Annabelle & the Athlete Pt. 03

Story Info
Wrestler Squirts Over Her Enormous Tits.
965 words
5
1.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers

Annabelle (27 yrs.) is a voluptuous blonde (50-24-36) who is in great physical shape. She owns a yoga studio next to a popular university. She's also a huge fan of the wrestling team and attends every home meet. The winter season has begun and it's early January. The university is still on holiday break.

The rumor started among the wrestling team about Annabelle and her enormous tits. Several of the athletes claimed that she loves to fuck chosen wrestlers. A few bold ones walked into her yoga studio. She made sure to wear her fake wedding ring. It doesn't work sometimes with a few aggressive guys. So, a straight-gay, male-friend, steps in to portray her husband.

Annabelle was hoping that Jeffrey (19 yrs.) would walk into her studio. She'd been studying him on the wrestling mat as a heavy-weight champion. He stands at 6 feet and weighs 197 lbs. His large and round butt-cheeks are prominent. He also has big muscular thighs, round bi-ceps and broad shoulders. She likes his straight black hair which falls over the eyes.

It's Friday night and the first home meet tournament of the year. It's late January and very cold outside. Annabelle shows up just as the competition begins. She wears a winter coat and sits down in the top bleachers. She unzips that coat revealing a brown wool sweater. Her massive tits shake underneath. She then watches the competition through binoculars.

Jeffrey won his match and while his hand was raised as the winner. He glances up into the bleachers. Five or six wrestlers sit around Annabelle who all try to make their best moves on her. Jeffrey shakes his head and walks off of the mat. He had heard about Annabelle and wondered if he might get his chance with her.

Jeffrey took a fast shower and returned to the gym bleachers. He drops his sports bag at his feet and sits down. The gym is still packed with fans as the heavyweight division continues. After a few minutes. Annabelle sits down next to Jeffrey and he's totally surprised. He quickly glances at her monster tits under that sweater.

Annabelle says, "Hey Jeffrey. Congrats on your win."

Jeffrey replies, "Annabelle right? Thanks. My competitor was strong."

"You're still number #1 this season."

"Yeah, I am. I hope to stay on top my freshman year."

"Your first NCAA competition?"

"Yep, and I'm gonna win too."

"You heard about me, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did. I saw my teammates sitting around you."

"Until my husband sat next to me."

"You're married?"

She smiles, "No. He's my straight gay husband who scares off men."

He smiles too, "And, you came all the way down to sit next to me."

"I've been watching you all season."

"Do you like what you see?"

"I came all the way down to sit here. Didn't I?"

It's Saturday night inside hotel room 198. Jeffrey and Annabelle are both naked right next to the bed. She kneels on the carpet in front of him who stands with his legs spread apart. Her right-hand grips his 7-inch cock and the palm, pushes down to his thick black crotch hair. The left-hand touches his left muscular thigh.

Her lips cover his cock-tip and the tongue slowly licks all over. His head is thrown back with the mouth dropped open. It feels so damn good.

He breathes through his mouth without words, "Hahhhhhhh.. Hahhhh.. Hahhhhhh."

The tongue licks faster and harder.

He jerks his head, "Uhh-Uhhh.. Hahhhhhh.. Hahhhhh.. Hahhhhhh."

After a few more licks. She lifts off of his cock and releases her grip on the shaft.

He looks down, "Damn.. Why did you stop?"

Both of her hands reach down and cup both of those round melon tits. They are heavy too and she pushes up those pink dollar-size areolas and nipples. She shakes them at him who smiles.

His right-hand grips the hard cock, "Hold still, baby."

The huge tits stop shaking as he rubs his cock-tip over her right nipple.

He says, "Oooohh.. My goodness, honey... Beauuuutiful."

She smiles as he moves the cock-tip over to her left nipple. He rubs and then taps on it.

His hand begins stroking the shaft and he asks, "Can I squirt on these magnificent tits?"

She answers, "Just this once Jeffrey... Just once."

Both of her hands bounce those tits up and down. He strokes his cock fast, who is completely turned on.

She turns her body to the side pushing those nipples into the air. He strokes his cock in their direction.

Jeffrey explodes, "ANNNHH.. ANNNHH.. ANNNNNNHH."

He squirts over both nipples, "AHHHH.. YEAHHH.. YEAHHHHH."

His cock-tip taps on the closest nipple and then he rubs it around.

25 minutes later. A towel is on the floor. Both of them are standing up naked and facing the bed. Her legs are closed. He is behind her with his arms wrapped around her elbows. He pulls her back as his cock is buried inside of her blonde pussy. His eyes look over her right shoulder at those massive tits which shake.

He shoves his shaft inside of her hot cunt. Her buttocks jiggle.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She responds, "Unnnhh.. My-Gawd-Jeffrey.. Uh-Unnhh.. Right-There.. There.."

His eyes look down at his cock which pushes in and pulls out.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

He whispers, "Oooohh-Honey.. Incredible.. Oooohh-So-Hot."

Her big tits shake and those pink nipples jerk into the air.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust..

She screams, "I-Came.. I-Came-Jeffrey.. My-Gawd-I-Came.!!"

He replies, "Oooohh.. I'm-Close-Too.. Oooohh-Honey.. Fucking-Close."

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Jeffrey watches his cock shove inside one last time and he holds it.

He explodes, "UH-ANNNNHH-ANNNNNHH-ANNNHH.. ANH-ANNNNHH.!!"

He releases her arms and reaches around to grab those incredible tits. His hands rub both nipples.

Annabelle breathes hard, "Stay inside me.. Don't let go Jeffrey."

HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers