Annabelle Ch. 02

Story Info
A surprising turn of events with hubby.
2k words
4.51
10.6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like the feel of cum on and in me, so I did not shower when I got home. It had been three months since my husband, and I had our last fuck, so I had no worries about him finding the traces of Lenny on me.

I had started cooking when he came home. When he came into the kitchen, he had a strange look on his face, and just stood there staring at me for about a minute. I ended up a bit annoyed, and asked him why he was staring.

He said nothing, and just went out.

The rest of the evening he was quiet, but this was not unusual. I decided to go to bed about 10:00pm, and went upstairs. As usual, I got undressed in the bedroom then went naked to the bathroom to go to the toilet and clean my teeth.

I was standing at the sink, putting cream on my face when the bathroom door opened. I was not especially surprised, as both of us occasionally came in when the other was in there, if we had an urgent need to go to the toilet. I had not had time to put the cream down in anticipation of him asking me to leave--when I got the shock of my life.

In two steps, he was behind me, cupping my breasts in his hands and pushing a surprisingly big and hard erection into my bottom. I opened my mouth to ask him what he was doing, when his lips found the spot just under my left ear. This was amongst my most powerful erogenous zones, and instantly, I gasped and pushed my arse back against his cock.

His right hand went straight down to my pussy, and his index finger started circling my clit, while his left pulled hard on my nipples.

I was too far gone, to ask why. Dropping the cream, I grabbed the sides of the sink, and pushed back, opening my legs. He took the hint and moved back to give me room. When I was in position, he came to me and grabbed my hips, demanded in a hoarse voice, that I put him in. I grabbed his cock, still revelling in how hard and big it was, and eased the head into my soft, wet lips. With one thrust, he buried himself to the hilt and without ceremony, began short, fast, hard thrusts, while his hand went back to my clit.

With all this attention, I knew both of us would not last very long, and so it was after three or four minutes, during which he kept the pace up amazingly so, we both came hard.

We stayed in position, getting our breath back until he pulled out. And I could swear, he was still hard. He did not say anything, he just went out to our bedroom.

I stayed in the bathroom for a minute, gathering my thoughts. He had not fucked me like that in years. Both, the spontaneity and the urgency, hadn't been there for at least a decade. What was going on? I thought.

And it would happen just after my first illicit fuck. I screamed at the thought of both my husband's and Lenny's spunk inside me. As I did, a stream of combined cum flowed from me, down my arse and legs. Vaguely, I wondered if my husband had thought I was wetter than he expected.

With this thought, I went to the bedroom. My husband was lying on his back with the covers pulled back and I was right. He was still hard. As hard and big as he had been a few minutes ago. I stood and watched, as he took hold of himself and began a slow, steady wank. I was mesmerised, as wanking himself with me was something else he hadn't done for years. His hand was starting to slip with pre-cum.

So, I moved towards him. "Can I help?" I asked, just as I would have many years ago. He nodded, still without speaking, his face still curiously blank. I threw my leg over him, and positioned him at my opening. Another gush of cum leaked out onto his cock and pubes.

I had not given him the traditional blowjob, as he came so quickly nowadays, and I wanted to make the most of another dump of cum in my pussy. Especially, as we had not done it twice in a night in years. I eased myself slowly down on him, an inch at a time, accompanied by a glorious slurping sound of hard cock meets a very cum-filled cunt. When I felt his pubes against mine, I sat there and fucked him with my cunt muscles, as I knew he liked.

His expression didn't change, but the fingers of one hand stroked a breast, while the other began those slow circles on my clit. My next move was to rise and fall slowly and gently on him, keeping only the very top of his crown in before going down again. Five minutes of this, and his finger ministrations left us both panting. Then without warning, he took me by the shoulders and pulled me forwards. As his tongue shot into my mouth, he began to fuck me as hard and fast as he could.

I expected him to come immediately, but amazingly, it went on until he paused for breath. I sat up again, and bounced hard and fast, up and down, making a lot of noise. Then I was forward again, and he was fucking me even harder. This time, we both came even harder than the first time.

It was five minutes before I eased gently off him, and lay down beside him. I put my thigh across his, so he could feel my soaking, matted bush against him like he used to love. Again, there was no reaction, except his arm coming up round my shoulder as I laid my head on his chest.

And that was how we fell asleep without a word.

I slept very well until I had a dream of having my pussy licked. I lay there luxuriating in the dream, until it dawned on me--it wasn't a dream. My husband was between my legs, lazily licking my bush, and every so often stroking my lips and my clit.

I glanced at the bedside clock and saw it was 5:00am; we both usually got up at 6:00am. I groaned then, as he tickled my opening with his fingertip, just as he sucked my clit. This was something he knew I loved, and something else he hadn't done for many years.

By the time he came up and hovered above me, I was groaning and moaning; my legs spread wide, as he plunged in me. But instead of banging me into next week, he started exquisitely slowly, and I moved back to meet him. He was kissing me again, slow, deep French kisses, like when we first made love.

"Will you screw your young man on your back in our bed?" he asked quietly, not changing anything.

For a second, I did not register--then froze, as I realised what he had said. But, as if to take my mind off the revelation, he suddenly speeded up, and I could only concentrate on what his fantastic cock was doing to me.

When he slowed, he spoke again, "I saw you yesterday afternoon, through your office window. He punctuated the last word with a thrust, and gasped for breath, "It was fucking amazing. It turned me on so much."

And with that, he really did bang me into next week for the next ten minutes. He stopped for breath a couple of times, but kept going, varying his angle, depth, and pace. Then, he had me on all fours and finished with a relentless banging that made me squirt. And to cap it all off, he pulled out on release and sprayed himself all over my back.

This time, we went straight into a big cuddle, which he initiated. The shock then hit me, and I began to cry against his shoulder. He stroked my hair very gently and reassured me it would be okay.

When I stopped crying, we talked. He admitted that when he first saw me with Lenny, he was furious, but straightaway, it had made him remember how much he loved me, and how much he loved fucking me. He said he had gotten hard in seconds--harder than he had been for years.

He had left after I came the first time, and drove in his car to a secluded place, where he had wanked and had the biggest cum in years. He had also found himself calling my name as he came. He couldn't explain why he had reacted like that, but had realised he had been neglecting me for years. He had put all of his energy into the business and left me to teach. There had never been another woman--he had just lost interest.

He hugged me hard, and asked me if I forgave him.

"It is you who should be forgiving me, you silly sod," I laughed, and kissed him. It was time to get up, but neither of us moved. We needed to sort this. Gathering my courage I said, "I assume you want me not to fuck Lenny again?"

He paused, but only for a second, "No, continue. Just tell me about it. I might even join in, one day."

I gasped at this, and then gasped again, as I felt his cock. It was even harder than last night and this morning. "You dirty old bastard," I grinned, and bent my head to his waist. I proceeded to give him a great blowjob, which was something coming from me, as a 'Blowjob Queen'. I paid full attention to his legs, balls, and tummy, before moving to his cock, which I tongue-lavished for minutes before just kissing. By the time I breathed on his head and slipped my lips round it, he thrust up with an animal growl.

I immediately took my lips away and smiled at him, "Not yet, tiger," and went back to my work.

It was another few minutes before, in one move, I deepthroated him. I managed this for a couple of minutes before he exploded--that was the only word for it--down my throat into my tummy.

We finally got up, but as I moved to the bathroom for my shower, first as always--he was at my side. He came with me into the bathroom without a word, and took a piss while I got the shower running. And when I got in, he came in with me.

I was surprised again, as we hadn't showered together for years, but I knew then, we would be going over again all the old ways. And this was confirmed, when he fucked me hard and fast from behind, with me pressed up against the shower wall.

We were both late for work when we left. This was because we had fucked again fast and hard over the kitchen sink.

We had just finished breakfast, and I was washing the plate up when he came behind me. I started to protest, when he took my hand and pulled it behind me. My fingers came into contact with a hot rigid muscle very keen to be placed somewhere wet and hot.

Without a word, I grasped the front of the sink and pushed my bum back, opening my legs. I bent one up so he could take my knickers down over my foot. As soon as my fobthad contact with the floor, he was at me. He was in with one push, and then we were frantically pumping in and pushing back

We got a great rhythm up--and for five minutes--it was heavenly. Then all of a sudden, we were both there.

He left straightaway, after pulling his trousers up and grinning with the feeling of my wetness on his cock. I grinned back, as a river of his cum dripped down my thigh. I, though, did not bother with my knickers!

+++++++++++++++