Annabelle & the Athlete Pt. 04

Story Info
Hot Blonde Wrestler Sucks Huge Tits.
930 words
3.67
1.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
80 Followers

Annabelle (27 yrs.) is a voluptuous blonde (50-24-36) who owns a yoga studio next to a popular university. She's a big fan of the wrestling team. It's late February and winter outside. She's been hanging low because of the rumor about her "fucking" several wrestling athletes. She watches the home meets live on her iPhone.

Some of the wrestlers gave up on trying to get her into bed. Several think they still have a chance. That is until her fake, straight-gay, husband shows up at the yoga studio. The university has a popular wrestling tournament coming up. Annabelle wants to check out each stud wrestler.

The invitational meet begins on Thursday and ends Saturday. The gym is packed with wrestling fans on Friday night. Annabelle shows up in her winter coat who sits in the top bleachers. She takes out tiny binoculars and watches for her next "conquest."

She usually watches the home team, but not tonight. There is an instant attraction to a wrestler from a visiting team. Her hands unzip the coat which falls open. She wears a college t-shirt with no bra on. Her huge tits shake and nipples press hard against the fabric.

Annabelle whispers, "Who is this guy?"

She looks at the tournament program and finds him. His name is Judd (20 yrs.) who is a blonde with long hair on top and shaved on the bottom. The yellow bangs fall over his dark blue eyes. He stands at 5'10" and weighs a slim 149 lbs. Judd loses his match and is angry about it.

She says, "Nice butt-cheeks like all wrestlers. But.... Holy."

A visiting team bus sits in the parking lot. Annabelle is in her blue Mazda sports car with the engine running. It's parked facing that bus. She looks through her binoculars and waits for Judd. He finally walks out of the gym doors carrying his college sports bag.

Annabelle pulls off her coat revealing a white t-shirt which is cut open from the neck. It shows deep cleavage. She has no bra underneath and her gigantic tits shake. The dollar-size pink areolas and nipples can be seen through the fabric. She drives her car over in front of Judd. The window rolls down.

Annabelle says, "Hey Judd. I'm Annabelle."

He looks at her and walks up to the driver window. He flips the blonde bangs from his eyes.

He replies, "Hi, Annabelle."

"Sorry about your loss. You'll win next time," she says.

His dark blue eyes quickly glance down at her enormous tits. He then smiles at her.

"My competitor was disqualified. I wrestle for first place tomorrow," he says.

"I'm a big wrestling fan. So, I'll be watching you."

"Well, I'm on a visiting team. I could be the enemy."

"Maybe, I like the enemy."

His eyes glance down quickly and he sees her pink nipples more clearly.

He asks, "What if I beat the home team's... favorite wrestler?"

She replies, "As long as you pin him to the mat."

"I've pinned my competition before."

"I like to be pinned by a strong wrestler."

"I'm strong Annabelle."

"But.... I'm weak and easy."

"Then, I gain points on the wrestling mat."

"If you win tomorrow. You'll be ranked number #1."

"Sounds like you've been watching me."

She smiles, "Like you've been watching me. You better win tomorrow."

Her car drives off and he says, "Fuck.... How could I miss those monster titties?"

It's Saturday inside the university gym. Annabelle sits at the top of the bleachers with her binoculars. She watches Judd win his match. He looks up into the bleachers and she waves at him.

Later that night inside the backseat of Annabelle's sports car. Her blouse and bra are open revealing those huge tits. Judd wears his college sweats. His mouth and lips cover her left pink areola. The tongue circles the erect nipple. Her right fingers stroke and pinch the right nipple.

His left hand is shoved down inside of her jeans. The fingers rub her pussy lips. She pushes against his touch.

She screams, "Ohhhhh.. Ohhh.. Right-There.. Judd.. Ohhhh-Judd.!!"

His lips never leave that nipple, "Mmmm.. Mmmmm."

She screams more, "Oh-Ohhhhh.. Judd.. I'm-All-Wet.. You-Made-Me-All-Wet.!!"

He sucks off of the nipple, "Your panties are soaked too."

His left middle finger slides into her cunt and he starts digging. His mouth finds that nipple again. Her body squirms with pleasure.

She responds, "Ohhhh-Judd.. Judd.. Ohhh-Gawd.. Right-There.!!"

25 minutes later inside hotel room 155. Judd and Annabelle are both naked on top of the bed. They're in the doggy-style position. She leans on her elbows and both hands grip the bed sheets. Her blonde hair is tied into a ponytail. Her monster tits are smashed down against the bed. He is kneeling behind her with both of his hands gripping her butt-cheeks. His blonde bangs cover the blue eyes whose mouth is dropped open. Her cunt is so fucking hot.

His thick 6-inch cock pushes inside hard and fast. His skin loudly hits against her butt-cheeks.

Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap..!!

She responds, "OhhhhhOhhhRightThereOhhhhhOhhOhh.!!!"

Her buttocks jiggle wildly.

Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap..!!

She screams, "OhhOhhOhhOhhhhhhOhhhhhThereThere.!!"

Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap..!!

She keeps on screaming, "RightThereThereOhhhhhOhOhhhhhh.!!"

Judd pushes all the way inside and stops. He pulls out long, but the cock-tip remains inside. His shaft "veins" are visible. He slams inside and then pulls out 6-inches long.

Slap.... Slap.... Slap.... Slap.!!

She says, "Ohhhhh.... Right-There.... Judd.... Gawwwdd.!!"

Slap.... Slap.... Slap.!!

He pushes inside one last time and holds it.

Judd explodes big, "Uh-Fuuuuuuck-Fuuuuuuuck-Fuuuck-Fuck.... Fuck.!!

He stays inside of her but leans over. They both breathe heavily and he kisses her left shoulder.

HerMatman
HerMatman
80 Followers