Anna's Magic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mmmmm…. You taste SO sweet, baby.” Anna cooed, her face gleaming from behind Crystal’s backside. She had now eased two fingers into Crystal’s backside, exploring her rectum with joy. The sight was exciting and yet unbelievable, and combined with Crystal’s amazing work on my cock, I was soon pumping a generous amount of cum down the little slave’s throat. She managed to swallow most of it, but a small amount dribbled down her chin, pooling on the mattress below. My knees went weak and I fell back on the bed, exhausted. Anna then grabbed Crystal by the back of the head, and the two shared a long, erotic French kiss, sharing the blend of pussy juice and cum mixing on their tongues. I just sat back and took it all in, reveling in the surreal scene. The two seemed to be insatiable, as Anna then moved down Crystal’s body to her cunt, clamping her mouth over the exposed bud, searching for more of the warm nectar that glistening on her thighs. Soon Crystal was again in the grip of another orgasm, and Anna did her best to maintain a hold on her clit as Crystal’s body shook violently. As her orgasm subsided, Anna removed her face from her friends’ crotch. It glistened with juices and she leaned over to kiss me, and we shared Crystal’s pussy cream on our tongues. The picture was something out of a porno flick, which made it all that much more unbelievable.

We all collapsed on the mattress, minds still swimming with lust. Sweat glistened on the girls’ bodies, their stomachs heaving with every ragged breath. From my angle I could see the dampness of Anna’s crotch, and it came to me that she hadn’t had an orgasm yet. Crystal must have read my mind, as at the exact same moment we grabbed the lithe little blonde and threw her down on the mattress, our tongues rushing to her pert nipples, each of us encircling a tender bud. My hand stroked its way along Anna’s thigh to her moist pussy flesh, and I ran a finger along her slit, which caused Anna to gasp. I parted her soft petals with my fingers and immediately found her love button, stroking it as Anna moved her hips upward to meet my exploring digits. I shifted position on the mattress and parted her thighs, lowering my head towards her sex. My tongue searched out her moist folds and I savored her nectar once again, as Anna sighed in hot relief. Not wanting to be left out of the action, Crystal got up on the futon and swung her leg over Anna’s head, lowering her cunt over Anna’s eagerly awaiting mouth. Crystal and I took turns eating Anna’s sweet snatch, French kissing erotically as our tongues shared the plentiful bounty. Soon both women were thrashing about in reckless abandonment, a new wave of orgasms streaming down the room walls. I ran my tongue down between Anna’s ass-cheeks and probed at her anal portal, which caused her to shake violently, nearly throwing Crystal’s lighter frame from the bed.

Both were now cumming un-controllably and I had to back off as their bodies convulsed in the throes of passion. I watched as they heaved and shuddered, then directed my attention to Anna’s pussy, lapping at the fresh juices that pooled deliciously between her ass-cheeks. As I did so Crystal rose and came around behind me. From my position I couldn’t tell what she was up to, but soon I felt a familiar wetness coating my balls as she licked my sac. I had to adjust my location on the bed so as not to fall off while I caressed Anna’s honey-pot with my tongue meanwhile allowing Crystal access to my fully engorged cock. Her warm mouth clamped around my shaft once more, and soon I was on the brink of another orgasm, but I wanted to save that for another opening.

Judging by her earlier reaction of having the butt-plug up her ass I’d guess that both the girls had indulged themselves in the joys of anal sex. Me, being the rookie of the group (or so it seemed) saw this as an opportunity to be taught by the experts. In any event, I was determined to find out how far this would go, at least until I met any resistance. Crystal’s ass would be a perfect for me to finally discard my anal cherry, so-to-speak.

I directed Crystal to slide up on all fours between Anna’s parted thighs, which she did almost immediately, her ass swaying to and fro before my eyes. This allowed her access to Anna’s sweet snatch and her mouth instantly found its target between the blonde’s outstretched thighs. It also allowed me full access to Crystal’s upturned ass. I looked around the room and found the bottle of cherry lubricant which the girls had used on Crystal’s asshole before. Crystal’s eyes widened as I applied a liberal dollop of the slick fluid to my shaft and moved in behind her, my cock pointing towards her lovely crack. I slid my swollen member up and down her ass-crack, preparing her rear opening as I teasing her to the brink.

“Mnnnnn, yeah, that’s it Steve, fuck my ass with that marvelous cock of yours, I want to feel it deep and hard, baby!” She hissed. I admired her sudden eagerness. Here was this quiet, demure woman turned sex goddess screaming instructions at me, her deep blue eyes gleaming with lust. Anna took in the action from her vantage point on the bed, smiling brightly at her friends’ deviation from which we both seemed to know. I parted Crystal’s ass-cheeks and guided my cock towards her rear entrance. I slowly eased it into her star, feeling the tender flesh yielding to my heated spear. Crystal let out an animalistic groan as my cock head eased past her sphincter, her head thrashing from side to side as all seven inches of my man meat buried itself in her rear portal. I paused for a moment to allow Crystal’s gripping orifice time to adjust to the intruder before I started a slow rocking motion, fucking her tight ring. Crystal’s cries were sheer pleasure, leading me on as I increased my tempo until I was slamming into her asshole with abandonment. Anna quickly shifted position on the bed, shimmying between Crystal’s thighs to her pussy. I felt Crystal’s sphincter tighten as Anna’s tongue worked its magic on her clit, pausing briefly to lick and suck on my tightening sac. I slowed my pace somewhat, even with withdrawing my cock momentarily to let Anna suck on my rod, allowing her a taste of Crystal. I then returned it to the secure fit of her asshole, again increasing my pace until the woman was backing into my thrusts, her gripping ring clamped around my cock. With one final lunge I buried my cock deep into her rectum, filling it with my hot seed. This caused her to orgasm once more, her ass muscles milking my cock. I looked down to see Anna’s face buried between her friends’ thighs, her tongue scooping out the girl cream that flowed generously.

After a few moments I withdrew my softening dick from Crystal’s bowels as a trickle of cum rolled out of the reddened ring. Dreamily I lowered it to Anna’s mouth once more. Her gaze met mine as she sucked my cock clean and we both smiled at knowing we’d both just pleasured her best friend thoroughly. Crystal heaved and collapsed on the bed, exhausted. I slithered my way between the two women and we all drifted off, our bodies entwined in a surreal tangle of arms and legs. I couldn’t help but smile, my mind awash with bliss. I was becoming more and more aware of Anna’s other side and wondered what else she had in store. But that was another time, another story. I just wanted to enjoy this moment and not worry what the future had in store. Because of tonight, that future looked much more certain.

12