Anna's Road Trip - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We headed off to bed waaaay earlier than I normally would, mostly because we had an early morning tomorrow and because there's absolutely nothing else to fucking do. I had to go to this campsite bathroom to do my washing up.

"Enjoy it while you can." James had smirked at me before I left. "We'll be in a few campsites without these luxuries."

I swear, he's enjoying watching me be a fish out of water. I brushed my teeth at a sink next to a middle aged woman in neon pink PJ's, then spotted a raccoon watching me right by the bathroom entrance like some pervert. Other than that, it was quite uneventful. I hurried back to the van where James had flattened the seats so I had a relatively flat surface to sleep on.

The guys had given me a set of keys so I could lock it if I left the van to go to the bathroom - James had the second set. I made sure all my valuables were in my purse right by my head and I tried to bunker down in the van to sleep. The first thing I noticed was that it was very airless so I cracked open a window. But the sound of crickets then filtered through and I immediately started thinking of James again.

Dammit, is this going to be a thing now? Crickets chirping is just going to remind me of kissing my childhood friend? I'm going to be hearing crickets a lot. My self-induced insomnia was not helped by the fact that despite the seats being lowered, it wasn't a perfectly flat surface and an awkward bulge kept digging into my back through my sleeping bag.

And why shouldn't I think about James? Was there some sort of thought police out there I wasn't aware of? And he kissed me back so it's perfectly normal to think about his mouth on me. I squirmed a bit in my sleeping bag, then groaned a bit. Was I going to get horny all by myself on the first night on this stupid trip?

It's not like they'll know. It's one of the perks of being a woman, you can masturbate all you want and nobody knows unless they hold up your soaking underwear. My hand sneaked down my pants and I lazily started flickin' the ol' bean but then I stopped.

Why did we need to wait to get back to Halifax to talk about... anything? What did we need to determine anyway? Why are we asking stupid questions like we were still in high school?

Horny and with purpose, I got out of the van with my purse, locked it as quietly as I could and went to James' tent. I crouched down by the entrance and like a total creep, tried to awkwardly knock at the tent flap while whispering his name.

"Anna?" he whispered. He unzipped the tent and I quickly crawled in from the cool night air. "Can't sleep?"

"No," I whispered back. "The crickets are loud. We're in a forest. And I want to kiss you again."

"Annie," he sighed. "I thought we were gonna talk about it when we got to - "

"Talk about what? If we want to date each other?"

"... yeah."

"That's fine. But we can keep it casual until then," I whispered. "What do you think?"

At this point I was leaning forward onto his sleeping bag, inches away from him. I could feel his breath when he whispered back. "It might be weird if the guys found out. We basically don't have any privacy."

"We have privacy right now," I leaned in closer.

He closed the distance and our noses bumped as he murmured in agreement. He pulled me close and threw the sleeping bag open so I could lie down beside him.

For the longest time he did nothing but hold me, occasionally caressing my face as we laid side by side facing each other. It wasn't until I pressed up close to him he dipped his head down to taste my mouth. God, it was like drowning in his scent.

I was in a haze of sensations. I ran my hands down his chest and wrapped my arms around his sturdy torso, pressing my breasts against him. Our hips pressed together and I could feel his hard on nudging me. His hands wandered down my sides and met flesh at the bottom of my sweater. He hesitantly palmed my ribs until I shifted so that my bare breast was in his hand.

"Annie," he groaned quietly. My sweater was hiked up to my chin and he kissed down my sternum over to a swell of one of my breasts. Then his tongue swirled over a nipple, making me arch more into him.

"God, I'm so horny," I whimpered quietly in his ear. He made a sort of growling noise and the next thing I know I feel his hand on my belly, slipping downwards. Moaning, I squirm and encourage his hand down until he finds my very wet cunt waiting for him.

James toyed with my slit and worked a pace on my clit as I struggled to keep quiet. His mouth still sucked on a nipple and the combination of his hand and mouth was driving me crazy. The bulk of his hand was sliding my sweatpants and underwear off and without the cloth there, the sound of my slickness was quite loud in the tent.

I reached between us and nudged his erection tenting his pants. He leaned back slightly, letting me slip my hand past the waistband to touch the heated flesh. He moaned almost too loudly when I closed my fingers around his girth. His mouth left my nipple to kiss me again.

"I want to taste your pussy," he murmured. He slipped a finger in me then and I gasped.

"Please," I whispered.

He slid off my sweat pants and underwear and slowly caressed my bare legs. His hand warmed me in the otherwise cold tent. Then he shifted me so he could be between my legs. First he primed me with a few licks, but then he latched on to my clit and slowly suckled it.

The feeling was so intense I pushed against his head to ease it off a few times. He would then lick my slit as if to soothe it, but then he would carefully suck at my clit again until the pleasure mounted and I humped his face and told him I was gonna cum. I creamed all over his face as I tried not to make noise, but trying to stay quiet just made it more intense.

I just laid there completely buzzed for a few seconds. When I fully registered my surroundings again, I realized he was kneeling next to me and his pants were pulled down, cock jutting out towards me. Lazily, I raised my head to capture his dick in my mouth. He gently cupped the side of my face as I engulfed him with my mouth rhythmically.

"Yes, suck my dick," he hissed down at me. I wished I could see his face at that moment. I bobbed my head up and down faster, using my hand to help me. "God I've wanted to cum in your mouth for so long."

I moaned around his cock. He leaned forward slightly, pushing me down into the sleeping bag. He thrust into my mouth as I laid down under him.

"I'm gonna cum, Annie," he moaned. I grunted in agreement and he unloaded into my mouth. I swallowed as best I could as he came, tasting the salty bitterness as he moaned my name.

--

I want to say that I woke up languidly, basking in the afterglow of getting eaten out but actually I spent most of the night awake next to James. At literally the crack of dawn I escaped as quietly as I could back into the van, even trying to scuff out my footprints in the dirt up to the tent as if Kirk and Zach would inspect them like animal tracks. By the time I started dozing off in my sleeping bag, I could hear the guys shuffling around outside to get ready for breakfast.

James had some coffee going and he handed me a cup. I saw him reaching for the powdered creamer and I could feel the comment coming out of his body. I did my best preemptive "don't you fucking dare" look at him but he smirked at me and did it anyway.

"Want any cream?" he asked, winking. I glared at him. Thankfully Zack still seemed half awake and Kirk was busy packing something up with his camera bag and neither of them seemed to hear.

James had to show me how to pack everything up again (which was considerably more difficult than unpacking, especially when some things had dirt on it) while Kirk wandered off to take more pictures around the campsite. While Zach and James would amicably make conversation with me, Kirk hadn't spoken more than three words to me since meeting him the day before.

"Is Kirk not happy with me being here?" I asked when I knew he had left our vicinity. The campsite was very quiet in the early morning and I was acutely aware how far my voice was traveling. The crickets seemed to be losing their sound.

"Kirk's awkward around strangers," Zach shrugged as he finished his coffee. "Not shy, just... doesn't talk much."

"He's pretending I'm not here." I tried not to sound sulky. I didn't like the idea of traveling with someone who didn't like me for two weeks.

"He wasn't expecting me to bring a plus one," James said. "If he's annoyed with anyone, it's me."

"That... doesn't make it better."

"Well I guess you're just gonna have to charm him," James said.

I was not going to charm him. I already had enough on my plate trying to figure out what to do with James. Thankfully I didn't need to dwell on it in the car ride to our next destination as Zach had a bit of work for me to do and we both typed away for a few hours on our laptops.

I got to look through the hundreds of pictures Kirk took in that short time and worked with Zach to find the best one. They were all beautifully taken with rich colors and appealing composition. There were a few shots of us around the campfire, laughing and talking. You almost couldn't tell I was suffering through the smoke. I paused on one picture where it was just me and James. I was staring at my roasting marshmallow and James was looking at me, smiling. Wordlessly, I switched over to the next photo.

I wondered if Kirk knew.

I fell asleep after I finished helping Zach. James periodically stopped at rest stops for bathroom breaks or food and gas. We rolled up to the next campsite as it was getting dark again, which was fine because we would be staying a bit longer there the next day. This time, they had sites next to a small river. The parking spot was separated from the actual tent site by a good twenty feet of shrubbery.

"We would probably be eaten by mosquitoes here in the dead of summer," James commented. "But it's perfect now."

We all set up camp together since it was getting dark. The guys chatted about canoeing and wondered if they still rented equipment for it this time of year. Since it was a clear sky, Kirk went off to try to take pictures of the stars.

But like the previous night, we all went to sleep at a very early hour - I haven't had this bedtime schedule since third grade. I chugged some whiskey James had in a flask to try to feel the drowsiness I yet again ruined by sleeping in the car because I never fucking learn.

The bathroom here was significantly less glamorous than the previous. I cleaned as best I could in the probably haunted space and hurried back into the van. The campground was significantly scarier since the tents were out of sight and it was pitch black out of the car. I had the window cracked open again for air but I kept hearing the crunch of foliage outside and kept wondering if it was a raccoon or bear.

"Annie?"

I nearly screamed, but it was immediately met with relief when I realized it was James. "Jesus fucking christ you scared me."

"Yeah, I figured you would be freaked out," he said as I opened the door for him.

The interior light of the car lit up, spotlighting me. I quickly flicked it off.

"What, we don't want the light on?"

"I prefer not to highlight myself to bears."

"I would be more afraid of humans," James said. "Kinda annoying to have the car so far away. Put that on the blog."

I had to awkwardly shift my stuff so he could fit in the spot next to me. He stretched out on my sleeping bag and experimentally rolled his back a bit.

"There's like a lump here," he said.

"Yeah, tell me about it."

"Is that why you raided my tent last night?"

"That wasn't the entire reason," I couldn't stop the smirk from forming. I heard his soft laugh as he drew me close to him. "Are you here for round two?"

"Only if you're up for it," he murmured. His hands caressed my sides.

"I was thinking more if you're up for it. You're the one who's been driving all day and probably didn't sleep well last night."

"What are you going on about? I slept like a baby last night." He bumped noses with me. "Actually, I didn't notice when you left. Kinda sad you did."

"I thought you didn't want the other guys to know," I said. "We gotta be more discreet."

"That's... gonna be a little difficult." He lazily kissed me while his hand started making slow circles on my back. Just making out with him made me wet - we were like horny teenagers again. I just loved feeling his hands on me.

It was strange because back then when we were teens I was almost afraid of imagining him as anything more than a friend. I thought something would change for the worse. But now, I wonder what it was I was so afraid of. I had never touched him like this before but in that van it felt like I had for centuries.

Somehow we ended up with both our pants and underwear pulled down to just above our knees. On my sleeping bag we were literally bumping uglies. His dick pressed against my slick cunt as he ground his hips against mine, his hand reaching under my sweater to fondle my chest. I humped against him, shifting myself so the crown of his cock slipped closer and closer to the entrance.

He groaned against my mouth. His cock was weeping precum and it made me more slick. I pulled my leg out of the confines of my pants and flung it over him so I was spread and he reached between us to fit his cock right at my slit. And ever so slowly while we both held our breaths, he thrust into me.

"Annie," he moaned, as if he was pleading. It did something to me. I pulled away from him and pushed him towards the side of the van.

"Sit up against that," I said, shifting away to make room. After he was in a sitting position against the side of the van, I went to him and straddled him. I could feel him panting as he realized what I was going to do. His hands eagerly drew me close, his hands on my ass and positioned me over his angrily erect cock.

I tried not to moan too loudly as I sank down on him. He filled me up so gloriously. My pussy squelched as I fit his whole length in me. I took a few seconds to adjust to his size, then positioned my legs and feet so I could comfortably pump myself up and down. In the darkness of the car, our ragged breathing filled the air as I rode on his cock.

"I'm gonna cum," I panted as I gripped his shoulder and angled my trajectory so that his dick hit juuuuust the right spot in me. My orgasm slammed into my suddenly and I clenched tight around his cock. Guttural groans resonated in the small, dark space as my eyes rolled back.

"Holy fuck," James rasped quietly, his voice trembling. I rammed him as far in me as he could go and felt him twitch as he ejaculated deep inside. My legs spread further to better accommodate him and he pushed hard against me as if trying to cum deeper in me.

We were a slimy mess. Neither of us tried to clean anything up for at least two hours afterwards, we just collapsed on the sleeping bag and dozed off.

End of part 1

--

Author's Note: Thank you for reading. Special thanks to the colorful Eviant for editing. Fun fact: I almost forgot to accept the edits on the document because I'm a moron. It's probably not hard to see where this story is going but I would appreciate feigned surprise in part 2 when we get there.

12