Annabelle & the Athlete Pt. 02

Story Info
Wrestler loves her monster tits.
984 words
3.4
3.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Annabelle (27 yrs.) is a voluptuous blonde (50-24-36) with shoulder-length hair. She's a fitness yoga instructor who has an exercise studio near the university. Her incredible body is in strong physical shape. She is also a fan of the wrestling team who attends every home meet.

It's Saturday and the university hosts a winter tournament. Annabelle wears college sweats with the blonde hair hanging loose. She wears no bra under several t-shirts and a thick sweat top. Her melon-size tits jiggle freely. She always sits with Brandi at the top of the bleachers. They both watch the wrestlers with binoculars.

Annabelle has been studying Ricky (20 yrs.) all through the month of November. He stands at 5'10" and weighs 174 lbs. He's got big muscular shoulders and solid thigh-legs. His short black hair sticks out of the wrestling helmet. He won his match and remains number #1 in his weight division. He strides off the mat with confidence.

Wrestling fans had filled up the bleachers before the heavyweight competition started. Ricky took a quick shower and returned to support his teammates. He drops his sport bag on the front bleacher and sits down. Taylor (19 yrs.) is on Ricky's left side and both fist "pump" each other in friendship. Taylor smiles at Ricky for a long time.

Ricky asks, "What?"

Taylor answers, "Annabelle might be watching you. She sits at the top of the bleachers with her binoculars."

"Oh yeah? Is she hot?"

"50-24-36 are her body measurements. She chooses you, fucks you and then leaves you."

"You're lying, Taylor."

"Annabelle has a yoga studio just off campus. I met her there."

"Are you saying that she fucks wrestlers?"

"Yep. Her huge tits are incredible. I still dream about them."

"She just dropped you?"

"Yeah. I was her Fall season fuck. She left me hanging after October."

"Did you try to see her?"

"Sure I did, but I was served a restraining order. She fucked up my mind-set on the wrestling mat. I'm not ranked number #1 anymore."

"Was she worth it?"

"Fuck yeah. I'll never suck on huge tits like that ever again."

Ricky turns around to look at the top bleachers.

It's Wednesday afternoon. Ricky sits in his car watching Annabelle's yoga studio. The parking lot is half empty. He sees her lock up the studio and then walk to her car.

He says, "Holy fuck. Annabelle really does have big tits."

He starts his car engine and realizes that Annabelle is driving toward him. She pulls up on his driver side and rolls down her window. He rolls down his window too.

She asks, "Ricky. Are you ever gonna come into my studio? I've seen you out here three times."

He nervously smiles, "Uh, Yeah. Sure I am."

"I've been watching you on the wrestling mat."

"I was just wondering if I'm next on your list."

"You've been talking to Taylor."

"Yeah, he told me a few things about you."

"Call my studio on Friday morning. We'll go from there."

Annabelle smiles and drives off.

It's Saturday night Inside hotel room 115. Ricky and Annabelle are both naked on top of the bed. He lays on his back with the head pushing into a pillow. She is on top who straddles and faces him. The blonde hair falls over her face as she rides his 5 and 3/4-inch cock. Her hips grind forward with complete control as the pussy lips touch his black crotch hair.

Both of his hands are wrapped around her ribs just under her monster tits. They are round, firm and heavy. The dollar-size pink areolas and nipples point straight out. They jiggle as both melons shake.

Ricky says, "These-Tits... Are-Fucking-Real... Fucking... Real... Fuckk."

Annabelle smiles and keeps grinding on his cock.

She replies, "Right-There.. I-Love-It.. Right-There.. Like this."

His hands slide up under her round boobs and he pushes them upward. The pink nipples point up into the air.

He grunts, "Fuck... So-Damn-Heavy... Incredible... Nipples-Too... Fuuuckk."

She grinds a little faster and whispers, "Oh-My-Gawd.. Ricky.. Ricky.. I'm-Having-One."

Both of his hands slide up to her nipples. The fingers pinch them.

He says, "Goddamn.. Marry-Me... I-I-Want-These-Tits... Please-Marry-Me."

She begins bouncing up and down on his shaft.

He jerks his head, "Shit-Shit.. It's-Cumming-Baby.. Cumming.... Uhh-Gawwwd.. Gu-awwwwdd.. Fucking-Gawwwwwdd.. Gawd.!! "

25 minutes later.. Annabelle and Ricky are still naked on top of the bed. She lays on her back with both legs spread open. He leans over onto his elbows just outside of her shoulders. His chest crushes her monster tits. Both of her hands reach around to grip his back. Her face leans right and above his left muscular shoulder.

Ricky's cock is buried inside of her blonde pussy. He pushes in short and fast as his firm buttocks bounce up and down.

A small "bear claw" tattoo is on top of his right butt-cheek.

Annabelle responds, "Uh-Unnnhh.. Ohhhh.. My.. Gawd.. Unnnnh.. Unnhh.. Gawd."

His buttocks keep bouncing into the air.

"Unh-Unnh.. Gawd-Ricky... You're.. So-Hot.. Unnnhh.. Unnhh.. Hot," She says.

As his butt-cheeks keep bouncing. Ricky's eyes are closed and mouth is dropped open. Her cunt is fucking hot.

She replies, "Unh-Unh.. Unnhh.. Unnnhh.. Ricky.. Don't-Stop.. Don't.. Unnhh-Unnnnhh."

He could feel her massive tits against his chest.

The "bear claw" tattoo bounces into the air a few more times.

Ricky pushes inside and explodes, "My-Gu-Awwwd.. Ohhhh-Gawwwd.. Ohhhhhh.. Gawwwwwd.. Gawwwdd."

15 minutes later. They are still naked on top of the bed. She lays on her back with her head leaning over the edge. The blonde hair falls to the floor. Her mouth is wide open.

His head is in-between both of her legs. The tongue licks up and down the folds of her pussy lips. Both of his hands reach up and grip those enormous tits. The pink areolas and erect nipples point into the air.

Her lower back is arched as she screams, "Unnnhh.. Unnnnnnh.. Unnnnnhh.. Ricky.. Rickyyyyy.!!!

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers