Annalise and Josephine

Story Info
Annalise is given a surprise by her lover Josephine.
2k words
4
4.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sillyse
Sillyse
2 Followers

She sat at her window peering into the only black night, illuminated softly by the lone candle flickering on the table beside her.

Her Master would be back tonight, she had promised her. And yet she felt that grip of fear in her stomach, that anxiety that came to her every night while waiting for her lover.

As if on cue she saw the flutter of a white shirt in the dark under her window.

Excited and trembling Annalise threw open her window and with fumbling hands caught the ladder that her Lover pushed up to her window.

After a brief wait, Josephine's face popped over the ledge. Her cheeks were red from the cold night air and she panted, slightly breathless from her journey, and yet she still beamed brightly at Annalise when she saw her.

Josephine, still on the ladder leaned into Annalise's room and grasped her gently by the chin, bringing her in for a deep kiss.

"I missed you."

Annalise beamed back at her.

Josephine easily slung her legs over the ledge into her Lovers' room and eyed Annalise appreciatively.

She wore Josephine's favorite gown tonight. Floor-length and light. Made entirely of black lace that dropped seductively from every curve on her body. It cupped each of her delicate breasts beautifully, it would even draw the eyes of the most chaste man by force.

Annalise blushed deeply under Josephine's gaze. Annalise had never met a woman with... tastes like Josephine. She was the talk of the town, everyone knew about her unconventional taste in lovers, her way of dressing was in no way helping the rampant rumors.

And yet Annalise could not deny that her suit flattered her. She never in a million years thought that a woman in trousers could be so arousing. But that showed how little she knew.

Josephine walked to Annalise's bed and removed her top hat, setting it and her walking cane across her legs.

"Where's your collar little pet?"

Annalise shuffled quickly to her bedside table, lifting the small compartment that hid her most treasured possession. A small silver collar that fit snugly against her throat, the only ornament on it being a small tag that simply said "Josephine's".

Annalise pushed her raven hair to the side and snapped the collar tightly into place, shuddering with the finality of it, the weight bringing her the comfort she had missed.

Josephine smiled as Annalise stood before her, blushing. The poor thing could barely lift her head.

She stood gracefully from the bed and with a flourish gestures to the bed with her cane.

"Get into position"

Annalise immediately laid face down on her bed, arms propped beneath her and ass pushed into the air.

She could feel her anxiety being slowly replaced by lust and anticipation. Josephine gently lifted her dress up and over her ass. Making sure to gently rub her hands over the backs of her thighs.

Annalise heard the first strike more than she felt it.

The cane slashed through the air and landed squarely across her ass, making a loud smack that resonated throughout Annalise's darkened room.

Josephine smiled at the red welt that appeared across Annalise's rear. Even after months of this treatment, her skin was still remarkably fragile.

She brought her cane across Annalise's thighs and ass time and time again until there was no part of unmarked. Annalise had done a remarkable job stifling all of her yelps and Josephine intended on rewarding her.

First, she knelt on the ground coming face to face with Annalise's red hot flesh. Josephine made sure to kiss every welt gently cooing her praise for Annalise with each kiss. Then she gently used her hands to spread apart her lovers' legs smirking when Annalise wiggled her ass in excited anticipation.

Josephine appreciated the sight of Annalise's wet pussy in the candlelight. It took all of her willpower not to just dive in right then and there, but tonight she had something special planned.

Josephine gently pushed two fingers inside of Annalise, drawing a gasp from her, then rested her thumb snuggly against her clit.

As Josephine fingered, her Annalise clawed her silken sheets. Hoping to not cry out, these nights with her lover were the only nights she was allowed release, it had been weeks since their last meeting and it had been beautiful torture.

So often she was tempted to simulate her lovers' talented hands, but the one time she had done it Josephine had discovered her betrayal and had whipped her so hard she couldn't sit for a week.

Josephine's stimulation grew to be too much and Annalise could not hold back the screaming moan that bubbled from her mouth as she came, shaking and moaning.

Unable to resist the temptation Josephine licked her fingers clean before walking to a bureau and withdrew some stockings.

She ripped them in half and used one leg to gag her lover. Tying the knot carefully behind her head before flipping her onto her back.

Annalise winced as her raw skin made contact with the bed, but groaned, aroused at the pain.

Josephine kissed her roughly over her gag before stepping back to remove her trousers.

"Tonight, Annalise, I have a surprise for you"

Annalise felt her eyes widen as Josephine's pants dropped to the floor. Annalise's eyes traced the straps wrapped around her waist and focused on the form jutting heavily from between her legs it was... a cock?

Josephine proudly stroked the strap on. "Do you like it? I got it when I was in China. It's made of jade"

She stepped further into the light, and it glinted. The cock was decorated with intricate carvings of dragons and bulls that spiraled all together where they met at the rounded head.

It was easily six inches long and thick enough to make even the most experienced lover sore.

Annalise felt anxiety deep in her stomach at the sight of it, But more than that she felt heady arousal that made her dizzy. She had never been taken in this way before, but she felt her body leap in anticipation for her Lover.

Without hesitation, she spread her legs. Waiting for Josephine to take her.

Taking her time, Josephine removed her coat and unbuttoned her shirt. Smiling as Annalise shifted impatiently.

Josephine pushed the head of the strap-on against Annalise's cunt, causing her to jump and gasp at the coldness of the stone.

Josephine used her hand to rub the head of her cock up and down against her lovers' box. Spreading her wetness around and making her shake underneath her.

Josephine continued her torment until Annalise was an absolute mess. Drool leaked from her gag and sweat glistened along her chest, the bed and her thighs were slick with her arousal.

Smirking, Josephine gently pushed the head of her dick into her lover, gritting her teeth when Annalise let out a sensual moan. Josephine had waited so long to finally fuck her little pet and it was taking all of her willpower not to just bury herself entirely into Annalise.

Annalise's head was swimming, this was nothing like what her friends had described from their marriage night. No pain, no fumbling no blood. It felt so... good. So divine. She wanted... no needed more inside her.

Knowing it would mean punishment, Annalise wrapped her arms and legs around Josephine, using all her might to push more of the cock into herself.

Josephine, taken unaware, let Annalise impale herself, but only an inch. Quickly readjusting she untangled herself from her pet's arms and grabbed her raven hair yanking her head roughly back.

"Impatient are we?"

Annalise could only moan through her gag, her hands grabbing at Josephine's arm.

"If you want me to be rough, I can be rough with you"

Letting go of her lover's hair Josephine instead, grabbed her leg and threw it over her shoulder. Josephine withdrew from her lover until only the head remained in, then with one fell swoop slammed into her.

Annalise felt the reverberations run through her all the way into her skull. She attempted to scream, but only wet gurgles escaped unheard into her gag.

Josephine stopped, Buried to the hilt inside of Annalise, and waited to make sure her Lover was comfortable.

Annalise's breathing returned to normal and soon began groaning pleasurably through her gag. She wiggled against Josephine's cock, enjoying the way the designs rubbed against her inner walls.

Smiling Josephine pushed Annalise's dress away from her perfect breasts. Gently taking her nipple into her mouth she sucked and nibbled as she withdrew again and pushed back into her lover.

With each stroke, Annalise felt a piece of her mind melt away. Soon all she could think of was the cock inside of her sawing away at the last of her sanity.

With each complete thrust, she felt that familiar tingle rise and overcome her stomach, running up and over her chest into her head, and then suddenly it crashed down on her.

Silently screaming and twisting she felt her legs wrap once again around her master, holding her tight against her body, fully impaled as she came, quivering and drooling.

Josephine Withdrew from her lover, completely entranced by the puddle that Annalise had left. She had fucked many women, but never before had she seen a reaction like that.

She watched her pet lie on the bed, gasping for air, the poor thing was so tired and she wasn't even done yet, with a flourish she whipped the gag from Annalise's mouth. Josephine crossed the room and sat in one of Annalise's armchairs.

"Annalise, come"

Shaking and still disoriented Annalise stood and stumbled towards Josephine.

"No, crawl to me, little girl."

Annalise stopped, mortified just for a moment, before getting on her hands and knees and crawled to Josephine.

Once again Josephine grabbed her pet's hair and pulled her head up so that she came face to face with her cock.

"Lick it"

Annalise hesitated

"I. Said. Lick. It."

Each word was punctuated with a slap.

Annalise quickly ran her tongue along the underside of Josephine's strap-on. She had tasted herself many times, but this.... this was different. Running her tongue along a cock, even a fake one, was... exhilarating.

Josephine lolled her head back but kept her hand tightly gripping her lover's hair.

When Annalise finished cleaning the strap on Josephine yanked her head back.

"Open your mouth, wide"

Annalise hesitated for a second before opening her mouth as wide as she could.

Before Annalise even had the chance to think Josephine pushed her cock straight into her mouth and against the back of her throat.

Annalise gagged heavily but Josephine did not withdraw. Her teeth clicked painfully against the stone but Josephine still held her head back. Slowly Annalise became accustomed to the feeling and managed to fit the cock in her mouth without gagging.

Josephine pulled her hips back until only the head remained in Annalise's mouth then pushed roughly forward again. Taking delight in the panicked squeal that escaped Annalise's throat.

She put both hands on the side of Annalise's head gripping it roughly and using it to facefuck her.

Finally, Josephine withdrew from Annalise's mouth, causing her to sputter and cough weakly before collapsing on the ground in a heap.

With a small smile, Josephine gathered her petite lover in her arms and laid her out on her unsoiled sofa before removing her strap on and lying beside her. Josephine spooned Annalise and rubbed her body gently through her soiled dress.

"How was it my pet?"

Annalise nodded her head, content.

Josephine's hand roamed up Annalise's body until it reached her collar. She traced the firm metal over and over again.

"Did you miss me?"

Another nod

"Did it hurt?"

Annalise stopped for a second then shook her head.

"Well, in that case, we will have to do it again"

Annalise smiled and pushed her body securely against her lovers, it had been worth the wait, as she knew it would be.

Sillyse
Sillyse
2 Followers