Anna Pt. 07 - Exhibitionist

Story Info
Flashing that ended in group sex.
2.6k words
4.48
5.7k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you who have read my memories you will know I am a sex slut. I have been from an early age and have never hid my sexual longings.

I love guys looking at me, I deliberately wear revealing clothes and I guess you would call me an easy fuck.

When I started work and had to walk through the machine shop to the offices I worked in, I loved the guys banging on their machines as I walked by in a mini skirt and see through blouse.

Show us your tits, lift up your skirt and show us what you have, were commonplace as I walked by. Up the stairs to the offices I intentionally flashed my bum.

Eventually I was happy to let my boss fuck me, and Ray, on the machine shop floor in his fuck van.

I progressed through posing naked, photo shoots, dogging, and various sex adventures.

I got married to Derek, D, as I call him who knows about my sexual needs and even encourages me to be even worse. My honeymoon was one long sex party and very enjoyable.and I got used by my parents, aunts and uncles, my in-laws and friends. All of which I loved.

I explored BDSM and still do. But I guess the most thrill is exposing myself to strangers, not knowing what it might lead to. It was on my honeymoon that I enjoyed showing my body in bars, restaurants and in the streets. It always turned me on.

We had been married for nearly a year and had finally bought a house in a village about ten miles outside of Yeovil, Somerset.

The local pub was great and I eventually became a pub slut for the darts team. That comes later.

For now we settled into village life. Apart from the pub, any nightlife or restaurants were in town.

I never wore a lot of clothes and we discussed how far I would go. I often went topless driving into town, he always went slow so that anyone could see me. On the way home I was naked.

If he saw any guys walking on our way home he would stop and get me to ask directions, pretending we were lost. If it was dark, he would put the inside car lights on.

This obviously was a big turn for me, and, no doubt D, judging by his hard on.

I would let them play with my tits, some reached in and fingered my cunt. Quite a few times D would offer them a lift and I would get in the back of the car with them. I let them do what they wanted to me as D drove.

D would look in the mirror as they fucked me, or I sucked them off. Afterwards we would stop the car and he would fuck me over the bonnet the car outside. We didn't care who saw us.

I started buying dresses and outfits that were easy to undo, or provide easy access to my tits and cunt. In bars I would sit on stools, letting my dress fall open. My bush on display to all. Guys would soon surround us and D would encourage them to touch me up. I obliged, willingly.

I had one dress that was buttoned down the front, with a belt. I would leave the buttons undone, only the belt held the middle of the dress over me. One time we were in a bistro, it was quiet. I was sat with my back to the main area, so I undid the belt. My dress was now fully open, D could see my tits and my cunt if he looked over the table.

Every time the waiter approached I would pull it loosely over me. D said leave it open. My nipples were hard, my cunt nice and juicy so I pulled it right back, letting it nearly fall off my shoulders. The next time the waiter came, he could see everything.

I smiled up at him, as we placed our order. He took a long time, explaining every dish in detail. His eyes never left my body. My cunt was leaking, I would have let him fuck me there and then.

He went away and another guy soon appeared to take our drinks order.

D was smiling as my hand went between my thighs. I had to, I played with myself, my legs opened and I was fingering myself as our drinks arrived.

I did not stop, my fingers were sliding in and out, my legs wide open as he placed the glasses on the table. He showed D the wine and uncorked it, all the time his eyes never left my cunt. I licked my lips as he poured me a glass.

"Everything alright." He asked.

"Perfect." I replied as I took a sip of wine and took my fingers out of my cunt and licked them.

D told me the two of them were talking and looking our way all the time. I said I needed the toilet and stood up. I went to pull the belt over, then thought, why bother. I walked past them on the way. They watched as I walked towards them. They could see everything. I smiled as I passed them.

I returned to our table and D had moved over, so that I was sat facing the restaurant. Fuck you I thought. I sat down and pulled my dress off my shouders. My tits were on full display to anyone looking. I smiled as our food was served. The waiter even put a napkin over my thighs. He manage to brush my cunt as he did so.

"Thank you." I said.

I noticed another couple looking at us, well me!

They were grinning and laughing as they watched. I just smiled and ate my meal.

They left and both of them said something like, lovely to see. We ordered a dessert and D said, "I think we are the last people here."

We finished our meal, D went up to pay the bill. He was talking to the waiters and, I guess, the owner and chef.

As he walked back, I stood up and let my dress fall off. All I had on was my high heeled shoes

He smiled at me as I made my way, naked, to the toilets.

I did not care by then, I was quite drunk and very horny.

When I returned there were more drinks on the table and they were all sat there. The owner locked the front door and put the closed sign up.

I knew I was going to get fucked, I smiled as they all looked at me. I could see the lust in their eyes. The waiters were both good looking, about mid-twenties. The owner was in his fifthties.

The owner pushed his chair back and was stroking his cock.

"Why don't come and sit on my lap?" He asked.

His cock was quite large, not big, but long. I sat over him, my back to him, and lowered myself onto him. I reached between my legs to hold his cock and guided it up my cunt. He reached around me and held my tits. I motioned to the waiters to step forward and started sucking on their cocks, one after the other.

The owner was now holding my hips, lifting me up and down on his cock. My cunt was soaking in my juices as I bounced up and down on his lap.

My mouth was working overtime sucking cock, D was pinching my nipples, and I was loving it.

It was the owner who came first, his spunk shot up my cunt, and, quite a lot of it. I squeezed my pelvic muscles to grip his cock, making sure I took every last drop.

I quickly got up so that I could suck his cum covered cock.

The waiters cleared the next table, they bent me over it and fucked me, one after the other over the table. I of course sucked their cocks clean.

We finished our drinks headed for the door. What we had not realised was that by fucking me over the next table, we could be seen through the restaurant widow.

As I walked out with just my dress hanging on my shoulders, three guys had been watching.

"Here she comes, the fucking slut. Lets give her a proper fucking."

Before I knew it, the three of them pulled me down an alley just along from the restaurant. They never saw that I smiled at D, and he smiled back.

They took my dress off and groped me all over, my nipples were pinched, my ass slapped. Fingers were soon in my cunt. I feigned alarm, pulling their hands away.

"No, no please don't, leave me alone."

"Shut up, you fucking whore, spread your legs and lean against the wall."

They pushed me towards the wall, I reached out with my hands to support myself.

"Give me her dress," he said to D. He used it to wipe my cunt using his fingers to push it in me.

"Is she your wife or girlfriend, whatever she is, you can watch her getting fucked."

D just nodded.

One of the others got between the wall and me and pushed my head down. The guy behind me pulled my legs apart, his cock went straight up my cunt.

I groaned as he rammed it up me. A cock was slapping my face. Unknown to them I was loving it. Rough sex and dirty talk is such a turn on. I felt my orgasm building. Fuck, not yet, I said to myself.

"Open your mouth bitch, suck on my cock."

I resisted, he held my chin, prised my mouth open and forced his cock deep in my mouth. It was no good, I moaned loudly as I came.

"She is fucking loving it, the dirty cunt. God her cunt feels so juicy and tight."

With that he came in my cunt, his cock was replaced by the third guy and my fucking continued.

"I'm fucking cumming, take it in your mouth bitch, swallow my spunk."

I did as told, it felt so nice exploding down my throat. I took all his load.

The guy fucking me suddenly took his cock out my cunt.

"How is that ass of yours bitch, ever had a cock up it."

"No, not my my ass," I screamed.

He just pushed straight in my anus. Luckily it was wet from my cunt juices, but it still hurt as it went in balls deep.

I pretended to object but another orgasm hit me.

"Like watching you wife getting her asshole fucked. It's so fucking tight but a few loads of spunk should loosen it up."

He came in my rectum, filling it with his spunk. Another cock took it's place.

I orgasmed again.

"Fuch she is up for it, the whore is cumming."

Spunk was dribbling out of my cunt and asshole. The all fucked my ass and got me to suck their cocks clean.

They threw my dress at me as they left laughing. They missed D fucking my ass again as I moaned.

"Fuck me you bastard, you enjoyed that, watching them use me."

"I fucking loved it, had to stop myself from jerking off, my cock was so fucking hard. Come on you slut take this load."

I did, looking to if any more guys were around, but no luck.

I walked back to the car naked, D carried my dress. I would have fucked them all again if they were around.

I loved showing my body, every time we went out I made sure my tits were clearly visible. My cunt was covered by an inch of my skirt. Wherever we went I usually ended up naked walking around.

In my local pub I was a bit more discrete, my skirt a bit longer. It was a real village pub, most people knew everyone else. We were soon made welcome and I started to get a lot of attention, mainly from the local young guys and, of course, the married men. I should point out that it was a mans pub, not many wives in attendance.

It was always, I wish my wife would dress like you as they looked down my blouse or dress. I made sure they could see my tits.

The younger ones were always trying to look up skirt. I used to cross and uncrossed my legs, knowing they could see I was not wearing any knickers.

One evening I put on my shortest skirt and not quite see through blouse. My nipples were cleary sticking out. It was a Friday and most guys called in for a drink on the way home.

D was up at the bar, talking and three or four younger lads were sat opposite me. I let my legs fall open. They were just staring at my hairy cunt. I smiled at them as I lifted one leg up, resting it on a stool. I knew they could clearly see my cunt and ass.

One lad opened his legs wider as he looked directly at me. He indicated to my legs. I looked around, nobody else was paying much attention so I opened my legs further, my skirt rode up. I might as well have been naked. I laughed as I got up and went to the ladies.

The toilets were outside, and on my back, two of them were waiting outside.

"Lets have a proper look Mrs, please?"

I smiled as I pulled my skirt up to my waist.

"Like this lads, you can touch if you want to."

They smiled as their hands groped my ass. One sqeezed my tits while the other inserted two fingers up my wet cunt.

"That's it lads, finger fuck me please."

I really needed a fuck, so I thought there were no women in the pub.

"Follow me," I said and went back to the ladies.

I lent over the sinks, pushed my ass in the air.

"Hurry up and fuck me lads, get those cocks out, my cunt needs some cock now."

They never said a word, I heard the zips on their trousers and a cock was inside me. He fucked me, cumming quickly, his mate took his place quickly and my cunt was getting a second helping of cock.

"Oh fuck, harder please, I'm cumming lads."

He fucked me hard, he lasted longer than the first one, I felt his load shoot up inside me. They put their cocks away and hurried back to the bar.

I cleaned myself up and followed shortly. When I walked in they were talking to their mates. D was sat back at our table. I sat down.

He looked at me, "did you just fuck them?"

"Yes, but only two of them."

He smiled and kissed me. The other lads were looking at me, shaking their heads. I heard one say.

"No way, never."

D and I were leaving then, and as I passed them, I said.

"It's all true what those two are saying, maybe next time you will be lucky."

I pulled my skirt up at the back as we left showing the my ass cheeks.

I soon became known to the village lads and some nights D would invite a few back to our house and I would fuck them. Only two or three at a time, I needed to protect my reputation.