Anna Submits to Her Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna is caged and humiliated.
2.5k words
4.46
34k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four weeks have passed since Anna and Mike were invited to a play party in their local sex shop. Anna has slowly started to regret her decision to agree to Mike's terms to go to the party. To let him decide what she has to wear.

"I should have taken the damn punishment," Anna thought while pouring herself and Mike a glass of wine. She really had no interest in going to the party. She wanted to be Mike's submissive but felt ashamed to admit that to anyone but Mike and herself. She had just started to fully accept who she was herself, and she did not feel ready at all to share that with the world. What if they ran into someone they knew!? Anna decided she would have to talk to Mike, and be ready to face the consequences of her decision.

"I need to tell you something love," Anna said while handing Mike his wine. Mike turns towards her and puts his hand on her leg. Anna continues, "I have changed my mind, and would like to withdraw my consent for the party."

"It's OK to withdraw your consent, my dear Anna. You may always do so. It's yours to give, and yours to take," Mike replies in a soft and gentle voice. His voice then turns serious as he continues "However, you escaped your punishment last time by consenting. We will have to re-visit that punishment in a more harsh manner now." Anna feels a chill running down her spine and nods in agreement. She realized there would be consequences to this. Not because Mike would punish her for withdrawing her consent, but because it got her out of a punishment last time.

"Get on your knees for me Anna," Mike orders. Anna reluctantly does as she is told. She feels how Mike's hand grabs her hair and pulls her head back. He forcefully takes a kiss from her lips and then roughly pushes her head down to the floor. Anna feels how he places his foot on her upper back and pushes her down into the floor. Anna hears Mike's voice again; "Now listen carefully." Anna realizes how much she likes this. Not knowing what is to come, completely surrendering to her husband.

Mike continues: "Tonight you will only do things for my pleasure, no matter if you like them or not. To start you will put on your black PVC bodysuit with your high heels and then present yourself to me." Anna feels how Mike's foot is lifted from her back. She slowly gets up and makes her way to the bedroom. Anna removes her clothes and grabs her black PVC bodysuit from the closet. They bought it together, and Anna remembered how much Mike liked the look if it on her. It hugs her body, and has a full zip though her crotch allowing for easy access when she is all tied up. She only wore it a handful of times. She feels more comfortable in a short skirt or a dress than in fetish wear. However, tonight was not about what she wanted.

Anna carefully pulled the zipper of the bodysuit past her pussy and up to her breasts. She stepped into her shiny black stiletto heels and looks in the mirror. "Damn I do look hot in this," Anna thought. She quickly added some mascara and eye-liner and threw one more look in the mirror. No matter how much she liked surrendering herself, she knew tonight would not be easy.

Anna returns to the living room and stands in front of Mike. She places her feet apart, arches her back a little so her ass and breasts are accentuated and then places her hand behind her back. "I am ready to serve you love," Anna speaks. She notices how Mike's body is reacting to the way she presents herself to him. There's no doubt in her mind that she will soon have his large, hard cock buried deep in the back of her throat or in her pussy. Mike stands up, and starts to trace her body with his hands. Then he moves behind her and uses one arm to grab both her elbows together.

"You look great for me, my dear Anna. Just like the perfect submissive you are," Mike whispers in her ear. He starts to touch Anna with one hand, while the other firmly keeps her arms pinned behind her back. Anna feels how his hand is lowering the zipper allowing access to her breasts. She feels the hand playfully slide across her nipple, followed by a sharp pain. A short moan escapes from her lips and she feels her knees getting weak. She feels how Mike closes the zipper, while keeping her arms pinned behind her back. He and then grabs a ball gag from the table next to them and straps it tightly into her mouth, robbing her of the ability to speak.

Then Mike takes Anna's wrists, and pulls them above her head forcing her to bend over forward. He guides her to a column in their living room and efficiently ties her wrists in place above her head. Two more ropes follow and soon Anna is standing bent over forward against the column, arms in the air and her head down. Anna feels how she already is starting to drool from the large gag in her mouth. Mike adds more rope to tie Anna's legs together so she is now rendered completely helpless, unable to move with her ass presented for Mike to use for his pleasure.

Anna feels how Mike's hands start to trace her ass and zip open her bodysuit, exposing her pussy. She feels his fingers slide into her, testing for wetness before he pushes his fully erect cock inside of her. Without the ability to move Anna's body has no choice but to accept Mike's cock. She feels how it stretches her as he fucks her hard and deep. The intense and deep fucking makes Anna moan against the gag, making her drool all over. After Mike cums deep inside of her, she feels how he retracts himself from her and closes the zipper on her bodysuit. Without any further attention he leaves her there, like a used, helpless fucktoy as he sits back down on the couch.

Anna is left in her bondage, used, helpless and unable to protest. From the couch, Mike looks at her and comments "You truly look hot Anna, you really really do." He then takes a sip of his wine and settles in to watch her struggle. After a while Anna's feet start to hurt in their heels. She is unable to move her weight and tries to complain. However the gag is making it impossible for her to speak, and it only makes her drool more. "Struggle all you want, it makes you look even hotter and more helpless. I truly enjoy watching you suffer for me" Mike replies to her complaining.

Furiously, Anna tries to wiggle out of the rope. She moans into the gag while Mike watches from the couch. Her feet are now killing her in the high heels. Finally her mind gives in and she quits fighting the rope. She feels like all control of her body has been taken from her, and she truly belongs to Mike. He humiliated and used her. He fucked her pussy and then just zipped her back up. He left her there to suffer while enjoying his wine on the couch. Furious and defeated she feels her body go weak, and she fully gives in to the ropes holding her firmly in place.

Thoughtfully Mike sips from his wine, enjoying how Anna is suffering in her predicament. Over the past years they have talked long on what Anna would consider to be punishments. Pain was not one of these things. She loved pain from impact toys such as floggers, paddles and canes. That was something Anna could get completely lost in. Denial was the major topic that kept coming back in their talks on punishment. Anna hated to be left alone, denied the pain, humiliation and attention that she craved so badly. There had never been a better moment than right now to follow through with that.

Mike approached Anna and started to untie her. He resisted the urge to give her a kiss, to provide her with the connection and touch she craved so badly. He needed her to be reminded this was a punishment for her. Once Anna was completely untied, Mike removed her gag and told her to kneel in front of him. He opened up his pants and with a hand in Anna's hair started to move her head towards his cock. Anna opened her mouth and felt how he slid his cock deep into her throat, making her gag. She felt how Mike was much more rough than usual, and she had trouble with the speed and force at which he was fucking her throat.

Anna pushed her hands against Mike's hips, urging him to slow down so she could catch her breath. She felt how he forcefully jammed his cock deep into her throat before pulling her up from her knees by her hair. Anna lost all sense of direction as Mike pulled her head back and whispered in her ear "If you cannot suck my cock properly, what use are you?". With the hand in her hair, Mike forced her to follow him to the corner of the living room where Mike had placed their cage. He opened the door and Anna pushed inside on her hands and knees. She looked at Mike and swallowed when he said "You will be released when I have use for you again." Then Anna tried to get comfortable and settle in to her new place, not knowing how long it would take before she was needed again.

After about half an hour, Mike returned his attention to Anna. He opened the door and ordered Anna to crawl out, strip naked and kneel at his feet with her hands behind her back. Anna knew exactly what Mike wanted from her. They had spent a number of interesting evenings with a crop and cane perfecting how she should kneel in front of him. There were two options she and Mike had trained. The first one was with her legs apart, her back straight and her hands behind her back. The second was with her ass up, hollow back and her arms straight ahead onto the floor. Anna removed her bodysuit and got into the first position while Mike unzipped his jeans and pulled out his fully erect cock.

"Let's see if you can do a better job this time, so you can deserve a chance to apologize for your behavior," Mike said. Anna opened her mouth and felt how Mike slid his big cock deep into her throat while his hand firmly gripped her hair. Anna felt how he fucked her throat just as hard and deep as before. He was quickly pushing her to her limits. Anna did her best to keep up with the relentless pounding of his cock in her throat but eventually had to give in. She gagged and could no longer hold her arms behind her back. Mike let go of her and took a step back. He looked at her messy face while she was struggling to catch her breath. Mike loved the look of his messy, naked wife on her knees more than anything in the world. He knew now was the time to follow through with his plan.

Mike grabbed Anna's head in both hands and pushed his cock deep down her throat again. He held Anna firmly into position when he said "Now let's re-visit your last punishment". Anna knew exactly what that meant, he would come down her throat. She hated this and was grossed out about it but knew he liked it. It made the act a serious punishment to her. Mike got what he wanted, and Anna got what she hated. Anna felt how Mike started to move her head back and forward, forcefully fucking her throat. As the intensity increased Anna knew it would not take long before Mike's orgasm. Soon she felt how he came in her mouth, forcing her to gag.

Mike did not allow Anna any time to recover. He did not even let go of her head and forced her to crawl back to the cage. He guided her inside and locked the door. Then he sat down on the couch and said: "Now you have paid for getting out of your last punishment, give me a good reason to set you free and allow you to serve me again." Anna's mind furiously sought for reasons to set her free, to be with Mike. To feel his skin, to lay her head down on his strong arms. To recover from the punishment she had just received. Instead she was still locked in her cage, unable to get to him. "I would do anything for you love", Anna whispered.

Mike smiled at Anna and stood up from the couch. "I have something in mind," Mike said to her. He stood up, and returned with a large anal plug. "Wear this, and you will be allowed to crawl on the couch next to me." Mike said while giving it to her. Anna knew she had not yet been able to take this plug, it was just too much for her. It was a lot larger than the other plug she used to wear every now and then. They had played with the idea of anal training in the past but never had been able to maintain a routine. Anna's mind got in the way, as she just was not 24/7 submissive. Outside of sex, she and Mike were like any normal couple. Anal training was not something they had put in their weekly planning.

Anna turned around so Mike would have a good view of her ass from his position. She lay down onto her back and put her feet against the bars of the cage. She then carefully lubed up the plug and started to slowly push the plug in. Her tight asshole was struggling with the large plug. She kept adding more lube, moving the plug in and out with Mike enjoying the show. Finally, after 20 minutes her asshole accepted the plug. Anna felt how the widest part of the plug slid inside her and filled her up. She felt proud that she was able to fulfill Mike's request. As she put her head down she sighed in relief, waiting for her release.

Mike stood up and unlocked the door of the cage. "Well done my dear Anna, now come and rest". Anna crawled out of the cage onto the couch next to Mike. She felt how his strong arm guided her to rest her head on his chest. She felt proud that she was able to take his punishments. They had made her feel used, dirty and humiliated but somehow that was exactly what she had wanted. Now that she could feel Mike's hand go through her hair she knew this was where she belonged right now. She wanted this moment to last forever, to be his submissive for the rest of her life. Anna closed her eyes and fell asleep in Mike's arms.