Annabelle enjoys a Horny Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut the fuck up and load me!" she yelled as her end came and her knees gave away as she slumped.

I gave her a mighty thrust and with a last slam-dunk, shot my release deep into her cervix. My hot baby batter sprayed inside her burning walls as they bathed her uterus with life giving semen.

Again and again I shot my load into her, again and again my member pulsated as our loins fused into each other, a combined mass of heat and lust.

With a last squeeze of my sphincter, I released the final drop of my semen into her pussy...and stayed there. I could feel my penis getting drenched in her juices and my own batter.

I lay over Anabelle as we both were one body. Slowly, I got up and removed my penis out of her vagina.

A thick string of cum-mixture came out, making a bridge between her vaginal lips and my cock eye, like a glistening strand of silk.

"That was heavenly, Anabelle, thank you for such a wonderful passionate session," I said to her appreciably.

"I hope you have given me twins!" she responded with a gleam in her eye.

" I still have one more end to conquer," I said as I darted my finger to her anus and reamed her there...

But that is a story for next time!

We slowly dressed, cleaned up the place and left.


12