Maddie's New Slave

Story Info
Maddie hypnotizes a strange girl to be her total slave.
3k words
4.33
13.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie was a mystical woman, she had a power that had to be kept secret from everyone she knew. A power to hypnotize... it was so easy for her, one glance into her eyes and anyone would practically worship her every word and obey her every command. She also was secretly a lesbian and practically lived a double life of going around finding women she wanted and turning them into her obedient slaves. She would go to the park or mall and just strike up a conversation with someone she liked and, when the moment was right, she would cast her spell of love and obedience onto them and have fun for the night with her new puppet.

Today she was inside a clothing store at the mall when she found her next victim. She was a cute girl with curly hair and glasses. She had a nerdy and shy complexion. Today, she was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, her outfit hid her figure. However, Maddie assumed that under those concealing clothes, there was a beautiful, slim-figured girl, waiting to be of service to her. "Excuse me, Hi, how are you doing today?" Maddie said to her new subject.

"Oh, uh, good... Thank you." She clearly wasn't in the mood to talk to this random stranger, but Maddie was persistent.

"You know- that shirt would look good on you, you should try it on!" Maddie said as she pointed to a shirt on the rack behind her. It was certainly a more revealing shirt than the clothes the woman had on, so she didn't see herself actually wearing something like that.

"Oh yeah, I probably would look nice." She said trying to brush off the stranger's comments and continue on with her day.

"Not just nice... You'd look beautiful..." Maddie grabbed onto the girl's shoulders, pulling the two of them closer together.

"Yeah... Okay miss, but I should probably get going..." she said with a clearly uncomfortable tone feeling how close Maddie was to her. She didn't know how to handle this woman and was just trying to get out of this situation.

"Look into my eyes..." Maddie said with a commanding tone. "

What?" The girl did not understand exactly what the stranger just said. But she subconsciously looked at Maddie's eyes and just then, they flashed a bright purple color and, suddenly, the girl couldn't look away. She couldn't seem to fight it, She just had to keep staring. Her eyes opened wide, uncontrollably, and she felt the stranger's power transforming her very consciousness.

Her head began to tilt as her world closed in around her... Maddie's hypnosis was powerful, it was as if she was taking her subject's brain and unplugging all of their synapses and rewiring them to serve her, To worship her, to love her, to listen only to her. It was all starting to make sense to this girl, all of her old worries and issues felt pointless now. The only thing that matters is serving her mistress. It was bliss, she was rewired to love every second of serving the women standing in front of her. She had completely abandoned her old life and accepted her new life and mission. Serving and pleasing the women in front of her was the only goal.

It made her happy to know she now had a unified purpose. Her mind was no longer cloudy, it was clear and clean. scrubbed by the goddess who gifted her with obedience. She knew exactly what to say, "command me mistress" it escaped her lips as Maddie's power took complete and total hold over her mind. Her head jolted back to being upright and her body stood straight and tall. Preparing herself to be used by her new mistress.

"Tell me, slave, what was your name?"

"Jenifer, mistress," she said as she bowed her head down "I'm sorry for not introducing myself sooner, I will not disappoint you again, My mistress!"

"That's okay my slave, you know your place now, don't you?" Maddie said as she brushed her hand down the back of Jenifer's hair.

"Yes mistress," Jenifer felt a jolt of pleasure radiating from her mistress gentle hand as it ran down the back of her head.

"Now why don't we head somewhere more private, where I can teach you what it means to serve me."

"Yes of course mistress," Maddie grabbed Jenifer's hand as they quickly headed out of the mall and into Maddie's apartment.

Maddie lived just across the street from the mall so it wasn't a long journey. Quickly, they found themselves inside Maddie's apartment. It was a normal apartment, nothing of interest to note, but Jenifer seemed to be in awe of everything her mistress owned, including herself.

"Kneel" Maddie commanded as Jenifer instantly fell to her knees and clasped her hand behind her back. "Tell me a little about yourself slave, who was Jenifer before she was mine?"

"Well, mistress, I used to be a librarian, but I don't see myself continuing work there. I have a more important job now..."

"And what is that?"

"Serving you mistress! How could I continue doing something so meaningless when you are all that matters."

"Excellent... Anything else?"

Jenifer thought about it for a second "Oh yes! My old boyfriend, Jack, we have been together for about 5 years. I almost forgot about him, since you are the only thing I can think of now.... We need to do something about him. He might come looking for me. If you decide to keep me here permanently."

"Well, I'll make that decision when you prove your worth to me, slave."

"Anything for you mistress..." Jenifer said as she leaned forward, on her knees, eager to listen and obey all of Maddie's commands.

"Let me learn a bit more about this man, Jack. Where is your phone slave?"

"Oh, right here mistress." Jenifer reached into her pocket, pulled her phone out, and offered it gracefully to Maddie.

"Thank you very much slave..." Maddie yanked the phone out of Jenifer's offering hand.

"The code is 7431" Jenifer said without hesitation. She wasn't normally one to give her phone away like this, let alone tell anyone the code to access all of its personal belongings and all of her secrets. But her mistress owned Jenifers and all of her belongings. Her phone, as well as all the secrets laid within it, belonged to Maddie now.

Maddie took a few minutes to scan through Jenifer's phone. Jenifer waited patiently on her knees for her mistress to finish, not worried at all about what her mistress might find on there. It was Maddie's property now, just like her own mind and body...

Maddie scrolled through Jenifer's pictures and found lots of photos of her and this man Jack seemingly having fun together, as well as a few more revealing nude photos of Jenifer. She definitely had an attractive slim figure and rounded perky breasts hidden under that sweatshirt she was still wearing. Maddie thought about how much fun she would have to play with the real deal, but the photos were just a nice tease.

Then, Maddie took a look at Jenifer's bank account, not too much cash. After all, Jenifer was a librarian before, not the most financially successful enterprise. However, Maddie knew that Jenifer would gladly hand over all of her remaining cash to her mistress if she simply asked for it.

Finally, Maddie scrolled through Jenifer's text messages and saw all the history with "Jack ♥️ " as the contact card was described. "Clearly you and Jack have had a long relationship together?" Maddie said with a dismissive side eye to Jenifer.

"Yes mistress, but we had our troubles, I feel over him now, he is nothing compared to serving you!" Jenifer said with a sparkle in her eyes. She had completely abandoned her old life, serving and pleasing Maddie was more important now than Jack ever was.

"So you wouldn't mind if I just block his number real quick?"

"Of course not mistress, block him. In fact, block everyone on that old phone! None of them matter compared to you!"

"Good slave." Maddie said as she blocked Jack's number and threw the phone onto the couch.

"Now take off your shirt slave." Maddie walked up to her kneeling slave.

"yes mistress," Jenifer quickly pulled her sweatshirt off revealing her bra and nice rounded breasts underneath.

"And now your bra..." Jenifer instantly took off her bra and threw it to the side. Her nipples were rock hard, a clear sign of her arousal from her mistress's power. Maddie lifted her leg to bring her foot up to eye level with her kneeling and exposed slave. Maddie was wearing some slip-on flats that she dangled around Jenifer's eyes letting her slave get a glimpse into her heel and the underside of her sole. "Take off my shoe," Maddie said with a dominant tone.

"Yes mistress," Jenifer said as she gently and respectively slid the flat shoe off of her mistress's foot, revealing her soft foot and red painted toes. Her head tilted to the side and her eyes widened from the sight of her goddess's foot. They were so pretty, she felt jealous that she couldn't have a foot as beautiful and desirable as her mistress.

"Tell me, slave, what would you like to do, more than anything, right now?" Maddie said as she subtly danced her exposed toes in front of Jenifer.

"To worship your feet mistress," Jenifer said keeping her eyes locked onto Maddie's foot in front of her "I must kiss and clean them, mistress." She continued.

"Good, go ahead and show me how good of a cleaner you are..."

"With pleasure mistress." Jenifer instantly went in to kiss the top of her mistress's foot. She kissed her mistress' foot with respect and grace.

"That's it, make sure to clean every inch..."

"Yes, mistress," Jenifer said in between kissing her foot.

"Hmmm, that's it, slave, you're doing very well. You like cleaning my feet? Don't you... Maybe I'll keep you as my professional cleaner and have you clean the house and my feet for me, everyday..."

"I will gladly clean everything you own mistress. Including your perfect feet." Jenifer definitely wasn't one to be excited about cleaning the house, let alone kissing someone's feet. But following her mistress's orders seemed to bring total pleasure to her mind. Kissing Maddie's feet and being her perfectly obedient maid sounded like heaven.

"Okay, and now the other foot," Maddie said as she set her foot down and brought the other one up to Jenifer. Jenifer quickly took her other shoe off and began to kiss her other foot.

Maddie could have kept Jenifer here for hours, on her knees, with her breast exposed and aroused, worshiping her feet in an act of total submission... But she had other fun plans to do with her new slave. "Listen here Jenifer." Maddie said as she watched Jenifer continue to kiss her feet. "I'm going to wake you soon. But whenever you hear me say 'trance' you will return to this state of total obedience and submission to me, is that understood?"

"Yes mistress, I understand," Jenifer said in-between kissing Maddie's foot "but please don't make me go back to my old self..."

"Too late! Awaken!" Maddie said as she snapped her finger and brought Jenifer back to herself.

When Jenifer returned she was in the middle of kissing Maddie's foot. The last thing she remembered was being at the clothing store and talking to te stranger standing before her. And now she was topless, on her knees, in some random apartment, and she could still taste Maddie's feet in her mouth... And for some reason, it tasted good.

"Huh? What? What is going on?"

"You don't remember Jenifer? You were just showing some appreciation to me..."

Jenifer looked down and saw that she was topless and instantly tried to cover herself with her arms. "What?" She said with a wince. "Who are you? Where even am I?"

"You're inside my apartment, you gladly followed me from the clothing store, don't you remember?"

Jenifer was trying to recall the last few minutes but it all felt so hazy. Although she did remember feeling incredible, and more aroused than she had ever felt before. "I'm sorry... look you're a pretty girl, and all, but I really should go... could you just, hand me my sweatshirt and I'll be getting out of here?"

"So you think I'm pretty?"

"I mean yeah, but like I'm not really into girls, at least I don't think I am?" Something was going on inside Jenifer's mind, feelings of attraction to the girl standing before her, unlike anything she had ever felt before. She was both fighting this feeling and exploring it at the same time. "

That's okay Jenifer, this will all make sense again, all I need to say is... Trance!"

The word almost echoed in the empty room, it certainly echoed inside Jenifer's mind. Almost with a ping, Jenifer's mind went back to total service to Maddie. Jenifer was still kneeling when she heard Maddie's command. She dropped her hands down from covering her breast and clasped them at her knees, after all, her mistress was more than welcome to see her breast anytime she asked. Her eyes became glued onto Maddie's, following her mistress everywhere she went. And her ears perked up to listen and absorb all of Maddie's words like a sponge.

"Thank you, mistress," Jenifer said as the feeling of bliss returned to her head.

"I like you better this way, slave"

"I like me to this way mistress!" Jenifer said as she arched her back with an eagerness to please Maddie

"Is that so?"

"Yes mistress! The old me doesn't understand how good it feels to be your total slave, it clears my mind and fills me with purpose."

"Excellent slave. Your mind was very easy to control, weak and submissive for me, you will do well at my service with time to come." Jenifer would of been pissed off with someone calling her 'weak and submissive' but under Maddie's spell, she was proud to have been easy to be subdued by her mistress. Jenifer even blushed a little as she took Maddie's remarks as a compliment under her newfound role.

"Yes mistress, my purpose in life is to serve your every command! The old me, might not listen to your orders and that cannot be tolerated!"

"Very good slave, you're catching on quickly"

"I live to serve mistress..."

"Good, stand up!" Maddie said as Jenifer instantly jumped to her feet and put her hands to the side.

"Yes, mistress."

"take off your jeans."

"Yes, mistress." Jenifer quickly unbuttoned her jeans and slid them to the ground.

"And now your panties," Maddie said with a dominant tone.

Her slave responded "Yes mistress" almost in a whisper as she slid her panties off and revealed her privates.

Jenifer stood there naked and staring into the distance, like some kind of soldier to Maddie's army. As Maddie took a second to observe her new slave, she walked around and took note of Jenifer's figure. Jenifer had a nice round ass perfectly sized for Maddie to give it a slap. She also had great tits, perfect for wrapping her whole hand around to squeeze the pleasure out of Jenifer. And her pussy was tight and already moist from obeying Maddie's commands.

"You have a nice body, my slave."

"Thank you, mistress, it belongs to you now," Jenifer said without hesitation knowing that Maddie owned her and her body.

"Excellent slave, excellent," Maddie said as she gave Jenifer's ass a hard slap. Jenifer tried to hide the pleasure she felt from Maddie's firm slap as she continued to stand there at attention letting Maddie observe her whole body without any shame or resistance.

She then walked around to her pussy and played with it while looking directly at Jenifer. Watching her squirm with excitement and arousal.

"You like this, don't you slave?"

"Yes mistress, the pleasure of your touch is unlike anything I've ever felt before." Jenifer was so aroused, she was already on the cusp of climax. Maddie loved watching her like this. Jenifer was unable to control herself as Maddie's hand danced around her clit.

"You want to cum, don't you slave?"

"Yes, mistress! Please let me cum!"

"Maybe I'll just keep you like this for a bit longer, watching you squirm... Barely able to contain yourself?"

"I will forever follow your orders," Jenifers said in-between the hot flashes of arousal caused by her mistress's hand.

"Cum now!" Maddie said as Jenifer instantly relieved herself. Spilling her juices onto Maddie's hand as it still played with Jenifer. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her mind continued to sink deeper into Maddie's power. She wanted nothing more than to continue obeying her mistress's orders. Not a single ounce of her desired to break free from this spell.

Maddie brought her hand, which was now covered in Jenifer's orgasmic juices, up to her slave's eye. "clean up your mess, slave"

"Yes mistress," Jenifer said as she quickly began to use her mouth to clean her mistress's hand, enjoying the product of her obedience to Maddie.

Jenifer was in heaven, she would stay Maddie's slave as long as her mistress desired. Never once questioning or hesitating to follow her orders. She imagined herself, in the near future, being ordered to wear a skimpy maid outfit and doing housework while her mistress was away. And then as soon as her mistress returned to the house, she would show her endless appreciation and worship.

How silly she felt that, about an hour ago, she was worried about all these little pointless problems and wishes. There was only one thing to worry about now, and that was pleasing her mistress. All of her thoughts and desires belonged to her now. Maddie owned Jenifer's mind, body, and will. And Jenifer saw her place in the hierarchy as totally subservient to Maddie. There was no doubt that this was her purpose in life. Her old life was a mere memory... Now she understood her destiny, this was how it was meant to be, it was kismet...