Anne Finds a Friend at the Beach

Story Info
Anne and Pete meet a guy at the beach and bring him home.
956 words
3.53
9.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyp
tonyp
30 Followers

It was a perfect day in Phuket, Thailand, and I had hired an old surfboard and was surfing three-foot rolling surf. Many tourists were in the warm water and sunning themselves on the sunbeds. I was riding my longboard to the beach, avoiding the tourists. After catching several waves I noticed a woman waist-deep in the water watching me. In the next wave, I intentionally manoeuvred the board close to her. She laughed as I passed her.

As I paddled back out, she looked at me and said, "You look like you are having fun".

"I am," I replied. "Do you want a go?" I asked as I slipped of the board right next to her.

After a short interaction that included her explaining that she had never tried and me explaining that I had been surfing since I was eight and would show her a few things, she jumped on the board.

I pushed the board, and she nose-dived, sending her into the surf. I recovered the board and set her up again. This time the board stayed straight, and she stood there yelling as the board made its way to the shore.

She returned my board and gave me a high five, enjoying the stoke. I paddled out the back of the surf and looked back to see her with a man laughing on the beach. After an hour I went to the beach, lay down on sun lounge and bought some fruit and a cold drink. I was almost nodding off when I heard a voice saying.

"Hi, there, surf coach".

I looked up to see the woman I was giving a surfing lesson to and a man standing beside me. They introduced themselves as Pete and Anne, and we chatted for a while. Pete suggested we get out of the sun, head to their apartment, and have a drink.

They had a great apartment with a beautiful view of the ocean. As we admired the view drinking wine and chatting, Anne was getting quite touchy with me. She had her arm around me, touching my shoulders, and then her hand was on my thigh. I saw Pete watching her, and he smiled. Anne complained that she had been sunburnt in the surf and asked me to put some lotion on her back. I slowly applied the lotion and took time to feel her back. She moaned.

I asked them if they had tried a Thai massage, and they said they were too shy. I told them I had been to a Thai massage course on the Island the last time I was here. Pete instantly suggested I give Anne a back rub, which I agreed with. Anne went into her room and returned with some massage oil and a towel. She passed me the oil bottle as she lay down on the towel.

Anne was wearing shorts and a bikini top. I started with her arms, and then her shoulders and her moved to her back. I asked her if I was being too hard, and she replied that it was perfect. As I was finishing her back Pete told her to take off her shorts so I could do her legs. She instantly slipped her shorts off exposing her g-string.

Ann had a cute, firm runner's bottom. I opened her legs slightly as I worked on her calves. I ran my fingers up her thighs and my hands each time, ending at her buttock. At one stage, I looked at Pete. He was on the sofa watching, and his hand was on his pants, it looked like he was getting hard.

Pete told Anne to turn over, and she did. I was looking at her semi-naked body as she removed her bikini top exposing her beautiful breasts. I took this as her wanting me to massage her breasts. I love breasts, and my hands covered them. She moaned as I massaged her breasts and brushed her hardening nipples. I looked at Pete with his hand inside his pants, stroking himself.

Her hand reached my shorts, and she was pulling on my manhood. I knelt and sucked her nipples.

My hand reached for her g-string and gently massaged her through her cloth. I loved feeling her outer lips through the material.

Anne was getting very aroused as I sucked and licked her nipples. My hand reached inside her g-string and found her wetness. I removed her g-string, looking up as Pete had removed his pants and was wanking his hard cock. He watched as my hand opened her petal.

One of my hands teased the edge of clit while the other slipped under her buttock. My finger slipped inside her wet pussy and welcomed me, clenching and moaning as it circled her inner walls. My other oily hand, flat over her clit, was making her buck, but I kept a steady pressure.

Her hand had my cock out of my shorts, and she stroked it hard as she lost herself in orgasm. She bucked and called out in a moment as an orgasm consumed her. My hands gently vibrated on her as she opened her eyes. I kissed her.

I was still erect and stuffed my hard cock back in my shorts. I looked at Pete, he had cum over his belly and she looked so satisfied, so I just picked up my gear and left.

That night I came very hard, giving myself a massage thinking about Anne.

I flew out the following day and never saw Anne and Pete again. I believed that was their first time with another person. I didn't know if I should have fucked her, I wanted to, but the moment just didn't seem quite right.

tonyp
tonyp
30 Followers