All Comments on 'Anja's Game Pt. 07'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
toesucker1toesucker19 months ago

A wonderful and touching conclusion to a wonderful series! So good.

LissyWLissyW9 months agoAuthor

toesucker1: Thank you. Someòne gave it a score of 3, which I thought was a bit harsh but, as usual, your comment has restored my faith.

Have you any special requests for the theme of my next story? 🙂

Lissy

xx

MigbirdMigbird9 months ago

Love the interesting/intriguing characters you create within all your pieces/storylines — yes, all enjoy high end libido, otherwise quite unique. As a near hopeless romantic, loved the closing few lines of Savour Me/Elle and in this closing chapter of the Anja series Anja and Frida together — love and lust, a perfect/desired blend not easily achieved. The lines “…made love 'au naturel', with no need for toys or even fruit. Just our two naked bodies and our love for each other.” Very romantic. Epilogue nice addition — makes one want to revisit Anja’s games. Your storylines and characters resonate, your dialogue revealing and so often fun — thanks for sharing your vivid imagination. Hoping for more.

LissyWLissyW9 months agoAuthor

Migbird: Thank you. As I said to toesucker1, these comments keep me going. 🙂

There will be more. Any requests for themes?

Lissy.x

toesucker1toesucker19 months ago

I've always enjoyed stories that upend conventions with a strong female lead in a male-dominated field. Some examples: the Max Pemberton series by soppingwetpanties, and the Maltese Pussycat by waxphilosophic. This type of story could lend itself well to multi-chapter exploration of the character.

CupidCupidCupidCupid9 months ago

What a wonderful ending! You have certainly raised the bar with the Anja series LissyW and look forward to a new one!

So give yourself a proverbial pat on the back and have a glass of wine (or three!), to celebrate 🍾 😊!!

MigbirdMigbird9 months ago

Hey - shared some theme thoughts the other day via the “contact” link on your Lit “home” page. Hope you receive — bit more than you might expect as I enjoyed sharing thoughts that could become themes for future stories. Like your creativity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Anja's Game Series Info