All Comments on 'Anna Pt. 01 - My First Family Party'

by Annalovesit

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

You have recounted a level of pure unadulterated decadence rarely seen even on the pages of Literotica! The sex drives in your family are astonishing You're all so lucky over in England that you sent the Puritans over to America. Too bad for us over here, but at least we can enjoy lots more taboo sex, since nearly everything over here is taboo. Great job, Anna and five stars.

bshell47bshell47over 1 year ago

What Perverts!

Great story.

Well written. Can’t wait for the next episode !

AWESOME series .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much, it's to over the top. Just a wam bam mam that;s it.

More description with all the underwear would be nice.

Too late now.....

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Wow . Well I never . Lol .

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlongabout 1 year ago

Holy fuck! Love your family. Would love to be invited to your family parties. You, your mom, and sexy gran are all hot little fucktoys!

IveBignuttsIveBignutts11 months ago

OMG Anna ! What a lovely and hot ordeal for you and everyone present at this family get together. This beats any episodes of "All in the Family" which started on TV in 1971. I admire your stamina and perseverance. This is the first story I read about you. It's on the short side but the action sure makes up for it. Now you have me hooked to read every episode you've got here. Voted 5 stars !

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic7 months ago

To summarize:

you are 19, your grandfather fucks you in all 3 holes

your fiance fucks your mother

your brother and your father DVP your grandmother

Finally you drink a glass full of your grandfather's cum that has been in your ass mixed with your brother's and father's cum that has been in your grandmother's cunt. It's hard to imagine how to top this, but it is only the first part of the story.

SummoreSummore7 months ago

I think I'll have to stop reading your series and take a break now LOL Another 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Some hot ideas, but quite superficial - more details would make it even hotter...

OI8U2OI8U24 months ago

Moves along too fast for any character development or sexual anything. If only Anna could have been at Woodstock.

RibblemanRibblemanabout 2 months ago

A very filthy read. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnalovesit@Annalovesit
I seem to be having trouble with my emails, I apologize if I don't get back to anyone who has messaged me. Please keep trying. Hi, my story relating to when I took a train of Cocks is is up for publication. My new pic is me wearing the dress that day. All my stories are base...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES