All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 26'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
shadowsslaveshadowsslavealmost 15 years ago
Great Chapter!

I'm SO glad that Neil was honest with Carol and voiced his concerns about getting the job on his own merit as opposed to possibly getting the job because they slept together. I just knew that was going to hit him after the fact because of how he's struggled proving his worth in his current job situation so it really was a relief that him and Carol talked about that. Now...if he gets hired, he'll know it's because he's qualified and deserves that opportunity. I loved the way he handled Pete and also Jensen in the interviews, lol. I know Neil is supposed to be 'Bond' and all and Ann put this whole plan together to help boost his confidence but the way Neil handles himself...maybe playing 'Bond' has helped him be a bit more secure within himself, but I think underneath it all...Neil does have a little bit of 'Bond' in him. I don't think he would be able to pull any of it off if he didn't. I can't wait to see what Ann says when he tells her about Carol and what happened between all of them...including Tina. Great chapter! And as always...with some of the hottest sex scenes I have ever had the pleasure of reading!

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
Staying ahead of the game is so hard on a person, thinking helps...

If you are not helping on your way up the ladder, it is lonely at the top!

244 Jake

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES