up what to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Long winded and repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2

As in stars. Tom deserves a better wife...this one is stupid and mentally bent.

Char even falls short....why would she hold back the info on the suicide attempt from Tom (and I am not so sure the hostipal would)? So why act now?

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
I tried !

On the basis of your Gold digger series , which I liked a lot , I tried , I honestly tried.

I read both of these chapters , and that's all I can take.

Tom has to be one of the most milquetoast characters that I've read this year , maybe a couple of years.

She's a giggling slut/nut , and he's simply an invertebrate .

They don't have a marriage , they've got a codependency !

I'm sorry , but reading any farther may cause me to need phychiatric care.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Word of the Week

The award goes to Crkcppr for "milquetoast".

By the way, has Char been badly burnt in the past? Sorry, couldn't help myself.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 7 years ago
Someone needs to be kind.......

Someone needs to be kind and simply kill both of these idiots. Her for being a cheating slut and him for not having any balls or self respect.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

this is a work in the making, but is moving a bit slow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ego

Leaving a cheater is not about you having an ego, it's about the trust that was broken. Even when people reconcile the relationship is never the same again because that same amount of trust will never be there. Divorce in this case is not about scorched earth, burn the bitch/bastard, or any nonsense like that, it's piece of mind for the wronged party. Love means nothing without trust and respect.

DrPopeDrPopeover 7 years ago
Ok....

I'm not quite sure the author realises just how absurd and utterly ridiculous the majority of his protagonists actions in the story are. I'm sorry but this narrative arch just isn't plausible in any way. Neither of his main characters are believable as operating human beings and the whole plot device of the husbands second viewing of his wife's infidelity is not possible as it's clearly stated she had broken things off prior to it happening. Frankly it's a mess ...

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 7 years ago
Therapeutic?

Her therapist wasn't very good. Any good therapist would have told Anita she needed to confess her affair . A good therapist would have suggested Anita tell her husband but about her thetapy and then ask the husband to join them in a joint session so she could tell her husband in a clinical and controlled atmosphere. Like any addict the first step is admitting you have a problem. All the following steps that follow require facing your problem and how it effects those aroynd you. Good story so far but Char is a brain dead friend who should have told the husband as soon as she found no out about Anita's affair. The suicide attempt!p would never have happened. Char's reluctance to get involved until Anita has threatened to leave. Well I guess better late than never but she's still a coward and complicit in the affair. . 4* for this chapter hope the next one is coming soon.

Dunny69Dunny69over 7 years ago
Ridiculous

What a load of garbage two totally unbelievable characters behaving in a totally unbelievable way. Self indulgent gobbledegook.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

My problem here is the same one I have with a lot of these stories. I can have my fun with the brain-dead bimbos stories.

But here, we have a presumably intelligent woman who is tempted by an affair. Fine, we can all be tempted at times. But all she has to do is say, “How would I feel if he did it to me?” and that should stop her.

As I said in the first part, why, when they’ve finally made the decision can’t they just say, “It’s over!” and instead they HAVE to have the “good-bye fuck?”

“This time, it had to end - but was she scared enough?” – “This time?” How many time can she decide to end it before she ENDS it?

“I...I sent Bill away this evening” – I thought she called Bill to end it? What was he doing there? Okay, it’s explained later, but why keep us in the dark?

“Things would be so much easier for those men whose egos required a scorched earth policy toward a cheating spouse even if they loved he” – First of all, get rid of the damn “ego” trope! If a husband cheats nobody accuses to wife of having an ego problem! Second, it doesn’t have to be “scorched earth,” but why stay with someone who doesn’t love YOU enough to stay faithful?

“It was just having a little secret” – “Having a little secret” is spending too much at the mall, not fucking a high school lover!

I just can't buy the concept that your love for someone is so strong that you can't live without them even when they cheat on you! I also agree with Char that since Tom isn't confronting her, she should go to him, give HIM the option to either work to fix things or end it all.

mike9698mike9698over 7 years ago
1*

I didn't even read the first chapter. Didn't have to. So he finds out his wife is cheating on him and he just pretends it didn't happen. The old head in the sand trick. Why? I maybe could see this if they had children and he was trying to do what's best for them. But to just waste your life money and hard work on a slut who doesn't love you is beyond stupid.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@DrPope

No, she told Char that she sent Bill away, that after she called him to end it he came by anyway, that it was only her wearing the special night gown that gave her the strength to send him away.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Bill

I'm confused - Bill was quite accepting of her decision to end things, was even surprised that it lasted so long, but then comes by after she calls him to say it's over?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Until the psyco babble started. Seems a woman can always come up with a reason why they bacame a slut. Harmones, feeling old, psyco shit etc. Why can't they just admit the truth. They just wanted to do it, were stupid and got drunk, were pissed at the husband, etc.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 7 years ago
Fairly interesting story . . . .

. . . . BUT, toooooooooo slow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a shame and an opportunity missed.

You are like a cook who has assembled all the right ingredients, but has only a very minimal idea how to put things together, or in what proportions. I suspect you know what you want the finished product to be, but you are very awkward and circumspect about getting there. Not too many cooks, but too much dithering and temporizing, too much blind hypocrisy and failure to accept the truth. How do you describe so much conversation and thinking about spousal betrayal and never use the words adultery, self-respect, integrity, morality, compassion, or personal responsibility? The whole psycho-babble issue of enjoying having a secret? She could have just purchased a sports car, or a boat, or a piece of jewelry, which she hid from her husband and only used when he was out of town.

C'mon, she was fucking another man because it was fun and exciting and she lacked the self-respect and respect for her husband to deny herself the thrill. She still does not consider it a personal failure, she is only sorry that her husband found out and they are now suffering the consequences. If Bill moved away before Tom learned of her betrayal she would have ended the affair with little regret or guilt, and maybe fond memories of some fun side fucking. And if the opportunity arose again she would be fucking around again. The woman has no virtue, she has no soul, she has no integrity.

Having said that, can we really be surprised that she took advantage of a man who is such a coward and a wimp? Both of these losers deserve each other, and who really cares how or when their miserable marriage finally crashes and burns? I say good riddance, to both of them.

Keep writing, but please try to be more realistic and logical. You have them behaving like spoiled and timid children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huh?

Are there seriously people out there that are this stupid? I mean sure you've usually got one maybe two stupid people in any group, but everybody? It made it impossible to maintain my suspension of belief. Is Steve Lee actually Stevie Lee cause this really feels like a woman wrote it. It seems to take forever to get to the point just like a woman too.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A transition chapter, for the confrontation...

A transition chapter, for the confrontation...Ans as all transitions, they have weak points. However still 3* waiting for the final.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Keep going. It is different and some readers are used to other styles. This is refreshing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And she is seeing a shrink.what the h

The shrink would never adviser to run, confront your man and see where it goes from there. I could never forgive a wife who blanitly cheated for so long. But this guy has a diffent mind set. Running never see solved anything , at least the friend is going to step to the plate. Even if they love each other I can't see forgiveness here. They should separate and seek counciling.what happen after that is anyone's quess.?

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Interesting Story

With no characters that any of us would to identify with.... The difficulty that they

have in communication about it makes the end of the marriage come into sight unless they step up and confront their problem.

leserileseriover 7 years ago
slut

she said she could'nt live without her husband and she loved him more than life itself but she still had an affair for 9 months against her friends advice,if he was an kind of a man he should cut his losses and kick her into touch and find a woman he can trust

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
to the person

who commented great story do all of the people you know a favor and go away somewhere your a loser if there ever was one. This story is about two people no one would want to know.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
In the real world, he would have just gotten a divorce

And she would have been fine with it. She likes sex, just not always with her husband. So why should she cry a river after she gets caught?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
KEEP IT UP!

I still can’t believe some of the comments you are getting. I’d love to see these folks review of one of the big name writers, without knowing who it is.

Anyway, I did enjoy this one even though I thought the long rambling dialogue on the shrinks could have been summarized to your advantage, however when I look at your list and compare it to my own, I doff my hat to a master. I do have one question—how did Bill just walk into her house? I don’t see you putting them at that level at any point thus far.

Another 5 stars from me. Still awaiting next chapter.

EddboyEddboyover 7 years ago
very nice

it brings up the question, can you really love someone and do the things she did? She laid in her and her husbands marital bed naked while her lover played with her breast and she talked on the phone with her husband, she fucked Bill 25 times or so, and laughed about it just like Hillary. Looking forward to next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@carolinadreamer

Do you think that hasn't happened. Several writers that I know of write under different pen names. What's really hysterical is to see some of the commenters who hate certain writers gush all over their alts. You've probably done that yourself.

Mordant96Mordant96over 7 years ago
Great story 5 ++++

People should not be allowed to read these stories until they write:

"The stories are not real, they are for entertainment, not factual chronicles of real life." a hundred times. When I read a murder mystery. I don't believe someone was actually killed.

I, for one, sincerely enjoyed Anita, her friend, and her husband.

To the author-- your work is cut out for you to depict the scene when Anita comes clean and begs forgiveness. A real man will understand and love her more for her coming to him with a contrite request for forgiveness.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Writing is just ok but not great.

Fails to capture sympathy or even make me feel much more than contempt for Tom and Anita.

Tom is most certainly a wimp cuck and Anita is only slightly deeper than a stupid whore but not by much.

The writing could convey deeper emotions as well as strive to make the characters sympathetic or at least hook the audience into some empathy.

All that I feel is disgust for both of them and have a hard time caring what happens to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

with the exception of silentsound all the other namecucks need to uncuck themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I hope Char doesn't escape unscathed...after all she mentioned two of her friends knew he ex was screwing around and did nothing. I She is as dirty as Anita.

All-in-all a very good read. 5

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
4*

I enjoyed the storyline but found the writing somewhat stilted...almost as if the writer, like Anita, was holding something back. The story needs an ending or some type of closure. I applaud the effort. 4*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Timing

Good story but, the wife let's her married life slip away pretending that she was still in control. Ih well, another slut thrown off to the side!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4*s

Interesting, entertaining,and you have me anxious for the rest of the story, lol!

Gave you 4*s, again.

Only Tom is the one in desperate need of help. He might/might not reconcile with Anita. But he has major emotional damage and needs help💔😧.

Looking forward to the rest of the story SteveLee1146.

AMerryman

leserileseriover 7 years ago
slut

why do woman say they love there husbands and then go and have a long affair,and when the husband finds out say it did'nt mean anything how stupid are they,the only solution is to get rid of them as quick as you can and move on to someone you can trust,that is if you can find one faithful wives are as rare as rocking horse shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part two is not quite believable

The first segment was well written, the second segment is hard to believe.

A husband not knowing his wife tried to commit suicide and that she is getting ready to leave him. A couple that both knows the problem, yet neither are willing to confront the issues.

Your wife is being eaten alive by guilt and you love her so much that you lack the strength and emotional fortitude to confront her ? Really.

In a story by Ohio, this is when the therapist would come in and you would get a series of discussions that would re-build or end the relationship.

Given Anita let the affair go on for several months, its really hard to believe that she not only truly loves Tom but had any clue about the ramification of her actions.

Sure we she comes to the brilliant understanding as to why she did it, like that is a revelation.

Await the next segment to read how this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To bad the slut didn't succeed in her suicide fisco.

Personally, we would leave a loaded pistol out for her convenience - they both should be eliminated from the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
time

For Char and Tom to have an ''intervention'' affair

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Total Garbage 1*

The husband character is a mirror image of the author: a weak, scared little wimp.

Probably got beat up on the playground a lot....by girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this could have been good

but all the main characters are wishy washy stupid emotional retards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reconciliation Is Not The Answer

Anita enjoys her secrets too much to be faithful to Tom or any man. Bill has ruined Anita for any worthwhile man. Tom should take up with Char. Char would prove to be faithful to Tom. If a woman cannot stand up to her marriage vows, she is not a wife, but a whore. Men marry women to be their wives, not another man's whore. Writers make a woman's infidelities to be minor, but a husband's inability or lack of desire to accept her callous infidelity and forgive and forget her betrayal as far more major than her part in the destruction of the marriages. Can I give negative votes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1/5

What a narcissist. First she has an affair with an old flame for months, then, when the husband finds out, she refuses to discuss it with him and instead tries to kill herself. Finally, when that fails, she decides to just disappear on him. She keeps claiming to love her husband, but she has never once done anything truly loving towards him. Her every action has been predicated solely on how it makes her feel, and it's absurd that months with a therapist would fail to notice that.

The author's infatuation with telling us one thing about the characters but then having them do something else is also evident in the husband's behavior. All that hype about how he's not a wimp, how he won't tolerate cheating, how he's going to sublimate his emotions...and it all leads to him actively doing nothing. His refusal to even check the cameras puts the lie to his claim of being unwilling to be a cuckold. The whole attitude is thoroughly unenjoyable to read through, since the end result is nothing happening. This story ends with the characters in exactly the same position as the last story ended. Char is the good friend that does nothing to help either party (no a declaration to do something later doesn't count after the bullshit with Tom's response), Anita is a narcissistic cunt who doesn't care about her husband, and Tom is a weak, passive observer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuckadoodledoo

She is a slimy useless slut . Her lover a piece of scum that doesn't deserve to be allowed to breathe . And Tomasina the cuckold also doesn't deserve to breathe .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
all is explained

Author lists Matt ''Here's my wife boys, have at her'' Moreau as his favorite author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A real mess

Oh, dear god, where to start. This so so full of inconsistancies and contradictions. Apologies in advance since this might take a while.

Well, lets start with this, Tom's "male" ego.

"Would an acrimonious altercation destroy the marriage he desperately wanted to maintain? Things would be so much easier for those men whose egos required a scorched earth policy toward a cheating spouse even if they loved her - condemning themselves to the loss of someone who had meant so much to them."

-This is written as if author believes no other person, writer or commenter has anything but a binary understanding of LW consequences. At the same time it seems to suggest a total lack of understanding of the damage done by cheating, to the husband''s faith, trust, hopefulness and self belief, not to mention the inevitable damage to his pride and self respect and believe it or not, his LOVE for that spouse that chested on him. Nothing ever remains the same. As a wise man once said, change is the only constant.

"She would promise, with complete sincerity, to do anything and everything he asked to prove her future faithfulness."

-Yeah, right. She has already repeatedly demonstrated what her faithfulness is worth and how poor her determination to do the right thing.

This is perhaps the biggest contradiction of them all.

"However, Tom was not a wimp or an accepting cuckhole who would accept serial infidelities, so it would have to end!"

- and

"His decision? Go home and say nothing. Act as if nothing had happened or bothered him."

- But this shows that he IS in fact a wimp and a cuckold, especially with the next bit.

"As time passed, nothing really changed. The holiday season went by as did the rest of winter. Their marriage stabilized in that uncomfortable "don't ask - don't tell, let's not rock the boat" relationship that made no one happy. Oddly enough, Tom was in the same position as a man or woman who was suspicious that something, probably an affair, was going on and they had to pretend that everything was all right while they looked for evidence. Tom had the evidence, but he also knew that if it were presented he would have to face the issue. He didn't want that, so he pretended that everything was normal.

- also

"Tom was in limbo, not even being sure that Anita's affair was ended. The last thing he had seen was Bill holding her by her tits in their bedroom. He was still recording the scenes in that bedroom, but he just couldn't bring himself to look at them. He, frankly, was afraid to do so."

-Afriad! Paralysed, incapable of anything but cuckish inaction. This reads so much like the solipsistic female fantasy of a cheap romance novel. Nita is a selfish slut plain and simple. She has no respect for him, only a care for herself and the consequences SHE fears dealing with. Tom has lost any and all sympathy he would have gained by being a pathetic, cowardly wimp cuckold, not for his failure to burn the bitch but for his failure to confront reality, instead sticking his head in the sand and hoping its all a bad dream. However well, written, and the writing is technically good, the plotting and character writing remain bad with little to no recognition of action and consequence or overcomming of character conflict leading to growth.

Char is by far and away is the best, most well written and most likeable character in this whole story, serving as both genuine friend and wise mentor in a fashion to the spoilt child like Nita.

And then the RAAC groundwork, err, counciling and the (blahblahblah Psychobabble) explanation - why don't we just call it what it is - an excuse. But nothing, no thing excuses her from the responsibility of her actions or the damage to her marriage and her husband, unless, unless her much professed love is a lie, a self delusion that permits this car crash of a plot. We can see evidence of that contradiction right here.

"I love him far too much to doom him to live in the relationship we are in now!"

- Yeah, sooo much but not enough to have protected the marriage in the first place.

This is a well written piece of writing with good use of vocabulary in what is a horrible story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not sure

Not sure how I feel about this one. Psychobabble aside, she.is a multiple cheater. He is a hopeless wimp. Bill is a total bastard, and Char is an enabler. Absolutely no one here to care about. Maybe chapter three can save it. Well told story, just no.one to latch onto and care about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very bad

The old line about "getting over the male ego" as the real problem when the wife sluts around is just stupid. The good writers here understand that when a spouse cheats the damage is not significantly a matter of ego. Far more is at stake. This idiotic trope is just a cuckboy way of rationalizing RAAC. The feminists love it too. Then there's the ridiculous witch doctor who puts her in a trance and gets her to realize that she was rebelling against her "conservative" father . More horseshit. Freud has been recognized as a fraud since at least the 60s. Psychiatry was going to die until the witch doctors were rescued by the drug companies. Today psychiatry is mainly dispensing drugs. The kind of thing described here, the point of which is to reduce her culpability as an agent, is buffoonish.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Why call? Why wait?

Anita is still a lousy wife. If she really feared that Tom would NOT leave her, then there are less cruel ways to leave him than the days before their anniversary. Tell him to his face; then have him served. If it made her feel better, she could decline almost all marital assets.

Then there’s the question: why did she call Char? She had to know Char would tell Tom. So now, Anita is passive/aggressive and a manipulator. Maybe she wanted Char to feel guilty for failing to intervene throughout? Of course, she’s been manipulating Tom since the moment she was convinced that he knew. What a bitch!

And what about Char? She prevented a suicide attempt very quickly. She isn’t slow to analyze; slow to make decisions; or afraid to act. Why wait until the day after to contact Tom? If she intended to help save their marriage in spite of Anita, Char should have called Tom immediately. Waiting is out of character.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Insanity.... but then mental illness is just that. People do stupid things for stupid reasons, but there's always a reason, a trigger, a motivation. Everyone has unconscious motivations and unexplained reasons for reactions. Hell, just read some of the venomous comments on this board, for example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much back story. About 2000 words too much. Also, even if the HD camera is in the bedroom, what about the other cameras in the home? Aren't the hundreds of hours of conversations between Char and Anita not being picked up? Hell, MC should know as much about the affair as the other three!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cheating wife = a dirtball

cheated on husband that says "ah it's okay honey that you have sex with other men, I forgive you = A HUGE VAGINA COVERED IN PINK COTTON CANDY

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

What a nothing chapter. An entire chapter about both of them refusing to talk about their problem!

Honestly this chapter tells me that neither of them love each other the way they claim to.

Tom decides not to confront her because he wants to save their marriage. Instead he ends up torturing her and himself with a half alive version of their marriage.

Anita won't confess because she doesn't want to hurt Tom any more than she already has. So, instead she decides to commit suicide and when that doesn't work plans to abandon him. Obviously she doesn't know her husband very well if she thinks suicide or abandonment will hurt less than her being honest with him.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove10 months ago

I am with the girlfriend. Talk to your husband… already!

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian7 months ago

If you have a motion-activated camera in the bedroom, wouldn't it go nuts when two paramedics, a couple of firemen, a cop or two, and all their gear storm into the room after-hours?

phill1cphill1c7 months ago

i sure don't like this bitch or the waste of time her life is.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 month ago

Story makes no sense. The cameras work only when it fits the story, and two people living in the same house who never talk to each other does not make for an interesting plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveLee1146@SteveLee1146
906 Followers
University professor

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories