Anna Train & Office sex Pt. 01

Story Info
Fucked in train and in the office.
2.7k words
4.62
9.4k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have read any of my stories you will know that I'm a sex mad cock lover

After I had let my future husband fuck me, taking my virginity, I took any cock I could get, especially the guys I had teased before.

I had obviously sucked off loads of guys before, in fact that was how I met Derek, or D as I call him. He was being sucked off by a friend of mine whilst watching me suck another guys cock.

Anyway that is history. Today I'm around 26 years old, slim, quite tall and have nice pert tits and bum. We live in St Albans and I work for an advertising agency in London. D works away a lot and is often only home at the weekends when we fuck like rabbits.

I enjoy my commute to London on the train and tube, always crowded and, it seemed to me, full of perverts. I had finally, following a stranger's advice who I had met in the station toilet when I was trying to wash cum off my works clothes, got together some cheap tarty looking clothes to wear.

Mainly short skirts and loose tops or loose summer dresses. If it was wet or cold I would wear a raincoat on top. Nothing else, no bra and certainly no panties. Stockings and a suspender belt as well. Guys seemed to like that.

This Monday morning it was a hot day, but raining. I felt so fucking horny I decided to leave off my clothes and just wear my light raincoat. Luckily the train was packed, standing room only. I was soon squeezed into a corner by a couple of guys that I'd seen a few times before. I guess they were 35/40 years old, smartly dressed and good looking.

One was behind me and the other stood beside me. I soon felt a hand going up the back of my leg, lifting my raincoat up. As it was buttoned up in front, that meant the front was being lifted as well. I quickly managed to undo a couple of the lowest buttons to stop the front from lifting too far. Keep going I thought, touch me up.

The guy behind soon realised that I was naked underneath my coat as his hand met no resistance as he was squeezing my ass.

The other one had one hand reaching up in front of me, slowly finding out himself as he reached my bushy mound.

He whispered, "your a naughty young lady aren't you, do you want us to play with?"

"Yes." I whispered as I looked around trying to see if others could see what they were doing. Most were too busy reading newspapers or had their eyes closed in boredom.

I soon had two fingers making their way inside my cunt. I opened my legs a bit and reached behind me, I rubbed his cock through his trousers. He unzipped and pulled his cock out. I was stroking it. I felt some wetness on the tip of his cock as he lifted the back of my coat up to place his cock between the cheeks of my ass.

"Mummm," I moaned as he was moving his cock up and down between my ass cheeks.

"Do you want it slut?"

"Yes, fuck me if you can please."

The guy beside me had moved in front of me, he was slowly finger fucking me as the guy behind bent his knees and I felt his cock slide between my thighs.

Is he going to try and fuck me standing up, I wondered. I tried to bend forward a bit to help him as his cock came up against the other ones hand. I got a surprise as he took his fingers out of my cunt and guided the other guy's cock into my cunt.

"Fuck her, then we can swap places. She just fucking wants it, don't you, you dirty cunt?"

"Yes."

I felt his cock moving in and out of my cunt as the one in front had undone some more buttons and was squeezing my tits. If he moved my raincoat was totally undone and I was in danger of exposing myself to anybody who looked.

I felt my cunt getting wetter at the thought of exposing myself to the whole train carriage. I was stifling my moans as my cunt was filled with warm spunk as he quickly came inside me. I felt his cock slip out of me, along with his cum dribbling down my thighs. He wiped his cock on my ass as they quickly swapped places.

Foe a second I was stood fully exposed, one guy happened to look up from his paper just at that moment. My tits and cunt on show. I smiled as I was soon covered by the one who had just fucked me.

Another cock was soon back up inside me. I was hanging on to the one in front of me, biting my lips as I soon had another load of warm cum filling my cunt. I nearly orgasmed but stopped myself as I knew I would be screaming.

He also wiped his cock on my ass. I buttoned up my raincoat as the lovely feeling of wet spunk was leaking out of me.

Halfway decent I smiled at the two guys. They just grinned back as we pulled into the station.

As we got off the guy who got a full frontal view of me caught me up.

"Thank you miss, that made my Monday morning. Are you on the train tomorrow by any chance?"

"Most days." I replied, smiling.

At the station I went to the ladies to clean myself up a bit, wiping cum from my thighs and ass. Still only wearing my raincoat I caught the tube, it was just as crowded but no luck, nobody felt me up. If they only knew I was naked under my coat!

I walked from the tube to the office and met Dan, my boss going in. I should point out to those who haven't read about me and my bosses I have been fucked by all of them and Dan knows about my commuting fun.

"Bit over dressed today Anna," he grinned.

"Not really Dan, wait until I take my raincoat off."

As we walked into his office I undid my raincoat, holding it open. Naked apart from my stockings and suspenders.

"Fucking hell Anna, get bent over my desk. Did anyone touch you up?"

I leaned over his desk, he lifted my coat up exposing my ass and I soon felt his cock enter me.

"Tell me you got felt up dressed like that."

I described what had happened to me on the train as he slowly fucked me. When I got to part where I had got fucked twice he grabbed my hips and pounded his cock into my cunt.

"Make me cum Dan, fuck me, fuck me harder."

I was pushing back on his cock as he reached around me rubbing my clit.

"Harder, oh fuck that's it I'm fucking cummmming."

With that I screamed as my orgasm swept through me, Dan erupted, his cock filling my cunt for the third time this morning.

"Fuck I needed that, I never came on the train Dan."

I dropped to my knees and sucked on his cock and balls, licking him clean all over. Dan smiled as I hung my coat up and took my work clothes out a cupboard in his office. I dressed as he watched me.

"Panties?"

"No, leave them off, and no bra today please."

"As you wish sir."

I put on my blouse and work suit. A pencil skirt and jacket. Work occupied most of the rest of the day, we were working on a new campaign for a lingerie company.

A while later Peter, another partner called by with some samples of their underwear.

"Look at these Dan, they are nothing but tiny bits of lace, they won't cover anything"

It was a selection of knickers, bras, stockings and suspender belts. They were mostly all made of see through lace. Mainly ideal for a porn star.

"How can we market these?" Peter asked Dan.

I watched as they looked through them, "I don't know but they look lovely, the sort any girl, or wife, would wear to tease blokes."

"Great idea Anna, we could build a campaign around the teasing theme," Peter smiled.

I smiled as I picked up a few items, a peephole bra, some crotchless knickers, holding them against me.

"Imagine if your wives were wearing these, teasing you."

I could see both had bulges in their trousers.

"The lingerie looks cheap and tarty but the quality is very good, bet your wives would like them!" I said, grinning at them.

Dan was smiling, I knew his dirty mind was working overtime.

"Maybe you could try some on for us Anna, you know, see if teasing works?"

"Please Anna," said Dan.

I'd already been fucked three times this morning and still felt horny so I agreed. Both guys had fucked me before, in fact many times. I undressed as I told them to pick out a few items. I was soon naked as they handed me a peephole bra and a g-sting pair of knickers.

My nipples, hard, were poking out and the g-string never got near to covering my bush. I strutted around a bit in my high heels and the underwear. I picked out a few others. One pair of kickers had a flap that you lift giving access to your cunt. They laughed as I flicked it up a few times.

Some bras were more like a strp of material just holding your tits up.

"I like these and judging by your cocks I think you two do."

As I was trying some more on, my cunt was getting wetter and wetter as I paraded around for them.

Somehow, maybe Dan or Peter had used the office phone, a few more partners of the agency entered Dan's office. I was now being watched by four guys and a female partner. She commented on the quality as well.

I was happily trying everything on all over again for the new arrivals. I noticed Claire was looking carefully at my nakedness and the guys reaction.

"Why don't you try some Claire, so we can get a comparison?" Peter asked with a grin on his face.

Claire surprised me by locking the office door, and started undressing in front of everyone

"Don't look surprised Anna, how do you think I made partnership. I've fucked them all." Claire said as she stripped.

Claire was probably in her mid-forties, tall and blonde. She had a fuller figure than me, and as she revealed, a natural blonde.

As she slowly stripped, smiling at me, she said, "Lets give these perverts some fun Anna."

We both tried on all the garments available, swapping bras, kickers and basques. Although her tits were bigger than mine she managed to get them on but hers were hardly contained, and fell out a lot.

As she pulled on a pair of knickers I had just worn I could see her grin at me.

"Someone's juicy guys." She said as she moved towards me, her hand went between my thighs. Her hand covered my cunt. She eased one finger inside me. She put her other hand around my neck pulling me towards her. She started kissing me, our tongues were in each others mouths.

I felt more fingers inside me as I parted my legs. Claire was finger fucking me in front of all the guys.

They all had their cocks out as Claire and I got more passionate. She knelt down in front of me and her tongue was licking me out. I moaned as she sucked on my cunt.

"69 please girls?" Someone said.

We both grinned as we laid on the floor. I got on top of Claire and we were soon eating each other out. I felt her finger pushing at my anus.

"Please." I muttered through her blonde hairs as my tongue went as far inside he as I could get it. I was rubbing her clit as her finger, one then two invaded my rear passage.

I heard Claire say, "I think Anna wants her ass fucked as I eat her cunt guys."

Someone got down on his knees besides her head, I felt her fingers leave my ass, her head tilted back as she sucked on the cock, wetting it with my juices. She the n pushed the cock into my anus as she went back to licking my slit.

He eased his cock up my ass, I felt the head pop in. I moaned as my ass took all his cock inside.

I was busy working on Claire's cunt and clit, she spread her legs wide open.

"I'm fucking cummming Anna,just do that, fuck that's it, eat my cunt."

I head my head right down between her thighs as she orgasmed, so much cum, I sucked and swallowed for all I could. God her cunt tasted so fucking good.

I eased up on my knees as I saw it was Peter fucking my ass. Claire rolled out from under me.

"Fuck me guys, I want some cock know." Claire said.

Dan was kneeling in front of me pushing his cock into my mouth with Claire's cum dripping out of my mouth.

I saw Claire climb on top of one guy, lean forward and soon had a cock in each of her holes.

"Fuck I love this company," she said as they DP'd her.

Dan and Peter soon had me in the same position. I was getting more cock in both my holes. Claire reached over and was squeezing my tits. I returned the favour. We started kissing each other as I felt two loads of warm spunk fill bot my ass and cunt.

I begged them to keep going until I orgasmed. I screamed as I came.

"Keep fucking me guys, cum in me again please."

I was squeezing my cunt muscles, holding my ass tight, keeping their cocks inside me. Like all good bosses they did.

I could feel my next orgasm building as Claire was moaning, loudly. My cunt felt the fifth load of cum shoot in it this morning as I climaxed again. Dan filled my ass with another load as I collapsed onto Peter, panting loudly.

Claire was still going at it as we watched. She had her nipples in her fingers, twisting and pulling hard on them as she orgasmed.

Everyone just untangled as Claire and I cleaned up the guys cocks. We both licked and sucked all four cocks clean before she straddled my face.

"I think you had better clean up all of us Anna, don't you?"

I smiled as my tongue went up her pussy and I sucked loads of cum out of her. She moved forward so her ass was over my mouth.

"And this one."

My tongue licked her asshole as more spunk ran out. As she got of me I licked my lips, I put my hands between my legs and pulled more cum out of me, I licked my fingers clean.

Peter said I think that's enough for now guys, I think the teasing theme for advertising these garments is a hit. Lets hope the client thinks so as well.

They all left leaving me and Dan as I dressed again in front of Dan.

"Fuck that was hot Anna, especially seeing you and Claire go at it."

I saw he was still hard.

"Blow job boss?"

After I sucked him off he took me out for lunch to a little Italian restaurant just off Piccadilly.

He explained that they would be putting an outline presentation to the clients later that week and asked if I would like to come, as we might need your skills to convince them.

"Would I have to model for them or just tease them?"

"Not sure yet, but you know how these things develop, lets wait and see. It might be a long day and evening."

"Evening dress, nice, slutty or a teasing one?"

He grinned and said. "All of them."