Anna Train & Office sex Pt. 02

Story Info
Train and Office sex.
3k words
4.55
4.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Pt1 so you know whats happened to me so far in this series.

I am Anna and slowly writing about my sexual experiences.

I am a happily married wife, age 26, the only problem being is I love sex, no, I need sex.

For those who don't want to read about me, I am 5ft 6inches tall, dark haired, slim with a pert bum and tits.

By sex I mean cock, lots of cock. I will happily let guys use me, I love flashing and letting people, male or female touch me up in public. I love an audience as my husband well knows.

In part 1 of this work experience I recalled how I got fucked on the train, twice, and exposed. At work, the advertising agency I worked for had an opportunity to pitch for a new client.

The product was sexy underwear, which led to me parading around my boss Dan, and four other partners in his office, in the sexy knickers and bras.

It, obviously ended up with me getting fucked, along with Claire who was a female partner. We even put on a show for the guys, which I loved.

Anyway they decided to pitch for the business with a theme based on teasing, my suggestion.

We were up against two other ad agencies and had to get our ideas and outline presentation by the end of the week. This was Monday.

Dan taken me lunch in a nice Italian restaurant. I had my work suit on and under my flimsy blouse, one the peephole bras. My hard nipples were clearly showing and the waiters were getting a good look

"See, I told you the teasing theme is good, look at the guys ogling my tits."

Dan was smiling as we ate talking about the pitch for this new business.

"We have to decide what market they are aiming at, young girls, sexy wives or both and what media. Magazines, shops or mail order to market them properly."

"Well there is already Ann Summers shops selling similar lingerie and toys, so to me it has to mail order or dirty magazines." I grinned.

"You can show nipples in main ads but not vaginas, so I guess your right. They will need to target the seedier side of the market, dirty magazines, that way we can show everthing." Dan replied.

He explained to me that the next two or three days would be very busy. Putting together the presentation, slides, boards and pictures along with recommended advertising methods and such things.

Tomorrow they were meeting with a photographer to get some pics of models wearing the lingerie.

"We will need the right type of models, a mixture of young and old, but they must look right."

"How?" I asked.

"Sex sells but they must have the right face for the ads."

"Whose going to be looking at their faces?"

"They need the look, you know the one. The eyes saying fuck me."

Toni, the owner overheard the last remark as he asked if we wanted coffee.

"Just like yours Anna, you have fuck me eyes. I know I would!"

I grinned as I felt my nipples got harder.

I didn't see much of Dan as he and Peter were busy on the phones organising everything for tomorrow. At the end of the day I took off my work suit and not having any other clothes, just put my raincoat on over my blouse and headed home.

The tube was busy but no luck. The trains however were chaos, the previous two of mine had been cancelled. The station was packed and I smiled as I was pushed into a corner by the crowd.. I had my back against a wall and a guy was facing me. As more people pushed in he was crushed against me.

"Sorry," he said.

"It's ok, not your fault," I replied.

I saw him looking down and smiling.

"Your coat has come undone luckily."

I glanced down and saw that in the pushing and shoving getting on the train my coat was completely undone.

"Do you often travel dressed like that?"

"Yes, I find it easier if someone wants to grope me as they do often. It means my clothes don't get messed up or covered in cum."

"Well at least your honest and open about it. Tell me if you don't mind, do you enjoy it?"

"Usually," I grinned as I felt his hand caressing my leg.

"Stockings and suspenders as well, I think you want to be touched up, your just asking for it, like a slut, aren't you?"

I moaned and nodded as his hand managed to reach my bushy mound.

"Nice bush as well, I like that. Open your legs for me slut."

I opened my thighs, a finger was rubbing between my cunt lips.

"Want me to finger your wet cunt slut?"

"Yes." I moaned as I felt two fingers enter me. I gasped as he pushed them right up inside, he was nearly lifting me off the ground by my cunt as he pulled up inside me, hard.

"Like that," he said as the palm of his hand ground on my clit.

"Tell me you want it, say it, say you want me to make you cum," he said as the train made a stop. People pushed by, getting off. We had a bit more room i the corner of the corridor.

I reached down rubbing the front of his trousers, his cock was hard. He unzipped himself and pulled his cock out, he started rubbing himself. I looked down as one of his hands was rubbing my cunt whilst he was wanking his cock with the other.

"I want you to make me cum, please."

"Let me," I moaned wrapping my hand around his shaft. I had enough room to rub his cock on my bush as he pushed some fingers inside me.

I spread my legs wider as he fingered me to my orgasm.

"Fuck I'm cummming, don't stop." My hand was busy wanking him off as I came, hard, drenching his hand.

"Dirty bitch, now make me cum slut,"

I looked around, nobody was really watching, either too embarrassed or disgusted.

"Let me know when your about to cum," I said, licking my lips.

He took over stroking his cock.

"Soon," he said.

I pretended to drop my handbag and,as I bent down to pick it up, my mouth opened and I took the head of his cock in my mouth.

His hand movements got faster and faster, I held his balls, as the first splash of his cum erupted in my mouth.

"Oh fuck yes, take it all you cunt."

I stayed bent over as he filled my mouth with four or five cum spurts. I sucked hard on his cock, swallowing load after load of his spunk. Finally he pulled his cock out.

I stood back up, some of his creamy spunk was dribbling out of the side of my mouth. I used my tongue to lick it back in my mouth.

He rubbed his fingers between my cunt lips, covering them in my juices and then put them in my mouth. I sucked on his fingers, tasting my juices.

"You really are a fucking slut aren't you?"

"Any complaints?"

"No," he laughed.

A guy stood beside us had heard us talking and was leaning forward so he could see my naked body under my coat.

"Looks like someone else is interested in you."

I smiled as I turned, I was so turned on by now I would have sucked every cock on the train off. I reached my hand down and squeezed the new guys bulge in his trousers.

"Take your cock out if you want some."

He grinned as he unzipped and pulled it out. I didn't care by now, I just bent forward and was soon sucking his cock. As I bent forward I felt the first guy pull my coat up. My ass was now in full view of anyone watching us.

With a cock in my mouth, I didn't care. He started thrusting his cock deep in my mouth as I felt a cock resting on my ass cheeks.

I heard him say, "oh you fucking slut," as he pushed his cock between my thighs and straight up my cunt. He was obviously hard again.

I was being spit roasted in a train corridor, they both just kept pushing their cocks in my mouth and cunt. My orgasm overtook me, I screamed, even with a mouthful of cock I'm sure everybody heard me cumming as I took two loads of spunk. My cunt was filled first and then my mouth.

It was just what I wanted, what I needed. As they straightened up I just stayed bent over, I could feel cum running down between my thighs, as I rubbed my clit. I felt like a whore and wanted to be one.

I stood up, my coat open. I could see down the corridor, mostly guys looking at me as I slowly did my raincoat up as the train pulled into my station. I smiled as I got off.

I had a lot to tell D, my husband, when he called that night. As I was describing how I felt getting fucked on the train I heard him say, "mind your teeth."

"Is someone sucking you off?" I asked him.

"Yes, she is just learning to suck cock."

"Who is she?"

"A secretary from the company I'm working at, her husband doesn't like oral sex so I offered to help out."

"Naughty boy, at least she has a good teacher. I hope you eat her out as well."

"She is getting better every time, oh god I've just cum in her mouth, that's it, swallow it Sue."

Lucky girl I thought as I pushed my dildo up my cunt, wishing I could watch her sucking my husbands cock.

"Let me speak to Sue," I asked D. He put the phone down and told Sue I wanted to speak to her.

"Hi Sue, look after his cock. He likes a finger up his ass when you suck it, and he can keep cummming over and over."

"Hello Anna, I know he can and he has told me so much about you, especially how much you love cock, and plenty of it."

"Enjoy yourself," I told her.

I told D about the upcoming photo shoot for the sexy underwear as I heard him moaning, I guessed Sue had her finger up his ass.

"Tell me more when I get home this weekend, love you."

With that I rubbed myself to an orgasm.

The next day was bright and sunny so I slipped on a short summer shift dress and headed to the train station.

Surprisingly the train was quiet and I managed to get a seat. As I sat down my dress rode up giving the guy opposite an eyeful of my hairy cunt.

He smiled as he looked at me in the eyes. I knew nothing was going to happen but I spread my legs and settled back. I just enjoyed knowing he was looking at me.

On the tube I had my ass felt a few times but nobody went any further.

As I arrived in the office, Dan just said, "let's go Anna, the photo shoot is early."

"Let me change first Dan."

"No, don't worry, your dress is fine."

As he drove my dress was up around my waist as he played with my cunt. I reached over and released his cock.

"Any luck on the train or tube this morning?" He asked.

"No I moaned, just a bit of flashing," as his fingers rubbed my clit.

As we pulled into the car park at the studio I lowered my head onto his lap and took his cock in my mouth. He didn't take long and soon filled my mouth with his cum. I made sure I took it all, didn't want to leave any stains on his clothes.

Entering the studio, Peter, another partner was already there with the photographer and a couple of models. They were looking through the sexy underwear, again complementing the quality.

There were two young girls and one guy, all early twenties or late teens. And an older lady, well in her thirties. The photographer was busy setting up the lights with two helpers as they girls went behind some curtains and undressed. They just put light robes on as the underwear was laid in some sort of order.

Peter picked out two outfits for the girls to wear. They slipped them on discarding their robes. The younger ones had great figures, nice size tits and bum, and both had shaved pussies. The elder lady was plumper and also shaved.

The photographer was soon snapping away, arranging the girls and, sometimes the guy, in various poses. They were all nice glamorous poses showing the underwear off, perfect for womans mags.

We had to wait to see any pictures until they were developed. No digital cameras in those days

Now we needed the slutty mag stuff and he took plenty of shots with the guy and his cock making the most of the crotchless knickers and peephole bras, short camisoles, basques. The guy was good, he could get his cock hard and even get it to go down at will.

I felt my cunt getting wet as I watched. The guys had a bit of a hard on as well. I saw Dan and Peter smile as my hand crept up my dress and I played with myself as he had his cock in one of the girls cunt.

I nearly came as he took some of the girls in push up bras, squeezing their tits together as they looked up at his glistening cock.

"Wish we had a model with a hairy cunt, a nice bush to make sure we attract all those who don't shave as well." The photographer said.

I saw Peter and Dan talking and before they asked me, I slipped out of my dress.

"Like this," I said as I stood and parted my legs, pushing my cunt out. My bush was wet from my playing with myself.

"Fucking perfect," they all said.

I then took my turn trying on the outfits, I had his cock inside me most of the time, mostly in my cunt wearing the crotchless knickers. The photographer kept shouting at me to keep still as I tried to fuck him, I managed to obey, even with his seven inches of hard cock inside. God my cunt was juicy.

All went well until he tried to get a picture of his cock entering my rear passage, only without it entering me. It was between my legs but never looked right.

"I don't mind if it goes in me, if you need it for the shot, obviously." I grinned.

I was on my knees looking back up at the guy as I felt his cock push at my anus. He took some pics of the look on my face as more cock disappeared up my ass.

"That's it, look at her eyes, they are saying fuck me. Just what we need. Put your tongue out Anna, look like you need it."

Boy did I fucking need it, I pushed back hard on his cock.

"Fuck me, just fuck me." He grabbed my hips and gave me a good ass fucking. I looked at Dan and Peter who had their cocks out, they were being sucked off by the two girls.

The older lady was getting spit roasted by the guys helping with the lights.

The photographer soon had his cock out and was pushing it in my mouth.

I was cumming like a fountain as my ass was getting a good seeing to, my mouth tightened around a cock, I was sucking hard on it as he face fucked me.

I felt his warm sperm fill my ass. The photographer quickly swapped places with the model and my ass and mouth was re-filled with cock. The model guy's cock was soft after cumming up my ass, but as I sucked on it I could feel it growing.

I heard the click of the camera as he was taking pictures of his cock in my ass.

"Fuck, lets DP her, do you mind Anna?, It will show how versatile these knickers are."

I let the model guy take his cock out of my mouth and as he laid down I mounted him, his cock was well in my cunt as camera guy re-entered my ass and they soon built up a rhythm. I started cumming straight away and was in cock heaven.

I looked over at the rest, Dan and Peter were fucking one of the girls and the other was being fucked by some of the lighting crew.

I must have been fucked over and over for an hour or so by all the guys, wearing whatever they wanted me to. My ass, mouth, cunt was filled and covered in beautiful sperm. The underwear was saturated in cum as more pictures were taken.

Finally he ran out of film. I was like the cat who got the cream, only cum in my case. I went to the toilet and cleaned and emptied myself of cum. As I walked back to find my dress Peter and Dan were smiling as I pulled my dress on.

"You must be the best PA the company has Anna, you will do, or rather fuck anyone, as well as being good at your job."

"I must be due a rise then, a big one." I grinned at them.

Over the next couple of days they put the presentation together. The photos were fantastic, obviously a lot could not be used, a bit too explicit.

I guess a lot finally ended up in porno mags, or in a few years time, on the internet.

With some clever photo editing a lot could. I especially liked the one showing my bush through the knickers and my pubic hairs sticking out.

Most of the team, including the photographer, had a hard on. I was busy on my knees doing what any good PA would, sucking cock!

PS, we got the job and I was more than happy to model live for the customers!

PPS, I fucked them as well.