All Comments on 'Ann: The Married Years Ch. 38'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a Couple!

Ann and Neil have to be the hottest couple on Literotica, stretching all the way back to when they first meet (again) back in "Ann: A Love Story" Chapter 9 all the way back from February 2009. I still look forward to each and every new chapter, even after almost 12 years. Mimaster, thanks for all of their wonderful stories and adventures! Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love them but.....

I love Ann and Neil having followed their adventures from chapter 1 of Neil meeting Dawn and on to Ann, now I hate critising someones hard work but this chapter just did not do it for me. Perhaps the continued decription of how their marrage worked just went on way to long and is mirrored in many other chapters. For me more should have been learned about Brooke, now she could suck dick as well as Ann but the best part of her story not told. The last evening with Brooke, Ann and Neil was the better story rather than the Bond plot and Ann's poor abused tits. Nice to see Neil getting in on the action though even if was limited.

,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great story. One of the things I like about this series is the way the characters seem like real people, including stories that deal with the character's personalities rather than just the physical descriptions of sexual activities. Plus, it gives the author a chance to show their talent of writing interesting situations for their characters rather than a constant rendition of suck and fuck, over and over. The story of how she supposedly got pregnant fit well into their Bond role playing situation while revealing more of what happened during Ann's dungeon experience. That said, a few more details about the fun they had with Brooke wouldn't have been unappreciated. Great chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...