Anne at the Gallery

Story Info
Anne meets a young guy at the gallery.
1.2k words
4.13
8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyp
tonyp
30 Followers

I first met Anne at the Gallery. We were both admiring a Brett Whitely painting. I cannot remember how the conversation started, but once we started talking it was like we were old friends. We stayed together looking at art for some time. Saring ideas about art and life. Finally, I told her that I had to go. Before I left Anne told me it was great to meet a young man who was so intelligent and interesting. She said her husband was an artist of sorts, and he would love to meet me too. She wrote her number on a piece of paper and suggested I call her and perhaps come up for dinner.

Some weeks later, I finally had a weekend off and decided to call Anne. We talked on the phone for about twenty minutes, and she suggested I come for dinner on Saturday night. I was excited to see her as she greeted me at the door and she hugged me as we entered the house. Her husband, Derek, was in the kitchen preparing dinner when I arrived, and I presented him with a bottle of wine. We shook hands. Anne gave me a quick tour of her house. In the hallway were black and white erotic photographs. I stopped and admired them. Some were of Anne, and some were men. She asked me if I liked them. I was looking at one of her in lingerie. I replied I did and she took my hand and led me into the kitchen.

Over first course I got to know Derek a lttle as we chatted and consumed a bottle of wine. We were on the second bottle when Anne told Derek I liked his photos. He said thanks and suggested he would show me some more after dinner. I nodded and said I would love to see more. Anne was familiar with me at dinner and on one stage put her hand on my leg Derek seemed to know, and he just smiled back at me. We drank another bottle of wine during the main course, and I felt pretty lightheaded by the end. I helped Anne stack the dishes and put things away. She stood very close to me intentionally having her body touch mine. While Derek was out of the room her hands wndered to my jeans. I was getting very aroused as her hand outlined my manhood.

Derek returned to the room with a portfolio, we sat at the table and he passed me photos. The first picture was of Anne in lingerie, and she looked amazing. They both seemed to enjoy me looking at her, and the mood was relaxed. There were quite a few pictures of Anne in lingerie, and I commented on how stunning they were. The following photo was of a young man in good condition, semi-naked. He had an impressive six-pack, and his underwear wrapped around his impressive cock. Derek mentioned that Anne liked that photo, and I passed it to her.

Anne looked at the picture and smiled, saying," Derek likes to photograph men as well."

He passed me a few more these were of the same guy, completely naked, and the last one was him stroking his impressive hard-on. I looked at Anne, and she was enjoying the pictures. He then passed me pictures of Anne completely naked. One of her naked next to the young guy.

Derek suggested he show me the studio, and we went down the hallway together and entered his studio room. The room had professional lighting and a camera on a tripod. Anne just walked over to the screen, and Derek turned on the lights and took a few pics. She was flirting in front of the camera, undoing a few dress buttons to expose her lingerie and breasts. I must admit the situation turned me on.

Derek suggested I get into the shot, and I immediately obliged. He took a few pics of Anna and me embracing and even kissing. Anne undid my shirt and had her hands on my chest. Derek complimented us both and said we looked hot together. I took off my shirt. Derek told Anne to take off her dress.

Anne had a beautiful figure. She was wearing blue bra and panties lingerie. Her nipples were visiable through the soft transparent fabric. As Anne pressed her body against me, I slid my hands over her bottom. We kissed again, this time it was very sexual. Her wet tongue explored my lips and my mouth. My hands wandered over her body as we kissed. I could hear the camera clicking away.

She whispered that she wanted me naked as her hands undid my jeans. I slipped off my boots as she dropped to her knees. Pulling my jeans down and exposing my underwear with a protruding hard cock. Dereck instructed as her hands massaged the outline of my cock. She pulled my underwear off and sat back to admire what was in front of her. Her hands clasped around the shaft as she took it into her mouth. She sucked and licked all of me. The head at first, then she took more of me. Derek told me to grab her hair. I did this so the camera could view her mouth on me. I was so hard for her.

Anne stood up and move to a table that was next to us. She looked stunning and took her beautiful breasts in my mouth. I kissed her nipples through the lingerie and then undid her bra so I could suck and lick them freely.

Anne moaned as I moved my mouth down to her tummy. I love to give oral pleasure. As I removed her blue panties her pussy looked delicious. I fell to the ground and started gently kissing her all over. Around her labia at first, then using my tongue to open her up. My wet tongue licked on either side of her clit as my fingers slid inside her. She was soaked. I started sucking on her. Anne was very aroused and exploded on my fingers within minutes. A quivering orgasm that squashed my fingers and soaked my face with her juices.

I stood up as she slid off the desk and turned around. Leaning on the desk, she presented her pussy to me. I entered her immediately. Holding my cock deep inside her, I felt her muscles tense around me. I started fucking her hard. My balls slapped her as I pushed deeper and deeper. I whispered to her that she felt so good.

Derek had stopped taking photos, and he was standing there stroking his cock, watching us. I fucked her more and more as Derek walked over to us. She opened her mouth for him, and I watched her take him in, and he came in seconds.

I was close to coming when she pulled away from me, leaving me there throbbing and needing release.

She looked at me and said, "I want Derek to Blow you".

I nodded. Derek, on his knees, crawled over and instantly took my cock in his mouth. She masturbated herself against my leg, telling him to take it. I only lasted a minute and released a deluge into Derek's mouth that made him gag.

"Hmmm, good boy," she said as Derek swallowed every drop.

She kissed me. I got dressed and left. I never saw Anne and Derek again but always wondered what had happened to the photos he had taken.

tonyp
tonyp
30 Followers