All Comments on 'Anna's Weekend - Friday Night'

by wyobraska

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is an archetype of date rape or nonconsensual sexual activities. Women aren't looking for this.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written, very descriptive but where was the mind control/hypnosis. This category is as much about the entrancement as it is the intercourse.

KiesoKieso10 months ago

I'm taken aback by your intro; "This is my first crack at writing anything, let alone erotic fiction." Wow! You have a natural talent! I strongly encourage you to keep writing (Whether in this genre, or whatever other floats your boat) I'm equally surprised that both of the prior commenters missed the various clues that this is, in fact, a mind control story. Moreover, I didn't need a bluntly written "entrancement." We see Anna's inner world of thoughts and anxieties, including the fact that she's oblivious to Baxter's methods. For my part, I really enjoyed the subtlety. Since I'm looking forward to reading about Saturday's shenanigans, please PLEASE keep writing, and write YOUR story, not the one pushed for by commenters.

JQueen9JQueen99 months ago

Excellent debut effort. Isn't it disappointing that two of the commenters failed to see this story is in the right category? One thing I notice about Literotica is that a lot of readers are very impatient. They want everything revealed in the first chapter. No professional writer does that. The art is in the slow, building reveal. Speaking of art, you have a fine prose style. Are you sure you're a beginner? I worked my entire career as a writer and editor, and I regularly edited the work of professionals who weren't as good as you. FYI, I followed you because you followed me. Most of my followers haven't published on Literotica. It was nice seeing that you are an exception. I'll look forward to seeing what happens to Anna next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwyobraska@wyobraska
This writing thing is much more difficult than I thought! The 2nd part of Anna's weekend should be done soon, I'm actually taking a break from it to write this, the bulk of the delay has been me trying to upgrade my grammar skills while working on the actual craft of Story T...