Anna, Senior Vice-president

Story Info
He seduces her on the podium in her language.
2.9k words
3.22
12k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now, help me welcome to the stage 1 Diamond Director Samuel Kinoti from Nairobi, Kenya!" said the MC of the event.

The hall erupted in applause as I went up the steps.

"Anna Maria Botticelli our senior VP will hand out the trophy," added the MC. I saw the tall Italian woman getting up from her seat to come towards the microphones. Nothing could have delighted me more than receiving my recognition award from her.

She had a slim, regal figure topped by a head of curly black hair which she wore at shoulder length. Her face radiated great warmth, with dark eyes that always seemed to be twinkling with something mysterious. I had wanted to figure it out ever since I had first met her in Nairobi as I was starting out in the business. She had come for a Senior Managers' Seminar at the Windsor Golf and Country Club. Even though it was the first and lowest qualification that received company recognition, I was very proud of having done it in two months flat. When I had joined, we were taught that we needed to do "3-in-30" meaning we had to sponsor three people as fast as possible, and certainly not in less than 30 days. Then teach them to do their own. I did not merely sponsor three but managed five in my first month; I overqualified as Manager. In my second, I sponsored four, while three of my first five did their 3-in-30. Thus my team at the end of two months was nineteen people, of whom at least three were "runners" who were as fired up as I was.

This team churned up sales in that second month of about $1,000 bringing me to qualify as Senior Manager and the reason for that special event. With the 45 of us who had reached this level, were the Directors of the various ranks from plain vanilla to Saphhire, Ruby and a few visiting Diamond directors. My hottest ambition was to reach that latter rung in record time, and drilled into my team at each weekly training that they must keep doing their "3-in-30" every single month. About one-third of them did, meaning that they would reach Senior Manager in their first two months. As I qualified higher and higher there would be a coterie who would be duplicating my efforts and achievements. If we kept up that momentum we would reach President's Team status (4 Ruby Director with a monthly sales volume of $12,000) in six months or less. My original three runners, along with others I would sponsor as well as in the rest of my down line would qualify right after me.

These were the memories rushing through my mind while I approached the MC for the event as Anna Maria came to stand on his other side. I caught my breath when I saw the trophy. It was a glass figurine whose hand held a shiny gold racket. It symbolized the spirit of endeavour always striving to touch as many people's lives as possible.

I took a step towards Anna Maria as she held the trophy out in her left hand. My heart was thumping with excitement as we drew nearer to each other. I knew it was my only chance to reach out and touch her on an emotional level, no matter that she was a little bit older than I, and obviously more wealthy. During her motivational talks she often talked about how her husband was an "airline pilot"; that the two had decided that she should stop working so that she could bring up their children. It was during that time that one of their family friends had invited her to look at the business. In time she had built it to a Diamond Director level, earning a monthly income in excess of $10,000. Yet, knowing all this, I could not rein in my desire for her.

Her smile was radiant, even though her teeth seemed to be stained, whether by smoking or some other agent I was unable to tell. It was she who threw her right hand out in an exuberant display. At that precise moment I made up my mind to seduce her by using her language.

As I hugged her, somewhat sideways, I said, "Bellisima!", in that split second while our bodies were in closest contact. Then as I inched away, I added, "Amabile seni!"

Her eyes grew as wide as saucers when realization struck that I had praised her tits. This lasted hardly a moment before her smile came back at double its radiance if that were possible.

"Gracie mille!" she thanked me, in the full knowledge that nobody in that hall, even were the microphones to catch our words, would understand them.

In the next moment my eyes dropped to the trophy. She let it go softly as the cameras flashed on all sides. I lifted it towards my lips and made as if to kiss it, while my eyes were fixed on hers; it felt as if sparks were flying between us. Slowly I raised the trophy above my head and turned in a semicircle while the applause rang through the whole audience. When I was facing where my team was sitting the applause hit a crescendo. They stood up as one, acknowledging that it was as much their, as my, accomplishment.

This whole scene could not have taken more than ten seconds. As I stepped away to climb down from the podium, I caught Anna Maria's eye, shining with what I would soon discover was pure mischief. I heard the MC closing the session of awards, mine having been the highest.

Barely quarter of an hour later, the event drew to a close. I looked up to see Anna Maria looking in my direction without letting it become too obvious. She was shaking hands with the directors of the company and I decided to wait for a better opportunity to approach. I busied myself with members of my team who had invited guests, just as I had been invited months before, signing them up, all the while keeping a sideways eye on Anna Maria.

At just the right moment, during a slight pause, I came up to her. She clapped me on the back, congratulating me heartily in her customary powerful voice. I thanked her, but she then said, "Prepare yourself to climb even higher. Your responsibilities have just multiplied." With a wink, she pressed a card into my palm and closing our fingers, then pulled her hand away, with a whispered, "In half an hour." This was done so swiftly that one would never have spotted it if they had not been looking at our hands at that precise moment; it was over in mere seconds. I nodded surreptitiously and shook hands with a few of those around her, who all added their congratulations. It was a magical moment that I would never had dreamed of a mere eight months before.

The card was her own business card with her titles and contacts in Italy, from where she superintended the Southern Europe and African domains of the company. On the back of the card was scribbled a Kenyan phone number, and a four-digit number below it.

After making sure that all the team activities were done, and that those who had no means had got lifts home, I sat down at the front row and called the number Anna Maria had given me. "Hello," she answered in a chirpy tone. After I had identified myself she merely said "Regency, fourth floor, room number indicated." It was then I realized that the four digits were a room number. It did not take me long to drive to that hotel, park, and then take the lift. At her door I tapped gently but confidently.

"Who taught you only naughty words in Italian?" she asked as soon as the door was closed behind me.

"I used an online translation service," I replied.

Grabbing me to herself, she said, "Never! Your pronunciation was so accurate you sounded as if had stepped off a plane from Rome only minutes before!"

"Is that so?" I asked with some surprise. Unexpectedly her lips locked onto mine. I felt megawatts of electricity surge through my whole body, confusing me out of making a more intelligent reply. I threw my arms around her and pulled her closer, kissing her back ravenously.

I could not believe it when I felt my cock stretching out towards her navel, while yet inside my trousers.

I ran my lips all over hers, nibbling the bottom one lightly. She moaned softly. I ran my hands down her sides, feeling her bra, then traced my fingers along its seams until I felt its clasps at the back. I made as if to undo them; she chuckled into my lips.

The kiss extended as I ran my hands along her upper arms, encased in the textured material of her blouse. I ached to peel it off and make contact with her skin. I nearly jumped when I felt her hand at my groin, groping around until she felt my cock standing stiff in my clothes. She rubbed me up and down, exciting me further. I cupped her left 'amabile' with my right palm; she groaned.

I moved until I came to the buttons down her front and undid one. She lifted one foot, perhaps wanting to wrap her leg around me but the tight skirt impeded this movement. I unbuttoned the next one, while our mouths were still locked to each other's; I felt her grip on my stem tighten.

I undid one after the other until all six (or were they five?) were open. My hands arrived at her bra-covered breasts. I ran my palm above her bra and encountered skin. Then I moved both my hands inside the open sides of the blouse, below the lower seam of the bra, round to her back. She moaned into my lips.

I lowered my mouth to kiss the area above the breasts. I saw her skin, looking almost milky white, to my surprise. I would have expected that she would have some pinkish tint, much like the faces of white people I had encountered. I kissed her repeatedly before my urge to suck those breasts overcame me. My hands still behind her, I moved to undo the clasps of her bra. After a bit of fumbling I managed two of them. The last one, because the angle had changed was more stiff and took a bit more trying until it, too gave way. I swept it down her shoulders at the same time taking the now-opened blouse with it. I laid them carefully on the small table.

I marveled at the firmness of Anna Maria's breasts despite her apparent age. Not quite the double-O of a teenager, they sagged only slightly into a very shallow rounded W. The nipples, a dark pink colour, were surrounded by aureoles of the the same colour.

"I can see I was right."

"About what, darling?" she asked me.

Placing my palms delicately below each globe, I lifted them into the perfect globular shape. "Your tits are absolutely lovely!"

I could not help myself kissing each. I heard, rather than felt, her foot stamp into the carpet in sheer excitement. I greedily drew a nipple into my mouth and squeezed it between my lips. She let out a scream, followed by a stream of Italian which I could not follow. Pulling it away from her body, still trapped in my lips, I released it suddenly and latched onto its twin. Both feet were now stamping to the accompaniment of the screams from her mouth.

My cock was so hard in my trousers that it was almost painful. It ached for release. As if she could receive messages from it, she started working on my zipper. Making quick work of it, she pulled it down urgently, thus bringing my boxers down with them. Letting them drop at my feet, she unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders leaving me as smartly dressed as Adam. It was time to make her my Eve. Unclipping her skirt in the back, I drew it down her legs. Bending down I lifted it, folded it neatly and lay it on top of the garments I had taken off earlier, meaning to hang them in the built-in wardrobe when our engagements allowed. I took opportunity to collect my clothes from the carpet and lay them on the table.

We embraced in our nudity, running our hands all over each other. Our kiss was more urgent than before. When I put my hand between her legs I felt the beginnings of moisture. Dancing sideways I lay us on the bed where fondling began in earnest. I kissed her lips, neck, shoulders and down to her luscious globes. Meanwhile my legs were caressing her thighs, while my hands explored her very slight tummy bump, which I found surprising since she had mentioned that she had three children. My hands traveled south to encounter a narrow strip just above her slit; the rest of the pussy was so clean shaven it felt as soft as one of her breasts!

I lay my middle finger along her slit and ran it downwards. She opened her legs wider as if to welcome her ravishing. A stray thought ran through my mind: what if someone were filming this scene from above? The sharp contrast between my dark African skin and her milky white European one would likely call for drastic adjustments on the image! Certainly, when I looked where our torsos touched it was indeed a sharp one. My finger found her wetness lurking near her entrance. I crooked it and let at least a joint into her folds.

"Aaaah, darling of mine. You will drive me mad!" she yelled. When I gave her a gentle fucking motion angling it towards her clit, she degenerated into Italian. I suspect some of them were swear words. In only moments she nearly burst my eardrums with a blood-curdling yell. Her thighs clamped my hand in a vicious grip, while I felt a flood of a warm liquid on my fingers. Her head was lolling uncontrollably on the pillow. Her breathing was ragged and shallow.

Gradually she came down from her first orgasm of the night. As her breathing returned to normal, she commanded me, "Come in and fuck me like an African lion!" I wasted no time in obeying. Placing my knees between her thighs I brought the head of the cock right to her entrance.

I pushed against her lips lodging the mushroom in her wetness. The warmth almost caused me to spill it all right there. I held steady for a few heartbeats and pulled back slightly. The wetness gave me confidence that I could get in all the way on a single thrust. Arching my back I pushed in, feeling her lips give way. Loud slaps rang inside the room, making me wonder if there were others with us, before my back erupted in pain. She was still slapping me, but this only caused my back to try to escape the punishment thereby pushing my groin closer to hers and sinking my cock deeper. This time she screamed.

"Oh my God!" Her legs clamped about my hips, restricting my movements somewhat. I still had enough latitude to keep ramming her depths, her head thrashing about on the pillow. "That cock is tearing me apart!" But her legs fell off my body back onto the bed.

Now I could pull back further and punish her with longer strokes. She became incoherent, only babbling in tongues I was sure were not hers. As I increased my tempo, I felt myself getting closer to ignition. She was meeting me stroke for stroke. Suddenly she lifted her buttocks off the bed, uttered a cry like she was on the point of death, or trying to push a heavy cart. She bounced me in the air a few times, before collapsing back on the bed. The fact that I had made the VP of Sales come so violently set me off. My rocket ignited, spewed its gas and flames deep inside her, which sent her into another spiral of ecstasy. Another series of slaps rang out setting my whole back afire again.

Slowly we returned to the world of the sane. "Who would have thought I was coming for this? It seemed to be just another bland company event where we are expected to plaster smiles on our faces and make it all look glamorous! Who would have thought I was going to meet an African lion in a premier hotel?"

"Who would have imagined I was going to get a Diamond Director fuck?" I riposted.

"You have made my trip to Nairobi exotic. I shall be looking forward to coming back."

"Do not forget all the Diamond Director events throughout the year in exotic locations throughout the world. Do you not qualify to attend them?"

"You too must ensure you qualify at least four months out of every year so that you are invited to them. What a time we will have together "in the sidelines" as they say in these UN meetings?"

"I promise I will continue to step up through the remaining Diamond levels."

What a future awaits me!