Anna Get's a Whoppin'

Story Info
John gets rough with Anna.
1.6k words
3.02
9.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Supper was delicious, Nan's famous fried chicken, corn on the cob, green beans, a fresh salad and my favorite, her homemade biscuits. Nan and Pa asked about my day, if I was enjoying my time. I told them I was very much so. I told them about running into John, of course I didn't dare mention what had happened down at the pond, Pa asked if I had minded my manners. He reminded me that I was to be "respectful of my elders, even though John works for me, you're to be respected at all times. This is just something a good Christian ought to do."

He went on about renovation plans, the jobs he had planned for John. I wasn't too interested in that. It was something that Nan said about that kooky old bat Jan Williams and her youngest granddaughter Madeline that kept me up late last night. Maddie and I were just like two peas in a pod. Practically inseparable during those summer's. We'd ride horses together, splash around in the pond. It was the conversations that we'd have out on the porch late into the summer nights, that I missed the most.

We'd share a pack of starbursts, munch on pretzel's and share a soda pop. We'd gab about boys, who was gonna get married first. We'd play games about how many kid's we were gonna have, what our husbands would do for work, how big our house was gonna be. Nan said that Maddie had gone off and married her high school sweetheart Tony, they were expecting their first born in the fall. I won't lie, it got to me a little. Maddie was married, having her first child and I hadn't even really been with a man until just a few hours ago.

Still technically a virgin, it bothered me for the first time in my life that I was missing out on the pleasures of a man's touch. There wasn't much that I could do about that now. I told myself to just enjoy the time that I was fortunate enough to spend up here. I always enjoyed sleeping in this great big guest room. It had a huge bed a sliding glass door that lead to it's own porch, It had it's own bathroom, complete with an above ground jacuzzi tub.

I decided maybe a nice hot bath would do the trick, that used to tire me out as a girl. I filled up the tub and stripped off my shorts, panties and shirt. I stepped in and submerged myself in the hot water. It felt so good on my tired body. The jet streams as a child always tickled, now as full grown woman they had a completely different effect on me. They felt amazing on my back and in-between my butt cheeks. My kitty was tingling once again, she definitely needed some attention. I began rubbing, fast then slow, teasing My clit, massaging my breasts.

I was getting myself primed for what I hoped would be another explosive orgasm. It was lackluster to say the least, I desperately needed the touch of man, I needed his hardness inside of me. I was getting sleepy so quickly toweled off, slipped on my favorite pair of thin, skimpy bikini cut panties and an old Super Mario Bros t-t-shirt

I slept like a log and woke up around 8:30 the next morning to the sound of knocking on the porch slide door. It was John, he said something but being half asleep all I could muster was -huh? He let himself into the room and approached the bed. He wore the slimiest of grins on his face. "Well, good morning to you to Pumpkin."

I was so sleepy that by the time my eyes fully focused, John was at the side of the bed, his bulging crotch was practically in my face. He told me that Nan and Pa had went into town for supplies and such and wouldn't be back till late into the afternoon. "Now look here Missy, your Pa done told me that you're to mind your manners, and obey me at all times while he's away."

-- But I... Was all could say before John had put his finger to my lips. "But nothing, you to listen to me and do exactly as I say, you understand me, girly?" -- Yes sir. "Good, that's real good. Now, why you trying to hide under these covers for? I've already seen it all, not that I wouldn't mind another peek." His grin and laugh wasn't nearly as sweet as it was yesterday. He slowly started to pull down the warm comforter from my near naked body. "C'mon Pumpkin, Daddy's already seen it all, ain't no harm it showing me once more." With that he pulled down the blankets, leaving me exposed in just my t-shirt and panties.

He reached down and slowly started rubbing my ankles then my calves, the area below my knee and up my thick thighs. He sat at the foot of the bed, slowly, softly caressing me. Looking at me deep in the eyes. I should've been repulsed by him, instead I was burning up inside. How does this man seemingly know how to please every inch of my body better than I do, I thought. "You like that don'tcha? It's alright baby, lay back, I'm gonna make you feel real good.

John kept his soft caressing, reaching my abdomen and the softest parts of my tummy. He went in for a kiss, slowing kissing and nibbling around my navel. I had always been ticklish there, I couldn't help but squirm. With his off hand he reached up and in the blink of an eye had his hand wrapped around my jaw and bottom lip. "What did I tell you about minding your manners? I don't like having to repeat myself. The next time you so much as speak outta turn or even slightly act up, you're getting punished! We clear on that?"

-- But, I don't thi... "What did I just say!" John angrily barked at me. "That's it, you done fucked up, girl! --please, please Sir I... Before I could get out a full sentence, John grabbed me, flipped me over onto my belly. He instructed my to unbuckle his belt. I tried to unfasten it as quickly as I could. "Hurry up bitch, we ain't got all day. No not right now." As I reached for the buttons of his fly. "You'll get your reward later." He said under his breath.

John sat back down, he laid me across his lap. He pulled my shirt up high on my back, he reached down and started rubbing my firm butt cheeks, squeezing and feeling. He started to yank at my panties, he quickly grew frustrated as they had wedged themselves in the crack of my ass. Before I could protest, he tore them completely off of me. He dragged his callused fingers across the slit of my aching and rapidly moistening kitty.

"I knew it, wet as a creek in spring time, just like a whore in heat." He had folded his heavy brown leather belt in half, he reached back and seemingly swung as hard as he could. Smack! Right across my smooth backside. I let out a yelp of pain, again and again he swatted at my now red ass. Each time he struck my firm cheeks I cried out in pain. -- Please, it, it...too much, I cried in between sniffles, tears were streaking down my face. He grabbed a handful of my hair, jerked my head back and said. "Now what did I tell you about speaking outta turn? You don't learn do ya?"

He looked down, admiring what he had done to my once pale perfect ass. Red marks started to form from the whoppin. He hopped off the bed, knelt down, his face at eye level with my backside. He grabbed my left cheek, inspected it, and took it in his mouth. He licked all over, his tongue felt soothing as it glided over the fresh welts. Soothing until he bit down hard on my cheek. He smacked me again and used his middle finger to prod my sticky wet hole. In and out his finger went. My aching cunt responded much better today. My cries of pain quickly turned to cries of pleasure.

Just as I was ready to burst right there on his finger, he abruptly withdrew his finger, stood up and instructed me to unbutton his pants. "That's it, be a good little whore, now reach in and pull your reward out." I reached in a retrieved his semi hard cock, he told me. "Remember what Daddy taught you yesterday? That's it, take it in your mouth like a good little slut. Don't forget about my balls, why don't you give 'em a nice little massage."

I took his heavy sack in my hand and ever so gently squeezed them, I took turns licking and sucking his now fully hard member and his hairy sack. When his stiff cock wasn't in my mouth his balls were. I used my hands to glide up and down on his shaft. I must've done a better job because he came in about half the time it took yesterday. He had both hands on my head. One behind to keep it in place and one around my throat as he was practically humping my face. Before I could brace for his sticky ropes, he blew his wad down my throat.

"Swallow it all if you know what's good for you." After the hard whoppin he gave me moments before, I didn't dare spill a drop of his salty seed.