All Comments on 'Anna Submits to Her Husband Ch. 01'

by MySmartCookie

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds like a very promising series, unfortunately I’m not a masochist so if the series gets much heavier than this I’ll need to drop out.

One thing that continues to mystify me is face slapping, I always associate it with standard violence and not erotic at all, so I’m hoping you can explain?? Is it erotic for a masochist? Lol, if someone slaps my face I’m pretty much guaranteed to slap them right back.

I thought it was a very well written start to your series.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

MySmartCookieMySmartCookieabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment Tess, glad you liked the first part! To answer your question: To me, a mild slap in the face is much more about the physiological effect than the physical act. It is something so clear and powerful as a symbol, because it is exactly the thing that is a total no-no in any other situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MySmartCookie - thanks for the explanation, it really helps! I think if I’d had the whole face slapping thing done to me it would just pull me out of the scene.

Now I just need someone to explain the DD : LG kink. My knee jerk reaction to that has always been *ick NO*So it probably won’t be a surprise to anyone that I find incest stories to be a complete turn off.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous