Anjali and Vaishali Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaahh Naresh.. I love your rod in me... fuck me hard now.. yes.. give good fuck your muhn boli bahen... yoooouuuuu sister fucker.. bahen chod chodo fuck...fuck... Kya mast Lund hai....mmm.. so hot and sweet.. ah fuck me.. fuck me deep... more.... Aahhh...ohhh...more deep..." Vaishali don't know what she is blabbering and cooperating with his movement.

My honey.. what a nice and tight pussy.. just like a newlywed bride's. See how it is gripping my cock.. that s it.. good..." Naaresh said pounding her hard.

Vaishali too is not quiet... Ohhh..Naresh.. my..my fuck me.. fast deeeppppp... moreeee.. aah... still deeeeppppp my love.. fucckkk..meeeeeayyahhh...ohh fuck me... aaah Naresh I am cuming.. ooh... I am cumming.." and she reached her climax releasing a lot hot lava from her.

Naresh excited with her words getting a kick from her encouragement fucking her more strongly. His dick is touching the deepest depths in her. "Aaah Vaishali.. I am too cumming dear... take my hot nectar in you.."

"Yes.. give me that Amrit (Nectar) to me.. yes.. I need it.. give..give... come inside me..let me get the thrill, joy and fun of cheating my hubby fucking with his friend..." she said.

"I am cumming honey... ooohhh.. my dear Vaishali.. I am cumming too.. ohh nice,,, fucking.. Vaishali...mmm...ysss..." and he blasted his cock inside her cunt... with his hot semen and fell on her.

They then lay on the bed in each other's arms kissing each other all over with joy.

"I enjoyed with you Naresh, this is the second time... it is a nice fuck... shall we do this now and then to get charged," she crooned in his ears.

"I too enjoyed Vaishali.. Yes we will; I too is getting the thrill of cheating Anjali my wife and my friend Govind.. what a sweet and amorous fuck it is..." and he stamped a warm kiss on Vaishali's cheek.

"You fucked me hard and deep Naresh..." she too kissed him.

"Your cunt is really tight and deep... I enjoyed fucking you."

They looked into each other's eyes with great feeling of satisfaction and love. After that they had another session. They promised each other meet whenever possible. After that Naresh dropped Vaishali at an auto stand and bid good bye. Actually he wanted to drop her at her place but Vaishali denied and asked him to drop her at auto stand.

That is the end of a Vaishali and Naresh's satisfying sexual encounter, but not the last. What happens in future we have to wait and see.

Hope my readers have enjoyed this adultery adventure of Vaishali and Naresh Pl give your comments on this....

Yours Sweet Sudha.

****************

12