All Comments on 'Annamarie'

by tailtales

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Norway_1705Norway_17056 months ago

5! Thank you! A cheerful, witty wife who laughs heartily and smiles without malice! I have never appreciated the 'shaving with tease' fantasy because in real life I prefer scissors and razor to be used on the free body and with full cooperation (turn around, turn around, lift a thigh, open the cheeks…). But, “rats and damnation”, wife-monologues on the phone are hilarious and very exciting!

"Ok... ok... no... ok. Marybeth, I can't get an answer from him. What... No...Well" a masterpiece. And it's great that Marybeth gives so much advice without even visiting!

Just two questions.

A) Is the wife bare naked or is she just wearing boring pyjamas?

If she is naked it is more exciting, because I can see that the cumshot decorates a pearl necklace on her tits.

If she is wearing pyjamas it is even more exciting, because she is pretending to do a usual chore such as trimming the grass or trimming the hedge in the garden.

B) Is the wife trimmed, shaved, or with a wild quiff?

C) When do you publish a follow-up? A so cheerful Wife deserves more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thinking this being your most recent, you might read the comment. Correction throughout your works - the words are KNEEL, KNEELING, FINAL and FINALLY. Not knell and finial.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry77776 months ago

We’ve kept our bodies shaved since the 80’s. Everything slides better and the juices don’t dry as fast.

Well written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous