Anjali and Vaishali Ch. 01

Story Info
Husbands have gone for a drink, wives lay naked in each other.
3.3k words
3.93
12.8k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anjali and Vaishali -- 1

SweetSudha 26

Husbands have gone for a drink, wives lay naked in each other's arms.

Dear readers you have read about these two characters in my three part episode 'Journey With Beautiful Lady'. The journey ended there, but not their adventures in a different way. So this is titled as above. It is planned to write 4 episodes... let us see how their story takes what turns. Dil thamke padhna.. ok.. good reading.. Sudha.

**************

By the time Vaishali and Naresh alighted the bus at Hyderabad bus station it is 6'o clock in the evening. Vaishali's husband Govind is already there for her. The moment she got down the bus, she ran to him, hugged him tightly.

Seeing Naresh, Govind released Vaishali and embraced his friend and asked "Hey! Naresh! It had been a long time we have net... What are you doing now? Where are you staying? And did you get married?" showered his questions.

Wait...wait.. so many questions at a time... first I must have hot coffee or tea in my stomach, then only I can answer... come let us go to the canteen and talk there. Naresh led them to the canteen and ordered coffee for all. Then he started telling about himself. After having their chat for about 15 minutes they came out of the bus station.

Govind led them to his car and said to Naresh "come I'll drop you".

"No, I already booked a cab. It may be somewhere here and looked around. A cab wala raised his hand.. "there it is... ok we'll meet again.." said Naresh.

"Bhayyaa... come home with Bhabhi..." waving her hand Vaishali said. "Han Naresh.. come home, any time you are welcome... we'll spend some time and recollect old days.. By the way don't forget to bring sister" Govind said and bid goodbye to Naresh starting his car.

****************

"So dear how was the marriage? Did you enjoy?" Govind asked Vaishali as they came out of traffic.

"Yes, very much..." she placing her palm on Govind's thigh said.

"You seem to be tired.."

"Yes; no sleep throughout the night... myself, Vivek, Pranuthi, the bride and your friend Naresh and some other friends of Vivek we all spent a good time together." She said remembering what Naresh had done to her and how she enjoyed him" she felt that her panty dampened by the thought.

"So you enjoyed well.." putting his hand around Vaishali, her husband asked.

"Yes; particularly the boat riding, very thrilling... shall we go again.. and see the whole of vizag.. it is said that Araku valley is worth to be seen" and she held his member over the trouser and pressed.

Definitely... we will plan as early as possible'.

"Ask your friend Naresh and his wife also to join us. The more the merrier isn't it? And if we take bhayya with us we can get the accommodation at his GH easily" and once again she squeezed his member.

"That is a good idea.. I'll ask him. Mmmm ..dear we are on the road" he said.

"I am very horny dear" Vaishali squeezed his dick again.

"I too dear... I missed you though only for two nights. We will have a good love game in the night"

"Ok dear .. I am waiting.." she said, bent forward kissed her husband.

********************

That night at 10'o clock.....

"aah maa.. eat.. dear eat my pussy... oh.. darling your tongue is creating ripples in my body..." Vaishali said while her husband Govind is sucking her oozing cunt.

"Oh Vishnoo..." he said. He always calls her as Vishnoo "...it seems Vizag water has made you more horny... previously you never showed so much of interest in sex" he raised his head from Vaishali's pussy and said.

"May be Govind.. I don't know why from last two days I am feeling more horny and always thinking of your dick" she ran her fingers in his hair. Actually she is a bit guilty, that she had cheated her husband with Naresh, and she is feeling sorry for it.

"Any way I am happy that you have changed.. now I will give full satisfaction" he got up and embraced Vaishali.

Vaishali took his penis in her fist and pressing it said... "Govind if yours is an inch smaller and less thick..." and she sighed.

"What can I do dear.. that is how god has given, I can't change it big or small isn't it.".

"Oh dear I am not telling you that, only that if you ram with full force I am hurt..that is all."

"I will take care now dear... I am sorry if I hurt you... now shall we commence our love game" he laid her on her back and came over her.

"Darling" Vaishali kissing her husband who is playing with her tits said... "Today I want to give what you never expect from me dear".

"Really, what is so special Vishnoo..."

She took her lips to her husband's ear and whispered "To day you can take me in the back darling".

"What...?" he looked at Vaishali with shock. Vaishali garlanded her hands around Govind's neck and whispered again with shy.. yes dear what you heard is correct. I know how you are mad after my rear... two days of your absence gave me this idea... I know how much you love me.. and what did I do..."

"Are you sure dear..."

"Yes, but be gentle..." she lowered her eyes with shy.

Vaishali is on her fours now, on her knees and palms. Her spongy fair buttocks raised high and widened her knees to give a good view of her ass to her husband. Govind is in delirium. From the time of his marriage 2 ½ years back he was mad about Vishnoo's anus and that wish of his going to fulfill today.

He came behind her and widened her buttocks with his both thumbs put his nose between the butt channel and sniffed. A strong aroma filled his nostrils. "Aaaahhh... what a strong odor you have Vishnoo..." and he started licking her ass and her choot also. Within no time her choot is releasing nectar into his mouth which Govind slurped with joy.

Vaishali pushed her buttocks on his face and crooned "Darling... am I tasty."

"Yes sweet heart, much more tastier that what I expected.

"...than eat.. eat as much as you like.." she pushed her waist back.

After five minutes of slurping her ass and cunt Govind got up and came behind his wife and pushed his dick in her buttocks.

"Govind... be careful.. it may hurt.. Why don't you lubricate it.." thinking how Naresh had lubricated and fucked her ass a night before.

Yes vishnoo that is a good idea, however I want to lubricate it with my saliva.. yet for your satisfaction..." and he went to the dressing mirror and brought coconut oil bottle and poured a good quantity in her buttocks and rubbed his fingers there, because of oil his fore finger slipped in Vaishali's rectum.

"Mmm..MM... dear it is good.. push it deep in".

Govind never expected such an encouragement, and pushed his full finger in her in one go, and asked... "is it hurting dear?"

"No.. did you pushed...?" though she knew it had gone fully in she asked.

"Yes Vishnoo full finger is in your ass."

"What full finger... I never felt it.. ok .. now you can push your thing in me.."

"What to push dear..." he pinching her nipple with one hand asked.

"Oh.. you are naughty dear.. your lund in my gaand".

"Thank you dear and he pushed his full 8" in her inch by inch, she squealed and he started fucking her ass and enjoying the first fuck of his wife's anus. Though Vaishali felt pain she controlled her pain for cheating him. Govind vigorously moving in and out of her while pinching her nipple with one and fingering her pussy with the other.

His fingering thrilled her... apart from that his fucking her anus also giving her thrills. While enjoying her hubby she also recollected how Naresh fucked her in Vizag and moaning sweetly she reached her climax. Govind also in excitement took her ass and he too shot his hot jism in her ass and fell on her and panting heavily. *************

Let is see what is happening at Naresh's place. By the time he reached his home it is 7 in the evening. Anjali his wife prepared dinner and is anxiously waiting for him. "Hi Anju.." he said while entering the house. Anajali ran to him, hugged tightly saying Naresh.. Naresh....

Naresh took her in his embrace and kissed her lovely eyes and forehead. "Naresh you are stinking..." Anjali said moving aside. "yah dear.. 12 hours of bus journey, that too day time.. I know I am stinking and sticky" he said leaving her. "Go and have bath, I'll prepare tea for you and moved towards kitchen. She knows Naresh is fond of tea or coffee.

Naresh has bath, wore his white pajama ad jubba applying ponds powder on his body came to the dining hall. Anajali is ready with 2 cups if steaming tea. He sat on the chair and dragged Anjali on him. She fell in his lap placing her taut buttocks. Then they both had tea and just relaxing. Anjali garlanding her arms around Naresh's neck asked "How was the marriage Naresh. What did your cousin said?"

"Pranuthi is very happy Anajali she felt sorry that you have not attended the marriage. .. by the way I used to tell you about my friend Govind.. do you remember?" he placing his palm on her tit said. His other hand is around her waist.

She smiled at him said "Is he a person to be forgotten... my god how many times you have told about him, now I am eager to see him and meet him who influenced my Naresh so much. By the way what about him?"

"I met him to day..."

"Really.. Where..?" she too asked excitedly.

"At the bus depot, He came to receive his wife, coincidence is that she also attended the same marriage..."

"Oh! Did you met her at the marriage.."

"No dear I had seen her moving here and there at the pandal, but I don't know that she is Mrs. Govind.. at the bus station he introduced her to me saying 'naresh meet your sister Vaishali' one more thing they asked us to come to their home. They are residing three km away from here".

"Very nice.. so after your college days you met your best friend now. When shall we go I am also eager to meet them".

"Next week we'll plan dear" and he pushed his hand between her thighs over the saree frills.

"You naughty, what are you doing...? it is not even 8 and you are on your mischievousness, can't you wait till we go to the bedroom.

"No sweet heart.. it had been two days you see... I can't wait, we will have now one quick" he winked at her.

"Where here only..." she pressing her butt on his bulge asked.

"Yes, my queen... here only.. at this dining table.." He said and made her a cow on the table. "You are becoming more naughty and mischievous Naresh" she smilingly said and raised her saree above her waist.

Naresh pulled her panty and took her from behind.

**************

Three weeks passed. Both couple are enjoying themselves. That day is Saturday weekend holiday. At about 10 in the morning after having their breakfast, Govind and Vaishali were in their bedroom and were chit chatting. Suddenly Vaishali said "Govind you said you'll invite your friend Naresh for lunch, why don't you ask them to come today. You have a holiday today, he too might be.." she said. Actually she wanted to meet Naresh.

"Good idea dear and he phoned Govind, as the phone is received he said "Naresh... your sister wants to see you, why don't you both come down for lunch today".

'I didn't have any plan guru, let me find out with Anju and let you know" Naresh said and moved to the kitchen to inform Anjali about the invitation. As he entered Anjali said "Naresh, why don't you invite your friend Govind and his wife for lunch..?"

"No chance Anju.. they have already invited us for lunch, I came to inform you about that only.. do you have any other plans..?"

"No... I am ready.."

"Then get ready.. it is 10.20 now. We'll start at 11 am." And they both moved to their room and Anjali entered the bathroom.

************************

By 11.30 in the morning Anjali and Naresh were at Govind's house. "Welcome.. welcome.. Vaishali see who had come...?" Govind inviting his friend said.

"Who...?" saying it Vaishali came out and as she saw Naresh her face beamed and said "OH! Bhayya... welcome..." she said.

"Anjali, this is Govind my dearest friend and she his wife Vaishali.. bolo bahen kaisi ho...?" he said and looked deeply in Vaishali's eyes".

"Theek hun, par yeh kya ap ek hapte ke under hi ane wale the.. itne din le liye..."

"Thank the god bhabhi, at least he came today, inhe tho apne kam se pursat hi nahin milti..." Anjali said looking at Vaishali. Anjali felt a ping in her heart that Vaishali has got such a robust person as her husband. Actually Anjali likes robust and rough personalities. The moment she saw Govind she liked him and started thinking how he would be in the bed. It is the same with Govind also, he is thinking about Anjali. 'my God.. what a gorgeous figure she has...' he thought and stared her high mountains peaks protruding under the saree pullow. Anjali noticed this and smiled herself.

"Come bhabhi... we will sit in the dining table while cooking.. let men talk themselves" Vaishali said and holding Anjali's hand led her to the dining hall.

"Govind used to tell a lot about bhayya, but he doesn't know where he is, till he met him at the bus depot.

"That is the same with Naresh also he is never tired of praising about Govindji and to be frank I was thinking to meet this Govind who impressed Naresh so much" Anjali said pressing Vaishali's hand in her.

"Now you met him what do you think now..."Vaishli asked pressing her hand.

"To be frank I am impressed, what a gentleman he is, well cultured..." Anjali said but within herself imagining herself under Govind's strong body.

Actually both women are enjoying their husbands and are happy also about their performance in the bed... but you see, it is the proverb 'Ghar Ki Murgi Dal Barabar...' both the women we longing for other's husband.

Here outside in the hall Naresh and Govind talking about their college days and the mastis they did. Though they are talking, these men are also thinking about the other's wife. Particularly Naresh about their ventures at Vizag (New readers can read my three part episode published in this site named 'Journey with a beautiful lady') while Govind planning how to come closer to Anjali and make her lie under him.

It is around 1'o clock noon. In this one hour or so Vaishali and Anjali became good pals like they were known to each other for long. Vishali informed that lunch is ready whenever men are ready. "Vishnoo" Govind called his wife. Both ladies came out holding each other's hand. Seeing they became good pals so early both men were happy.

"Vishnoo dear, we will have a peg and come; after that we will have lunch is it ok with you.. sister what will you say..." Govind asked looking at Anjali.

"Jab tumne decide kar hi liya to hame kyon pooch rehe ho bhayya..." saying his Anjali gave a quick wink to Govind. He is perturbed with this and stealthily looked at Naresh whether did he observed it?

Sheepishly smiling they both gone out. "Come we will sit in the bedroom" Vaishali led Anjali to bedroom. "Bhabhi it is very sultry today.. isn't it...? why not we change to something light" saying this she took two sets of cotton floral nighties gave one to Anjali. Though Anjali said no.. Vaishali didn't heed her and force fully pushed her into the bathroom. After 15 minutes when Anjali came out Vaishali went to freshen herself.

After another 15 minutes both the ladies were lying side by side on the bed. "Anjali bhabhi I am very happy that we became so close to each other" Vaishali said and turned sideways. "Yes bhabhi. I too.." Anjali said and she also turned to face Vaishali. Still they are holding each others' hand and gazing in each other's eyes. An enchanting smile dancing on their lips.

"Bhabhi aisa kya dekh rahi ho..."seeing Anjali staring at her face Vaishali asked.

"Sach kahoon..."

"Han... han sach hi kaho..."

"Vaishali do you know how cute you are...?" Anjali running her fingers on Vaishali's cheeks said.

Vaishali hilariously laughed and replied "Why are you making mockery of me bhabhi... kya tumhe koi aur nahin mila..?"

"Such kah rahi hun.. if I were a man.... Aaaahhhh.." she let out a deep sigh.

"So what.. if you were a man what will you do...?" Vaishali teased her.

"Yeh..." saying this Anjali grabbed Vaishali's firm choochis and pressed hard.

"Uai maaa.. bhabhi yeh kya kar rahi ho uff.. itni jor se teepte hai ya...?"

"Ab mai kya kahun.. you have such a nice pair... koi bhi mard pagal hojayea. Aisi mastiyan dekh kar..." she squeezed Vaishali's tits once again.

"Oh maaaaaa.. bhabhi tum aise nahin sunogi... let me show" said Vaishali and pulled Anjali over her and caught her tit points with her lips over the garment, bitten it.

"Oh ufff.. tharo bhabhi mei bhi batati hun" and Anjali pulled Vaishali's nighty over her head. Giggling trying to avoid Anjali's attack she too pulled her nighty and made Anjali nude. Now both ladies were naked except their panties on their bodies no one is having bras under.

"My god what a lovely choot you have bhabhi" said Anjali and widening Vaishali's thighs, she adjusted between them and perched her swollen choot and pouted lips over Vaishali's.

"Aaah Anjali what are you doing...?" Vaishali squirmed under Anjali.

"Can't you see I am fucking my new bhabhi" and she placed her mouth over Vaishali's taut nipple and nibbled.

"Mmmm...aaaahhhaahaahhhh..." darling you are killing. She took Anjali's choochis in her mouth and lapping it ran her palms over Anjali's soft buttocks.

Anjali started rubbing her swollen pussy lips over Vaishai's and Vaishali doing the same from bottom.

They involved in such a frenzy way rubbing, sucking, licking, humping and squeezing each other's tits and what not? Anjali even tried to insert her middle finger on Vaishali's ass.

"Oh bhabhi aisa mat karo.. wahan kujlee hoti hai..." Vaishali said trying to pull out Anjali's finger.

"Kahan kujlee hoti hai meri pyari, nat khat bhabhi...?" She pushing her finger deep asked. "Wahan meri choot me..." Vaishali said teasing Anjali.

"Hone do... mere bhayya ake kujlee mitayenge.. theek.. waise bhayya se khujlee mithi to hai na..." she humping her pussy over her said.

Vaishali was not quiet, from bottom, she humping her pussy rubbing her lips to match Anjali's said why don't you try once...?"

"Chee Bhabheeee.. you are very vulgar... I call him bhayya and you are asking me to.... Chi kitni gandi ho..."

In this manner playing and teasing each other they enjoyed. Because of Anjoo's ministrations on her body, Vaishali reached her climax with a woman for the first time. Anjali humping for another 5 minutes or so she too reached her orgasm and fell on Vaishali.

They lay there for 15-20 minutes like that and then got up smiled at each other. When they looked at the watch it is showing 2.00 pm. "Oh God bhabhi wah log ajaynge... Vaishali said and ran into the bathroom followed by Anjali.

Dear readers this is how the introduction of Anjali and Vaishali happened. To know what happened after that you have to wait for the next episode. Hope you all are enjoying. Please ive your comments on this.

Yours Sweet Sudha.

=================================