Ann & Scott Pt. 01

Story Info
Super horny women.
2.2k words
3.76
12.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gsb1954
gsb1954
11 Followers

Ann & Scott Part one

Ann and Scott are now 34 and 36. This story starts 12 years earlier. Ann is 5'6" 100 pounds sandy blonde hair parted slightly off centered and of course light blue eyes she with a light complexion, she sunburn easily. She is though, very pretty, but very skinny.

She's self conscious about her body even though she had nice medium pear shape breasts, she has a flat ass and not very curvy, she doesn't like wearing a bikini because of that. Even though she's embarrassed about her body she was still highly sexual for a 22 year old, she was bi and enjoyed men and women equally.

Even though she was very shy she had started masturbating regularly at an early age and was very proficient at it, practicing often always manually.

She was very orgasmic but very shy, when she orgasmed she never made a noise, not a whisper, which I found a little odd. She also did something I never experienced with any other women. When she came, besides creaming in her vagina, her breath became kinda stale. It wasn't bad or smelly it was like there was and absence of oxygen, I figured that somehow her orgasm sucked all the oxygen out of her exhale.

I was actually surprised that I could make her orgasm, vaginally, I have at best a 5 and a half inch cock and I'm really not that good at screwing, I love oral sex eating pussy makes me cum in my pants, so does giving fellatio.

Anyway I'm 6' 165 pounds brown hair brown eyes. I'm considered fairly handsome and my greatest attribute I think is my love of women. Nothing has ever made me happier than making a women cum. The more the better.

When I met Ann, it was a double date, at a sports bar. Meeting her was a new feeling for me, I had dated many women, one night stands were very common. Karen just seemed to be on the same wavelength with me everything we talked about we agreed on. We seem to have the same viewpoint on everything we talked about. It had been awhile we were at the bar for an hour or so neither of us drank much and the loudness of the place was getting to us both, finally I suggested going back to my place. She smiled at me and put her right hand on my left arm, gently rubbing up and down. She said "Lets go' and followed me outside to the parking lot. She had come with her girlfriend so I had to promise to take her home later, that was easy and we were on the way. As we drove she slid her left hand over to my right, we held hands, it was a small gesture, but it went miles in increasing my confidence. We pulled into the driveway and waited for the garage door, before pulling in.

I showed her around my house and the built in pool out back. She looked at the pool turn her head to me and asked.

"Heated"

"Of course I chuckled, but I don't have bathing suits for ladies"

She laughed a little before replying.

"I don't think you rally need one to swim do you?" she looked at me with a funny face. We both laughed and went back to the living room.

We entered the living room and sat on the couch for hours talking about all kinds of silly and serious things. The whole time I was lusting after her, there was just something about her that had me. Finally, I asked her what she thought about modern marriage. She said music to my ears she thought that other than wanting children that monogamy was stupid, that human beings were generally polygamist. I was really surprised it was my experience that most women wanted monogamy, that Ann didn't really excited me. She said something I had thought for a long time.

"Most people need some strange sex now and then, you love your husband or wife you like your boyfriend or girlfriend but it's just a natural feeling for most people to want physical sexual contact with someone new now and then"

I said "I think monogamy probably causes more divorces than anything" She smiled and nodded up and down.

I couldn't wait any longer my desire for her was getting stronger as we sat next to each other. I gently caressed her face and leaned over to kiss her I was very gentle I always kissed lightly first trying to let the women determine the pressure. Slowly our embrace intensified and our tongues met, we went really slow I really liked her, it wasn't just lust I liked her a lot and I wanted to go slow even though my cock was started to swell.

I ignored my swelling cock as best I could and gently caressed her face as I moved my hand down cupping her right breast. She wasn't wearing a bra and I caressed her breast firmly but gently as I felt her nipples growing. She reacted warmly and started rubbing my thigh. Our kissing became more intense as we went after each other. I started rubbing my hard cock against her thigh, she moan a little and rubbed my thigh harder getting closer and closer to my aching cock. I slid my hand under her short skirt and I slowly rubbed her thigh slowly moving my hand toward her very wet entrance. I took in a deep breath and slid two fingers into her very wet pussy rubbing the top of her vagina, she let a small gasp as I worked my fingers up along the ridge of her clit. She lean back and pushed her hips up giving me a better angle to massage the inside clit. She came and I could feel the flood of juices dripping out of her.

"That was nice" she said as she rubbed my aching cock. I leaned back on the couch giving her easy access, she quickly unbuckled me and I helped her pull my pants down. a few seconds later my pants were down at my feet and my throbbing cock was in her mouth. God was I happy, a women that loved giving head and hated monogamy I couldn't believe my luck. She was fantastic, she obviously enjoyed giving fellatio and took my load from me really quick. I hoped my 5 and a half wasn't a turn off.

After swallowing my load she sat up and smiled at me, I lean over and kissed her passionately, I searched for her tongue which I think surprised her. She told me later that she loved that I kissed her after she swallowed my load, most men would never do that. I think that it also relaxed her and made her really like me.

I stood up and asked her for her hand, she took mine and I led her to my bedroom. I had a California king size water bed waiting for us. Before we finished undressing each other, she ask me to kill the lights. She was obviously a little embarrassed about her body.

After getting undressed we laid on the bed, it was her first time on a water bed and she giggled a little as the water pushed back on her. I slowly kissed her entire body taking a long time making myself go slower than I ever had before, I wanted to make her fall in love with me, because I was falling for her.

I purposely went super slow never touching her pussy or tits, I wanted to get her super hot, so she would have super orgasms. Slowly she started moving her hips up and down she was learning how to use the water to move her ass up and down easier. I finally wet my index and fuck finger and slid them down between the slit between her legs, she was really wet and her clit was pulsing from her hood searching for stimulation.

My fingers found it easily, and I slowly rubbed it causing Ann to grind her hips up against my hand. She came easily and creamed so hard that her juices flowed down her crack. I left her alone for a minute as she enjoyed her orgasm.

After a minute I slid down between her legs, there was just enough light, to see that her pussy was really a bright pink, her labia was swollen and more then half her clit was swollen and protruding from her hood. I stuck my tongue as deep into her as possible. Then slowly sliding it up separating her perfectly symmetrical lips, her pussy was so beautiful and in need of TLC

I attacked her clit with relish, I was loving it. I loved eating pussy but this just felt even more incredible, she was it, she was the one. I was really hungry, fortunately she had a great ready to eat meal, and I finished every entree and asked for more. She was so hot and had come many times but it seemed like her clit and labia were even more swollen. Now I was getting aroused again and.I suggested 69. She didn't say anything as she sat up, we quickly moved into position and she swung her left leg over me and a second later her dripping wet pussy was right on my face as she took my hard cock into her mouth. I didn't last long her sloppy wet pussy was such a turn on that I came really fast in her mouth, I was so fucking embarrassed, I really thought that she might go home because I came so fast.

She started to get off of me, I panicked and grabbed her hips and stopped her.

"What are you doing" she ask kinda confused.

"Don't get off put a pillow on me and relax"

"What"

"I want to eat your pussy just lay on the pillow I'll do all the work"

"Oh ok" she understood now. She grabbed a pillow and put it on me then laid down on it. She adjusted the pillow a couple of times until she had her pussy right at the end of the pillow it was perfect for eating.

She relaxed and slowly I went to work this was a great way for any cunnilingus connoisseur. She had her swollen clit position right on the edge of the pillow, god she was swollen. We both lost count she came so many times, the last one she creamed so hard her juices slowly poured into my mouth. It was that wonderful pussy taste, 69 was great.

We laid their silent for awhile naked laying against each other. falling asleep. It was hours later well after 3am when I felt her rub against me she starting playing with my cock as she grind her hips into me. I reached between her legs her pussy was soaking wet and her clit was swollen hard. I've never meant any women stayed this wet before. I used my two left fingers inside her again rubbing the bump at the top of her vagina, why it was called a G spot and not C kinda confused me since a normal clitoris is 3-4 inches long. Like and iceberg only the top 10% is visible. As I slowly rub her clit inside she let go of my hard cock and started rubbing her protruding swollen clit vigorously. Damn it was like Niagara falls when she came, my fingers were dripping wet. She pulled me out of her as she came and rolled on her sides.

I waited a few before I rolled her on her back, I put her ankles on my shoulders and jammed my throbbing cock balls deep. I fucked her as hard as I could before pumping my load into her, as soon as I came she followed me, she had by far the wettest pussy I ever had the pleasure to meet. I knew right then that there was no way I could ever satisfy this girl 24/7. But for some reason I was alright with that.

We awoke after 10am she was mildly upset not to be home, she got over it soon. After we both used the bathroom I thought she would get dressed and ask for a ride. Boy was I wrong she came back in laid down on the bed pulled her legs back and said.

"Why don't you have a light breakfast" she smiled and grinned at me.

"Ok" I smiled back as I laid between her legs and stuck my tongue inside her. I could taste my cum in her it tasted really good mixed with her pussy juice. Her clit was as swollen as ever it seemed the more I licked it the more it swelled, amazing. Just then the phone rang, I didn't want her answering but she did anyway as she pick up the phone she put her other hand on my head.

"Hello oh Hi Rick" Rick and Lisa were the couple we double dated with.

"Yes he's hear......no he can't talk right now.....no his not in the bathroom.....well his having a light breakfast......what's he having oh he's having hot cream of pussy with extra cream" says Karen laughing as she rubs my head.

"Ok bye" and she hangs up. I laughed a little as I licked her swollen clit a little faster and harder until her hips started pushing up. She holds my head with both hands as she grinds her hips up and down, coming and creaming again, god is this women never satisfied, I needed backup.

gsb1954
gsb1954
11 Followers