Anna's Education - Ch. 01

Story Info
She is late again. What will happen now? Her journey begins.
3k words
4.14
9.9k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's Education - Ch. One

Late yet again

Written by Aoife

Please enjoy this newest series with Anna as she progresses down her challenging path. It will be filled with the unknown as twists and turns will come from the most unexpected places. She will learn, grow and mature as she is nurtured in worldly ways. I do caution you, this is my first attempt at a somewhat darker themed story.

I can't thank LadyMichelle enough for her thoughts, love, and collaboration for this series. This series is written for and dedicated to a loving and very special muse.

***

Anna brought her San Francisco metallic red Z-4 to a stop, pulling into the parking spot, and turned off the engine. She parked in such a manner that no one would be able to come close to her baby, taking up two spots. She shook her head gently then ran her fingers up past her ears and into her hair. She was careful in checking that her hair hadn't snagged her silver studs and hoop earrings. Pausing, she looked in the rear view mirror, smiled then let her fingers run through her shoulder length red hair.

Reaching for her and opening her purse, she flipped down the visor, looked in the mirror then reapplied her clear lip gloss. She wanted the natural beauty of her lips to come through. There was no need for any color. She looked at her makeup and once satisfied, flipped up the visor, pulled her keys from the ignition and unbuckled her seatbelt. She giggled to herself remembering how she flirted her way out of another speeding ticket and another ticket for not wearing her seatbelt just a few minutes ago.

She opened the door and gracefully turned in the seat allowing her long smooth legs out and placing her feet flat on the ground. Her delicate feet, protected from the ground by her Miller flats, stable as she stood. As she stood tall, she shook her head once more allowing her hair to flow and land naturally lying across her shoulders.

Shutting the car door, she stood tall, well over 6', and smoothed her skirt. The pure enjoyment of running her hands down her hips feeling the end of her short skirt thrilled her. She loved wearing the shortest shirts and shorts possible without being slutty.

The palms of her hands almost fully touched her outer thighs. She drew her hands up and around her waist to her bum, smoothing her skirt, knowing full well and good this one barely covered the bottom curve of her naturally sculpted and well-toned ass.

With that done, she made her way into the front door of the studio. She looked at her watch realizing she was thirty minutes late, but they would wait for her, of course they would. Anna thought to herself.

She has been the top grossing model for four of the last five issues. Anna has been coming to Murphy's for over three years. Now at the ripe old age of 18 and a half, she had plenty of good years left in front of her. Liz knew all of this and was making plenty of money from selling her works and the outcomes of these sessions. Liz wouldn't be too upset; she knew I would make it up to her.

"You!!" Liz yelled at the top of her lungs. "You are late again. What was it this time Anna?"

I smugly smiled and went to say something but she cut me off immediately.

"No, go change. The mini in the dressing room. We will shoot the burgundy mini first and then the black. After that if there is time, you are doing a Miller flats shoot for some fucking reason."

She paused, exhaling and taking a deep breath and screamed, "Now go!"

Liz's tone and volume frightened me; I had never heard her like this previously. I didn't waste any time as I quickly stripped from my skirt and blouse. I saw, hanging on the clothes rack was a burgundy colored leather mini skirt. I stepped into it, gracefully, pulling it up and realized it was high waisted and closed on the side with a silver zipper.

As I looked in the mirror, the skirt flowed from my hips. I slowly lowered my hands to my thighs, realizing that it was more than just my knuckle. Almost all of my entire hand was touching my skin with the extremely short mini.

This was pure exhilaration. I love showing off my legs and ass.

Next, I reached for the black blouse, it felt of the softest lace I had ever had on. It was a three-quarter sleeve with a very open back. I paused and realized I would need to be braless. I unsnapped my bra and let it drop. I pulled the blouse over my shoulders then buttoned it feeling the softness against my hardening nipples. I sat then slipped into the open toe heels which waited for me on the bench.

I made my way out of the dressing room and towards the set. I saw Liz and the team was waiting on me and ready for the shoot. Completing almost twenty minutes of different poses and nearly five hundred clicks, Liz sent me back to the dressing room. She told me I was to put on the black mini that would be brought to me shortly.

As I was removing the burgundy skirt, there was a quick knock at the door. Before I could respond the door opened Liz stepped in. In her hands she had the black mini, a small black box and a pair of silver heels.

"The designer wants you to wear these heels and this anklet. After this shoot, you will do the Miller flats shoot."

She set the heels on the bench and handed me the mini. I stood there waiting for Liz to step out of the room. She just looked at me and indicated I was to hurry and change.

I unzipped and stepped out of the burgundy skirt and blushed. I turned slightly with my left hip towards Liz. I wasn't comfortable with another woman in the dressing room with me. I took the black mini and slowly raised it up my legs and over my ass. I raised the almost hidden zipper than closed the loop and hook in the back

"Sit, I will help with the heels and anklet."

Liz knelt and slipped the left heel on and then the right. Her touch was light and very different, so much more sensitive and sensual than Nathan's. I felt the good bumps rise over my entire body. She opened the box and removed the anklet. It was very thin silver. My eyes were drawn to it even more. In the center of the anklet was a small star which acted as the center.

Liz opened the clasp and bent forward, locking the anklet around my right ankle. Her fingers lingered a bit longer on my alabaster skin. I heard the pleasing sound from her voice as she moved back looking at it.

"That's nice. I wish I had a matching toe ring. That would complete the look don't you think Anna?"

"Sure Liz, if that is what you suggest. I have trusted you all these years with my career; I am not going to stop now."

I looked down again at the anklet. I loved how it matched the silver stud in my nose and the three hoops and the stud in my ears.

I stood. With these heels I was much taller than Liz. I am already taller than she is at 6' barefoot, but with these heels I towered over her. I went to speak, apologizing for being late but she opened the door whisking me out to the next photo shoot.

Liz walked with me onto the set and handed me a bottle of water.

"Anna, I do not want you to dehydrate. I haven't seen you take a sip of water all day."

I accepted the bottle of water from Liz and took a sip. I turned to her and she smiled. There was a nice sweetness to the water. I took a second sip thanking her. This shoot seemed to focus mostly on below the waist on the skirt, the skirt and my legs, and then shots with the skirt, my legs and the anklet.

I must admit my legs are significant assets. They get many looks from both men and women and turn heads when I dress as I want. I think my eyes, smile and breasts are stronger assets but I do love it when others pay attention to my legs.

The shoot was going smoothly, I was feeling really relaxed. I just flowed with the guidance of Jess and the directions of the other voices I heard. I asked Liz for another sip of water which she granted without hesitation. I smiled and thanked her. I watched as she knelt, rotating the anklet so the star was visible to the side.

Hmm her fingers felt so smooth on my skin. Her touch was so gentle.

We did several shots with a side view. They had me pose straight legged and a few actually on bended knees focusing on the anklet and heels. When the shoot seemed completed, Liz handed me the water again asking me to take a few more sips and she didn't want me cramping up with the flats shoot coming up next. I did as she asked, trusting her fully.

When the crew took a break, Liz walked back with me to the dressing room explaining to me that this next shoot wouldn't take but a few minutes. The designer wanted to focus on the anklet and the flats.

I stripped out of the black mini and put on my skirt. As I stepped into my skirt, Liz placed her hands on my hips and looked in my eyes. I paused looking at her with uncertainty.

"You were late again, you cost me money this time. I will collect it from you. Do not think this conversation is over. I am too upset to speak with you now. We will discuss this Friday morning, I want you here early Anna."

She let go of my hips and stepped out from the dressing room. I didn't have a chance to respond.

***

I made my way out to the shoot. There was a single stool and a box two steps on the covered floor. The backdrop was a standard green screen; they would use different backgrounds as needed. As I looked around, I saw Jess, the photographer, and Liz on set.

Liz handed me another bottle of water asking if I needed a sip, I took one and handed it back to her. Jess placed me in the center of the set leaning against the stool and started the shoot. A few times during the shoot, Liz called for a break and adjusted the anklet ensuring the star was where it needed to be.

Her touch was so gentle. Her fingers were such a pleasure touching my body, more than Nathan had been as of late. He seemed to want to do nothing but maul me with his hands. His lips and tongue seemed to devour me like I was a slab of ribs or ribeye steak, not like the beautiful and talented model I am. There was no real tenderness with him any longer, no matter how much I begged.

As the shoot ended I took the last few sips of water from the bottle of water Liz had given to me. Liz told me to change out of the flats and that we would discuss the other topic Friday morning. She had another shoot to supervise and was running behind because I was late.

"Don't be late on Friday or you will face significant financial consequences Anna." Liz looked really serious. I nodded and went back to the dressing room finished with my day.

***

Liz

That night I got home Susan, my wife, was already home. She turned down the burner on the stove and pulled me into a hug. I simply melted in her arms. Feeling Susan's arms wrapped around me and her body molding into mine took all the stress of the day away. I kissed her gently and asked what I could do to help with dinner.

"Nothing dearest love. Go change into something relaxing then and come down. I will take care of everything, including you."

She kissed my cheek and sent me on my way. I went and changed and came back to a nice dinner trying to relax and have a nice evening with Susan.

After dinner and some very quiet time on the couch cuddling, we left the warmth of the couch for an even warmer and more romantic setting, our bed. Susan was curled up her head on my chest, cuddling, I was still fuming a bit thinking back on the amount of money Anna cost me. I blurted out.

"I swear! That damn girl causes me more strain and stress. I will fire her and ruin her career if she is late once more. She costs me time, money and so much stress yet she thinks the world revolves around her."

I was upsetting myself even more.

Susan wrapped her arms around me, calming me. She kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. "You know I can give you a copy of my waterfall program and see how she reacts to it."

She kissed my cheek. "If your Anna is that beautiful, we could have so much fun with her. You know I have been testing theories with my intern. She responded rather well to the waterfall sequence I created." Susan flatly stated.

I knew what Susan was talking about. She has been testing a new tactic in hypnosis with her junior year intern. The idea was simple, once a person, this intern, was under Susan's control, she was thinking of building a new 'unofficial women's club" on campus. If, and that is a bit of I could get her control. She was currently studying the effects of light to heavy suggestions while under different levels of hypnosis.

I murmured, "Yes she trusts me implicitly. She didn't hesitate to drink the water I offered her earlier today. It was a lesser name brand than what she is accustomed to."

I thought back on how she reacted when I touched her. "You should have seen her shudder when I touched her skin. All I did was put an anklet on her for the photo shoot."

"My offer stands. Just think about it."

Frankly, I was very interested. If I could manipulate that little bitch it would make my life so much easier. At the least she would come to work on time. I lay there in bed with Susan. She kissed my cheek once more wishing me sweet dreams, falling asleep with her head on my chest.

I lay there staring at the ceiling, my mind racing and running. I was considering if it could be done, could I manipulate Anna for the hell she has caused me over the last three years? Ideas of deviant behavior ran through my head. The numerous ways I could manipulate Anna seemed almost revengeful, but I liked those thoughts.

As Susan was nodding off I flatly said, "Just install the program on my office computer."

Somewhere in the middle of the night, sleep found me. I woke up pondering the idea of hypnotizing this bitch and wanting to own her versus ruining her career.

***

Anna

Thursday night I had a date with Nathan; it was a very frustrating evening to say the least. He wanted to spend time at his parents' place. When I got there he was already rather high. I do not necessarily dislike smoking pot, I do enjoy it but I wasn't in the mood, yet.

I wanted to go out and spend time at a nice outdoor cafe. A romantic evening, a walk under the stars then I was fine with going back for other fun. After almost an hour of nearly begging him and the promise of a blowjob, Nathan eventually agreed. We went out for a nice dinner followed by coffee and dessert at the cafe. We walked down to the city street strolling hand in hand. It felt comforting and amazing.

Afterwards, we went back to his parents place and to his bedroom. I was really worked up. My panties were slick with cream; my nipples were firming and tingling. As we kissed I was suddenly saddened when his fumbling fingers and hands roughly caressed my body. I was suddenly warm inside needing Liz's touch.

I gave Nathan what he wanted, his blow job. I do not know why but I relented only after sharing a bowl with him.

That next morning I woke up hearing my phone ringing. I reached for it and panicked seeing the time. "Oh Fuck!"

"Hi Liz!" I tried to smile while answering.

She just started screaming at me wanting to know why I wasn't at the studio yet. The crew was waiting around for me and I was already fifteen minutes late.

"Liz, I overslept. I will be there as fast as I can."

"Get your ass in here, you have twenty minutes or you are fired."

"Yes Liz, I will be right there." I smiled and couldn't wait to have a chance to speak with her.

I jumped out of bed and hurried into the shower. Knowing I would do my makeup at the studio.

***End of Chapter One***

I hope you have enjoyed this journey. Chapter two is in the works, come join Susan, Liz, Anna, and a select friend or two as college life for our dearest Anna becomes more than just academic challenges.

All my love,

Aoife